Holla Forums Sings - Recommendations

Holla Forums SINGS: MAY EDITION WILL BE STARTING SOON

THIS THREAD WILL BE FOR POSTING YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF SONGS THAT WILL BE CARRIED OVER TO VOTING TO DECIDE THE SONG WE WILL SING

DUE TO SOME MIXED RESULTS AND UPSETS FROM THE LAST VOTING PROCESS, WE'LL BE DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS TIME. AFTER WE HAVE COMPILED A FULL LIST OF THE SONGS PEOPLE WANT TO SING, WE WILL DECIDE THE NEXT SONG BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE RECORD THEMSELVES SINGING IT.

THIS THREAD WILL RUN UNTIL THIS FRIDAY, THEN THE VOTING PROCESS WILL BEGIN. FOR NOW, POST ANY VIDEO GAME MUSIC YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO SING

A RIVER IN A DRY LAAAAND

bad timing, we're being raided atm.

embed or

works

Thematically, this song would be a good collab project with halfchan, but that would require us doing something together so big that it would warrant celebrating together, which isn't going to happen unless it's also something so big that forces us to cooperate. Another GamerGate, basically.

NO VAL AND COUNT ME IN

OP, your post makes it seem like every song is available for singing once we get the poll up. I thought it was the top 5 or whatever that we'd allow people to sing for.

Here!

Alternatively, for those who can't into Nippon.

and this is not a serious submission.

he's permanently banned from these threads and musical threads. report him on sight if you can.

I could only see people here refusing to do it with halfchan, and we would have to find a way to get around the fact the even saying Holla Forums is banned over there.

You know what, top five does make more sense. I'll use a set number of top songs when we do the final thread to choose the song. Otherwise, it would be quite the clusterfuck of a list.

I think they made it very clear last musical that they fucking hate us
It was quite the big drama that never got resolved, so I doubt they'd even give us any leeway whatsoever on this

What about GONG from super robot wars? We could even try to invite /m/ along the way

Fuck off with this faggot shit.

What about Gilbert and Sullivan with vidya related lyrics?

OPEN YOUR HEART

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT

It wasn't even last musical. It was the last two musicals. The musical that took place during the exodus, Val kept picking fights with the other users over there and especially at the other namefags. Namefags aside in general, that was really fucking stupid since they were actual contributors tripping/namefagging solely for the musical.

Then, the next musical which Val completely ruined, he kept spying on them over there and went back to post in their musical threads just to taunt them. He was directly trying to compete with them and one-up whatever they made and then tasking us to make that content to compete and spite halfchan.

So Val didn't just ruin everything musical related, he poisoned future collaborations.

We already did Heavens Divide, though the description says it was unfinished.

Also, you're welcome to upload more than one song.

I love this idea

EVERY TIME UNTIL WE DO IT

I haven't been monitoring these threads since the initial EDF one which was a fucking trainwreck mixing wise. Who's going to do the mixing? And more importantly will it be competent?

will it be competent?

Absaloutely fucking not!

Voice wise yea. But jesus christ I'm not putting effort into this shit if the mixer can't be asked to put at least some effort into the final work.

THIS THIS THIS

Assuming no objections, I'll be nominating myself to mix. I've done the previous Dragdog and Aisle 10 mixes.

Gotta agree with you thereā€¦ Let's hope the mixer isn't a fucking retard and at least knows what he's doing.

Seconding this so fucking hard

I can reach faggy high notes so this would probably work for my voice. Whenever I go low I sound like a young Patrick Stewart.

Post what you've done. That should be a good enough resume.

Only like, 5 people participated in this one though.

Good enough. Infinitely better than EDF.

Lets go you motherfuckers!

KNOCK KNOCK IT'S KNUCKLES

Reported.

Why?
I just want to have fun with my friends.

Using the name Val in name field should be a bannable offense.

Or maybe faggots shouldn't respond to such obvious bait.

Bait and shitposting shouldn't be a theme in these threads.

Sorry love, not baiting.
I thought and I thought and came to the conclusion that this opportunity is perfect to earn forgiveness.

Throwing this old dog into the ring. Again.

To be fair, that's mostly because the song wasnt very well-liked, especially because of the voting scandal surrounding it.

Then just ignore it.

seconding

I'de be such an autistic faggot if I ever played more than 1 sonic game. Their OST's can be way to good and unfitting for the actual games. Seriously try to imagine sonic in embed related.

Dubs demand it

Do it

DUBS WILL IT

nice proxy
at least wait for the actual fucking vote before you rig it

can you blame me?

What song was this? The video won't load for me.

:^)

bump

it's kill all the gays and the faggots, jewtube keeps taking it down but there's some autist that reuploads it almost every day

NAAAAA NA NA NA NA NA NA

Other user is right you're acting like a paranoid faggot. In any case post your vote nigger. See who's better.

here you go, faggot :^)

This is worse

:^)

:^(

you remember what happened last time, yeah?

bump

Is no one else interested?
I know every word by heart.

Sugging

Seconding, but i think it would be pretty fucking hard since only some hardcore weebs would sing something entirely in japanese

let me bump

what's up with 8ch recently? so many threads randomly 404ing and I'm getting weird posting errors.

looks like that's everyone. voting thread coming up next.