Marvelous to port and localize Uppers if Valyrie Drive PC port sells well

Theres a chance to localize Uppers, will you take it?
archive.is/2mUEn

I don't see a point. Also played uppers already on vita, its not worth it.

Will the localization be for PC?

I fucking love Marvelous, I'll have to make sure I pick this up.

You shut your fucking whore mouth.

oh look its Yusuke with tits.

We get it, you're sexually frustrated. Just go ahead and suck my cock if you want it that badly.

This is you. This is how you sound.

Reasoning with these people is a waste of time. It's best to play on their insecurities in order to get them to leave.

It's true

Now I wanna play Barkley again.

This game is really bad, you are idiots for thinking otherwise. The combat is swallow, gameplay is linear and heroes of some sort of cheap gigolos who fight to get attention from whores.

Its nothing like kenka bancho or yakuza.

Shit or not, every game should be playable on PC.

I bought all senrans available to me so far and neither VD nor uppers caught my eye. I'll allow VD to surprise me though, maybe the anime was nothing like the game.

European swallow or African swallow?

Why do all these Japanese steam ports require either 64bit and/or DX11? They should technically run on my shitty Windowns XP toaster, especially the Vita ports.

This kind of shit feels like extortion. Or it would if I cared about Uppers and didn't already have a Vita.

Let's try it

It happens when you don't put a space between "weeb" and "shit".

As usual, condiments get all riled up over even the shittiest games as long as it means they get console scraps. VD was actually decent, and I'm hoping the PC port gets it the respect it deserves, but Uppers was very disappointing. Slow, plodding combat, a really shitty dodge and counter system, and power up systems that bring the pace of combat to a grinding halt (imagine if Senran's ninpo cutscense were unskippable. It's that bad). I really wanted to like Uppers because Takaki makes games that feel like fucking games instead of "interactive dramas", but Uppers was honestly bad.

I've been curious about that game for a while. How does it play? Is there any chance of it running on a vista-era toaster?

How do you live with a max Ram of 3GB?

As usual a certain Sonygger who wasted 180 dollars on a Saturn with games is pretending hes not butthurt while starting console war shittery.

Not with that disgusting framerate

I have no idea how it would run on a computer that old. Ports vary so much that there's really no way to tell how it'll run on modern systems. As for how it plays, it's similar to Senran except you dodge instead of block, and holding down the jump button lets you do a dash that catches enemies into juggle loops (doing these loops gives you a bonus to damage, but you need to decide whether you feel like the time investment is worth the extra damage). The switch from blocking to dodging does wonders for the pace of the game. It feels much faster than Senran games. Also, it's much more difficult than Senran. The only mid fight heals in VD are items you can buy with the in game currency or find on the field, but you rarely find them, and money is better spent on slutwear. Also, this means you have to think about when and where you want to use your drives since they're the only other source of healing. For example, you can drive while at high health to get through the level faster or hold off so that you can use your drives to heal during the boss fight.

The game is much different from the anime and it's better that way since the anime was pretty shit.

Can the female characters do the falling into girls breasts stuff?

It had a few scant moments like the giant girl but shit was really standard and the last third pretty unfun, so I'm willing to believe it.

Edgy

not that i care about either of them particularly i just think ransoming games is a shitty tactic

You're an idiot

It's probably Dyke Cuck again. Just ignore him.

Couldn't care less about Uppers really. I'm pretty sure it bombed because it was a horrible game.

Uppers looks bland in terms of gameplay. I dont see the appeal.

I got two pieces of information for you. You can't tell if gameplay is bad from looking at it, you actually have to play the game to get a feel for gameplay. Secondly, even games with shit gameplay can be good if it can make up for it in other areas.

I played the first Vita demo when it came out, it was pretty disappointing. While the game speed is similar to the Kenka Bancho games, it throws enemies at you like Senran Kagura, which is a bad mix- the slower-paced Kenka Bancho style of gameplay feels frustrating when you've got to mow through a ton of enemies. Supposedly they made some changes before release based on demo feedback, so maybe it isn't as bad anymore.

You can't actually believe the target audience of Valkyrie drive is lesbians?

I knew two lesbian weebs in highschool. I always thought that lesbian weebs are a very few people. Makes me wonder how many people who like games like Senran Kagura are women.

I knew two lesbian weebs in highschool. I always thought that lesbian weebs are a very few people. Makes me wonder how many people who like games like Senran Kagura are women.

weebshit?