CPY HINT

CduA0TULnow

What do they mean by this?

It's not Nier

Inb4 some shitty indie game no cares or heard about

Jewgle it.
It has to be Nier if the did it again by cracking Denuvo v4

They already cracked a game using denuvo v4, it was that shit game noone heard about before. As for this, if its not nier im not interested. So far the only denuvo game I wanted to play but im not buying anything that comes with that crap.

It's a YouTube URL for Britney Spears - Oops I Did It Again.
It's them repeating something they've done recently, so either:
3 games at once.
Another Denuvo v4.
or cracking Denuvo in under a week for a new release.

If it's the latter of the 3, it'll be DQHeroes 2 or DOW3 as they were released in the last week or so.

Doubt it will be NieR, they never crack the games you all want, they crack the ones that give them the most publicity and make them look good.

Or the did Ass Effect 4 again, since I remember reading that an update changed something about the pretection it has.

Nope, fully cracked.
They even recracked it and repacked it to add some Day-1 DLC.

kek

They sat on the upgrade that fixes a bunch of glaring faults like the facial animations until the game got cracked. Then they upgraded the denuvo version with the patch, in short don't expect it to get cracked for at least good six months.

Isn't that a contradiction? Wouldn't cracking a highly demanded game make them look good?

I wouldn't go that far.
Everyone here whinged and moaned until they cracked Berseria, then they finally did and no one cared. I didn't see many/as regular threads for Tales after it was cracked.

They only get attention when they crack the normalfag games being pushed, so my guess is DoW 3, though I'd prefer if they did 3 in a row of the older games that no one talks about any more.

Maybe they'll get Prey cracked day 1

Preload came out on the 3rd, and they usually announce the hint 24 hours or so before dropping it.
I don't know how preloading on Steam works, but if they could crack the Denuvo before it's even opened, that'd be hilarious.

Fuck off with your shitty template thread.
>>>/out/

Ass Eject Androgyny

They cracked the update that fixes the facial animations and all the bugs, they did it "again" because the game was already cracked. It's the only already cracked game that would need another crack because the update is supposedly pretty significant.

Preload is encrypted, only leaks to date were from fully decrypted review copies (Human Revolution demo, Dragon's Dogma).

It is. But it's still shit, apparently

What did he mean by this?

Didn't everyone know that it was shit before it even launched?

Not to mention.

Both template threads and plebbit spacing are a thing but misused 95% of the time

Didn't stop the 20 threads a week about it pre-release.

Template threads are real on Holla Forums and good when done right. Goons have warped the term to be incredibly board.

Template threads are a real issue but this one is not. It's a CPY hint what else would the OP add on it. CPY hints always get announced and it's nice fun trying to guess what shitty game they cracked.

The other retard doesn't know what a template thread is.

I was merely shitposting, you spergs. The joke lies on the resemblance to the template thread and the typical overreaction we have been seeing for a while.

It's a thin line between pretending and being legitimately retarded, and I'd say you crossed it a long time ago. Lurk more.

No, you were legitimately salty.
If you were joking, you'd include a bait flag, or a :^) for good measure.

Probably DoW3 then.
Too bad, the longer nier takes to get cracked, the least chance it has of its image ever recovering.

Its Just Dance 2017

The
And the lack of sage weren't enough to make it obvious?
You guys are fucking stupid, I mean saying the joke was shit would be fair, but this? Implying I'm a new fag? Believing you need a flag to shitpost ironically? You two are just dumb.

I want DQH2 tbh.

>>>/reddit/

Why? I need a real reason, any discussion period is invalid here. This has to be the most autistic shithole in existence, this is /r9k/ levels of fucking retarded. I guarantee there are only about 10 people who even post anymore beause of this horseshit. NOBODY IS TRYING TO SHILL OR BE A GOON YOU FUCKING PARANOID FAGGOT.

1. Will Hitman ever be FIXED to unlock 90% of the content which is blocked behind the online barrier?
2. Hope it's Nier (will the "save sharing" ending still be possible without online?).

Except for all the goons who are found to be talking about which threads they're shilling in on freech.net or endchan.xyz or on whichever site /intr/ and /intg/ are on now.

