/aog/ - Attorney Online General

New main doc edition
/aog/ is a place to primarily Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favourite cases or characters it's all welcome here.
In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.
Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZhsOQkvjK1UlzneG_zy8dzjkg4EVvQadgY9VRrmnvg0/edit?usp=sharing
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via lawfuldickish on twitch.
Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc
docs.google.com/document/d/1CuduJm723hEVhPnxHl0n16BJ9scASwyH_8TzV4d-TjU/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 trailer: youtu.be/uOqR-y7jXKQ
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 browser demo: capcom.co.jp/dai-gyakuten2/trial/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/13mhWQRd8EKIl3fonaaP80mMHetZpSlsMgXzOcO5xBfE/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1IV2hR0z8oWEdnC8il9CfYcaXFXWR7N_O59mMhRTmTlw/edit#heading=h.z0b3l01gjbnz
jdownloader.org/jdownloader2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey, AOV. There is a new event going on starting today, centered around making prebuilt cases, and making people vote for their favourite. If you win, you can choose the next anime.mp3!

docs.google.com/document/d/13mhWQRd8EKIl3fonaaP80mMHetZpSlsMgXzOcO5xBfE/edit

Defense.

D e f e n s e .

Your motive is shaky.

rate my fan art i'm considering opening a patreon

Any community cooperation is a good idea, I say. I like this.

It wasn't so much about figuring how to defend, but checking on how we ended up in the situation in the first place.
Fuck you Apollo.

How active is the Holla Forums server now? I want to see if I can get back to cases on weekends.

Still pretty active. But dead hours are still dead hours.

God save the Queen!

The "Compensating For An Update" Update is now out! Download it in the link below. Server restart in a couple hours.
docs.google.com/document/d/1IV2hR0z8oWEdnC8il9CfYcaXFXWR7N_O59mMhRTmTlw/edit#heading=h.z0b3l01gjbnz

It only took an eternity and a half but thank goodness.

By far the funniest case I've seen yet.

Doc link?

th-nk god. Also, is the new background folder download optional? And is the compressed music any worse sounding? I can afford the space, so if it's lower quality, there's really no point.

New background folder is mandatory. Compressed music sounds just the same.

This fuckin' case, I swear to god.

Now that's what I would call a meme case.

I've stopped in more than a few times and nothing is ever going on. Fuckers.

Very little is going on at this time of day. It's a primarily North American userbase so mostly everyone is asleep or getting up right now.

If you were online just a feeeeeeeew hours earlier you'd catch the super late nitekrew cases. I'm still around throughout dead of hours so you could probably talk to me.

A big thank you to whoever showed me this.

RIP in pieces Lewdton.

F

Local Gamer Girl Gets Hacked By Bird

Why aren't y'all niggas building?

Is there any alternate torrent or mirror

Third time I get this

just use jdownloader
jdownloader.org/jdownloader2

Thanks

meem

nevermind mods are in on it

They were always in on it.

It is under rule 3. In other words, unless the harassing is disrupting a case people like tree can come back and be shitposted out the server in basement without repercussion.

Rule 3f applies to ALL areas. I've checked with the mods.

They should reword their rules then. As far as I'm concerned nothing in rule 3 applies in basement and nothing under rule 3 applies if it's not affecting a case.

They've been asked as such, and I told them to make it its own rule since being a subset of a rule doesn't necessarily highlight its importance. However, I believe the admin hasn't responded.