Wow……………

Wow……………

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pQWIfBHMgBE?t=4m35s
youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This will almost certainly be defended and become a new standard. Faggots. Video games are supposed to shame you for being suck.

It's a fucking mario game. Its target audience are 5-8 yo kids.
The fuck is wrong with you people?

I'm an angry man on the internet

Don't care. What was she, retarded? She should stop being retarded and play it properly.

Did this really need a whole thread to itself?

>A 5-Year-Old Para-Enabled Child-Person Of African Descent Finally Gets To Play Final Fantasy 13 After It Has Been Translated Into Mbgduanese!
Why is this not in a LOL thread?

Go back to cuckchan.

You're a faggot for justifying it. The original games would make pussy soft children today cry.

Are you retarded?

No, the guy who came by my window couple of minutes ago looked like he had some mental issues though. Does that count?

Remember the term "NES Hard"? Boy, it's actually been 30 years since then. 30 fucking years.

DO YOU SUCK COCK?

Why wouldn't you? It's 2018.

have fun looking after a useless non-adult the rest of your life

Yeah some memers on tvtropes came up with it in late 00s.
Mario was never hard. And was never intended to be hard.

Gypsies fuck off

Is she a cripple?
I could understand if she was a cripple.

no, what about all those other games?
Like Terminator. Or Terminator 2. Or Silver Surfer, Life Force, Wolverine, Castlevania 1 2 3, Metroid, Legend of Zelda 1 and 2 WITHOUT Nintendo Power or any guide/map?
Holy Diver?
Shatterhand?
Any of the Contra games?
Kickmaster?
DO I REALLY NEED TO KEEP GOING?
stop talking out of your ass, fagmo

So what's this girl's deal anyway? She retarded or something?

t. Someone that hasn't finished super Mario on the nes

Zelda 1 and 2 weren't hard you sperg.

ok you stupid nigger

More importantly, they weren't good.

Why is Kotaku implying that women can't drive.

Because it's true?

yes, that holy diver
It's a pretty sweet game, sorta reminds me of Castlevania. Cinemassacre did a video on it.

I disagree, but am willing accept that you just didn't find them difficult. Death Mountain was a breeze for you, right?

Or play videogames?

Are you?

Does she not have hands or something? Why is this news? What the fuck is Smart Steering?

You underestimate the amount of people who have little time and threat games like that thing you do with no brain activity.

I think it makes it so the game steers for you.

Fuck you, a kid should learn how to play or not play at all.

they sit around all day, complain and think there better then anyone else

the world would be so much better if we could breed with superior men

did nerf now uncuck itself finally?

I don't get the comic.
Is it autistic shitskins and war veterans/fanfiction-poppas?
Because that makes no god damn sense. And since when is nerfnow using Onlywatch characters instead of TF2?

So you're saying a controller with a stuck A button could play too?

Great.

He's a BR. They rotate between pussies, apes and relatively fun guys.

see

Of course, it's a Mario game. You don't need an A button for those.

orite, my mistake

Pretty much
But it's not as bad as Kinekt GEL Ride in the embed.
youtu.be/pQWIfBHMgBE?t=4m35s

:^)

Reminds me of something else

They're sacrificing so much for you. Can't you at least thank them for that?

Remember: everything that demonstrates skill and competence must be destroyed because it showcases the inequality of the gens and castes.

this is how you make leftist faggots who go on all about equality

That's really not a whole lot better.

David Cage's Mario Kart.

Contrary to the target audience, the real audience usually has more adults in it.

I like how everyone's praising them for airlifting some shipment to retailers and how it cost them something like $40 per unit. But the number shipped was undisclosed and they're back to sea lanes again, so for all we know they shipped 6 of them on united and the fucking baggage handlers stole them.

Fucking Nintendo. Fucking Nintoddlers defending their every action. Remember when they were defending the 3DS not including a charger? What unbelievable faggots.

Just like when the media is blindly regurgitating Nintendo's bullshit: "The Switch is a huge success, look, it's sold out everywhere" while completely ignoring that Nintendo always use the artificial scarcity tactic.

Apparently she had a stroke that affected the right side of her body.
Could she use one of those micro controllers or whatever they're called? That way she has a button to accelerate and analog/d-pad to steer, and it's small enough to fit in one hand.

