Waifu Wednesday

Hi everyone, it's that time again! Post your vidya waifus!
What're you
>PLAYAN
Sega Hard girls, then Golden Axe or gmod
>WATCHAN
Dragon Ball Z
>LISTENAN
Baroque
>READAN
Sir Francis Drake by Thompson
>DRINKAN
Water
>SNACKAN
Famous Fruits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv1SYqLllKI
youtube.com/watch?v=_uk2NeKBG5A
youtube.com/watch?v=XNRQoPjPtHc
youtube.com/watch?v=CnNht9HVDLY
youtube.com/watch?v=JXxsQ-ueV2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus christ it's still tuesday.

Yakuza 0 and Nier Automata
Warau Salesman
Nothing specific
Steel Ball Run
Water
Bread

toriel best tbh

I'm going to marry Chocolat!

It's not even Sunday yet, man. I finished Persona 5, though.

That's enough being awake for me I'll fuck off

I agree, Chocolat is really hot!

These threads are always on a thursday where I am. I'm glad it's on a Wednesday for once.

Of course you are Philotes, because you're a furry faggot.

I'm not really doing anything really. Don't have a goal for this week.

lmao, kill yourself you fucking nigger
there's been threads nuked for less than that
not to mention the thread was made far before that

It's already Wednesday? How the time flies.

Has there ever been a competent mod since Mark nuked the old ones?

You can read a clock right?

Can you read the clock an hour ago when the thread was made based on server time, eh, nigger?

So, uh, how does one acquire a waifu? Is there some shady, back alley website on the darkweb where you can order a ready-made waifu? Do I have to use a VPN and data encryption to prevent foreign officials from sending a SWAT team to come down hard on my bitch ass when the onna no ko gets delivered to my mailing address? Do I have to use some crypto-currency to make all my purchases? Do I have to learn a secret handshake and do side quests for some low level grunt before I am deemed worthy enough to do business with the guys who steal waifus from their homes in various Asian countries? Will my waifu become real if I slit my wrist and make a blood sacrifice to the animu gods?

How does it all work?

be autistic and lonely

but I'm already that.

watch enough anime until your peepee goes up for something, anything really
could be a moe blob or an inanimate object
congrats, you now have a waifu

o-oh. I thought there was some special ritual I have to do or something. Can't I just choose whatever animu grill that I want at any given moment, and forget about staying loyal to one? Seems like you'd get more variety that way.

You absolutely can, just make sure you pretend to be sad when you dump one, like jackofag
then nobody will bully you

I just want you to know how ridiculous you sound, arguing a small semantic like. Typical American behaviour that you're stuck behind everyone else.

Thread was created 12:40 PM Wednesday my time. Hence my first post, because these threads always show up Thursday for me.

toriel best tbh
hey pewter, mark said to bumplock the undermeme threads, not to delete them you stupid nig

4 AM is always banned for being too early, why would you faggots suddenly be an exception?

y-yeah! Alright! Well my waifu for this moment will be Lain, even though she's probably too young to be a waifu. Maybe she can be a toddlerfu or something.

Knock yourself out. Literally please

Because it's bloody wednesday? I don't understand what part you're not understanding?

Not for the BO, not for the mods and not for a majority of users.
That the world and the board time does not revolve around you waifu fags.
Even you have to follow rules, most of the time anyway.

im not even american lmoa

Do you just set your clock to UTC-12 or something? Must be fun living in the middle of the ocean.

Again, it's stilly to argue the thread was created early because for Americans it's an hour to midnight but for others it's already Wednesday.

pic related tbh

Then why do other threads get the delete treatment?
You can't argue in favor of your thread over all others, you're still under the rules like everyone else, unless of course Mark comes to the rescue and makes up bullshit new excuses to be the savior of this pseudo avatarfag thread once again.

I wish i was making this up, she was so perfect… Now I've I could only move on, goddammit

I have it from good sources that the Genesis poster is a Mexican citizen.

thats what i was trying to imply nigger

S-so, when is it appropriate to say another user's waifu a shit? cause I see a few that I think are a shit, but I'm not sure. What makes a waifu a shit? How can I know?

Time to go back to Taco Town. Ese.

Just general look, I guess? Some are more ascetically pleasing than others. Personality as well.

o-oh. Well, then fish woman is definitely a shit.

i bet you're an abonigger tbh

Shiggy-diggy, the place I live actually genocided the entire abbo community although that doesn't stop people claiming to be indigenous to the state.

