>E3 in 40 days

Since it's a little over a month away, let's have an actual thread about this that isn't a shitpost Squilliam image.

I don't remember the time when I had any expectations about E3.
I don't know any.
Them all.
With no expectations it won't disappoint.
Alcohol is not good for you.

Expect new bethesda's space game (Starfield) to be the loudest title there. It will be fallout 4 in space with station building and ship customization. Probably kill star citizen for good.

I personally only care about butterlord and cyberpunk 2077 gameplay.

I don't know. I would think that having zero expectations would save me some disappointment, but past experiences have disproved that.
Scalebound was cancelled, right? Maybe SS4 or some new terrible IP to laugh at
Konami will be there, I expect some high pitch autistic screeching
Very
Very

jesus fucking christ its been almost a year already what the fuck is my life

You need to go back.

I expect nothing every year so that if something nice happens I'll feel better.
Hoping that Mario Odyssey fixed the whole empty level problem the February footage showed
EA, always EA. Although I'd also say Ubisoft but there's a chance BGE2 might be announced this E3 so who knows.
It'll probably be average although I have zero expectations anyways
I hope I can take those days off to watch all the conferences since classes are over now so I'll have scotch while enjoying the bullshit, pic related.

TIme flies when you're suffering user

New Elder Scrolls game with a release date at the end of the year. Prey footage. More Quake, probably a release date early next year.
Teaser for Halo 6. Comparisons between Xbone and Scorpio games. Cup Head, and that shitty pirate game from Rare.
Sony will show off God of War and give a release date. Maybe a bit more of Death Stranding, which probably won't even come out when the PS4 is the current gen. Shenmue might get some stage time, though that is probably the most unlikely thing I can think of.
Nintenny will show some more of Mario Odyssey, some of the BotW DLC, and might announce either sequels or remakes of dead franchises. It won't be F-Zero though.
I almost forgot that EA and Ubi had conferences, since I either shut my brain off or go do something else when they come on.
EA: Sports and Star Wars™: Battlefront™ 2™
Ubi: Open world action game with towers and South Park.
Oh and DmC5 may get announced.
Mario Odyssey.
If you say anything other than EA you are a fucking idiot.
About as bad as every year. Just do what said.
I'll have a few.

I do enjoy E3 on some level, at least from Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo's conferences. There is at least some attempt to appeal to people who play video games on their end, whereas I can't say the same from EA. Ubi is embarrassing and tries way too fucking hard at being hip and funny. I fucking hate Bethesda, Ubi's, and EA's. Last year's E3 wasn't really anything. Being boring is much worse than being bad.

Oh also maybe Bayo 3.

I need to get it together, I need to bounce back. I can't fall back on anime because I don't like it.

I'll answer my own bread
-Switch games that actually look good that I can look forward to pirating or emulating in 3-4 years
-SPORTS
-More 3DS games I can pirate on launch
->videogames
-Television
-Bethesda shilling a big new game or port of a recent game (Fallout 4 Complete, etc)
-Sports
-Mario Odyssey
-Kingdom Hearts III
EA, with Ubi at a close second, though I'm unsure about Microsoft considering I don't even know if they work on games anymore. I haven't heard about a game for Xbone in ages, even from normalfags
Incredibly
Incredibly

Hoho no, Switch emulator isn't coming for a looong time. If there's a barebones emulator in 3-4 years I'll be damn impressed, but we can't piggyback off of Gamecube/Wii/Wii U emulation this time around.

Damn, I thought I heard from some of the 3DS hacker guys that Switch was more or less the same shit again. Don't tell me Nintendo actually got competent with making hardware

I expect massive fuck ups, like every year.
None.
Bethesda's
Very.
Wont.

On a side note: I expect sjw bullshit to ease off this year. It been long enough for the publishers and developers to realize that pandering doesn't sell games.