Where's that "Writing Emails with her MIND!" news pic when you need it?

Isn't the switch the first console in a while to be sold for a profit?

You forget last castle puzzle level of mario 1?
Mario 2 everything, both releases
Mario 3 Ghost levels and mid level bosses.

It's like we live in a world without Ben Heck or something.

Essentially all of Nintendo's consoles have sold for a profit since the Wii, it's how they stay afloat without making any games, and why their hardware is utter trash.

you misspelled Arkham City

(nice)
Well at least you have to tap a button. Two of them in fact.

I actually worked at a company that specially makes these in college (and MRI game tools), it was pretty sweet.

Confirmed for never playing on 200cc.

wow youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI

Isn't this already standard? I have stopped buying new games because of this. I am pretty sure that games like grid or whatever those codemasters are called already have auto breaking and steering.

A stuck a button is still half an a press

Why does this need a thread?

Okay. So Smart Steering is Cruise Control for retards who can't play driving games. Funny they needed to mention a female in it.

Well I say in combination of this. Well this either is the mostly sneaky jab or these idiots are really serious about this.

Why do soulsbore threads do?

At least we know we're shit

So nowadays games come with a "give an unplugged controller to your sibbling and pretend you're letting him play" mode?

again, just like the first guy, he is playing on easy. You two, you are fucking retarded. You are the kind of people who play the CoD or nuDoom campaign on easy.

You can definitely not go through the campaign spamming only one button.

I haven't played it at all, but that webm is funny you humorless faggot.

It is not, they are spreading false facts, if you like those webm's you are a faggot. There are enemies who can't be hit by the default counter attack or X.

Well there weren't any in that webm, ipso facto fuckoffo.

what a waste of trips

It's true for about 80% of the game, blade wielding enemies come very late into the Arkham games.
What seems to be the problem here, butt buddy? Why are you defending shit games?

Thanks consoles.

We were goddamn kids when we played the originals and we had to fucking learn! Goddamn I hate you faggots who defend the shit Nintendo has been pulling with this babby-mode shit.

Fuck off Kotaku

This is not arkham city combat, this is arkham city combat on easy. Look, if you start a game and you chose easy over hard or normal, you are a faggot. There is nothing more to add to this. If you play a game on easy, no matter what, you are a faggot. And if you then proceed to call that game "to easy" you are a fucking faggot.

stop pulling numbers out of your ass, it's definitely not the last 20% of the game that has stronger enemies. Enemies with shields come around earlier, and those can't be hit by your default attack. You then get enemies with knifes or other sharp objects, then you get enemies with tasers, then there are these mutant things. You don't met them in the first level, but they start appearing soon.

And then once you finished the campaign you unlock a new mode in which the harder enemies spawn right away.

I played the game. You are wrong

I want to say it's the symptom of the bigger issue, the casualization/consolization of gaming medium at large, but I can't remember which came first.

WRONG!
It's Arkham Knight gameplay on easy.

also get, shit thread

I couldn't say. I kinda want to blame smartphones honestly, they lead Nintendo to recognize the casual audience's potential buying power and made the Wii possible and then everyone jumped on their retarded as fuck bandwagons for a generation and a half.

But how many Autism presses does it take?

The pc master race meme is mainstream now, even the casual mecca e3 has a pc show. Its time to stop pretending that pc is some sort of elite when its just as bad.

I'm not saying it's the last bastion of great vidya gaming, I'm saying it was the last platform to fall to the great cancer of 2007.

I always play games on hard. It is piss fucking easy.

user don't you get it?
If it's a game that people like, say Streets of Rage, then pressing one single button to finish it just fine
If it's one they don't it's not

fuck man cmon

It is.

Fair enough.

Modern Mario Kart is complete shit anyway. The people complaining about being hit with constant blue shells on the last leg of the final lap aren't exaggerating. The game actively punishes you for playing well.

OK
Sometimes I play games on Easy because I'm having a shit day as it is.
To each his own.

uh-huh

yet you people still beg for the halo scraps from 10 years ago

pretty funny stuff

There are two webm's posted in this thread, a AK and a AC one.

