RAGE THREAD

With the recent major fuck ups by reddit i am reminded of my forever burning anger towards faggots. So lets get these going again.

Whats made you rage anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yj5BW
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
youtube.com/channel/UCNrH4aBVBzHK17vPB3mhWEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you just talking about the pics in your post or is there some new blood rage to be had?

we just had this thread

wew, how much of a fucking cuck do you have to be to do this he could've at least jew'd them by copying the source code, taking the free trip, then post it online afterwards but too bad he's too big of a numale faggot to do so

These are the type of people who if the very essence and combined knowledge of mankind was lost for generations, only to be discovered on a disc, would not make as many copies as possible and give them to everyone they possibly could but instead hand it into the "authorities" cause that is apparently the lawful thing to do.

is the source code for stracraft really that important? It seems like we could datamine shit like that ages ago.

Bitch pls I am 80% sure he did that.
He is just waiting because he doesn't be associated with it.

Only 80 because I've seen faggots on the internet and it still can just be PR stunt.

It doesn't matter how long he waits it'll be tracked back to him regardless. He either should've leaked it and kept the disc so he couldn't have been found out, but instead he decided to be a cuck and return it. I doubt he did anything I said because doing so would require balls and I doubt he does.

First one did nothing wrong. Nobody is entitled to the source code of a product they didn't create.

5 years and no one will remember the case. It is not a case of will they be able to track him down but will they care enough to track him down.
And even if he won't release it, I am pretty fucking sure he is keeping it for himself. Unless it is PR stunt of course. All of it is happening near re-release of original SC1.

Now you are a faggot.

Cry more, beggar.

More the principle of that matter than its importance. Things like this almost never happen and a $500 million dollar game's source code was traded for something essentially less than disneybuxs in comparison. It is a fucking mockery that this happened at all and that it is even considered acceptable or appropriate.

I saw pic 1 on the news today and was shocked. How can a person be so retarded. I hope it was worth it. I bet he thought they'd give him a job or something but he just got a ticket to Blizzcon. I hope everyone at the con reminds him how dumb he is.

I don't even like Starcraft and I thought that was a downright idiotic thing to do.

How cucked can you be.

He should have leaked it, waited a year and then returned the disk.

Win/win.

Reddit-tier.

πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

You fucking idiot.

Not only ticker to blizzcon.
Besides ticket.

I would cry about Roller Coaster Tycoon code being gone.
I really want to see how you write games in assembler.
I would cry if I was Korean.

Xbox development kits have absolutely nothing important beyond maybe some bits and bobs of an unreleased game or something. That kid was retarded but we lost nothing of value from him sperging out and making a gaming rig out of an old Xbox shell; inb4 claims that we could've had an emulator a lot sooner. Holla Forums doesn't fact-check and got fucking rused by Reddit on that one for not bothering to research and blindly believing everything other anons tell them

holy shit, i knew that merch had to end up being bought by SOMEONE but fuck

God hate us.

whats so important about a source code of a game ?

He probably would have gotten a letter at the very least. If they'll send someone a letter for asking if a character has autism, they'll probably send you a letter for just about anything.

It's like he traded a jewel for a shard of glass because the glass was shinier.

Oh wow ok, that's totally worth it then.

Fuck off fag

Links to his faceberg, twitch and leddit were posted in last thread by the way

Prove it.

How exactly do you "find" the cd with the source code of a game?

This is an exact copy of an earlier post, down to the image used. The fuck's up with that?

do you not know where you are, moishe?

I just can't support the industry anymore. Everything is wrong.

Guy don't lie. All of you would trade source code for such stuff. Maybe not Overwatch and with addition of Diablo chess set but you would shill.

one should expect to find shit if one has gone sewer-crawling which explains why your OP reeks of it but what it doesn't explain is why the hell did you think it was a good idea to share your findings here ?
>>>/scat/
>>>/reddit/

topkek

We truly live in a terrible timeline.
The industry does need to crash I guess.

Humanity is lost.

Where is he going to advertise and sell the disc for $80k+ that Blizzard/media wouldn't find out about?

I could throw up a bitcoin crowdfund campaign and make more than that faggot did and still release it.

Fags are gay

I know it is very valuable but what could anyone actually gain from it ?

Like how someone found the Declaration of Independence in the back of a terrible $4 painting. Sometimes people lose track of stuff when they least expect it and it circulates. Of course redditor is cucked to return such a valuable item like that guy who ruined an xbox dev kit. Not surprising since they pay for features you find in other sites and to give people gold stars.

Also, apparently Halo: Combat Evolved, Donkey Kong, Pokemon Red & Green and Street Fighter II got inducted into the World Video Game Hall of Fame today.

hell by the looks of it

The only Blizzard games I can even stand are the first two Diablo games and Starcraft 1. They would have to pay me cash before i'd even consider sending them the disc.

He's such a fucking insanely spiccy spic that he had to ask what it was when it explicitly tells him what it is. God I hate him so much.

L M A O

archive.fo/yj5BW
Everyone on that site should be shot.

AHAHAHAHAHA
its funny enough to hide the pain for a little bit

Use the fucking internet?

Most would pay top dollar to have an exact copy of starcraft but without blizzards trademark so they themselves can organize tournaments and keep profits to themselves, Blizzard would be suspicious of course but they would never fucking know someone has their source code if everything is done privately.

It wasn't on a USB, so he probably didn't know how to even run the damn thing. Either way, this is just more ammo against the subhumans born past 1995.

This guy is 30 years old user.

why not just burn the source code to another cd, then send the one you originally had to them so you can keep the source code and get free shit?

Even worse, he's at that cusp where he could either have common sense or another useful idiot. I hope that nigger gets curb stomped by a rabid antifa sc fan.

Why would he have to ask what it is when it says it on the disk? do plebbitfags not know how to read basic English?

ESL spics are a dime a dozen on leddit. Go figure he finds a rare anything in a "flea market".

I guess they don't know what "source code" means?

Honestly I'd hope against hope he did that, but it doesn't seem like it.

Its unlikely, but he or some of his family might be illegals
we should try to find out and sic ICE on them if he is one. One less person raising children to do the same as he did

See

Looks bigger than that jewish miniature shit you got in the special edition, but knowing Blingblingzard it's 90% styrofoam.

Should I dump my Gamefaqs and Neogaf folders.

If you've got any Blizzard shit lying around, now would probably be a good time to put in on ebay listed as a "box of Blizzard stuff".

Someone should contact immigration.

he's 30 isn't he? he should know how cd's work and how cd burning works. either he's bullshitting that he didn't save it, or he's just legitimately retarded. either way, hopefully he gets deported before blizzcon.

I dont think there is any coming back from being this brainwashed good goy. Also hoping that this is legit

If any of you want a solace of some sort, the CD was probably encrypted. Software companies do that with sensible information.

the modding community would gladly pay top dollar for a script kiddie to decrypt it in a heartbeat.

My guess is that he's a brand loyal tool who doesn't even know how to torrent, and even if he did, he's a good goy boy that doesn't partake in evil, illegal activities.

*diamond dozen

You can mod things that you couldn't normally and can port the game to different engines. The biggest thing would be porting it to a more modern engine with modern graphics options and complete moddability.
For such a popular game I'm sure plenty of custom servers would pop up running their own version with changes they like.

I was not ready for today. I thought the Sonyggers here were bad, but this is just hurting my heart.

JESUS CHRIST THE STREAMLINING IMAGE

I'm gonna take a break from this thread and go… fucking kill some virtual people.

I appreciate the attempt user, but we know that's like saying your hand would get stuck in the vending machine anti-theft bar when extra snacks fall down

just by using the internet you're automatically part of the "illegal" community. especially on here even if you view a webm or image.

The people saying $40 is pocket change are the ones that pay for furry commissions with their mom's credit card

Who the fuck gets away with that unscathed?

