ITT: Game franchises that died horribly

Exactly as it says, let's have a thread about those games you loved in the early iterations, but then they either got discontinued or succumbed to the normalfag and (((streamlining))) disease

I'll start: This series was the bomb for me when I was growing up. I've lost count of the hours that I spent outrunning the cops in Most Wanted, or modding my car in Underground. I remember being crushed when the new Most Wanted came out, and it sucked ass.

What about you, Holla Forums?

For all the things they've done, this is what ultimately makes sure I will never forgive Activision. They killed skateboarding games, Spider-Man games, and the entire rhythm game genre, but I can never, ever forgive them for what they did to Crash and Spyro.

FUCK YOU DRAGONSONG, LUNAR WAS ONE OF THE LAST PURE JRPGS AND YOU FAGGOTS HAD TO THROW EVERY HORRIBLE VIDYA MECHANIC YOU CAN THINK OF! IT FELT LIKE THOSE FUCKS RUINED THAT SERIES INTENTIONALLY! RIP LUNAR, YOU DESERVED BETTER THAN THAT.

pic related… well, everything ubisoft I guess

Pic related. I still want to believe that there can be redemption, but every year that passes makes me less hopeful.

What is it with these list threads, do people really have nothing better to talk about.

It still hurts

You are welcome to start a more worthwhile thread instead of whining on this one. :^)

I wish Nintendo would pull it's head outta it's arse regarding the series.

Motorstorm used to be one of the few 7th gen series worth playing to me, you know. First one was great, Pacific Rift was even better, and I'm sure Arctic Edge would be worth checking out.

Now, when it comes to Apocalypse flopping, making the last game a fucking Micromachines clone for the dead on arrival Vita, and being sent to work on a mediocre and generic game like Driveclub when more known IPs like GT exist… I'd say that's pretty painful.

Still feels bad, man. Just fucking stop with the gimmicky mechanics, Nintendo.

Midnight Club is dead
Crash Bandicoot is dead
Banjo Kazooie is dead
Perfect Dark, for that matter
1080 had two fucking games and that's it
Deus Ex has been on the chopping block ever since fags started releasing books and Square Enix got their grubby hands on it
Tomb Raider is effectively dead
Thief too, pretty much everything that Square Enix touches at this point
You can add Final Fantasy to that list

Time to pack things up, it's over. Vidya is dead.

This entire franchise. Fuck the upcoming cartoon.

Yes, Motorstorm! It was fucking funny playing online and with friends. Mostly due to the fact that there was many strategies and roads for you to take and win.

Time to create something new then. I'm tired of sequels, prequels and everything else that is shitty disguised cash-grabs.

CoD is a rehashed franchise. Asscreed is a rehashed franchise. Madden is a rehashed franchise. The franchises I have mentioned, with maybe the exception of Tomb Raider and Final Fantasy, are not rehashed and had plenty of room for growth.
That's like asking publishers to pull teeth. "New" means risk taking, and risk taking is a big and scary no-no concept, because it means that your product will possibly fail. When you've got investors who want a guaranteed return, then what're you going to tell them? Oh, sorry, the product just didn't sell. They won't take kindly to that.

Mad props dude. I never even got a chance to play it online.

Help me

Silent Hill died after 4. Or died at 2 and was reborn at 3.

Big Rig AI has murderous tendencies.

Died with the second game and I don't think it will ever get a sequel

Rockstar has confirmed there won't be a sequel to Manhunt 2. Largely due to how poorly MH2 sold. You can see how embarrassed they are by the game by how it has yet to be ported to any new systems and isn't even on Steam despite releasing on PC.

I've gotten worse from Monster Trucks in PR. I think I could handle it.

I still don't think a single series died as quickly and gruesomely as Dragon Age. The first game was okay but within a year it already had an expansion that was just pure fucking garbage.

even thought shattered memories was different it was still a good entry

The original team wasn't even there anymore for the last two games

it's like a serial killer wearing your friend's skin and trying really hard to be him but failing spectacularly

To be fair Awakening wasn't as bad as Dragon Age 2

No. Your opinion is incorrect.

It did have a decent soundtrack, as usual

yeah, yamaoka always makes a great soundtrack

It's pretty hard to make a game worse than Dragon Age 2. And yet Bioware did just that with the fucking sequel. It's like they were trained to do the exact wrong thing in all aspects of game design as a joke, like that guy in Kung Pow.