What exactly was wrong? There are enemies that can't be hit by normal attacks, like those huge ass mutants, shielded enemies and those with stun sticks.

Tell me, how can you finish the entire game by spamming X when there are a shitload of enemies that don't get hit by those attacks?

but pressing a single button literally doesn't work in this game. Those webm's are misleading.

Nintendo has been doing that to all of their 'competitive' games for a decade or more.

Who are you quoting??

As long as it's not enabled for online, I don't see a problem.
Makes the kid happy, makes her family happy.
I know we're all a bunch of cunts on this board, but a kid being happy playing video games is better than a bunch of redditors having a Press A to Win action game that people call deep and meaningful.

No one ever said it was bad, we said it wasn't news, we also pointed to controller mods for one-handed controllers that have existed for several console generations.

gb2halfchan

I only read the first dozen posts, and they were negative, saying that assistance mechanics were destroying the game industry.
One handed consoles are a meme and hurt to use.

I'll give you Mario 1 and 2, but Mario 3 I played the shit out of as a kid and the ghosts were nothing, and the mid bosses were piss easy. The difficult part was the airship level on world 8 with all the rocky wrenches, at least get it right you faggot.

get the fuck out you lazy cunt

can't handle the truth lol

A heavily crippled guy regularly makes top 8 at fighting game tournaments. It sucks when people are disabled, but they can and need to learn to work around it.

Actually, I have another theory about the casualization of games and it isn't the consoles or the userbase's fault. It totally slipped my mind but I'm pretty sure it's the developers fault.

Hear me out: it's incompetent developers.

They're not making shit games to appeal to people who can't play games, they themselves can't make a better game. They don't have the capacity to, say, balance a map's health packs vs its enemies, or to make AI that's actively challenging without just making it laser accurate bulletsponges.

My personal guess is that it's the result of the big AAA company's enacting a braindrain on the entire industry, they hoover up all of the indies and small companies that have talented and capable people working at them then set them from designing major aspects of a game to modeling 6 pairs of shoes and a coffee table, totally squandering them. They don't pick up the shitty indies because they're shit and they don't actually represent a competitive threat.

kek

I played shit that was way more complex to control as a kid. I do not think that kids nowadays should be handed every single thing on a silver platter.
Go fuck yourself.

inb4

sugoi…..

No shit it does retard
You know how boring being in first place is if you can't *@*◇○♤\◇~◇&#, •}°◇|¿♡[~◇ ~[`◇|¡¡●}

dev would be handsome if he shaved got a clean cut, and maybe beefed up.
the neckbeard hobbo look ruins him.
Although he has nasty teeth and he would need bracers

That's not how you inb4, newfag.

Do you always tend to gravitate your gaze towards the male and think about how pretty he is?

You're a leftypol cuck aren't you?

Adversity helps people grow. Adversity is very important for kids.
You either learn to play the game or don't play at all. They won't grow without obstacles. A participation trophy not only does not satisfy, it also spoils them and rots them to become entitled little shits with no growth.
I want my kid to play games with no hand holding so they grow and become better at motor reflex skills and problem solving.

But this kid had a stroke and can't develop motor skills.
Also, motor reflex is involuntary you nigger.

As a drawfag I like to see people's anatomy in detail. observing things is a habit you get from observing to draw.
Male or female alike. Humans, other animals, objects, sceneries. Nice try at being a presumptious faggot though.

Both are characters that have autoaim to some extent (his ultimate and her gun, respectively).
I don't know the comic itself is it LOL thread material?, but it appears to be a jab at them under the assumption that both characters are easy to play becase of it.

I just like calling people names :^)

If its a special customized game just for the kid with issues then that's fine.
But user here is implying all the game's copies should be a feast on a platter with no challenge.

Because it was weak.

oh that makes sense
I've never actually followed it, but from what I've seen it's just a cute funny gaming comic. Not HA HA funny, just a comic.

Actually it's the characters with homing shots. But yeah, old man and autist

Not gonna respond to anyone in particular but here's a question for you guys:
When's the last time you had a game over?
When's the last time you were stuck on a level or a boss so difficult that you needed to take a break because you just couldn't win?