This is the entirety of reddit, if a show is not on netflix they are completely lost. Their only option left is to buy the show on dvd. Seriously, go to any show subreddit and you will see this

He'd get lawyer raped regardless.

Back to reddit nigger.

Read a book nigger.

Why don't you post some SA screenshots while you are at it. This is a new age where the rage is leaking to the streets!

Too depressed to meme at the moment. Retards like this should be euthanized. Also, I would bet my left nut that he is lying about and just said that to make the ebul internet troll go away.

the dumbass Gen Z kids.

Did he even look at the contents at all?

He's probably an illegal himself.

(checked)
What's to stop him from releasing it on ToR and just going, "lol, I gave you my copy. Prove it was me and not your lack of security. After all, how did *I* get a hold of a copy? :^)".

besides I'm sure 1998 encryption has been cracked ages ago.

Several of those were less than 2 weeks ago.

If I can play doubles advocate for a moment, did the guy ever come out against Takei grabbing his wang? I haven't watched that interview(?). Polite sage for not contributing

anomolous upload from internet cafe

It does. This thread is a perfect example of it.

You aren't. Cry about your boogeyman some more.

The internet is proof that remix culture is superior to intellectual property culture, the only people that win in a system where ideas and characters aren't freely usable are the kikes running the huge companies founded on a lack of competition. 'Consumers will have to wade through shit!' is a meme argument, we already do that on the internet every fucking day and good content rises to the top. The thing is that most large developers in the industry have no interest in making good content if it's not necessary to make a profit. In a world where anyone can take all of your ideas and just flat do them better, it would be necessary to be the best at your niche to see ~any~ profit.

(checked)

close enough.

You need to go back, Juan.

Reddit is this kid and needs to be holocausted.

Let me rephrase that. What mother would let their kid do that with her money?

man. what happened to the new generation being all "fuck the system"? seems like they love corporations nowadays. talk about going soft.

Nah, Randall got shit done. Leddit has made a name for themselves by riding the coattails of more potent movements.

you'd be surprised. read some greentexts

At least there is some justice left in the world.

In a single post a fucking redditor shows that ethnic cleansing is justified.

The left has always been a front for (((globalist corporatism))). They're it's vanguard, not it's opposite. Why do you think there's so much "corporate diversity" and such?

In short: Kaczynski was right. theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

Gen Z is just latchkey kids with a metric ton chip on their shoulders who didn't have to worry about bills.

My upbringing wouldn't let me believe those. If I outright stole my parents' cards I'd probably be dead now.

it's the current year. you can't even whip your kids anymore.

Fucking this. What happened to parents actually acting like fucking parents? Whose parents here would allow them to get away with this shit?

Play a game, faggot.

Watch one of the "Rich kids of X" TV shows, lots of rich folk have no time for their kids so throw money at them so they entertain themselves.
There are a surprising number of people that can ask their parents for tens of thousands of dollars without issue.

I'm playing several games. Watching things is passive and fucking normalfag tier. Games and books require active engagement.

well, since Gen X survived Baby-Boomers fucking them over, and Gen Y had a lot of hostility to older generations, hopefully the next generation(s) start rolling back the right way and don't fall for the bullshit gen Z did.

This requires some context: he is deciding what a guy who kills orcs for a living can do based on what his fat ass can do with ten minutes of practice.

My dad would kick my ass but my mom is such a fucking hippie that she let my sister's deadbeat ex-boyfriend steal tons of money from her credit card to spend on PSN games. Women run households now, and women ruin all social structures.

The major bad goy movements among the far left got heavily subverted and turned into new markets to peddle shit to. We had hippie revolutionaries and now we have latte sipping faggots with five grand in Apple products on them at a time. The right-wing side of the coin has had too many cuckservative shabbos goys and lolbertarians in love with corporate dickings to be much of a force against it either.

Hard to imagine that this was 17 years ago.

Back then I could never get more 20 dollars out of my dad, hell. I still can't get more than that out of him.

Seeing information like this become lost will never cease to piss me off. I am not even a starcraft fan nor played any xbox games regularly. The mere thought that the secrets they held were robbed from us just so some faggot can virtue signal is just enough to throw me into rage.

What era is that again? I was born in the 80s.

And the mind boggling begins…

I don't know, I overhear things sometimes. Or maybe it's still common in black families.

I've asked and still haven't been issued shit. It's common place.

Oh I just remembered this isn't the first time Reddit has pulled this shit, some idiot found the Turok source code and a bunch of N64 dev files but instead of releasing it he instead bragged he had it and now plans to sell it.
Why is Reddit full of so many corporate cocksuckers?

I kinda figured people would figure that out on their own.

have some more, featuring the fan favorite fuckup getting blown the fuck out by simple math

you can't be robbed of something you never owned fam

well one good thing about him hoarding the source code is it forced the turok devs to fix their broken game and re-release it on pc.

I hate when people steal something i stole

In the dark ages of our Kali Yuga, for most, engagement with corporations is the primary form of identity. Reddit exacerbates that by creating circle jerks that are mostly run by corporate PR teams and marketing departments, and is structured in such a way that those corporate functionaries can give little reward pellets (upvotes) to the user if they display proper behavior. It's a skinner box.

This doesn't help that we are in a new world where gen z is badly trying to false flag and create strawmen in a digital age. Feels good seeing them create a plan like "use civil nationalism to break up the bad goy by spreading in fighting!" only for it to fracture apart and ultimately fizzle out. They must be getting really afraid when even their minorities are showing signs of aligning with whites.
Remember, civil nationalism is a step, not the end goal.

Same here, we were the latchkey kids. Regan failed and our parents paid by working a shit ton unless you "knew" some people. Because of that, many in our generation had to grow up quickly and take on extra responsibilities. It's was depressing, but still gives me a bit of pride, when I remember me and my friends carrying a 40+ hour job to help the family pay the bills while going to high school and raising our brothers and sisters. What the fuck happened?

With the Koreans, he could have gotten well over the million.

I can't even get angry about this. It's so expecting of people not to have a shred of shrewdness anymore to do at least 5 minutes of research before making up their mind.

Tech boom, which is the same reason Clinton is popular. My age group was lucky, we were the last group of "normal kids," already in middle school so off the leash when 9/11 hit.

Always remember the world's justice when the NSA has preserved the autistic screeching of hundreds of thousands of teenage Minecraft players via Skype for all time to be stored in a colossal data center and never looked at for our tax dollars but historical artifacts are thrown to the winds for Reddit gold.

Ultimately (((they))) were always going to end up pitted against non-whites, even if they successfully kiked the world forever and we all died out to be replaced with browns, that would still be immense armies of violent browns with no civilization to keep them in check and what good will the subtle machinations of a kike be then? They would ultimately just be enriched, there aren't enough of them for them to not be as it is now (and they're actually dying out too).

Jr. high for me, it was hilarious seeing the one spic in our class treat the computer like the fucking monolith. I will never forget the class because even though there were 4 or 5 brown people in it only one was cholo tier, got to hear my teacher call him a fucking wetback under her breath when he yanked the plug from the psu of the computer. Felt real good, man.

Threads like this make me glad that no one on this board will ever be in any position to change anything.

Here's your (you), now go report every one of us. :^)

Rage you say? i'll share some webms guaranteed to upset.

Poor child. We had the misfortune of two asians and a few pregnant negresses from surrounding districts, but they were sequestered in emotional support with the retards so we didn't have to deal with them. Other than that, 1500 whites kids. You won't find that anywhere anymore.

kek

Sometimes I'm glad I grew up from a poorfag broken family. Gave me lots of hints on what not to do. Still a NEET, but at least I'm a tightfisted one.

Dumping my totalasscancer folder.

Good ol' Seany boy.