Oh god no, don't remind me…

Here's hoping that Capcom's RE2make sells like hotcakes, hyping up a possible DC return.

Forgot image.

Let's see.
Pretty much everything fun that has ever graced an Old Sony Console is dead this generation.

Twisted Metal
Red Faction
Megaman. Poor poor megaman.
Red Star
Valkyire Profile
Arc the Lad
Bloody Roar
Wipeout.
R-Type.
Darius G
Gradius
Steambot Chronicles.
Metal Saga. It's dead in the west. Alive in the east.
Dino Crisis.
Motorstorm.
Manhunt
Warhawk
Socom
Crash.
Spyro.
Fatal Frame.
Lost Planet

Techincally dead series.
Grand Theft Auto. The series died with Liberty City/Vice City stories. To this day, 4 is stupid and the time wasted playing 5 could have been better spent modding San Andreas.
Saints Row. Two was the last good one. It's been a hulking dlc bleeding ghoul since then.
Armored Core.
Fromsoft plz.

Dead Rising. But this is more of a testiment to not letting Canadians or the Swedes cuck up Japanese properties.
Silent Hill. Again. Do not let Canadians touch your shit.
Splatterhouse.Like so many games that were unfortunante enough to be released between call of duty and battlefield

Need For Speed vs Burnout.

Obscure.

To this day, I cannot figure out how the fuck Compile Heart and Atlus stay in business when their "new games" are built from 80% of their old games.

I'll pose a more interesting question, what game series HAVEN'T died horribly and bowed out respectfully without fucking up hardcore? I'll post a few examples.

Compare this to Just Cause 2, none of your allied factions were stereotypical good guys.

Aw fuck don't remind me of that fucking trainwreck. That is seriously one example where I can't even begin to understand what they were thinking. It also pissed me off when I tried to stream it recently and Twitch wouldn't let me list my game as "Obscure" without it renaming it to the fucking remake title.

It looks the same, feels the same, but there's something just wrong with it.

New Wipeout's just about to come out though, on PS4. It basically combines the latest 3 titles in one package.
Staff from Sony Liverpool worked on it, so that's something at least…

I enjoyed the game, up until the very end.

Serious Sam and Combat Mission are two series that have been consistently good and are still alive rather than just stopping at the right time.

Well, to be honest, not only Manhunt 2 itself was pretty shitty, PC version is a Frankenstein mash-up that uses code from all console versions + 30 fps lock. No wonder it's not re-released anywhere.

MegaMan, especially the Legends subseries
Driver
Castlevania
Wario (it's like Nintendo pretends the series doesn't exist suddenly)
F-Zero
Fire Emblem
Quake

Did they even bother to add a multiplayer after the release?
Sounds like Far Cry 3.
True and it's even more annoying when the grappling hook doesn't work and/or you're stuck on a ledge or a wall.
I know a lot of people hate that feature but I wish they added a cover system.
Also you forgot to talk about the horrible progression system where you're forced to do dumb challenges in order to get enough cogs to unlock a better perk to make the game playable and fun.

All the Nintendo franchises that meant anything to me are dead. Star Fox was the first I loved, and the last to die. Just kidding it was the first to die it's been dead since Adventure.

Was looking forward to that for years, checking the net every week or so for news and even fell for some of the hoax reveals. When it came out I played it for about 2 hours and then uninstalled it.

Ninja Gaiden 3 was horse shit Razors edge was an apology but for those who played Vanilla NG3 the damage was done.
Yaiba (even though I enjoyed it for what it was) is mediocre and more God of War then Ninja Gaiden which a pretty shitty way to leave the series.

Team Ninja can still make a proper NG4 but really I just want NG Black and NG 2 on PC.

I don't know OP, I played like 20 need for speed games and they all looked and felt pretty much the same to me.
Maybe I just can't into racing game though.

People praising and buying NV killed fallout.

I wanted this game to succeed. But it caved in to the jews.

its almost like none of you fucks ever played video games…

Nobody wants to be reminded of THPS and its death, but you had to drudge it up.