This is a serious problem I've had with most modern games, even games I'd consider solidly enjoyable. I want to lose. I want a game to give me a challenge I have to work at in order to overcome. When a game is 9/10 but never gives you a game over, you're just having fun going through the motions. It's not right.

I was just explaining my reasoning.

I've been saying that forever but that doesn't stop you retards from saying the newest mario cart is gotyey while forgetting the last madden numbered games mario kart numbered game.

Sure bud, I believe you.

Your reasoning is "Haha, what would yoshi's farts smell like? Just for fun and j/k haha!" tier.

Well I died in Subnautica a couple of times, played only last week.
I've tried playing US version of Contra Hard Corps and got a Game Over twice on the first level and just became complacent with the fact that I'm just not as fast as I used to be.
Pursuit Force on PSP is fucking unforgiving, but fun as hell.
Crimsonland remake had me frustrated as fuck on the infamous Spiderdroid level. Needed a week to actually beat it because I swear it's 90% luck dependant.

There's a disabled guy called Halfcoordinated who regularly does one handed speed runs of games like Momodora, Nier Automata and ICEY.

I'm sorry you got your fiddle diddled by old man when you were an itty bitty babby.

Did you have perks enabled? From what I remember that remake disabled perks until you renabled them using a cheat. If you haven't, do so because perks make the game a 100% better.

Crimsonland remake is shit, play the OG.

that made no sense, considering there's nothing wrong with telling a guy to stop being a hippy and he'd look better if he got a clean cut. Smelling Yoshi's farts for sexual pleasure is not only embarassing and degenerate, on the other hand. You're not very bright are you?

You're trying too hard to make a big deal out of nothing.

but also*

Don't go hiding behind Holla Forums's legs. You know what you meant.

No, perks make it playable. The level up shield, poison bullets, radioactive, Plaguebearer, even the updated Human Fortress can save your ass.

I've played the shit out of hte classic one back in the day too, don't worry.

Am I on middle-school?
Telling a guy is handsome is degenerate and a testament of being a rape victim now?

You're implying I'm gay when what I meant was harmless. The human body is a beautiful thing, male or female. One can find beauty without said beauty being exclusively sexual. The only one presuming insecurities here is you. Although I'm pretty sure you're just thirsty for any reason you may spot to shitpost.

I know I'm getting baited but let's keep going and see what happens
He's not a boy, he's a grown man.
all i stated was his facial features were good ones but he's not showing them by being a filthy neckbeard. You don't have to be gay to know when a man is ugly or handsome.

Is this actually what you believe?

it is when you're a man and that guy isn't even the point of the video at hand
old or young, love knows no sex or age
oh it's you!

at least he didn't Die Young

come on, user. There's a difference between talking in 3rd person and 2nd person. If I was forced to let him know it would be using different words.

Didn't you hear, anyone who points out the obvious is just "baiting" him.

Huh.

I may as well post it already…

Smart steering? More like retard steering. Maybe the dumb bitch should have got gud instead of relying on the game to literally play itself.

whats smart steering and why are you autists so assblasted about it?

Shit, they did a ton of stuff, including Thundercats. It totally makes sense now that I think about it.

This is were it shows you're not very bright.
You immediately equalize beauty with love, when two are different things.
While I agree with you love and all its forms (parental, fraternal, romantic, platonic, etc) knows no bounds, not everything has to be beautiful in order to be loved, or at least physically beautiful since that's the topic at hand. The man has good facial features. That doesn't mean sexual attraction is imminent or to follow. What you're doing is called shipping people together. It's what You're implying and want to happen.
You're stating its degenerate to tell a man is handsome as another man and I disagree. you're showing serious sexual insecurities.

Smart steering just turns your turns and inputs as suggestions and makes sure you are on the track. Nothing wrong with it if you know what you are expecting. Why is this a big deal, is everyone really shocked that nintendo would reach for even more shekels?

my brother is literally retarded and even he can turn a piece of plastic left and right. Are they implying that women are even more retarded than actual retards?

Usually you get a higher score if you have assistance disabled, though.