The Switch uses an "updated" version of the 3DS kernel along with bits and bobs of FreeBSD (most especially the network stack from what I remember), all designed to look kinda like Android. However the Switch doesn't use the PowerPC architecture that its three predecessors have been using for more than a decade, in fact isn't built upon the foundations laid by the previous three systems whatsoever, so emulation isn't an immediate forthcoming like it was for the Wii.

time flies when you're a faggot

I expect at least one new game that will just be a carbon copy of a previous game with new textures
Red Dead Redemption 2
Ubisoft
Not at all this shit is the best thing to laugh at every year
not at all

Shit aside from one or two showcases in the events and announcements/footage from outside the events.
-Serious Sam 4
-Bannerlord
-Ace Combat 7
-Ni No Kuni 2
-REmake 2
-Total Warhammer 2
-New From game
-Something surprising
Ubisoft, EA and Bethesda
But Ubisoft mostly
It won't be, I'm expecting shit and I'll get shit
Worse part will be how flooded of newfags and cuckchan the board will be
Depends on the exams I'll have

I'll be watching both our stream and the TheBestGamers one just so I can get some laughs to temporarily fill the void inside me.

Vanillaware's 13 Sentinels; allegedly, it will be featured in this E3. And I guess more of Yakuza Kiwami.
Would like to see something of any of those fabled 3 new titles From is working on but not really counting on it.

I wonder they're going to fuck that up.

For EA to offer absolutely nothing in their press conference besides Battlefront 2 (which will be shit), Bethesda to show Overquake, Ubisoft to show their newest tower climbing bullshot game, and Sony to show a surprise that will get normalfags all excited as well as Knack 2.
Mario, and while it probably won't show up, it would be nice to see Darksiders III
Probably just like last year, a two way tie between EA and Bethesda. Holy shit I wanted to kill myself while watching those.
Not very, but that's because my expectations are probably lower than ever.
I can't drink alcohol due to medical reasons

I don't know man, all my favorite companies are either dead, no longer own my favorite IP's, or working on shovelware, so…
Mario Odyssey.
As for the Mario SuperStar Saga Deluxe one. I hope they go full 3D instead of using the ugly Dream Team/Paper Jam artstyle. Although, I would /LOVE/ if they use the original graphics, but in the aspect ratio of the 3DS, similar to Kirby's Dreamland and Sonic 1, with 3D enabled and enhanced sounds.
Always bet on EA, but Ubisoft is never fucking videogames and pure miscellaneous bullshit. So there's that.
It either stems from ineffective to complete disgust. Let's see what the Switch does to me. Nintendo needs that element of surprise to reel me back into their cold corporate hands. That's why I lost love to them, because everything they've done since the late years of the Wii has been predictable
I don't drink. This may hurt me, but it doesn't affect me THAT much.
Though, if another user wants me to drink with him…

Wait e3 is in 40 days?

To be 12 again :(

literaly nothing

where do you think we are? cyberpunk maybe?

hopefully ubisoft will create some dank real life memes again. and maybe todd will be there and try to sell us some more bullshit while the crowd cheers.

no expectations = no disapointment

a few beers maybe, nothing major.

Holy shit. There are about 4 users here that are looking forward to it.
4/22
That's roughly 26%

I hate you, I hate you. You fucking bitch.
Unless you mean talking about it in general.
Barely anybody is excited for it.

They'd have to make DmC2 through 4 first.

Where can I watch a stream of some meme masters make fun of it?

WHERE'S THE 2017 UPDATED REPORT CARD???
It'll be shit.
Kingdom Hearts 3 finally please Square you're killing me here
Trick question, all conferences are a joke.
E3's disappointment knows no bounds.
I don't drink often, but maybe a little this time, I got nothing else going on this summer.

downvote :(

And about 2 that are hyped about KH3 and thats already too many.

They're only sceptical as far as to fit in, they'll eat the E3 shit like all nor mies.

A handful of games that grab my attention, since I don't pay attention to gaming news like a hawk. Mostly embarrassment, though.
Mario Odyssey, even though it will likely be a while before I get a Switch
Ubisoft for concentrated cringe, or EA for being the most boring motherfuckers at the conference, as they always are
Honestly feel like E3's due for a pretty decent year. But probably won't be amazing, but not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
On water?

Filter 4ab442

I expect a lot of dev dick sucking and disappointment.
You don't look forward to games at E3, you look forward to how they're going to fuck them up.
I want to say Ubisoft when it comes to gender politics, and Microsoft for general E3 mediocrity.
I'm disappointed just from thinking about it.
The level of "diversity" pandering is probably going to decide if I break last year's record.

That being said, i've heard some rumors about Croteam talking about Serious Sam 4, so i'm interested to see if there's any development for that.

Pretty much, every E3 we see how casual the average cocksucker on this board is.

Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>>/Tumblr/
>>>/Reddit/
>>>/NeoGAf/

I'm not even expecting anything. I don't know what to expect nor even want to expect anything. I don't know, maybe Sega will do something good for a change?
Compared to last year's, holy fuck what was that?

Oh yeah, MWLL patch 0.83
but that's not even e3 material AHAHAHAHAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They're truly excited for ONE or TWO games on average, while you are excited for
Games.
You fucking hypocrite.

Is this acoustism?

Just say normalfag. You sound like less of a meme-spewing idiot that way.

Sorry, nor mies was around for longer than shitholes like ribbit and I'm not going to stop using it because the spic BO thought he was being funny.

Some mobile Fallout lore rape from Bethesda and general rehashing HD Remasters
none although, like every E3, I'm hoping forFable 4
Ubisoft, as always
porbably just going to sleep through it and read about it afterwards

Didn't you mean to post the flat chested one?

Ah, time to see how casual Holla Forums truly is. I love this yearly event, separates the real hobbyists from the casuals.

Something awkward and something bad.
Yakuza on PC, Death Stranding, Cyberpunk 2077, I can't remember anything else.
EA or Ubisoft, EA for how soulless it is and Ubisoft for trying to be hip.
In order for something to be disappointing it has to be a surprise.
None.

Nope. Aqua is streetwalker teir. darkness is best konosuba

I'd rather tell him to fuck off to wherever he crawled out of.

I can't. I fucking can't.

Hi normalfag
>>>/cuckchan/

Both look average as fuck
Holy shit, are we being raided?

Can't wait for the Battelfront, Destiny 2 and Call of Duty threads.

We actually have shit eating casuals that think the second one is different from those two and anything else but garbage.

7th Gen was the last good gen and things were already getting pretty bad towards the end.

Socjus cancer everywhere
None, at this moment.
EA
I won't get dissappointed.
Entire bottle of vodka.

>>>/ovens/

I got lazy.
What games look average as fuck?
I do agree with you on 7th gen being the last good gen there though. I wish I could eat shit like those casual conformists.

I can't even remember last year's E3, nothing really happened

golly gee, mister microsoft, I sure do love these online passes and DLCs for my unfinished buggy mov-games with strong lesbian women of color

this to be the last relevant E3 and finally die bonus points if it was all the sjw shit that finally kills it I know it won't happen but that's the only thing I want to expect at this point

nothing really, I think I might be more interested in what the nintendo direct brings than E3 as a whole

my money is on ubisoft I really want the cringe factor go overdrive this year

at this point is more if we will find a new level of disappointment this year

maybe one beer or two not much at this point getting drunk for E3 is not even worth it

I think he meant 6th gen

Yeah, I haven't the foggiest what happened there. I remember that disasterous video games award with the walking shave hydro than anything from last E3.

Was that the E3 with the megamilk babe for Zelda- Breath of the Wild or was that the previous year?

Fucking disgusting.

then explain this faggot , Holla Forums is full of newfags and casuals now, get ready for the " skyrim was such a fun game, bethesda really fucked up with valenwood" threads

That's me.
Dumbass
I meant to say 6th gen

7th gen had a hand full of good games, but the majority of it was downright trash, and the rest of it was ports of games from better gens anyway.

I know Sega is doing stuff for PC more often but I don't know man. That seems like one of those never ever games. Not that I wouldn't mind it on PC.

Mario Odyssey and KH3
I meant 6th Gen
7th Gen was fucking awful in everyway, it started promising, but the normalfag flood into the hobby and the financial crisis that killed a shitton of companies and made bigger ones release garbage, which made standarts go to an all time low both on games and monetization completely killed it.
Most years past 2007 are fucking god awful

I meant 6th Gen

This
Seriously, compare 2006/2007 to the rest of the years, both mainstream and niche.

It's always fun to see how everyone is negative about mainstream gaming but then SUDDENLY, OUT OF THE BLUE fo4/skyrim threads appear, people discussing Switch and newest ubi/ea/wb/bbq trash.
Truly \v\ is the last bastion of video games.

Mate I've got screencaps around here of "norm1es" in use on 8/v/, it wasn't always "normalfags" until Mark wordfiltered it because he had a temper-tantrum about the term gaining popularity on Reddit. It's easy to censor and rewrite history when you can just filter out certain words or phrases.

Problem here is that Yakuza is handled by Sega America which has been merged with Atlus, and some people on that last one really don't like the platform for some reason.