Nah its better to watch you squirm in your impotent anger and uselessness.

They were called minorities for a reason. The ones that were civil were fine, it was the wetbacks, niggers, and chinks that people have a problem with. A proper DotR would have been a feasible solution 100 years ago but current year makes it a bit of a sticky situation. You won't get the average normalfag to condone a DotR but you can convince them to turn Antifa into a terrorist organization, put a cap on immigration, and let ICE clean house.

don't know much backstory but i somehow assume there is a chance it was just a shill

sc is free now and hd version is in developement

I don't know what he's worried about, it's not like he'll be alive to see most of the impact Trump's presidency will have.

I really hope that after he dies his wife gets a new husband. Cucked after death.

Apparently he is recovering again from the supposed tumor that would give him 2 years tops. Oh and his wife has cancer now too

I think he may be contagious cause his wife has ovarian cancer, and apparently so could her son and their dog.

anyone have the rest of this?

50 american dollary doos says that she is slobbing another man's knob right now.

Because Reddit/social media is a fucking popularity contest. It is why they constantly virtue signal shit like this. The Redditor only believes that life is about being the a good goy and/or having cool shit.

People like you should be shot for this shit. The information deserved to be released to the public. Especially since the fucking game is free now.

Really ate my words on that one.

kek

The moral of the story is, you're a faggot and that guy is quite possibly the biggest chump of this generation.

Why do all these cancerous women look the same? Is there some sort of factory we can bomb?

Holy shit.

Pic on the left was just yesterday, wasn't it?

That's not what that word means.

like seeing how games play themselves?

Their son got ovarian cancer?

Where have you been in the recent few years?

Well we'll see, but he's still fatter than fatass so I've got hope he can somehow pull it off even if it's not via cancer.

TB is very contagious.

Now let's not saying false shit. At the end of the day, it's just a company that has destroyed our childhood taking a huge black eye while letting actual fans make the sc2 they always wanted. That said, most of the retards saying this are just upset leddits crying about anonymous people laughing at them and good ol' fashion shitposters.

why are you dating brown women?

I get how the game is a one button mash fest. But why the fuck is the cunt playing with a doll rabbit? That made me rage more than the game.

She's mystery meat at best, m80.

They criticize someone for not stealing/illegally profiting off of something and yet they call others "niggers" and "Jews".

I love Macks reviews because we share the same hates.

I'm just glad there's a way to reliably avoid this specific type ot shit and aids.
wew lad

at least he's not as fat as boogie.

shes brown. no white person would ever look at her and call her a white girl. even niggers know thats not a white girl.

They already do outside of the United States. When I went to Costa Rica last summer I saw new PS4 games selling for around 80000 ColΓ³n, which is around $150 US dollar.

20 year old here, perhaps it's a personal anecdote but I'm seeing the opposite, where people absolutely despise Clinton and others like her, but say nothing out of fear that the Millenial/Gen X professors will pull something. In addition, the socialist club is considered as a complete joke, with at least half of the members being obese 30 year old lowlifes who aren't even students. The problem is that people in this age bracket are more reserved with mentioning their political beliefs because they know how rabid the other end of the spectrum can be if they find out, which is why you see studies showing that Gen Z is turning out to be the most conservative generation in years despite the fact that all you see online are retards.

And you seem like the type of retard that would call a jap a chink and a scott an englishman. If you don't know what you are talking about then refrain from posting.

This guy is a fucking idiot and a cuck. Just watch his witcher or fallout4 "review"

i like alot of his reviews, but his refusal to use a controller in any genre kinda pisses me off.

controllers are just better for some genres. why this idiot insists that a mouse is always preferable is beyond me. he's very logical otherwise.

Yeah???

a jap is a jap. a chink is a chink, a scott is a scott, an englishman is a muslim, and a spade is a spade. and nomatter how much mental gymnastics you perform, a mutt is still brown

It's just a case of younger brothers and sisters seeing their older siblings act retarded and are learning from it. Too bad they don't have the life skills to back up what they say. It's a real fun scenario if you think about it!

I absolutely hate fake gamergrrrl whores

how do these people even fucking manage to get these jobs? they don't even know how to make amiibos work

so as long as the woman doesnt complain about her pussy getting grabbed then its fine? good to know since that means the whole uproar about that shit was meaningless

i dont know how an amiboo works, because i dont play with baby toys designed for babies.

I'm not even mad anymore. I'm just sad.

What can I say? I like women.
That used to be my motto- - but after running into several "I'm an ultra no-fun feminist who wants the world but doesn't want to put down a single penny" types, I've started becoming very selective. And the worst part? They look normal. They sound normal– but once you get close, they drop that women's study degree on you.
Dating in college was fucking hilarious and fun.
Dating now is just shit. Just grab a good girl from a church and leave it all behind.

Pic related.

You are talking about color, I am talking about race. Brown means you are a spic or a terrorist. A mutt really can't fit in either since a spic will chimp out saying the mutt isn't "brown enough" while a terrorist will just blow them up. Like I said, if you are talking about color then I guess Italians are mutt tier as well!~

They are "professional journalists" though. They get PAID to not know how shit works.

You should see Felicia Day, her job IS to be the gamergrrrl whore

I half agree, for fighting or racing games a controller is a must but for shit like AssCreed the terrible KB&M controls are just bad design, see GTA: SA or GTA 4 for 3rd person done right with KB&M.

It's not for lack of trying, he's just spending more kcals on having libtard panic attacks and can't seem to pack it on. Boogie is from my understanding more stable, if less able to move under his own power.

I'm here to post either justice or more shiggles.

If my life doesn't go anywhere soon, I'm gonna make it my mission to hunt down people like this and kill them. (((games journalists))) will fear revealing their stupidity because of the serial killer who targets dumb fucks. Or more likely they'll think "well I'm safe because I'M not stupid" because they're cunts with zero self awareness who are so dumb they don't know they're dumb.

It'll take forever for the law to catch up with me because nobody will miss these morons when they're gone. I reckon I can get at least a dozen.

I should be shocked and appalled at this shear level of corporate cocksucking here, but after seeing this shit for so long, I only feel apathy.

What do you mean bro? Its all just conspiracy theories and those are always crazy and not real XD

if a white person mixes with a non-white race, they are now brown.

i never stated which genres i preferred for controller. those webms were just coincidental.

At least it wasn't like Dark Souls 1 where there was an intentional delay on inputs.

I don't really have any personal rage stories, just one story about how my dad bought an N64 and some games off some guy, and ended up returning all the T and M rated games at the time. Conker's Bad Fur Day and Doom 64 were among those games. It doesn't help that both games go for a shitton now, thanks to scalpers.

im running out of webms… but i've got some good rage material pictures that i havnt seen posted in a long while.

delay? maybe it was your monitor setup? do you use alot of post processing?

That's the same programming I've had, user! We should be Reddit pals, do you have Discord? I am essentially incapable of using a program that isn't basically malware. xD

Isn't she that lesbo bitch from the brotherhood of steel from fallout new vegas?
No one could stand her in the group so they just sent her out doing boring errands so they could keep her away, that's how annoying she is.

scalpers are fucking jews

post em user.

I really fucking hope you did that on purpose.

the last of my rage material webms borderline with hilarious…

reminder that according to his posts the cancer has spread to his live apparently.

Haha not right now user, my wife's son wants to use his macbook so im going to have to go. Ill give you a Holla Forums gold account for that epic bromance moment though, what are the odds

as soon as i deplete my rage webms.

the english voices are so fucking shit oh my god. specially prompto.

i dont even care about the cup noodle quest, im more pissed off at the shit voices that people in the west have to put up game after game after game.

welp never mind.
"On 17 April 2017, Bain elaborated on the results of the surgery, noting a disagreement between his Surgeons and his Oncologist regarding the success of the surgery and the possibility of the emergence of two small lesions within the liver. Bain stated that he intended to take another round of Chemo in order to break the deadlock."
sage cause douible post

well my friend

stay gold ;')

Sony and Bethesda fans are second on the list of people headed for the gas chamber, right after furries.

kek

Disc probably has a way to ID itself. That could potentially be traced back to him. And considering he likely does not have the skill to scrub it and releasing it to others who may not care about his well-being is dangerous… answers itself really.