Midnight summoned me

lmo

please stay on your side

A but early, don't you think?

this smh

Best not to start, we've been over this.

no

asriel should have been a grill tbh

aa

I have being super busy lately, I need something new to play but I have picked Bayo 2 and W101 again

Abotut to finish Arc-V

Vidya Ost as usual

Documentation about Toad for Oracle, school related stuff

Soda

Rare Candies, Puffins and Malasadas

It is not something you just pick, it happens naturaly. You will know when you meet her.

It is certainly early on my side but I it is fine by me.

wait, what happened?

a meme happened

Yeah and you lost, now more than ever.

So the vols are still cancer I see?

yes as always

oh did my post create the thread, user?
your dubs won't save your from retardation, but checked anyway

those are double dubs, better check 'em again

dubs is already plural, but whatever

thanks

Lost what? That amerikantskis like you are behind everyone else so you demand that everything be set to your time?

Time to make use of that filter and go do something productive.

Local amerikantskis screencaps post in own time, not accounting my damn time.

Please don't fight over something so trivial

jej
filter when you can't win, huh, you're even worse than that RWBY faggot, holy shit

Dude, everything comes easy over here, you just hold out your hand.

its not really much fun tbh

Might as well pop in before bed to remind everyone that
I LOVE JURI!
KoFXIV and SFxT
Youtube shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv1SYqLllKI
Same thing you are right now
Water
Not a thing

More like pure garbage that assumes the form of a flightless bird.

I petted a baby penguin once and it was the softest thing I've ever felt.

Clear Sky
Shadiversity
Devo
Introduction to Business textbook and Harry Potter on my phone
Only water
Fruit Punch Peeps

chocolat is a slut

Poor Grape-kun. Hope he gets to keep his waifu.

Find some PS2 games to emulate, Persona 3 looks inviting.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uk2NeKBG5A

Oh shit, we have the same waifu.
:^)

No wonder your waifu is so sad all the time, knowing how you're a loser in any conversation and run and hide like a beat cuck LOL

Isn't he like, dying since he is not eating or something? Also, if you are going for P3 go for P3FES

Blah, blah, blah. Take your (you) so you can feel smug in that hollow shell you call a body

Think so. Mr Grape is 20 years old, which is the average life expectancy of that species of penguin. There were reports of him not eating since he'd spend all his time looking at the cardboard cut out. The fence went up because because they don't want him swimming at night.

He's dying because he's very old. And while some have speculated the zookeepers fenced him in because he wasn't eating, tobu zoo has stated it was only during off-hours so he wouldn't fall into the water without anybody around to supervise him.

wonder if this kind of thing will become more popular to treat dying animals

You don't "choose" a waifu, that's not how it works. It's exactly the same as falling in love in real life, it happens without your input.
And don't fuck around with Lain, because she is a god.

c4928d is right btw

wat

I-is your waifu a trash bag?

Don't you realize he's starving for attention? Just filter him and move on.

I'll give your mom my attention all night long

I can't help it. I keep responding to bait.

That reminds me, I always wonder how many people just filter out all my posts. Sure am annoying enough to do so, and it's only a few clicks away.

Filtering is for spineless cucks and commies.

Yeah really, how autistic do you have to be to get bootybothered by words.

You can be bothered, just don't announce how you're going to run away from them like a cuck.

Oh shit nigger is that Phil fucking Collins?

You're alright in my book, goatfag. If we're talking about annoying, Yangfag is worse than you and genesisfag combined.

For what is worth, I haven't filtered you

your waifu is male but that's not a good reason to filter

Almost as autistic as you have to be to get so bootybothered by a weekly thread on a bhutanese finger painting flipbook that you have to shitpost in it every single week and make meta threads just to whine about it.

I want to go running with Emi!

Wurm
Nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=XNRQoPjPtHc
Time of the Stonechosen.
Tea
I just had venison and roast veg for dinner.

Emi a shit just like what's smeared all over your dick.

Open for requests

What did you have in mind?

Step it up guys

Dark Souls 3 using a different character, and DMC4
none
Mostly Pro Skater soundtrack
Shitposts
Water

Yo

Hey LyndisBro, damn seeing Grape-kun is giving me feels. I hope they didn't take away his Hululu.

Hey JuriFag

Hey XPSFag

Here's hoping. KF teamed up with the zoo and the cardboard cut out is staying till June 25th I think. But it'd be nice for it to stay.

Well that's good, I've already heard about Grape-kun. It so damn cute that a penguin is doing it.

I hope Grape-kun spend most of his time with Hululu.

Waifuism transcends species. What a time to be alive.