Last THPS game I played was American Wasteland. I don't remember it being that good, but I don't remember it being that bad either.

yo, the liverpool guys made a new dev team and are making the spiritual successor to WipEout.

it didnt add anything to the series, besides the large map (which was actually a bunch of maps connected by loading tunnels)

When SKATE came out, it flipped the whole genre on its head and Tony Hawk tried to emulate Skate's style, but project 8 and proving grounds flopped. THPS HD and THPS5 were just activision milking the dead horse

THPS5 is easily the worst AAA title in the past 10 years to be honest. its shittier than shit. like its absurd how outright AWFUL it ended up being. we expected it to be bad, but not THIS bad.

nah, music is shit, is slow as fuck, no one misses wipedout

it's complete and utter shit
turns out, only the art guys from wipeout worked on it, that's why it looks nice but plays like shit

Oh god, now he's Zimmer's new protégé.

I did, but I mostly ignored it when I payed JC3.
I also forgot the piss poor driving physics, JC2 was somewhat slidy but every vehicle was controllable with a gamepad, in JC3 it's all over the place, Rico steers like he has really bad arthritis in slow cars, fast cars are twitchy and almost undriveable, but the uncontested price for utterly useless is taken by the motorcycles. They just don't work, the bikes randomly spin out on you, it takes a second between key input and actually cornering, it's just disgusting.
The funny part is, in an early interview about JC3, a developer said that they were trying to make the driving better and easier, and if I'm not mistaking, the driving in 3 was made by Criterion. Really gets your neurons firing.
Apparently there is multiplayer but I never even bothered. Just Cause 3 is stillborn, there's no modding community at all because the modders lost all interest fairly quickly.

What the fuck is this.

Sleep well my Prince

Better off just playing BallisticNG. It's free and made by the actual fans of wipeout.

Better off just playing ballisticNG. It's free and it's made by the actual fans of wipeout

Kill me pete

I did, but I mostly ignored it when I payed JC3.
I also forgot the piss poor driving physics, JC2 was somewhat slidy but every vehicle was controllable with a gamepad, in JC3 it's all over the place, Rico steers like he has really bad arthritis in slow cars, fast cars are twitchy and almost undriveable, but the uncontested price for utterly useless is taken by the motorcycles. They just don't work, the bikes randomly spin out on you, it takes a second between key input and actually cornering, it's just disgusting.
The funny part is, in an early interview about JC3, a developer said that they were trying to make the driving better and easier, and if I'm not mistaking, the driving in 3 was made by Criterion. Really gets your neurons firing.
Apparently there is multiplayer but I never even bothered. Just Cause 3 is stillborn, there's no modding community at all because the modders lost all interest fairly quickly.

What the fuck is this.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Good night, sweet prince.

They aren't dead. They are in never ending cycle of living through their own death.
We can add pretty much any niche game that went AAA to it.

The Chrono series isn't dead, they're still making Xeno-games.

What

was going to post the same except for fallout, didn't it sell really well?

IT IS DEDED, user.

It's because there won't be no more in any way good Fallout games. Just bethshit.

nope, dow is completely dead, dow 3 sold less than 200k units

oh shit, I just noticed, wtf

at least OP isn't a (1) and done

I'm not talking quality, I'm talking whether there will be a sequel.

Skyrim was pure, unfiltered shit but next year we're getting elder scrolls 6 - like it or not.

I wish bethesda was deded.

Not only is the game not actually "new," it is a port of the PS Vita title WipEout 2048 with the HD Fury DLC. Only this time, it's shinier and it apparently supports 4K or something. There's nothing new about it. It's old titles repackaged into a new box.
At least this will make WipEout the only series to have graced every PlayStation console in the West.

Anyway, keeping on topic, Ridge Racer died too. Fuck Unbounded especially. And the Vita release.

So do I.

What the fuck happened this time

I'm not sure but every poster shows up as OP.

Sitewide issue, it happened on every board with IDs

they did basically the same thing with the ps4 version of stardust

Reminder that Maniaplanet was a mistake.

I'm tempted to write Tetris off since Ubisoft's acquisition and mediocre "Ultimate" series, but it's probably a bit early to call that. Duke is an obvious one that hasn't been mentioned.

The game wasn't horrible, and I wouldn't even say it's a bad game because it did bring us some of the best gameplay the series has had.

At the same time, this is a horrible Metal Gear Solid game, and a very clearly unfinished game.
I won't say the franchise died horribly necessarily because of this, because Peace Walker already did a good job of wrapping up Big Boss's storyline, but it was a shame to see the final installment be such an incomplete game.

Is Xeno even related to Chrono in any way?

I wouldn't worry about it.

Command & Conquer

Contra more than anything.