So that's what happened to weapon cords? Wow. "I can't do it because I'm an uncoordinated cuck, so no one can do it!" Nigger what the fuck do you think a yo-yo is? God damn.

Every time I've ever asked "are Wizards of the Coast retarded?" can now finally be answered: yes, yes they are. Holy fuck.

Jesus christ pol, always assuming a conspiracy even when it doesn't have to be one. You only need unchecked capitalism for this to happen, no jewish conspiracy necessary.

Does Blizzard's dick taste good?

thats 5 star voice acting compared to horizon

Can someone explain to me why this is a bad thing? I'm honestly clueless.

Tell that to the Rothschilds.

Unchecked capitalism created by what sort of circumstances again? :^)

go back user…

Same with shit like "V". It makes it perfectly clear its an outsider trying to stir shit

I honestly want to know.

Pure coincidence, my fellow gentile!

It's a safer bet to assume they are legitimately confused about the mentality here and use the least amount of typing to convey a message. Similar to how you seem them say shit like "y u do dis?"

you honestly need to go back…

Gitp?

God damn, you are either dense or a retard that can't be taught anything outside asking the dumbest questions.

i know DAI is low hanging fruit

Couldn't you already mod SC1? Doom Dragoon, Mekani conversion?

Stupid question, but what is the song in the 3rd one?

You can do more than mod a game with the source code.

Point taken.

he finally responded to me.
hes on imgur

http: //imgur.com/user/khemist49

I'm still convinced DSP is a genius gaining views, money and fame by pretending to be retarded. No one that plays a lot of vidya could not know how to time the light in every Mario kart ever.

We're not talking about Hillary, we're talking about Clinton, which is Bill.

bullshiiiiiiiiiiit.

why does this shit redirect me to a duckduckgo search?

message him yourself fag, use tenminute email set up an account takes like 30 seconds

oh because you sneak in a space in there, nevermind

because you didn't take out the space?

Fucking spic. How would he lose any benefits from anonymously uploading source code, it's not like this retard worked for Blizzard?

why you bully? i was insulting him you autist

I don't understand how it isn't immediately apparent what having the source code would do. I want to take a glance at a video game with the lens these people see the world through so I can see where the fuck this confusion is coming from, it must just seem like magic to them.

my bad user

And here we go~!

**Fun fact: food stamps dry up fucking fast when you get a bad goy strike. Some crimes can be overlooked, not all of them. :^)
t. ex social worker**

brb, reporting myself to the gulag.

Sabre Dance

Then why didn't he give it to someone else who would upload it?
I am calling bullshit.

Maybe he secretly owns blizzard, and this was a ruse and he is not actually real, and blizzard is doing this because reasons, and he works for blizzard, and blizzard is actually owns secretly by people above him.

should i even bother saying anything else to him?

Yes, point out how his cancer is in remission and lay down the guilt how he killed his wife/gf/"partner" by sticking his dick in her like the cispig he is. :^)

The fuck is "emotional skill"

Good Goy. Can't have anyone breaking free of their shackles of oppression by acquiring a large sum of cash.
Icing on the cake.

How exactly? How does blizzard hold the reins over your workplace?
[spoiler]Are you a fucking blizzard employee?[/spoiler

Who the fastest crier is. It's like a twitch shooter like quake but to see who can be less of a human first.

Being able to choose the good karma option in Fallout.

a fool and his money are soon parted

Can't you just access the code from the retail copy of the game some how? Can't you do that with every program?

itt jealous faggots

He means if the company he works for finds out he did an illegal act. He would be fired.

Isnt that because he didnt actually get 250$ but 250$ in blizzard store credit.

then they simply don't have to find out.

okay, scratch the first part then.

he will only buy 250$ in overwatch microtransactions

Those fuckers have no right to say stupid shit like that when people like BrolyLegs exist

I don't blame him. Even if the risk is small it isn't worth it in his claimed position. Nobody here is going to help him out if he got caught.

Hes a fucking redditor. He wouldnt know how to leak that shit anonymously.

…but how will he get upvotes if he secretly revives the Starcraft modding scene or sells the CD for a couple thousand dollars?

I doubt a company gives a shit that their overnight janitor "stole" legacy shit from a company with more kikes in it than programmers.

How the fuck would his company find out? This isnt like in your tv shows where the blizzard super lawyers go after him and manage to track him down. At least not if he just took some simple precautions, as a redditor it probably seemed impossible.

What more could a man want?

What if I told you Jim Sterling's wife fetishized making skinny girls fat?

I will never walk again thanks to this post.

Yeah spics don't think

The only reason there is a chance of him getting caught is because he had to post on plebbit about it.
He could have:
a) just released it
b) posted somewhere anonymously and when he found out what he had released it

I doubt he actually does have cancer, but as a Redditor he is obligated to appeal to your conscience if bullied.

do they sell onaholes?

t. good goy redditor

Hope the redditor dies from it

What exactly do you think the pig farm is?

What I found funny is the fact he proceeded to say his wife and kid also have cancer as if that's a fucking stop sign to stop thinking critically at how much of a fucking idiotic cholo he is.

He needs to kill himself.

You mean his wife's son? So he has cancer now too? I think god might be trying to tell him something

At least the spic will never get one for free.

Now that one I don't even get.

Destiny is glorious.

All I can think about is that story arc where Mary Jane got cancer from Spidey's cum.

he still hasn't blocked me on Imgur, what should i say to him next?

The first one has nothing to do with "normalfags" though, it's just about basic inner ear functions, if you stay sitted motionless but you have a device making your brain think you are in movement, you are probably not going to have a great time.

the picture is only illustrative, skirts are only available in XXXL size.

There are two points. One, technically, yeah, there doesnt need to be a conspiracy, but there still is one.

Ask him how much guilt he has now that not only has he given his "loved ones" cancer, he also painted a huge target on his family's back to every SC fan. In short, let his paranoia eat him alive.

Stay mad ΓΌntermensch

That depends. Because of what a gigantic faggot he is or because he's actually glorious? With the note that it's the first one.

Zogbots have no honor, tbh. I'm glad bums and other degenerates steal their imaginary good boy points.

Holy shit. Are we getting raided by retarded reddit fags or Holla Forums niggers again?

No

Just the usual niggers. I'm not sure Holla Forums ever got over their hugbox was put up very last.

i like this guy tbh

im sure everyone looks like a redditor to newfags

Just when I thought no one would bite the shitty bait, you went ahead and took it. Hope you're happy.

It's the least of his problems. The stream with Jim is where you want to look for reasons he's as much of a faggot as he is, along with leftycuck, manlet and wigger. You know dawg, you feelin' me dawg? Yeah dawg.

done.

theres nothing cuckchanners resent more than blizzard, because ironically theyre all huge wow addicts who want a way to steal back all the money and time they sunk into that game.

I would have reworded that a bit better. Now it just sounds like YOU are going to dox them. When you want to make a cuck paranoid then you just explain the road ahead without mentioning any of the signs that could stop it. Shit like that makes them jump at shadows if you do it right or if you word it in a way that it could come from anywhere.

Jesus fucking Christ. No wonder reddit is such a shithole when they're filled with people this goddamn retarded.

Tell him to kill himself to spare his family the agony of watching him wilt away from cancer and them waste money trying to save him.