It even happens here though

I was talking about the fact that MArk is a kike, not a spic like this here faggot was balbbering about.
I know
I was in that meta thread and we decided to filter everything to normalfags so that people would stop arguing about it and still write the diminuitive.

Oh boy, going to after parties and getting cocaine jitters like to Pros

Senpai Sessler approves

I was mistaken then and misread what you meant, my bad.

i just want to be excited for good vidya like old times

Only the weak drink.

Get on board the vidya crash train, it's happening soon r-right?

I've been more excited for games this year and the last than all of 2008-2015 combined.

No, but AAA is getting a punch in the teeth and smaller/mid sized companies are making a comeback.

I miss those times too user.

It's almost like Holla Forums isn't a hivemind.

I can't wait for literally every company to drop the ball this year

I'm feeling it Holla Forums, this is the year where all of the big 3 irreparably fuck up big time

I hope there's news on personal responsibility, I mean goddamn a game where you can play as THE LAW! Just hope it's not one of those retarded, done to death "oh look, the company you work for is bad, you have to join our resistance" bullshit.

All three could announce nothing but CoD, Mario Kart, and Killzone and the normalfags will still ensure this mess continues. A huge shift in how the normalfags think needs to occur first before luxuries like vidya will change.

It's not about the games they announce user, its the (((((((((((features))))))))))))) that they're going to announce/implement that are going to kill them, VR focus, Mobile Phone focus, game streaming focus

Something really stupid that's going to kill the public's perception

I just think the whole VR and mobile phone shit is just a quick shekel grab until it blows up and the devs who created this mess will create a mediocre game that will hit all the right notes for the normalfags. In short, the normalfags will get new coke'd.

Kikes are moderately successful at what they do.

Death Stranding (I want to laugh at the "gameplay" and see the reaction of the kojifags)
I hope that Sony will be more modest. As much as I like Bear McCreary, last year's conference was megalomanical, it reminded me of the end of the PS2 era when they were smelling their own farts.
Destiny 2 (I want to see if Bungo have listened to the criticism or if they'll go full memes and no story)
Halol 6 teaser
SjW Battlefront 2
EA (diversity, diversity, diversity)
Ubisoft for the cringe
(see pic)

Obviously if you don't fall into the hivemind you're a kike/shill/goon/leftypol/Redditor. I'm probably missing like thirty "not an argument" descriptors here.

I remember those. I even got bent.

I guess there is nothing RPG related or brawling related, right?

Like a Dragon's Dogma sequel.

Is there any other game out there that is like shadow of the colossus? I want more of that, more adventure.

I'm happy enouth with any game with more than 4 poor made bosses.

I miss games that had at least 10 different bosses

Microsoft: Halo 6, Gears of War, extreme incremental console upgrade shilling

Sony: Destiny 2, Last of Us 2, God of War, Kingdom Hearts 3, incremental console upgrades

Bethesda: Fallout 4 GOTY Edition (featuring the reported VR support), TESO: Morrowind expansion shilling, Quake, and maybe some classic TES port compilation for consoles since TES6 isn't happening for at least another year

EA: Battlefront Reboot 2, KOTOR1 remaster with KOTOR2 being completely ignored, an abomination called KOTOR3 by current year BioWare (maybe set in the post-ROTJ era for maximum Disney shilling for the new movie), sports shit

Ubisoft: Assassins Creed #2729, South Park, urbanite hipster shit with all the characters wearing beanies

Nothing that I know of.

Ubisoft

As disappointing as all the others these past few years.

E3 isn't worthy of getting drunk over.

Nintendo will move away from the home console market and instead focus on handhelds and mobile. Microsoft will move away from the home console market and instead move towards a Netflix-like streaming service for games. Sega will re-enter the home console market while also providing more support for PC. Calling it now, this will all happen in the next two years, the "big three" in consoles will become the big two, Sega and Sony.

The Last Guardian is similar if you wanted them to turn Shadow of the Colossus from a boss rush into an overpriced tamagotchi

I don't want a tamagochi, but I would love to have another Creatures and do weird artificial life 'genetic' experiments.

You're delusional if you think Sega has even close to enough money to get back into hardware, they're struggling just to keep the lights on.

I expect Butterlard release date.
Beyond that, I have no idea what to look forward to. Maybe some news about Cyberpunk 2077. I have no expectations beyond it because it always turns into a shitshow with barely any redeemable factors.

