/jgg/ Japanese Games General

First edition

This is a thread dedicated to talking about Japanese Video Games, that are set in Japan and do not feature an anime artstyle. An example of these games would be:

-Rising Storm
-Total War Shogun
-Mount&Blade Gekokujo
-Way of the samurai 1-4
-Shinbobido
-Yakuza
-Shenmue

Side Topic:
What are some games where you can be a Japanese soldier in WWII other than rising storm?

Preferrably not an RTS

Man, fuck you.

>>>/a/
Fuck off weeb trash

Is that you, disposable retard?

Moeshit is the epitome of eternal loneliness, real men watch Seinen

Wendy-chan sure is popular these days :)

Whats the point of coming to an imageboard and hating anime? Specially one hosted on the phillipines and directly affiliated with 2ch?

Fucking goons.

You know what the literal translation for that is?

Men don't make arbitrary divisions based solely on artistic style. They watch/play everything.

I really like the idea of a fast food restaurant being memed into a pro-fascist establishment

stop with these gay fucking generals already

Better than shounen

user it's called autism, you have it, not everyone on 8ch likes your moeshit, get over it retard.

Learn the definition of weeb and moe first, faggot. You're trying too hard to fit in yet can't put the minimal effort in understanding the culture implied in here?

If you don't like something, you ignore it and let it die. Not scream about it in every turn like a headless chicken who got massively triggered over something that is easily avoidable.

weeb = moronic faggot obsessed with anime girls
moe = anime designed for little girls

try harder faggot

Yeah, no. Fuck you. I refuse to let you or your ilk relegate Japanese games to a single general. You managed to chase discussion of Japanese games of any kind off of cuck Holla Forums. You won't succeed here. Fuck off.
Yes, you fucking did. If you wanted to talk about a specific game, you could have made a general for it. Instead, you chose to try to make a containment thread for discussion of anything Japanese so that the rest of the colony could swoop in and drive it to /vg/. We see right through you. Fuck off.

You suck at your job Bluecuck.

Holy fucking in what the hell are you eve talking about?

I made a thread to discuss realistic japanese games and the weeaboo moe-faggot defense force immediately rushed to the thread with a hate boner because I don't want to talk about anime games. Holy hell how fucking hilarious.

Feigning ignorance only makes my sagedick harder. Also, did you turn on your proxy? Too bad the writing style is the exact same.

Had to restart router, but yes it's still me

You really do have autism, I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

that's this entire fucking board.

This is about the ones that arent cartoon based

So moving on, anyone know of more games like rising storm?