Vidya Quotes

It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh…
IT IS MORPHING TIME!

So when are we getting the misquotes?

My favourite.

Dr Pavel, I'm CIA

t. Better Gilgamesh

Stupid gun! Hold on Chloe!

I want to touch it and take pictures!

t. Jesus Christ D.

"Brother, let's go fishing."
t. Romanov Bellend

Get on my level, faggots!

><
>>>/freech/

nice

"You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance." - Takuma Sakazaki (Tekken)

Is that from Morenatsu

KNOCK KNOCK IT'S KNUCKLES

Doctor Freeman I presume?

THIS ISN'T MY SWORD

No, it's some babble from Liz, the green gecko up there, in Wild Arms 2 (the brown one, Ard, can apparently only say his own name, like a Pokemon, perhaps as a result of Liz running science experiments on his "friend"). The game's translation quality in general could have used more polish in editing to flow well in English, but from what I hear in the original moon script, Liz uses some incredibly culturally specific form of double speak that likely doesn't lend itself well to English translation. I'm not sure if whoever did the English script takes his lines at face value or what, but whatever happened, he comes off as a non-sequiter spouting lunatic most of the time. They're not the first characters to wind up like that either, as Zed in WA1/ACF also more or less comes off as a nutter in English.

How much of a fucking shitlord is this man?

He's white, blonde, masculine, fit, clad in royal gold immensely powerful and apparently smug 24/7. And now I find out he references the triggering fact that women do apparently enjoy rape on a base instinct.

What the fuck happened to the other posts?

The sun rose. Holla Forums shit itself. The sun set. Animals ate grass and drank water. There's probably something noteworthy in there somewhere but they all seem like such mundane aspects of everyday life in this world.

…

"That sword is for monsters!"

It looks too fitting for coincidence.

it just werks

You're talking about a man with such a strong ego that it existed in nothingness where no ego can exist, and told the nothingness to fuck off because he's the king.

Vash the Stampede?