Feels good to have taste superior to normees.
Now who wants a persona 5 general :DDDD

Let me fix your thread

WHAT GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE

I'm gonna make another pillow fort this year, this time I might have friends join me.

Modified the report card from last year into this piece of shit, if anyone cares. And by modified, I mean poorly change the 6 into a 7

Didn't Nintendo Treehouse say they weren't doing E3 this year?

Wew that's pretty good.

Lots of virtue signaling, LE EBIN DRUMPF MAYMAYS xD, more SJW cuckery, shitty games that have amazing graphics that do not represent the final product
Mount and Blade 2 Electric Boogaloo. That's about it
All of them are going to be a fucking joke, but I thing Jewbisoft will take the cake
Not that disappointing, seeing as I'm already disappointed as it is. Maybe if they don't release any new shit for Bonerlord I'd be disappointed
I don't drink.

I'd thought they'd need this E3 to drum up interest in the switch. Considering it's only been available for around 2 months, you'd think they'd at least show some support for it.

Isn't that every anime grill though?

So how much rape porn do you beat off to?

DELETE THIS

things that'll never happen…

We can all dream user…

Some actual gameplay of MGS6Death Stranding.

When I look at these three in particular, all I can see in myself is "His smile and optimism: gone"

scorpio w/ barely any interesting games
those days are long gone
whatever one virtue signals
par for the course
those days are long gone

Reminder than on June 2nd 2017, Dark Dawn will have gone longer without a sequel announcement than The Lost Age did.

It just has to be a little better than Fallout 4 and being in space would carry it the rest of the way to being playable.

Literally nothing

Literally nothing

The one that uses the most memes and outdated anti gaymergay references

If I had any hope in the first place, utterly crushing

I dunno, but I won't be watching, so if I do, it has nothing to do with e3

Good.
Let Golden Sun rest. It's already raped enough by Dark Dawn, it doesn't deserve any worse than it's already had.

I have a 2014 and 2015 ones, but I lost last years for reasons I can't really divine. I understand the feeling, though. For three years I haven't been able to even fill it out properly, I've been using images for predictions and score just because I can't bring myself to do anything other than fill out the events as it happens. I use roughly the same kinds of images for this shit too, not only because I'm an unoriginal memelord, but also because these dumb niggers do the same song and dance to the G-D of shekels every years the same way every time. I'd say it's too depressing, but anymore I just feel dead inside regarding E3. The magic smoke is out of the rhetorical box, and there's no way they're going to be able to put it back in.

DD is really only seen as shit because of the points of no return. It's a better game than Broken Seal otherwise.

Nintendo drops the ball with a shitty, no games direct…again; Microsoft will rape the dead corpse that is the Xbone; Sony will probably shill for the Emoji movie and still had the "Best" E3 out of the other conferences; Ubisoft will reboot both Prince of Persia and Rayman into another one of there shitty open-world wankfest: Every PC game showed will have Denuvo and CPY will crack those games less than a week; EA is still shit; Bethesda will reboot commander keen.
Vanillaware's new mech game, Death Stranding first look at some of its gameplay, Crash Bandicoot trilogy HD, Bloodstained* (*If they don't repeat the same mistake as Mighty no. 9 and Yooka Laylee did)
Ubisoft as usual
Like last year and the year before

Can someone on Holla Forums make another E3 report card like pic related?

I expect to be massively underwhelmed by literally everything
I dunno if I'm excited but I'm interested to see what Platinum and FROM have planned
They're all jokes fam
Can't be disappointed if my expectations are already astronomically low
v e r y

Nintendo is doing their Direct afterward, so I don't really give a fuck about E3. I'll probably pop into the stream a few times just to laugh along with Holla Forums though.

i generally forget ubisoft even has a panel, but this year i'll watch them mostly likely fucking kill rainbow-six siege with some bullshit

its the only game i like by ubi and their own sword of Damocles looms over it at all times

Could this be the year someone actually gets laughed off stage?

Nintendo says they're going to have a big E3 this year.

maybe the wave-after-wave of manlets they send next to aisha taylor or whatever that giant black lady names is

Her name is Girl Wood

I'll just do what I did last time, which is watch the nintendo direct. Only this time I will probably not look forward to any possible things as they added paid online.

Still waiting for CP2077.

It's either going to be really fucking good or mildly disappointing but still ok like Witcher 3. Considering it's going to be exactly what Prey was supposed to be, it's probably going to satisfy a big itch.