That video is the only good thing he's ever done.

yep shitposting it up

Reminder that Holla Forums is populated by bots and furfags, hence them being in the last batch to return.

also

Rage thread, huh?

Old as fugg.

i havent seen this in years. Why does it make me happy now? I used to rage at that.

Finding fat attractive is on the same level as finding literal shit, human waste, to be attractive.

You should have told him all his problems would have gone away if he just sold the disk.

Have you ever tried it in those conditions though ? I'm not talking about getting dizzy from playing Mirror's Edge without crosshair, I'm talking about tricking your brain into believing you are in movement while your body is not.

he blocked me kek

Or just uploaded it to various sites and let the internet do the rest

You are feeling nostalgia at a fucking image. Weep at the future that is our society.

Why don't you act sympathetic first to get a 'yep I was wrong' out of him just to flip him off in the end while making him hyperparanoid? Redditors don't think. As soon as somebody is friendly to them they think that that person is on their side.

because its 5 years ago. a slightly less terrible time

blocked me too late. i'm bored of him but you can go to tenminute email and sign up with account and fuck with him if you wish

life is really just pain isnt it.

Im not actually a superior human being, meningitis calcified certain parts of my inner ear so its impossible for me to get dizzy. So yes, I have tried it but it wont work

Fucking this. Ya blew it user. Remember, when dealing with mouthbreathers and leftists in general a bit of honey will go a LONG way.

Not that big of a deal.

What are we but slaves to this torment?

Though i should explain im happy its burning down

Let's wait some days. He'll 100 % bite when a white knight comes out of nowhere and tells him that he is sympathetic and would've done the same and wants to be friends.

jesus christ they're all so fucking brainwashed to be good goys

you're a piece of shit

It must be pretty usefull, is there anything bad about it ?

So is this saying it was one fucking year from being free to public, damn.

The beaner wouldn't have survived a year.

its not going to burn down, its just going to get worse until some kind of renaissance flips everything on its lid again. then the cycle of high hopes to disappointment begins anew.

When will God pull the plug on this dying universe?

I don't care if he survived, if he kept quiet it could have moved hands after to someone who knew what must be done

yes of course it was

did you ever hear of anyone buying a game, instantly copying the source code and releasing the game for free on github?

think they would have had him whacked?

That's not wrong. Dude's got money issues and wife. He straight up traded their future for good goy points and asspats. Maybe his wife should know how stupid her husband is. Every time she pays rent she should think back on how she wouldn't be doing that if she married a smart man.

Keeping my balance is different for me, I have to use my eyesight and ocasionally I lose my balance like im drunk. So I cant do things like snow/skateboard, riding a bike works but gets a lot harder in the dark. Only positive is really the not being able to get dizzy.
/end blogpost

But user, don't you respect property rights and copyrights and patents and trade secrets and monopolies? It's only fair that you work for 12$ per hour with no health insurance, while Jewish-owner conglomerates make 2 billion on a fucking cartoon mouse 80 years after the original creator has died.

Why, you not returning the source code of a 20-year-old game to a multinational corporation is theft, user, and no different from me coming to your shitty, Jew-owned partment and ripping the toilet paper just after you've taken a mean shit!

Respect property rights, fellow goys. :^)

Oh and I am completely deaf in one ear and partially in the other but thats another part of the ear.

Supposedly he was staring down Blizzard's legal team, which I guess would happen when you fucking tweet a pic asking "what is this thing I found" instead of googling the text on the fucking disk

so lets say he did hold on to the code for a year or two and release it when the ip expires. how could the scenario be handled to hurt us in the end?

Gotta love the social media generation, eager to post shit for asspats than actually be smart about it.

Talk about throwing stones in a glass house~!

old people and people who dont play video games much get dizzy in FPS games.
you get used to it.

normal fags dont want to have to change or adapt. thats why they play the same shit over and over.

this one didn't bother me as much as it triggered everyone else. the cutscene makes very little sense to begin with, she doesn't like being photographed by a creep. the bikini doesn't really add much to it. especially when we consider that the very first ghost you see is rocking some fuckin banging cleavage and there's sideboobs all over the place all throughout the game and i was never terribly bothered

Corporations are people, the only people!

it was something to done with insurance but then his wife posted proof he covers it all by himself

I'm so dumbfounded on how people can be so goddamn retarded sometimes.

Maybe that statue that said the human population should be around 500 million was right. I fine with bringing down the human population back to pre-1800's to 1900's-ish era.

Oh, fuck, that doesn't sound good, hopefully it doesn't prevent you from enjoyng your videogames, user.

Sure, it's saying that.
If you're fucking retarded.
Why the fuck are you listening to a retard talking about patents? Go refresh yourself on the duration of copyright, which is what protects that.

Except he didn't even tweet it for asspats, he was literally too fucking stupid to read the text on the disc and google it.

OR - and bear with me here - he could've gotten a VPN and anonymously uploaded the code to TPB.

Helping Jamal get his EBT and his rent money so he can sell weed by day and rape women by night makes you a piece of shit. I bet you think that the people fishing invading niggers out of the Aegean sea makes you a hero too.

Get rid of niggers, mudshits, curryniggers and most chinks and you've already shaved off a cool 6 billion, maybe even more.

bumping this post

it's actually 120 years, copyright has been extended multiple times due to disney.

2024 is when the first mickey mouse video will be public domain.

hey. fuck you too.

Blizzard would get a bad rep for being known as the company that tied to set up a case to sue a man who's dying from cancer.

There's nothing wrong with stealing and profiting off "illegal" deeds.

Whoa there user, slow down, this is a reddit we are speaking about, being a fucking retarded piece of spic shit is what comes natural to them.

Of course, user. In fact, the only joy of us filthy meatsacks life should be to serve those good people… that and supporting Israel, of course.

Why do you think i'm an EX social worker you illiterate piece of shit. Retards like you are part of the reason I stopped giving a shit about the general population. Learn to fucking read, nig nog.

wow, thats totally on topic and not suspicious at all mr not an illuminati agent.

yea. i need to see the part where he spergs about the people who hated how enemies level to you in oblivion(?).

im not talking about the consequences he would or wouldnt face. but perhaps the friendly merchants could use it to build a case as to why 20 years is not enough.

THIS is why fucking immigrants should never be allowed to vote. He's pretty goddamned pretentious thinking Bernie would be the best pick, even though he knows nothing of the US like he does his own country. Bernie would've been just as bad in office as Obama, if not worse.

The ass cancer can't kill him soon enough. What an ultra-fag.

I don't see how anyone can associate with Jim Sterling on any sort of level anymore.

heres some funnier stuff.

You just remind me of mr.bean
and i just remembered that person who ruined that one art.

Didn't his wife vote for Aleppo Johnson?

2nd part it's like real life imitating reality

The cancer part was good, but still not enough to soothe my hate.

It's okay, he's from a different culture. :^)

Did she? From the way he talks, he makes it sound like she voted for Trump, especially here pic #3 That's all but saying she voted Trump

he blocked me user, use tenminute email set up an account and troll away

She said she voted third party and TBs logic is that because she didnt vote for hillary she allowed literally superhitler to win

atleast the beauty and the beast one has a funny ending. but im starting to forget and lose track of what's actually Holla Forums related.

Again, this has nothing to do with normalfags, it's basic biology…

After listening to the Ratchet and Clank 2 and 3 developer commentary I honestly want to believe testers being shitters made games casualized.
Games before levels can be seen as "well designed" by the high ups have to be played by these mindless retards.

If anything it would encourage storing them secretly till patents could run out.

Unrelated but did anyone notice how they gave the new Beast from the pozzed, modern version devil horns? I know Beast from the original version also had horns but they were almost groomed into his hair so they looked like it was part of his hair, not like what we see now. Now it looks like a strung out Hermonie is fixing to fuck someone in a furry devil suit.