It is truly a sight to behold, what a time to be alive.

mark delete these fucking threads they are not vidya jesus fuck

Can I have Yang doing the pose you posted?

So, my brother bought a Ps4, what games should I get on this pig? Waiting on the price to drop on Nier or Nioh before giving them a shot.

Howdy Yangbro

Agreed, they could think of it as some kind of advertising I guess and leave it up. Would be cute to see.

How you doing?
For recommendations, I will say Wild Arms 3, Devil May Cry 4, and Yakuza 0. This is all I got.

Parrying really trivalize fights. Oh well, at least I beat him.

Doing just fine man, gonna be getting a commission done soon hopefully.
Completely slipped my mind, gotta check that one out. Never played a Yakuza game tho.

Can a robot be a waifu
I don't mean 2B or anything
I mean robots like GLaDOS

Morning everyone

Total War
Nothing
Various nationalist and fascist songs
Nothing
Water
Breakfast

Hey TifaBro, how you doing?
Did you see Grape-kun?

How was Total War so far?

I want to cut Hibari's tongue out, force her mouth open to drain the blood into a cup and then drink it.

Started playing NieR Automata again now that the DLC has come out, I like the forest challenges. Also it's amusing in the Android dungeon how all the Machines are basically slaves and the Androids just treat them like shit, getting them to fight for their amusement.
Been playing more BlazBlue too since it came to PC. Ran into a really good Bullet player earlier which gave me a run for my money since who the fuck actually plays Bullet.
Started watching Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040.
Nothing at the moment. Going to put on some Bafael video to have on in the background probably.
Nothing at the moment. Might reread The War of the Worlds since it's a favourite.
Water.
Got some bubblegum.

Breddy gud, nothing to complain about Grape-kun a cute, Total War is fun- if repetitive and it seems that sieges will always be sub-par no matter the game or mod.

Wasn't Bullet a popular choice for tourney's a while back? Or was that Azrael?

Probably thinking of Azrael, he was and still is really good.

I expect the new tourneys are going to be filled Izanami and Nine players

pls respond

What is it about guro, user?
I've always wondered why some people take pleasure in the idea of causing harm to another. I'm the exact opposite, the level of my enjoyment with life solely hinges on the happiness of my partner.

There's plenty of /clang/ guys out there, just look at Dolores.

How was that Bullet player? Did he got mix-ups?

To be fair I usually go Ragna. I did get a few resets that leads to a grab. It's the best mixup I got from him.

Terumi was another of my mains, because he builds meter so stupid fast. Haven't got any decent mix-ups with him. Yet

Well you don't have to samefag, but for anything robots are cute for some people.
Glados seems to be a good choice so far. Oh what about that one AI from System Shock?

I main Ragna too, sometimes I play Celica and Hazama but neither of them are as good as they used to be though that may be for the best as I used to piss a lot of people off by spamming Celica's D combo

Don't forget Izayoi. I kinda feel like a bit of an idiot for dropping her in CF considering she's like the best character in the game but Rachel is way more fun to play for me. I'll still be called a tier whore since Rachel is great in CF but she's had a bad run since CT that people forget.

It's mostly because Hibari is really cute and innocent. She'd naturally be shielded from horrific scenarios by her lifestyle and the people around her which means indulging in those horrible things with her are more intimate. Being the cause of her pain and ultimate death is bonding as her misery is directly tied to my actions with her. I get to see her agony and death myself, something she can't show to someone else. Seeing her fear and hatred is cute and again it's a side rarely seeen which makes it special.

It was mostly spacing and frametraps. Bullet doesn't really have crazy mixups, just the classic grappler stuff of are you going to hit a button or command grab. Though her big fatal counter button (6C I think it is?) I worked out was punishable really quickly which shut things down for him. I was getting fucked by some dash move being projectile invul but I worked out it was only projectile invul which saved my ass. Seems like a lot of her stuff is good situationally but really punishable. I can understand why she's low tier since Tager fills that grappler role much better since he isn't diluted.

