Lain have hes own videogame

Lain have hes own videogame

Other urls found in this thread:

psx.lain.pl/
ain-and-lain.tumblr.com/tagged/serial-experiments-lain
lain.xq3.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too bad it's shit. They had the bright idea of making it before the fucking series.

We are off to a good start.
Anyway, thanks for sharing, I'll give it a try. How does it emulate?
>tfw you will never fug Lain

just donwload the rom of the game i only play crash bandicoot whit the emulator of play station 1

Lain is lame.

ur lame lol

How's the translation of this vidyo?

Works fine.

They never came up with a translated rom, but there's:
a translated pdf of the game text: psx.lain.pl/
Lain's diary translated: ain-and-lain.tumblr.com/tagged/serial-experiments-lain
A site that tries to emulate the feel of the game, using the translation from the pdf: lain.xq3.ru/

All in all I wouldn't really call it a game per se. It's more of an avant garde walking simulator (in text and short movie format) before those became popular. It has nothing to do with the show and you probably won't find it at all interesting unless you really like the setting of SEL.

Say that to my face and not through the cyberspace and see how it goes, faggot.

Speak English nigger.

What if Lain was a girl?

What if Lain was a crossdressing shota, pretending to be a girl on the internet?

Interesting, never thought to look for a game.

Plausible.

everytime

It's more boring and dull than Lucky Star.

Lucky Star is pretty good if you just want to kill some time.

SPEAK ENGLISH CORRECTLY YOU FUCKING RETARD SPIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cowdude Bebib have TWO of hes own vvidya

How did you manage to make that many mistakes in such a small sentence?
Are you underage or a spic or both?

Shut your whore mouth.

Berserk has more games
Best one coming through

I'm right and you know it, bitch nigga
The only thing as painful to watch as SEL is Ergo Proxy but this one doesn't have thousands of hipsters pretending it was good.

Reported for being a goon.

Thanks for that user. I needed a good laugh

Where's my fighting game?

Pic related, Serial E. Lain at his computer.

Hey if you're gonna be obviously wrong at least try to justify why you think you're right

What's Lain?

A miserable pile of secrets.

A shit anime pretentious hipsters from ANN pretend to like to give themselves some cred or some shit

Here's an old one that's been scrubbed off the Internet for inexplicable reasons.

In the anime, Lain has a school friend to keep her sane. An anchor to the real world.

In the game, she doesn't. And things go very, very bad…

I flicked through the translations and stuff on fansites a little while back, and it seemed interesting. I don't know if it's a shame that it's basically a retelling rather than just more info, but I guess it's just more mysteries and and a different thing to get into. I was surprised how violent it was, though. People seemed to think it was basically bad end Lain, and it's hard to disagree.

It's weird that Eva's games get so little attention in comparison considering how much more popular it is. Sure, most of them are basically shovelware but I'd still expect more awareness of them.

What I need to know is what is, are there ANY copies of that game out in the internet yet?
If not, where is that music form, at least.

You would think that Evangelion would spawn something akin to CoC Dark Corners mixed with Rune, but sadly we only got VNs and games that were less actual games that uses the Evangelion setting and characters and more like direct recreations. In other words, Indigo Prophecy and Heavy Rain before Indigo Prophecy and Heavy Rain.

That AMV uses a cut of embed related that I can't find anywhere, even on Soulseek.

I didn't get the anime, but, oh well, that was me watching it when I was younger. What was it about exactly?

that's an overreaction, just like the wankers who are wild about Lain overreact
it's not bad at all, but it took a while before I even vaguely understood it
and even then I didn't fully get it

Girl investigates a teenager's suicide, finds out she was trying to be with some kind of god in the Wired, the anime's equivalent to the Internet. Weird shit ensues.

Lain turns out to have odd powers, including the ability to make people commit suicide. She is actually another god in the Wired and in the end she sacrifices her very existence both physically and in the memories of others to stop the rival god from taking over. At least that is what I remember.

I want to pork Lain.

I wanna FUCK schoolgirl Lain, then.

So God?

What's wrong with her face?

I like to take the whole "Lain is a god" thing out of the equation just for my perverted fantasies.

Anime

don't deny your god

I wasn't the only one that had that thought this morning apparently.

Nowadays a show, movie or game or whatever can only be one of two things: shit or GOAT. If it's not the best thing since sliced bread or buttplugs, it's shit. Garbage. Trash. Cancer. No redeeming qualities whatsoever, just complete shit. And anyone who likes it must be autistic or something.

But have you played the other Lain games?

Is no one going to point out the OP is a samefagging schizo?

Did you forget about the ID incident already?

Oh, there was a glitch? Sorry I have a job and don't browse here that often any more.

Basically
Meme magic the animu

Get out, normalfag.

Too bad lain is a shit anime for 'ironically' depressed anitwitter fags.

Is it translated?

To be more specific Lain was a program created by Masami Eiri to break the barrier between the real world and the wired so that he could become a god but that program developed it's on consciousness so he left he in the care of his former employee and his family. At the end the program turned on it's creator and became a god the only thing that isn't that well explained in Masami's long ass info dump in the final episode is how Lain gained a physical body to interact with others in the real world but I always thought that it was because the barrier between the real world and the wired was already breaking down by that point.

But when will Blame! have hes own videogame?

Would you care to elaborate? What do you think was bad about SEL? Why? What could’ve been done better and how?

Personally I only didn’t like some of the intermission segments (Vannevar Bush, MJ12, Xanadu …) because they came off too /x/ and tinfoil-hattish.

Because Blame a shit. And stop attention whoring with your linux flag

No. The method Masami Eiri created to break the barrier between the world and the Wired was Protocol 7. Protocol 7 was happening with or without Lain. Lain, in a sense, was the "controller of the Wired", a sort of "sudo" command that could do whatever the hell it wanted. The "Masami Eiri as a creator god" was the gambit that Eiri tried to pull to control Lain and control reality, trying to give himself superuser credentials. Eiri failed because Alice made Lain realize that he wasn't a real god, and then Lain herself recognizes that she was a god, giving herself the power to reset the universe and get things back to normal.

Is Bebop PS2 any good?

Nice hot opinions, bro.

No. :^)

See

Moral of the story: If you ever get god-like powers, make sure you have a girlfriend beforehand. Otherwise you go freaky insane and end up swallowing a bullet.

Lain is a lesbo?

We have IDs, you fucking retard.

not really. but everyone loves lain, even girls

I hope I never get god-like powers, I'm obviously doomed from the start.