This one always gets me.

I remember playing Lunar silver star story and one of the characters made an out of character joke about chicken nuggets and hot pockets or something.

Dont companies already destroy some of them intentionally?

id figure its what they try to do anyways but some people have other plans because theyre either opportunistic and sneaky or sentimental but aloof.

Brote's laugh never fails to make me smile

ah so that's how it went then. Well, from a libtard's perspective like TB's, makes sense now. If you didn't vote for Goddess Hillary then you're an ebil nazi white supremacist bigoted misogynist.

As much as I hate twitter, it has its moments

I fucking hate you, Victor Kikerland.

Don't you know?
It's what sjw's are best at.

I was so engrossed in the story and shit and they go on about fucking hot pockets and wheaties it fucking threw me out like what the fuck man!

It's a tragedy.

What's a scalper? Someone who cuts up game cartridges to make the still intact ones more valuable?

WRONG.

its still a decision left up to the developer. remember what the bloodborne creator did when he saw alot of people complain that his game was too hard. he made it harder.

ooh. forgot about my gifs.

yeah she did.
also all the podcast is like that

Emma Watson was never good

Mack's reviews are more entertaining than useful. He has a strong bias thowards FPSs, so much that he dislikes third person shooters because "you can look around corners, and that's cheating". I wonder if he dislikes turn-based RPGs because the enemies won't attack you on your turn.

Still fun to watch, though. Remember that episode when he revealed he divorced his wife and lost custody of his child, is living alone, and threw a raging fit over a twitch stream on christmas?
Good times

Never as good as they make her out to be, but I wouldn't say that.

that sad cucky bearded fat face. Hmmmm its good.

Back to Holla Forums, pedo.

Congradulations! You like the character the writers made!
Don't make the same mistake I did and look at the actor's beliefs. That shit will kill tv and movies for you.

people who hoard old games and try to get as much as possible selling to buyfags and nostalgia fags.

its kinda cancerous, but i hate the buyfags and nostalgia fags that actually give them money alot more than the scalpers

Yeah, absolutely. It was the writing. That was what did it. You got me, user.

Someone that desperately wants to be a member of the tribe.

witch lolis are top shelf stuff

the fact that nobody has made this game yet is pretty infuriating tbh.

>>>/suicide/

I know a Holla Forums actress enthusiast when I see one. I bet you have an underage foot folder of at least half a TB.

People mass buying tickets so they sell out and they can sell them for higher, same goes for limited edition vidya stuff and old games.

That sounds a lot like that one anime grill shooting game for the pc that was just a rip off of tf2. Is that the game you are talking about?
What game?

Someone explain here, is this guy mad there isn't a d after promote. Bet he'd let a mistake like this slide if she talked about if bazinga is a real word

I think from gets to slide with difficulty issues with their games since them having hard games is a meme.

heres an example. scalpers like to take advantage of the initially low numbers of nintendo products, buying a lot of them and then selling them at higher prices because people are kinda desperate and willing to pay higher to actually own the damn things.

Thing is, when I see that term, I think of ability to handle things like gore, rape, torture, things that would probably give some fags PTSD. Yet, they have less tolerance for even that. I'm guessing they're talking about "press x to give homeless guy water" or "press y to brutalize homeless guy for his money".

Plebs need to stop playing vidya.

sounds boring

And is that the scalper's fault or nintendo's fault for producing a small amount of jewmiibo? Nintendo knew exactly what they were doing.

microvolts? the only way it was a tf2 ripoff was the cinematic.
still, id like more games where you play as toys. i miss army men.

Both.

Yup, they think they are deep complex emotional beings and have the skills. Then they go on to write a character whos only defining point is their sexuality

both ya git

Most true, user.

Nope to both. I just think she was pretty cute. I'm a one or two Hollyjew experiences a year sort of person, but loli Emma slipped through.

This sounds so awesome.

fallout 3 was a linear game you dumbass, just because you have multiple options does not make it a better game. fallout new vegas is a peice of shit that shouldn't even be called fallout.

he's mad theyre talking about some obscure japanese game in a game sold in america. despite him being all about diversity, foreign things agitate him and he literally suggests they should have just changed it to a chess question.

only if you have no imagination. its a suggestion of a theme to a game, not a suggestion of core mechanics.

I've dabbled in game design philosophy and even I couldn't tell you what the fuck it's supposed to mean.

a carrot is a fruit. just because a carrot is a vegetable does not mean it tastes bad.

I think that's the name. Nothing wrong with a tf2 clone with animes and that wooden guy people use in art for reference how a body stands naturally.

Retards like you make me happy I was working at a place where I could get those dlc toys before the public. Thanks again for the 600 dollar video card for the price of 8 maryos~!

That's retarded, the Japanese game in Japan taking place in a Japanese School about another japanese game is bad?
Sounds like he got the question wrong and instead of reloading he got really mad and written an article.

These are the same retards that go "wuts save scummin?"

Persona 5.
There was a lot of shit wrong with Persona 5, but being a complete faggot who can't grasp the basics of Shogi, is not Atlus' fault- and if they were going to localize it, they might as well made it a fucking checkers reference for the pleb.

I'd buy that for $10.
Modes could be things like 'cops and robbers' with teams, or stealth mode where you try to make least noise as possible and make stealth 'kills' to not wake up old neighbor people that would crash your game.
Buy equipment from shop in between rounds (with money you earn from kills of course) like stink bombs, fire crackers, other things kids can get their hands on, or just beat other kids with sticks until they actually start hurting and go home to tell on you.

To be fair the whole thing went sideways after Ultraclimax and smt4.

Don't make me agree with destiny, man…

Please elaborate for someone who hasn't played Persona 5 and most likely never will.

πŸ‡΅
πŸ‡ͺ
πŸ‡©
πŸ‡΄
πŸ‡Ό
πŸ‡΄
πŸ‡΄
πŸ‡©

He was implying the opposite, user.

like any other question i just looked it up. some of the questions in that game are legitimately interesting.

really this theme could be used across many genres. themes are independent of gameplay. picture related.

he's got a point and he presents his case very well.

you dont deserve bones

try to learn some reading skills there user.

Most people get what they don't deserve. Cry more, loser.

"theyre able to get around our murder laws by drawing pictures of murders!"

Yeah, come to think of it, a kid-themed RPG would be killer. Open world of your neighborhood and surrounding houses and other places. Reminiscent of bully, but playing as a 9 year old maybe. Sucks that combat between kids in vidya would be b& in Amurica for reasons.

Long story short.
Your talking cat friend has an desperate love for your female teammate, who you, as the Chad Thundercock of Shibuya, gets to romance.
Said cat , Mona is always with you- except for some points of the story, but yeah. He's always riding in your bag.
During the ending scene of the game, you get to spend some special time with your chosen girl. If you choose Ann. Well.. Mona sits there, sighing before you take her up to your room for some special time.

Literally backpack cucking a cat.
But besides, general consensus says the Teacher is the best girl.

fake news; didn't watch. lol

did you even read the posts?

cant argue with that. although i bet youd stop doing it if it meant your bones would disappear

You apply Marxism to it.

Holy.
Fucking.
Shit.

Come back when laws are actually enforced. Until then, I will continue to shitpost using said video card while keeping those two extra maryos for amiibo shit when I get a used wee u and load that fucker up with all the free vidya I want.

even though these games have a horrible creation. theyre worth a pirate. theyre cute and actually have a pretty red-pilled message (NO IDEA HOW) maybe it was unintentional?

but its literally about a (((dentist))) that uses civil rights as a method of flooding suburbia with subhumans in an effort to destroy a favorite suburbian "religious" holiday. they even put the kids in re-education camps, propaganda, taxation, and celebrate the invasion with commie statues.
you even go into a future world police state where the subhumans enforce the dentists laws.