People over sperg about it, but they're definitely there.

Just solo it, it's basically just several hours of patterns that make Touhou on normal look hard.

ITS FINALLY OUT!

Made me look

Are you by chance referring to me?
Because every time some shitty SJW indie garbage gets released on steam a daily/weekly thread with the same op image and something along "why nobody is discussing this" line appears on Holla Forums without fail.
So yeah, I'm gonna report and shit down shilling threads because mods refuse to do their job.

You guys don't get it, that part of the game is not about solo'ing it. It has a deeper meaning behind it which makes the game great. The crack will fuck it up though since you will not be able to connect to the network.

Wherever you came from, you need to go back.

When does the magic begin?

dishonored 2, total war warhammer, and titanfall 2 all use denuvo 3. dishonored 2 and titanfall 2 had 24h demo out.

No im referring to any other thread, I don't go into indie game threads anyways because indie games are fucking cancer and usually contain a dev team fully of nu-male faggots

it could literally be
FUCK OFF GOON SHILL STOP MAKING THESE THREADS AHABAHALABAHAL CANCER

Oh wow, another crack for a game nobody wants.

1. Cuckchan refugees still stream over here. They first come to 4chan, adopt their fucked up board culture and then act surprised when they get called out around here
2. Holla Forums isn't as smart as some people like to think

now this is cuckoldry

After the hack we went from ~2400 to ~2100-2000 regular users, so where's the stream? On the bright side soon we may finally overtake Holla Forums and reclaim 1.

Is this the new >weebshit ?

Of all the shitty ninty/sany/bone threads this wasn't picked to be cyclic. Mods are worse than trash.

I assume as cuckchanners stream in, good posters leave. Otherwise you'd still find quality threads among the sea of shit, which isn't the case. Even GSG got flooded by cancerous memespouting retards.

Active ISPs not "Users" retard.

huge difference.

I hope it's Nier 2. I can't wait to see all the yoko fanboy tears

You're not wrong, though.

I believe the more common scenario involves the kike and his shitsquad triggering some autist and his spergout only causes closet shitposters to go feral.

True, but it's as good a measuring stick as any. Lower PPHs and week(s) old threads up only collaborate.

You can thank the cuckchanners and redditards using political boards as entry points then spreading all over the top boards for most people who made quality threads leaving. I only come on here and Holla Forums during nights while piss drunk to tell retards to kill themselves anymore since trying to post anything worthwhile gets drowned in shitposting and ends up in bans half the time.

Are you me?

ITS FINALLY HERE!

Because the staff of the site don't give a shit about post quality. You can complain and report as much as you want, but shitposting retards who don't give a shit about anything else and just derail every thread will still freely use the site with no repercussions.

It was an update to ME:A if no one figured that out yet.

what the fuck is wrong with IDs

I get that CPY wants to shit on Denuvo by cracking the highest profile game currently around but goddamn. Why waste your time on this garbage fire of a game.

so they've re-cracked a game they had previously that had been updated which meant the crack no longer worked.

I'm guessing MassEffect: Andromeda
Again

You don't need to guess, it's out.

That's just as cancerous as though.

yaaaay thanks a lot CPY

Stop wanting to pirate nier. Game like this deserves your money.

Not if they come with denuvo

I'd buy it if a problematic addition such as denuvo wasn't there to potentially ruin my purchase. I learned my lesson after JC3.

fuck off shill, the devs surely deserve the money not SE, not to mention how poor the port is and how there has been no update to fix it.

What else is new? Those retards really are nothing more than useful idiots. Life will slowly make their life worse as they realize the older they get, the bigger hole they are just digging themselves.

Nothing useful about them also Andromeda 1.05 confirmed.

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

I don't think Steam works in the world's ass and I'd have to open an account in Bloodsuckers Stealyo Money Bank and get a debit card to even try, they also take like a fucking month to give you the card.
Fuck that.

Holla Forums bug

Faggotry.

Well gee, thanks wops.

I used to be a prolific shitposter. Now I mostly lurk because the competition became too stiff.