So who else thinks dumbing down games and devaluing skill growth is like, a commie conspiracy? Because none of us ever had to have our games play themselves.

try it faggot. it works. youre just a massive casual that saw batman doing cool animations and thought you were in control, but in reality if you spam the counter button they'll never land enough hits to kill you because the game allows you to spam counter without timing just like in shadow of mordor.
trash casual games.

you dont have to be gay to know the difference between an ugly or attractive guy, but you do have to be gay to look at a guy and the 1st thing you think about is how to make that guy more attractive.
"that ugly guy would be cute if he shaved his beard…" vs "wow that guy looks stupid in a beard"

did you get teased alot in middle school for complimenting guys and commenting on how they could improve their looks?
you sound like a fag.

i think youre doing a fine job of devaluing yourself on your own

You probably got the order wrong, the game developers today are the first generations fully birthed and educated by the fucking Baby Boomers. Greatest generation, indeed.

Even people who main pyros could do it.

It's still mind boggling that this is a feature in the first place. I don't remember what game it was, but I do remember pirating a game which had this feature. Automatically breaking and steering is just retarded. This is worse than watching let's plays.

it does not work, it may work in the few first levels, but later on you face enemies that can't be hit by normal attacks who also go through your counter attack.

You can spam counter as much as you want, if someone with a stun stick attacks you, you will get hit. You can also spam X as much as you want, if your enemy has a shield he will block every attack you make.

-Alright people, let's get this marketing meeting going, Phil, you said you had something for us?
-Yes, the last quarter was pretty sloppy and I'm afraid our department is to blame, but we do have a long term solution we're sure will please both our customers and the PR department
*corporate chuckle*
-Right, first things first, our entire-

-… I'm sorry what? Jeb, what is that guy in a scarf doing at this meeting anyway?
-Phil, that's user, one of our digital design guys. user, what is it?
-Ec… Excuse me?
-…
-What the hell does this have to do with the meeting? Who let this guy in here?!

That's you, user. You ARE the homos.

yeah youd have to be pretty terrible to be affected by this

I'm sure you think you said something clever, but to be perfectly honest I don't understand what you're getting at. Are you implying communists aren't sneaky fucks who'd try something like this?

Sounds about right.

Black Cauldron, if anybody is wondering.

-Get him out of here, Jeb!

It's called a non-answer. Losing leftists tend to use this to devalue the other side while ensuring the baggage of a leftist isn't dragging them down. It's becoming more and more common.

the only one being a degenerate is you, HOPING it is gay and forcing your desires upon that to happen.

I agree. But, at the same time, I wouldn't expect user to make a big deal and get riled up about it, considering this is 8ch and not cuckchan/reddit finding amusement if an user in a sea of anons is gay, sounded gay, or is straight. who cares.
I will not lie, on a second thought I thought of stating it in a more straight manner, but i had typed it already and it was a harmless comment.

I really need to start lowering my expectations, instead of expecting actual rebuttals from people.

the dumb shit you type up makes you less valuable to the board

See
But just for you, I'll stop posting about it.

Oh i'm laffin. Why don't you calm down and stare at male anatomy. I'm sure it's not gay at all, after all the greeks were totally hetro. :^)

Like clockwork.

FCUJKING CONSOLES

You've yet to provide an eloquent counter-argument besides shitflinging insults with no argumentative substance why calling a man handsome is 100% confirmation of ones homosexuality. I welcome an actual rebuke anytime.

You're doing what did, and as I stated here obviously there's a difference between talking about a person anonymously in 3rd person and directly face to face in 2nd person. To even give you a highball: even if I was gay, or any other decent person , would never approach that way. one would have to be good friends or get to know a person well before even saying something like that. Don't be autistic and extrapolate things. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you're just doing it in jest for the sake of your argument and not because you lack social awareness.

last one and polite sage because off-topic.

yes. you were. now please just go back to reddit.

mfw

Dropped
as is dropped on a pedos dick as a kid

It may work for the first ~17% of the game, but as soon as better enemies spawn you can't pull that shit anymore, and the better enemies join you early on.

At least if I lose an arm I can still play console games.

The horror…

Lol look at this fag

wow! this game sounds amazing! definitely not a casual shitfest with no substance.

never said that. way to twist words again.

gay people can be decent folk. memes aside there's nothing wrong as long as they don't parade it or force it upon others.

initially it was replying to bait,but now it's simply a matter of calling out slander. I'd be a cuck not to rectify or stand up against it.