Backpack cuck user should be pleased, something finally exists to fulfill his fetish.

That sounds awesome actually
Holla Forums and Holla Forums has this irrational fear of cucking, maby because youve been cucked before.

teacher and futaba. (makoto on the side)

Has anyone made any real backpack cucking porn? I ask because I like seeing fucked up subgenres of already fucked up fetish trash for novelty's sake, I don't want to masturbate to it. ha ha

Nice SJW logic there

they hate cucking. they dont fear it. you sound like a degenerate tbh. hows your open relationship working out for ya?

we have had bad run ins with people who are in "open relationships". i shudder to think what Holla Forums would look like if anthony burch were in to witch lolis or something awesome like that.
its just associated with bad people.

nah, i know you. you just bought a fuckton of jawbreakers. but at least youre sharing them with your friends, right?.

sjw's and feminist literally believe they are elves and men are orcs who cant control their urges to get them pregnant forcibly

This is probably already a thing in certain circles

Reality is fucking hilarious.

i've got nothing against hating cucks like that but it's a fetish like any other, what's best is if you imagine tha tyou are the one cucking someone else while watching or looking at an image.

You're a faggot.

Am I supposed to deny she was good at all? I refuse to.

Is that Dan "the man from cunnychan" "rough rider" Schneider?

how's watching porn, hentai or looking at your waifu working out for ya? are you liking being a cuck?

Its a fetish that ruins and affects too many lives, and its also disgusting and reprehensible.
You don't see this shit from balloon-popping or expansion or whatever. Mainly cuckoldry and "libshit" fetishes/paraphilias such as homosexuality.

Fun Fact : Costume Quest is an "Amnesia Fortnight " game.

Essentially, it's a "sale" where you give your money and great game ideas to DoubleFine in exchange for some shit games and the chance for your awesome idea to be turned into a videogame. It is also where they got the idea for Spacebase.
It explains how the game is so different from everything else Doublefine puts out, they didn't actually create the concept

I never understood this.

But Elves are degenerate scum who do nothing for anyone and proclaim themselves to be better because of it.
At least the Orcs and Dwarves bring something to the table. Humans can do everything Elves can do, but better.
An Elf that is not in slavery is a dead elf.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

to be honest i was pretty afraid of ntr catching on, i had noticed it was gaining popularity. its always just so damn dark. it wouldnt be half as disturbing if the character getting cucked didnt always seem so shook up over it, but their discomfort seems to be the focus.

its kinda heartwarming to see people turn their back on it.

like your own? kek your taking this way too personally dude, it's got nothing to do with you so don't worry about it. I personally wouldn't accept an open relationship or to be cucked but its nice seeing that in a hentai or something. the person it's a form of domination. also if you watch porn, look at an image or look at your waifu you are basically a cuck since the definition of cuck is the act of watching others have sex.

It's simple. The ones in power can't be outed so antisementism is now a thing. 20 or so years later the ones in power need bad goyim to stop fighting against their plan so now racism is a hot button issue.

Fun fact, most minorities don't give a shit if you call someone a nigger or spic if they are acting like one. Only the liberal fucks that need to go back, either alive or hanging on a light post, will start crying racism or other such nonsense.

this isnt true, its propaganda.

the dwarves are a homosexual race that are literal jews for gold.

you have this reversed

They will never admit that waifushit is just as pathetic as cuckshit.

The end goal for every shit fetish out there is to expand. It's like a parasitic organism looking for more hosts to infect, the more cucks and inflationists out there the more Anthony Burch and Dobson get their endorphine hits from cuckolding and cartoons of women attached to air pumps.

can i just say this is the best Holla Forums thread ive read in sometime

but wouldn't it be funny to watch anthony burch be cucked?

This really is the best thread Holla Forums has had in a while. What a depressing state of affairs we are in.

Dwarves actually work hard for what they have. So this rules them out as jews.

Sure you can keep it alive for shits and giggles but if Burch dies you'll get a worldwide announcement like in Diablo II and the world will become a slightly better place as you don't have "Cuck a duck, sorry" shitposting on twitter about how glad he is for sucking some BBC every once in a while.

what games are those from

oh yeah? what exactly are dwarves mining?

the elves worked just as hard, they are the oldest race and nurtured the young races and eventually got bored due to their long lives.

First one is Fear, second one is bioshock infinite

it really is but the entire thread has been just genuine conversations with a great flow

Fuck you mark make Holla Forums great again

is this what goyim believe

everything about that is hilarious though. the ridiculous premise, how it tends to be some very low quality artwork, that people are getting off to it and that people are paying for these cruddy drawings.
sure, it could be pretty disgusting, but it tends to just skip over that and right into ridiculous cartoon territory.

Counting shekels isn't exactly hard work.

wew

oy goy! it's hard work counting shekles! something you would not understand! your hands get so dirty from all the goy grime and dirt on the money!

Ya tried user; I'll give you a (you) for your effort.

All he has to do is raise the bump limit back to 700 again
But yeah thread's pretty good

pic related lel

oh man how did i miss that

How triggering would r63 of this be to the right people?

Seemingly very much so at least judging from

Just slap it on a semiactive goybook page and watch the fire.

There's an user over in the /agdg/ thread who's defending how 2D Unity games are just Unity's 3D renderer drawing a flat surface, claiming that optimization doesn't matter because we have modern hardware, Unity is an "industry standard," and bad performance is always the game developer's fault and never has anything to do with shit engine design.
If you've ever wondered why indie games still manage to run like shit on newer hardware, blame fags like him.

yeah that was the first sign of faggotry

REEEEEEEEEE
NORMALFAGS, STOP MAKING VIDEO GAMES

It really does seem unity attracts those people like flies, pretty much every unity game out there has shit performance.

I'd do it properly but my portable photoshop made by Indians crashes every 5 minutes.

At least give boob outlines so people think she's an actual woman. They don't have to be pretty
but not bad user

thats because unity uses models for literally everything. even the world space is made out of models.

he didn't even know what a source code and he's an also cowardly, he said "the only thing I lost was lawyer fees and court times"

he could have

He'd have pleased everybody, himself included.

but goy, I basically can't use photoshop and paint's brushes give me as much grids as the comic itself.

anons do we create rage thread #2? i dont want the fun to end. we should start doing all day rage threads on thursday

well first and foremost i want people to make video games. i can afford to be picky about that kind of thing when i have good games to stand on.
really, we have the tools to get vidya out of this slump.

What kind of tribe we talkin bout?

Be selective. Do you want more Anthony Burchs? That kind of thinking leads to more of that garbage.

youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

Couldn't do it, my man. Generals always become cancer, even if they're not called generals, or at least lose sight of what they were about.

Just be the change you want to see in the channel. Too many old fags are just lurkers now, need to change the culture again and such.

if it takes ignoring 10 fez's to get another meat boy im totally fine with that.

Yeah better to end on a high note i suppose.

Pls user, pls.

I do not believe you could surive 10 fez's.

technically this was the rage from the previous thread spilling over, 3 rage threads in the span of 24 hours might be too much, but its up to you user. I personally would love it if it became a regular thing though. Thursdays is definitely not a bad idea

oldfags are lurking because the board has dropped in quality; this was discussed in the last thread
Rage threads have been a staple for a while; it can't hurt to try them out for a bit, keep them fun while they still are, and then just cool it until we can do it again?

yeah that was the thread that gave me the idea to bring this shit back, perhaps to let things simmer a bit and wait for next week

we have embeds newfriend and give a fucking description before just putting a jewtube link or better yet a webm

I was wondering how I could run games like Deus Ex perfectly while 2D pixel art games could slow my PC to a crawl.