The only appropriate response.

Seconding these, plus SMT HD and Aegis Rim.

Also, pic related. Even though I'm kind of burnt out on Let It Die by now, I'm curious to see how they plan to keep their game alive.

A bunch of games that would be lucky to achieve "mediocre" status and no one will play 2 weeks after release.
much like >12478155 i don't know what's coming out and honestly i don't give a shit.
All of them will have middle aged hipsters trying to sell garbage to a increasingly more jaded and cynical audience, I will say Ubisoft because they will try to release another open world sandbox game and no one will play it.
Can't disappoint someone with zero expectations!
Not at all.
Can't get enough of Aisha Tyler #Girlboner

That was genuinely fucking embarrassing.
hhhhholy fuck what were they thinking?

What did you mean by this user

Death stranding gameplay
Death Stranding
TBA From software game
Cyberpunk 2077
Darksiders 3
Cyberpunk 2077
EA or ubisoft
not as disappointing as E3 2013
Water is better

ah fuck wrong guy, the video was what i'm talking about.

No one knows. E3 is a humiliation and marketing mystery

Man, I remembered seeing that live on Holla Forums. That was pretty disastrous

Nintendo: ARMS being a mix of Punch-Out and Virtua-Out but shittier and somehow emptier, yet selling like hotcakes, also yet another Fire Emblem game and Super Mario Maker for switch.
Sony: Most boring conference with "Mature Cinematic Experiences™" and maybe a meh Sackboy game, though they may show Rap Rabbit and another Souls game.
Microsoft: 'How do you do fellow kids: The E3 Conference' along with further killing of the XBOX and shilling for windows 10.
PC Gaming Show (if any): Shitty "pc mustard rice" escapist memes and overwhelming reddit pandering, ASSFAGGOTS, blizzardshit, blizzardshit and more blizzardshit, only worth watching for M&B II: Bannerlord
Butterlord
Rap Rabbit
PEPSIMAN 2
Super Mario Odyssey, if it's as good as Super Mario 64 or 3D World.
Red Dead Redemption 2
Microsoft.
Last year's E3 under a different paintcoat, no point on saying "Worst E3 Ever" anymore.

Last E3 was bad for my liver so less drinking this time

The sonyggers win?

is there even a reveal worth looking forward to this year?

excited. woo. yay.

Mostly secuels or HD remasters. barelly any new IPs if any at all and everything for 2018, M$ will likelly try to push dat Vidya Netflix kikery from the other tread
Vanilla Ware's Mech game and Darksiders 3 gameplay
My money is on Xbone
this is what i'm really looking forward, u'm amused by the fact that no matter how low my expectations E3 still manages to dissapoint me
stay away from the liquid jew

I hope E3 dies, stupid show that overhypes pieces of garbage.

Any changes to the logo for 2017? Who will be there? What is the schedule? More information is required.

I can only hope it becomes the best year in terms of cringe. I want it to be so bad, I drop it entirely.

It will be a further crystallization of everything we hate about video games and the people that make their living from them one way or another.

No idea; dredging up a dead IP or two plus probably some stupid motion control/VR shit for Scorpio because they still haven't learned their lesson

Sports, Star Wars and SocJus

Weebshit and children's games plus God of War and maybe another few mature games for mature gamers such as Sony customers

Sucking themselves off over Fallout, side projects, and maybe a new TES game

No idea.

Switch shilling and Zeldo DLC but nothing that rocks the boat

Nothing that will be announced, unless Bethesda announces out of the blue that they're letting Obsidian make another Fallout game so they can focus on something else

Ubisoft and/or EA, with Microsoft bringing up the rear.

If you still have enough hope to get disappointed in E3 then you deserve to have your soul crushed

Maybe a little.

I have no emotions to convey the feelings that I am feeling in this moment.

Well here's a preliminary mock-up. Will likely have to re-arrange shit for schedule.

Endless "who won E3" fanboy shit when console gaming is a wasteland. VR and other gimmicks will get more focus than games.

Red Dead Redemption 2, KOTOR 3,

I'd say Ubisoft, but they'll probably reveal the next Assassin's Creed which elevates them a bit. So I'll say EA. Athletes dragged on stage to mumble lines and play their game will be a huge drain. Perfect bathroom break though.