It is not gay to call a man handsome for a reason. My reason was he's handsome, thus a reason he should stop looking like a neet slob. I guess that's hard to grasp for you.

WHAT
A
FAG

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

UR A FAG HAHAAHHAH

yes it is, it is fundamentally, naturally, mentally and in turn physically wrong with being gay
Get Jesus in your life.

And you're still replying, fagmo. Just can't get enough of the attention, can you?

Pretty sure it's the checking out dudes completely unbidden then spending so much time defending it that makes you a cuck.

and you call me a faggot. with that attitude you only entice shitposting.

epic

Nice non argument, homo. Tell us again how staring at a man's "anatomy" is totally a straight thing that normal men do.
and no amount of sumg anime girls will prove otherwise. :^)

Nigger, if you don't know how the game works why are you talking about it at all?

There are different combos for different enemies. It's been a while since I have played those and I don't have it installed right now so I don't know the exact combos anymore. But you had different combos for different enemies, like I think it was B->A->A for enemies that carry shields around, that combo would make them drop their shield. Some enemies have body armor, against those you do B->B->B. And then there are enemies with stun sticks, I think to beat them you have to run towards them and hit A->A->X or something like that.

And keep in mind that every time you do one of those combos you are open and vulnerable to attacks from other enemies. It's not like Assassin's Creed where the others just watch and they only ever attack you 1v1 or 2v1.

It's definitely not as easy as those webm's make it look like. Also keep in mind that you die in like 4 or 5 hits when you play on hard, those guys in your webm's play the game on easy.

I'm not defending the act of checking out dudes you gargantuan mongoloid.
I'm defending the difference between beauty and sexual attraction.
You cannot see past that. You stay stuck in the "but hes a boy thats degenerate lmao" part.

It's like you don't want to engage in discussion and your only purpose is finding a reason to shitpost because an user said something that can be taken out of context.

Most game like that are stuck in a weird area where anything other than easy is too hard for normalfags but people that have been playing vidya since the 80s see the pattern in around 2-3 enemies. Thanks to the mindset of Barbra Bush's "no child left behind" bullshit we have to dumb down all aspects of our lives to accompany the knuckledraggers and mouth breathing closet homos that don't have a drop of self actualization.

now you're just trying to be rusie susie and take me on a way one ticket to tricky town.

nigger, those are things you said.
remember
so it works for 1/5th of the game (20%)
you can literally beat 1/5th of the game with 1 button.

then the game opens up by adding enemies that you cant beat by pushing 1 button. you may actually have to push a 2nd or 3rd button!

holy shit! this sounds awesome! does the final boss force you to use a 4th button?

no, the game does that for you.

Not saying that it is a very hard game, but it certainly isn't a Assassin's Creed like game like the webm's make it look like.

I am not saying that those batman games are the pinnacle of gaming, but they are certainly above average with all the challenges, extra missions and shit like that.

nigger, what you described is EXACTLY like an assassins creed game.
spam-attacking will kill the early enemies, then guys get shields, then later on guys get armor. you have to push different buttons to get those guys.
assassins creed also has terrible on rails platforming and racing and boring side quest filler.

batman is trash of the same exact caliber.

No you don't, unless we are talking about a different one. I have played AC2, AC;B, AC:R, AC3 and then Black Flag. I don't really remember much about the combat in BF, but in AC2->AC:R you could beat most enemies by simply blocking and counter attacking. You don't even need a weapon to be honest, you can go unarmed into a battle and do the unarm trick where you take away their weapon.

casualization is a problem, but dont forget about broken games

thats 2 more buttons.
just like batman.
but you know whats sad? atleast assassins creed's core gameplay isnt supposed to be in its combat.

In batman games you got 3 button combos, and all they do is temporarily disable or disarm a enemy who then can repick his weapons.

Also timing matters in batman games, you can't just disarm a enemy in the middle of a fight because the other guys will attack you canceling your combo. In AC they just watch you do your job. And combat isn't the only thing in Batman either, you also got shitty stealth missions.