The last game was a mobile and that was shut down a few years back.

dark souls

Nigger, need for speed hot pursuit 2 was the last good nfs game. All that tuning and car customization is what ruined the series.

who the hell is ash? Some popular sjw or something?

The C&C series is not doing that bad, they fucked the ending up, but Kane's Wrath was a very decent game

Lol, these niggers got into NFS when they killed it with that tunner nigger shit and now cry that they killed it when they tried to unshit it with far better games like Hot Pursuit

Its like seeing retards nostalgia over fucking Halo

In a way, it's almost fitting.

Dark Souls was that fire, burning brightly but ultimately beginning to fade away.
Dark Souls 2 was the embers of that fire, eventually fading away completely.
Dark Souls 3 was an attempt to reignite those flames that once burned brightly, but ultimately failed to do so.

I feel like Driveclub is unironically the worst game I've played in the last ten years. It's absolutely horrendous, even for a (delayed) launch title.

RIP Motorstorm, Pacific Rift was the Mountain Dew flavoured cacophony of sounds I never knew I wanted until I experienced it.

Why? I loved it.

Does "died peacefully in its sleep" count?

This better be bait you fucking faggot. The game just feels like absolute shite and I'm as casual a racing fan as you can get. Sim or arcade, I'll take it, but it has to feel good.

Driveclub felt so shoddily put together, the way the cars handle and stick to the road feels digusting, the sense of speed is fucked, the AI is braindead, the unlock system is trash, the constant clutter on screen paired with online challenges is a fucking eye-sore. I paid like 20$ for it and felt massive dread after playing for 30 minutes.

That cash coulda saved lives, now it sits on my shelf as a reminder of shitty fucking decisions.

You are forgetting the third game m8?

The what?

Do I even want to know?

Anthony Burch's sister who he wants to fuck.

It hurts user.

I'm getting conflicting messages here user. And I'd say the last good NFS game was Undercover. Though some might disagree and it's been a long while since I've played it myself. Though Prostreet is definitely the last good NFS game with a few quibbles (the vinyl editor could use a preview of the vinyls and the Kings could be made to be harder then the guys you had to race against to get to them)

Anyways, TXR is dead and is now relegated to a Temple Run rip off for phones. And their last game was clearly shoved out the door (Still pretty good though there's a lot that didn't make it in).

And since we're on the topic of PS3 racing game who's creators died, Modnation racers was a fantastic cart racer with loads of charm. Then the devs (United Front) got put on a project to push that fuck sackboy with a Cart racing spin off and it just missed the mark.

what's wrong with sharing that games soundtrack? I do believe that HP2 was the last good nfs, but that doesn't mean that I did not like the music used in that game.

Contract J.A.C.K.
No, it's so bad I couldn't even find a torrent with actual seeders when I wanted to try it again.

Assault wasn't bad, m8.

Guess.

Now if only we could unmake/wipe C&C 4 from existence.

This thread reminds me: Did Andromeda flop?

It kind of did.

Mah nigga. A new one for this generation of consoles would actually cause me to buy one.

NOPE! The whole game screamed out 'muh graphix' whenever i played it. Not the mention the loading times in races when i was a whole 20+ seconds ahead of everyone else and the fact for some races, low tier cars can beat a Bugatti.

Yeah and Fallout 3 was OK right?

I think you need to leave.

go on

tbh F4 and NV are both good (not gonna argue which is better) but F3 was fucking dogshit

Ultima

the new one has the worst cash shop you ever will see

$20 for one simple outfit
$100+ for any decent house
$10k for the best house

its not even fucking Ultima anymore. 0 PVP and every area is instanced and separated from the world. combat is card based (you build decks with abilities and they're put into the hotbar randomly).

Everything about that first town was the low point of the game. Just ditch the power armor and it's really just fallout 3 with better gameplay.

last good nfs was underground 2, people who say hp2 is it are just contrarian hipsters trying to look like ye olde vidie gaymer and people who say mostwanted/carbon are the last good ones are the reason why the series is so shit now.

Need I say more?

Fine, since I'm autistic, I will.

I don't blame Universal/Vivendi/Activision for losing Naughty Dog and Insomniac. Maybe they were a shitty company to work for, but idk. But as soon as they lose the original devs, they immediately start with terrible, short sighted decisions, clearly based on the idea that these franchises will sell on name alone, regardless of how shitty future games are.