It's strange since this could be considered a "template" thread, yet it produced the most thought out shitposts and giggles I have had in a while. Holla Forums needs to die so it slows down and becomes more comfy.

what????? Does he work for Blizzard or something? Otherwise it sounds like he's just pulling that out of his ass.

HE'S FUCKING DYING ALREADY FROM CANCER, HE *CAN'T* SAVE HIMSELF.

Like I say, he's either full of shit or works for Blizzard already.

that's arguably worse than Dobson. At least his shit's unrealistic, but Sterling's wife is fetishizing obesity and wants other people to contribute to the American epidemic

This will never not make me see red.
Goddamned normalfags

meanwhile, in mainstream media:

true enough, Only difference is Elves are usually sexy and attractive looking, and therefore, from an orc's perspective, worth raping.

SJWs are ugly, disgusting pieces of human filth. If they aren't landwhales, then they're disgustingly scrawny and whiny. And i've yet to see one that's sexually attractive. Plus, Elves love it, deep down pun-intended

truth brother

quite a sight to behold indeed.

this is sadly true, as much fun as this thread is.

archive.fo/yj5BW

I thought he was talking about the playerbase, meaning OP disrespected the playerbase by now leaking, but he was talking about the blizzard devs and how OP's detractors are disrespectful towards them for asking for the code to be leaked.
RIP starcraft

Well goyim there you have it, when you stop playing video games you long for shitposting so fucking much that you turn into cancer that uses spoilers to suck each others dick.

godspeed user. godspeen.

ive been ignoring games i dont care about all my life. the only reason im unhappy about the current state of things is because theres less to be happy about. its not as if id literally be surrounded by stinky sewage. its out of sight out of mind for the most part.

just imagine 10 phil fishes running around trying to convince one another that their shit doesnt stink. even if i wouldnt play their games i would surely be entertained.

at the end of it all they would just become hipster DJs.

probably that 4am cuck. he is fucking addicted to useless spoilers

To be fair, being a pedophile is a-okay. You don't have to be such a bigot about it.

t. Child-lover.

>yfw my posts will be used for the next rage thread
:^)
But yeah good idea user, I'll go relax with some vidya and cool off, thanks for the heads up.

[–]paradoxpolitics 5 points 9 hours ago
Good goyim!
hahaha

personally i enjoyed the variety the doctrines added to company of heroes. it was always a thrill figuring out what exactly you were up against.
sub factions in general are a great example of expanding upon a gameplay element. in this case i believe they drew inspiration from age of empires, whos various factions had a few different nuances but were overall similar.

Woah, lets not do anything irrational here buddy

But I like anime.

If I could only figure -exactly- what shade of pink-purple this is, it would have come out better.
Also
Of all the fucking things.

Thats pretty good, just change it to cuckqueen like in and im sure you will find comic sans if you didnt actually purged it already like a sane human being would

why is wendy's porn a thing now

The usual suspects got assblasted about her twitter bantering so now there is tons of porn making them even more assblasted

Does she feel that same way about dildos?

because whoever runs their twitter is a smug-as-fuck sarcastic intercorporate shitposter. So now people draw smug-anime-girl Wendy.
and porn of course

Shouldn't it be "They blocked me!!"?

I think us implies the company wendies.

Comic Sans is a great font, when used within comics.
Using it outside of comics and educational reasons should be illegal.

A dildo isn't as good as a real throbbing cock, but a warm hole is a warm hole;. Sure you might miss someone riding on top, but most modern women are either degenerates or shit in the sack regardless.

well, Wendy's is a coporate entity, so it refers to itself as a group of people instead of a singular person. Whenever the Wendy's Twitter refer's to itself, it refers to itself in the plural form.
You can see this in the first pic too
etc etc

Some anti-stress.

I figured as much. My autism flared up and for some reason seeing a single person refer to themselves as "us" really flipped my patty.

nice one

You're retarded. No, don't fact check it, that would be liberal.

Do you know what a majestic plural is? Referring to yourself using plural pronouns is grammatically correct assuming the speaker is of higher standing than the person spoken to. Even if Wendy's wasn't a corporate entity the character is smug enough to consider herself above pretty much everyone else.

Actually it makes her sound like a schizo, kek.

What's the problem with the first pic?

he's mad that he had to learn something outside of typical english/american stuff and that he doesn't know anything about shogi.

I just assumed it meant Wendy was with "us" (the viewers of the picture)
user have you been living under a rock for the past year?
I'll spoonfeed you since you seem somewhat salty: during the election, the big media was shilling fact-checkers, even one on Clinton's site all about Trump and every word that came out of his mouth.
Hilary's personal fact-checker, Snopes, Politifact, and the MSM fact-checkers on their twitters did exactly what you'd expect (and guess what, they're all liberal), by twisting the actual "facts" around.
And so on.
Now you know, user.

So he is mad because he learned something new? How do these people even finish college? This is so fucking surreal

pretty much, though it may be more that he just hated that it didn't get (((localized))) for idiots like him to make it easier to understand.

A quick google search can tell you what the kanji for the answer to the question is. That's what I did and I learned a little something new. I love that Persona 5's classroom stuff isn't Americanized because I actually wind up learning a little bit

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I HATE SPICS SO MUCH, I WAS HAVING A SHITASS DAY AND THIS ONLY MADE IT 100X WORSE I DON'T EVEN LIKE STARCRAFT FUCK
And I thought coming to Holla Forums in the first time in a few years would brighten my day

Welcome back, where were you?
Also Holla Forums never makes anything better.

I was trying to quit video games because they kinda consumed my life. Turns out I'm a loser with nothing going on and no hobbys, who knew? :^)

this is why pros don't use wireless controllers

I really want to have Peanut Butter Girl make lesbians with alien chicks now…

Underrated post

Spider cum
Spider cum
Flowing over
MJ's tongue

You filthy goyim serfs are beneath Fortune 500 companies.

obligatory

I hope she's okay. Last I heard, her mother was in the hospital with some (terminal?) really bad illness and she had a hospital fund on Indie Gogo for her Mom and I don't think it was a scam, seeing as how she had videos and pictures of her mom in the hospital.

Her channel got taken down now so I wonder what happened….

That's sad to hear. How long ago was this?
I didn't even know she had an ongoing channel at one point makes sense though.

Yes, it was called General Autism and it had only a few videos of her doing the Peanut Butter Challenge, her dog, one of her talking to her mom about how emos need to be bullied because they want to be sad, and some other ones I forgot about. It was called General Autism.

I searched for it now and I only got this youtube.com/channel/UCNrH4aBVBzHK17vPB3mhWEQ but It doesn't look like her's. The videos are still linked online but unavailable when you click on them.

EDIT: It's her, recognized her pic related avatar on Google+. Looks like she changed it everywhere else though.

She probably lurks some of the chans. PB Girl is pretty funny, I like peanut butter too, wanna hold hands? (´・ω・`)

Yeah, all you can see on her "Videos" is just videos she liked.

Found the original Peanut Butter video though, never knew it was this long. I'd only seen the WebM before this, youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g

I'd believe it, if only because of the autism.
because everyone knows femanons aren't real otherwise :^)

The Gray Death Legion is disgusted by this action!

Is she an aspie or somewhere else on the spectrum?

she's all over the spectrum

How old is she?

Old enough to be autistic

Well, if you'll excuse me, Imma daydream about taking her on long walks through the countryside, answering any autistic questions she may have as we reach the picnic spot.

Well, someone claimed she was 15 at the time of that pb video. She definitely looks about 18, but tbh I don't really give a shit.

It should be illegal for Redditors to have objects of value. They have no respect for vidya history, and would sooner compromise it for meager asspats and frivolities than actually preserve it.

does she have dogs?

hey, they are members of the Brotherhood Of Steel, what do you expect.

At least one it seems.

That's the world we live in. Not much will change until vidya is no longer appealing to these mouth breathers.

delet this