I don't know how you can defend assassin's creed. I mean I was a fan of the series back then, but by the time I reached black flag I was so freaking tired of the game I used cheat engine to make it run 10x the usually speed.

Those assassination contracts are basically just "Go to X and then kill Y".

Yes, this is what assassins do.

Actually, i'm more surprised you are defending the BamHam games. The first one was pretty fun, the second one showed that suits and kikes like shekels, and the third one was the one where the franchise died. AssCreed is not much better or worse but if you break it down they are just two similar games that do enough stuff mechanically that one can't sue the other.

im not. its trash. just like batman. batmans combat is as shitty as ass creed. but even if it was slightly better as you claim (3 buttons, not 2) ass creeds core gameplay isnt combat while batman's is.

but make no mistake shadow of mordor, batman, horizon, and ass creed are all same caliber of casual trash.

All these comments about "going soft" and here I thought OP's point was a ironic "Are you saying requiring more driving skill is unfair to girls, Kotaku, you shitlords!?"

They could at least add something creative to it, like actually having to search the right guy. For example in Saints Row 2 they give you a picture of the person they want dead and just the location where he usually chills. So you have to search that big ass area and try to find a guy using a picture.

In AC it's non of that, it's just a huge waste of time. You start in city X, but you have to go to Y to kill the guy. So you travel all the way to Y and shot him from a distance. Now you have to go all the way back to city X to collect your reward and unlock the next mission. And guess what, the new mission is in city Y so you have to go all the way to city Y again only to accept a mission to kill someone in city Z.

It's not fun, you just go to a random place and kill someone. This is why I turned on cheats, the walking fucking killed me. Turn game speed to x10, walk to new city, then turn it down again to kill that person.

Those games at least go into the right direction. Batman has only a few tutorials in the first mission and makes you figure shit out on your own. You also have a lot of extra missions for autistic people, like doing stealth missions without silent kills and stuff like that.
You are dumping it down, it's not that easy. You got, as I have said here different combos for different enemies. In the later stages of the game you will die a lot.

I'll give you that, the game gave you a ton of shit to do despite the fact that it was made easier the more they made.

Drown yourself in semen, liberal.

Early AC games until AC3, spamming attack or counter will only get you pass a couple of missions at the start of the game since normal guards can block your attacks and counter your counter attacks if you use it too much in a fight, agile guards will dodge your attacks, pole arm guards and armoured guards will block your attacks unless you stun them.

Cool!

I don't remember any of that shit. I can remember 3 kinds of enemies right now, the normal fuckers, the heavy guys and those agile guys. The normal fucks get killed by everything, the heavy guy couldn't be blocked/countered and the agile guy just dodges your attacks.

But in the end all of them are easier to beat than the shit you face in batman games. The heavy guy can't be blocked so you have to doge his attack, but you can still hit him with normal attacks. Compared to batman this is easier. In batman games you got shielded guys, armoured guys and guys with stun sticks. To kill the shielded guy you have to first make him drop his shield by doing something like B->A->A (It's been ages since I have played it so I don't remember the exact combo) and he drops his shield which allows you to attack him. BUT, while you do this other enemies can attack you, canceling your combo. The guy can also pick up his shield anytime.

To kill the guy who wears heavy armor you have to do B->B->B followed by X spam. It's a long ass combo and you will get interrupted for sure unless you face a small group of 3 guys or something like that.

Do kill the guy with the stun stick thingy you have to run towards him and hit Y twice. This will make you jump over his head allowing you to hit him from behind.

Trust me, combat in batman games is way more complicated than ac games. In batman games you are usually facing 10-20 guys at once, sometimes more, and they don't die that easily. Even if you do a counter attack, they just fall to the ground and get up to continue fighting. Combat in batman is all about dodging the harder guys until you got all the normal ones down so you can focus them.

Combat in ac on the other hand is so braindead even reddit memes it and they suck at gaming.

Is this what being triggered feels like?

Yeah, it was one of the writers. :^)

Maybe Mario golf will be more her speed.

What is smart steering anyway?
It can't be the kart steering itself, that would defeat the entire point of Mario Kart as a kart-racing game.
Please tell me it's not the cart steering itself

its bowling bumpers on tracks

LEpic