Crash Bash isn't the worst game ever, but it's quite an obvious cash in. Things will get worse later. But they were just treading water until the PS2 entry would come out.

So they get Mark Cerny to produce the PS2 entry, and it's gonna be a big open world (like Jak & Daxter is doing, showing that it makes sense), but Universal fires him and tells the team to start from scratch to have a finished product out by Christmas. So we get Wrath of Cortex, a playable but forgettable game. Given the circumstances, the devs must have been great to pull off something this good, because Universal really fucked them over.

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly is pretty much the Sonic '06 of the PS2 era. Not only a smaller game than its predecessors, it's one of the buggiest games in existence. It has ideas showing they might have given a bit of a shit, but I'm willing to bet they had to finish the whole thing in like six months.

Now, Insomniac and Naughty Dog were pumping out sequels once per year, but the first in each franchise took longer, and they had that later speed by reusing experience and assets. New teams on a new console needed more time.

So in the meantime Universal Interactive and the studio that buys them out, Vivendi, pump out a bunch of mediocre but playable game boy games for both franchises. Except the crossover games. Those are garbage. But whatever. Most of them are okay.

Meanwhile, the guys from Wrath of Cortex are working on a sequel, while the game boy devs churn out a mediocre "sequel" to Crash Team Racing. But they make the Wrath of Cortex guys once again work on a cut schedule, resulting on over 1/4 of the intended game being cut, including an entire playable character, resulting in a playable evil counterpart to Coco, but no playable Coco, so you just have a shit character for no reason. Still, the rest of the game is really good, for what it is, but what it is is ultimately a sad testament to what might have been, complete with tons of unlockable concept art showing what Vivendi made them cut from the game.

But at least it's not Spyro: A Hero's Tail. Now some people will say this is much better than Enter the Dragonfly. It's not as buggy, that's for sure. It almost seems finished. But the devs clearly never played or at least had no love for Spyro at all, as they changed little things, that casuals might not notice, that drastically change the gameplay and show they didn't give a shit. For example, Gems respawn, there are infinite gems, to buy consumable items, so the idea of searching for and collecting every one is gone. But the thing that really gets me is that Square is Flame and Circle is Charge. How do you fuck up the controls on the fifth game in the series? That's like making Mario jump with B and run with A. They clearly didn't give a single shit. Plus the alternate playable characters are worse than ever, just plain boring. This is the game my attention span didn't let me complete, so I didn't bother buying future ones.

So thank god I didn't buy the future ones, because for some reason Activision decided both Crash and Spyro should have all their characters redesigned, and their games should be beat em ups. And Spyro should be rebooted into a more serious "epic" with voices like Elijah Wood, David Spade, and Wayne Brady (Spade and Brady both played Sparx, thinking kids wouldn't notice the difference despite this reboot trying to emphasize an epic continuing narrative).

So after two of these, Crash gets cancelled for good, and after three for Spyro, he gets rebooted into Skylanders, with an even more horrible redesign.

The devs kept trying their best, and the publishers just did their best to fuck them over at every turn and ruin my two favorite franchises. Fuck Activision.

Most Wanted was good tho but it would never catch the Underground 2 feeling or customisation features.

I mentioned "skateboarding games" in the first post, just not Tony Hawk by name because there are no others worth talking about anyway.

And now Jaffe is a major league SJW so we'll never get another Twisted Metal ever again.

I liked Zero. Fite me irl.

wait a minute is this a JoJo reference

Good one.

Reader Rabbit
Everything after pirate island is trash-tier tho

That's a shame, I thought it was gonna be good and was kinda looking forward to it, thanks for saving me some shekels

It's basically the Wip3out engine ripped out and new tracks
now that's a callback

Last good one for me was most wanted. But then again I really liked Burnout Paradise.

Not even that. Vonsnake basically recreated the whole physics system from scratch.

at least the community for the games is still alive, r-right guys

reminder this probably cost millions of dollars to make.

I wouldn't say Legacy of Kain died horribly. Dark Sun was garbage but was cancelled and Nosgoth is really the only bad game other than Blood Omen 2 that was released

WE

WUZ

Seriously, fuck you, Naughty Dog.
Fuck. You.

nigga really?

Mindy is mai waifu

it still hurts

I prefer to pretend this game never existed.

Any game that gets new developers
F.E.A.R, Spyro & diablo and many more.

If it has new developers it's almost certainly into the trash every time.