Not much. E3 is about revealing games with cool trailers and get you hyped. The disappointment comes later.

Not enough to kill me.

Nice

Retro Studios new title will be shown in some form.
Samurai's new title will be shown in some form.
Fromsoft will discuss an upcoming game, more than likely a souls game since that's their cash cow, from will never self publish because they are that big a pile of cucks.
Lots of memes.
Queen of Cringe returns
New milk memes.
Bethesda will announce something that shits me again, probably a new arx fatalis that is nothing at all like the original arx fatalis and is just Skyrim without an overworld.

Blunderlord
Super Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade 2
Age of Empires 4

Microsofts, do they even have anything to show, did they even announce any games last year that weren't Forza 2016 edition? It will be nice seeing Scorpio running games in 4k but 4k is still a meme, how about instead of upping the resolution we make sure games run at the current target resolution of 1920 x 1080 and get them to run at 60fps at least.

Probably one of the better shows in years

Stopped drinking in 2012

PREY™
I'M STILL MAD

WHERE IS THE RESIDENT EVIL 2 REMAKE CAPCOM YOU SAID YOU STARTED WORKING ON A RESIDENT EVIL 2 REMAKE

I'm expecting Sega to announce a new series now that they have a contract with Platinum.
I'm also expecting a cringe-filled Ubisoft panel.

I hope Nintendo announces they're cutting the price of the Wii U by well over half

Okami 3DS
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne 2
Bayonetta 3
(hopefully) Shinmue 4

Microsoft, like always

Very.

I don't drink anymore, but I might make an exception

Dead Space Trilogy Remastered on PS4/Xbone/Origin

EA needs the money.

I miss him, Holla Forums.

maybe we might see vid related.
but i don't think they are part of any major AAA publisher.

They're indie, so no.

Still waiting for my sequel

I'd like to see Spider-Man gameplay. Really hoping it'll be worth a fuck.

It's modern EA user. Would you even want any sequel they would give you?

I forgot about this. I'm not looking forward to E3 all the more.

When is it coming out you better give me some infos at e3 you niggers reeee

I want lewdnes back
Booth babes!
Double entendre on ads!
Weird japanese games!

I'm not even that horny, just want normalfags out of my hobby.

Every single ID before the downtime was converted into the OP's ID in several threads, I have no idea what the fuck CM even did to cause this mess.

Expectations:
Halo 3 remake hopefully. Rare IP's being dug up the grave en masse to save the Xbox. New original IP's are bland and stupid. Official OG Xbox emu for Xbone and PC while PC also gets a 360 emu. The PC emus require you to buy games. Scorpio and VR shilling.
Sports and Star Wars. That is all.
X-Play reunion again. Adam Sessler sneaks in a political joke. Rumored Wolfenstein sequel is another CoD clone. DLC and VR for existing games. ESO stuff. Probably a new IP or ES6.
Muh Diversity. Nigress is still around. New Far Cry and AC games. Borderline indieshit. People with hairdye. Rainbow 6 Siege expansions. Esports. Splinter Cell never ever
Switch price drop, show off third Sonic Forces protag, Sonic Mania gets released on the day itself, more Wii U and 3ds ports, new Fire Emblem and Pokemon game, more footage of games shown back in January
Cinematic first party shit, MVC Infinite is confirmed to have Ms. Muslim and fat Squirrel Girl, Last of Us 2 is full of LGBTQ "people", Spiderman is decent at worst, New Fromsoft game, CoD MWR standalone and Destiny 2 beta are released during the conference itself to please dudebros, CoD WW2 hopefully is almost as good as CoD 1 and 2, Shenmue 3, more footage of games revealed last year, it's Jak's turn to be dug up from the grave
Red Dead 2 is even more bland than GTA 5, AC 7 looks fun, less VR games, Darksiders III is just ok, Overwatch finally has Doomfist, 3rd nu-Tomb Raider game looks like shit, DMC 5 looks fun, less VR shilling overall compared to last year but still a lot.
Spiderman, Super Mario Odyssey, FE Musou, the Sonic games, AC7, CoD WW2 because I like CoD 1 and UO a lot, hopefully 343 doesn't find a way this time to fuck up a Halo 3 remake, DMC 5 hopefully
Ubisoft and EA will be terrible. I just learn to make do with what I get whatever happens and it'll be ok if I don't like anything after the conferences. I love my liver so no drinking.

>BLACK

Speaking of guns, would you marry yours?

IP addresses are hashed now, and all old stored IP addresses were cleared. Old posts have an empty string as their IP address, so within a thread they all generate the same ID.

I'm looking forward to the ELEX gameplay.

The devs already said they don't have the confidence that they could ever make another gothic 2 so I won't hold my breath. Also the world is 1.5 times bigger than gothic 3.

I'm curious if they fucked it up.

I did not need to witness this in my lifetime.

How does that shit in that pic even work?

absolutely nothing
SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS== battlefront ==SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS
Probably going to butcher remaster more old games, probably another Wolfenstein maybe ES6
Scorpio reveal and mainly just a bunch of Scorpio shilling about how its much more powerful than the Xbone and only being twice the price. Might announce Gaylo 6 and some other shit titles in a vain attempt to keep the Xbone alive.
==DIVERSITY GOYIM== and another AC game with more Diversity(TM)
Maybe some more Death Stranding info, some PSVR shilling, and some weeb shit
Hopefully a RDR2 gameplay reveal. Otherwise not much.

Death Stranding, RDR2, and that's about it.

Bethesda as usual but if we get an ES6 announcement we'll get another salt blowout and more of Todd's lies. I'm looking forward too it if it happens.

As disappointing as every other year.

In burgerland the drinking age is 21, dog bless the land of the free because I'm 20

There's only one thing I'm looking forward to this E3, and that's spending time with you, anons.

gay

You pay something to use photoshop/krita (whatever makes you more of a faggot) in order to create that abomination.

fag

I like it.

…and Yves "wanmorsing" Guillemot's new IP

kys gildafag

Hopefully an update on Death Stranding or perhaps some story-rich first person shooter that isn't yet another utterly worthless FarCry clone or shitfield cash grab

Tbh we haven't seen a relevant game in decades

Wait relevant to what

Relevant to anything. They're all mostly bullshit that is a blatant worthless copy of something else. Even MGS V which had actually managed to get me hyped, ended up being an unfinished game with an empty open world.

friendly reminder this anime girl is posted by normalfags 24/7

Reminder that no one gives a shit

I'll fill out the report card soon but to quickly sum up.

Maybe MS's Scorpio will have a nice UI this time and all those not cancelled first parties will actually look good? Otherwise not interested.
Excited to see another update trailer for KH3 and FFVII R. Square put out Automata which is one of my favorite games so I'm willing to see what else they can offer.
Nintendo MAY have a direct but if not they'll probably announce one or two new things and stream a lot of Mario or something. Maybe showcase the upcoming switch network service?
Sony will probably look for megatons that won't release for 10 years and then shill garbage I don't want. Will be presented nicely though.
EA, Bethesda, and Ubisoft is all trash and I won't be watching them.

That's about it.

Nier and Zelda were fantastic

I know 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim will be shown off, that pretty much the only reason I'm watching it. Maybe SNK will finally show off their next game.

So is this strong independent woman gonna return again?
#girlwood

samefag

newfag

All me

Brianna Wu please go.

how embarrassing for you him.

I don't know why anyone even bothers anymore. It'll be the same SPAWTS SPAWTS SPAWTS VEE ARR VEE ARR VEE ARR SPAWTS MOVIES shit it always is. (Replace VR with whatever the current gimmick is.)

I think VR is the current gimmick.
Nintendo VR when?

make it happen nintendo

Wow, samefagging.

You're right user, I as OP has posted 169 times in an attempt to hype up E3 for 1 cent a post

The site was shitting itself again m8 see >>12483412

Shit, thanks for giving me that thought.

It was so simple and beautiful.

I hate people who do that to dogs. Make them so fucking fat they can't run and be retarded like dogs are meant to. My fucking aunt does this.

E3 will be shit, it will always be shit. Our only hope is Cyberpunk 2077 and Ace Combat 7.Also I heard of this game called Greedfall. An y news on that?

It's apparently coming out next year, so they're probably show it at 2018, but not this year.

God damn it

I expect no new announcement for the Switch and more 1080p Wii U rereleases

There was a rumor going around that Rocksteady were gonna debut a Superman game at E3, anyone know anything about that?

Of course it is

got a new template boys

SHOOT fixed the second PT on MS

Didn't that come out… today?

Basically anyone who chose their Waifus from Upotte and take responsibility

I want squilliam back :(

He'll come back when E3 is less than a month away.