What about N.Sane Trilogy?

the death of dead space frustrates me to no end because they had such a good setup for dead space 3, all sorts of cool shit could happen on a snowy planet. instead we got SIKK WEAPON CRAFTING and forced co-op and some DLC that killed the series

it was born and died within one console generation too

This pisses me off to no end. They had ends of all the threads in their hand (along with plenty player feedback for the first two games to know what they had done right and wrong) to make an absolutely amazing closure to the trilogy that people would talk about for at least a decade after. But instead we got resource hunting, backtracking, bunch of retarded jump scares, puzzles that would not perplex a two-year-old and tons of completely unnecessary shit, like crafting. Oh, and triggers, triggers fucking everywhere. You pick up that item/cross an invisible line, a necromorph will pop out. You don't and there will be no necromorph. Part 3 was so predictable it wasn't even funny.

Thanks cunt but the question is why this isn't advertised more, it's my first time hearing about it.

not to make, hell no, but to advertise, sure.

JUST

THIS. I'd probably sell my soul to play Chaos Theory for the first time again. Pinnacle of stealth with the ability to say fuck-it if you wanna but still requires some skill since you aren't some OP matrixfag

Remakes don't count. And it's seven years later anyway.

In retrospect, Jak 3 was so unfinished that the story had bits that didn't make sense. Why would Ashelin just assume that Jak is THE Mar? At the time I thought it was a cliffhanger, but there was no buildup to it to begin with. More likely, they cut out entire subplots that were originally intended.

You forgot the 2 GBA crash platformers that were really solid games. It did well porting the crash platforming into 2d and while the games were not orginal gameplay wise they were still very solid games worth playing

To be fair user that screenshot is from a mod for JA2 that gives you more slots but yeah it's still worse than vanilla JA2.

Yes, better gameplay makes up for the lower weapon variety, only alleviated by being able to mod those 8 weapons to feel different, and something like 50 missions with about 30 or 40 being chaff that repeats or was only worth doing for the handful of caps and things to shoot

Burnout getting cannibalized by NFS makes my cornea itch.
It doesn't make sense for NFS to have Burnout mechanics.

It doesn't make sense for NFS to have a press to drift key either but it does.

With Red Alert 3 you knew the series was going to eventually bomb. It was one of the most painfully mediocre games in the series. It's like it's trying to be generals and red alert at the same time, but won't commit to either so you should go play one of those two instead.

You don't mean

XOver do you?

well its not like Trackmania 2 was any good
it just Nations but with Uplay.

Fuck you nigger I had completely forgotten that even existed.

and this character

they cut out her(his?) death scene

It pisses me off as hell that Naughty Dog doesn't get the hate they deserve so much. Almost nobody from the good old titles works there, supposedly, and understandibly so.

Who do you think you are? You're starting to sound like those gamergoys who don't like hollywood rejects and marxist propaganda.

hell i would still vouch that uncharted games have some fun and charm within them despite being the start of the studios decline

TLOUs success changed it from a decline to a nosedive because casuals and journos enabled them to push more forced walking "experiences"

Nigger lover

did AoE get blacked?

Is that the one with a different game/same name release on 360? Which one is the good one?

It has an expansion that added some african kingdoms, thats about it really.

I did mention the Game Boy games of both series. They're alright. Not great, but alright.

It's half a fun game, half a mehgame.

This thread hurts so much, my heart is being ripped out of me. We can never punish the people who did this, we can't take back the IPs, we can't remove those games from canon. They are only there as a reminder that beloved series are not sacred and that everything can be tainted. The most infuriating part is that only we care.

Niggers ruin everything.

dead space

visceral stuck in EA's rape dungeon

rhe problems begin at the controls, 2 was perfect, all they had to do was change the weapon systems, actually put interesting things in the world and bam, great game

but why would anything good ever happen with modern squeenix

The driving was shit
That's my only complaint about 2, but square enix has never done driving properly.

Mafia and Prototype are really a shame, especially Prototype, goddamn funniest western action game next to Hulk: UD.

Why do people like this exist?

This shit right here. Lost Planet could've been such a good franchise.LP1 was one of the best single player experiences in the last decade and LP2 was by far one of the best co-op experiences.

But no, give it to western devs they said
They'll make it better they said.
Fucking retardes ass capcom, fucking retarded ass Inafune.

Anything Inafundme touches is guaranteed to die.