Wasn't Izayoi really shit in CP? What makes her so great now? And I could of sworn that Rachel was low tier now, or at least nerfed when compared to how she was in previous games

Oh no Rachel is generally considered top 5 or top 3 in CF, Her damage output in the corner is insane and she can corner carry very easily. The changes to George XIII were a massive buff too since there's no more recharge now and he blocks projectiles. He can't be killed by moves that do less than 700 damage so you can't just do 2A to kill him. Her wind recharges faster now too so you can be a bit more liberal with it. She has a lot of good pressure in the corner and can setup really favourable oki with george and lotuses.
Izayoi was pretty good in CPEX but in CF her new moves are a lot more useful, rather than Noire Edge she has a bunch of air slashes and rather than that big multi hit fireball she had in gain art she now has a bunch of smaller projectiles that spread out as they go. Oh the change to her Trans-AM Super is amazing as it has invul on startup now so she basically has a second OD activation for 50 meter in Gain Art mode. Her mixup pressure has always been really good and her movement is great since you have normal air movement along with I-No dashes and teleports. Her damage output is quite high as well. Her reversal DP is quite good as well, has good hitbox that covers all around her really. Her buttons are good, she has good pressure, good movement, excellent high low mixup, excellent oki setups, great DP. It's really difficult to name a real flaw with her, theoretically it's needing stocks for Gain Art mode but OD can let her gain stocks for free with no risk.
The top tier in CF generally contains Izayoi, Carl, Arakune, Nine, Rachel. In some order. I think Amane is secretly top tier as well but needs to be worked out since he was buffed a lot in CF.
Hopefully I didn't forget anything in all that.

Oh yeah it kind of goes without saying since this has always be a key part of Rachel but her mixup with IOH j.5A is scary, a lot more so in CF since that mixup can lead to 50% or more in the corner from high or low.

Morning bros Petrinefag reporting in, how are you in such a fine day?

Nothing because Im not at home
Nothing
Was listening to burzum earlier today
My physics notebook from college
Water
Chocolate Cookies

It still annoys me that the best parry tool in the game is the Caestus. Not even a shield.

Speaking of which, is Celica is fun to play?
Is her D combos stronk?

Hey PetrineFag

Well the Caetus is pretty fast from start up to recovery, I remembered there's a patch were you take more damage from parrying iirc. There's also the Buckler, but I beat Sully using Horace's shield.

Follow your heart user, wherever it takes you.

Recent waifu picture.

Anyways, anyone got advice for making a quality build in Dark Souls 3? iirc the end goal is usually 40 STR/DEX

Good to see everyone! It's the comfiest time of the week again!

Indeed it is.

Summer might be approaching in a month or two, pretty much excited for the Vidya lineup for summer. I was mostly excited for Tekken 7.

Tifafag with id change This is what she used to do

MK 8 Deluxe
samurai jack
Oogabooga rap music
The Hobbit
sprite
Fuckin teddies my boys

I've been oversleeping for the past few days so it feels oddly nice to undersleep a little.

i feel like i've already been satisfied by 2017 in terms of vidya with nier, nioh, and yakuza 0, there's nothing i'm really looking forward to.
i bought ps4 slim real cheap back in february and bloodborne's lived up to the praise. i hope Code Edge Vein turns out good but that's not til next year.

I guess that's these threads in a nutshell.

GensoWanderer for vita
Battlestar Galactica the original series
Super Robot War V soundtrack
Coffee, this wake the duck up brand by black rifle is smooth enough to drink black

Playing vidya with the waifu while it rains is very relaxing

Post-running comfiness achieved, listening to Shadilay, drinking water.

STILL THE BEST

Hey SakuyaFag
How's GensoWanderer so far?

Thanks fam

Hey KatBro

Not to sound like a shitposter, but have any waifists here stopped and ask yourself "can I still do this?" As good as it feels to do things for your waifu and love them, how can you say that they will ever return the feelings and devotion to you? Can you also say that you honestly, truly love them and not see it as an easy way out of dealing with a relationship with a real woman? If so, can you say that the relationship will last with no thoughts of doubt and worry that the time spent devoting to them was for nothing? I'm sure most of the answers to that last question will be yes, but from what I've seen, it's usually answered bluntly to avoid thinking about it. In fact, whenever questions like these are brought up, the answers are usually ones that seem to either be out of denial or to stay in it while being aware of the reality of the situation. Have any of you given any thought to this, or do you ignore questions like these out of fear what would come of thinking about them?

thanks. im here every wednesday.

League of Legends, I've been putting off starting Trails of Cold Steel 2 but I'll probably start it today
Fist of the North Star
Persona 5 OST
Nichijou. Just picked up volume 7
Rockstar
assorted candy

wew lad How much time have you invested in it?

way too much, its basically a comfort thing for me at this point. I played Dota through middle/high school, picked up HoN during the beta, and LoL during university. Its what I do when I don't really feel like doing anything or when I'm depressed

just take painkillers for warm comfort like a normal person.

It's a decent rogue-like game. Though the only other comparison I've played would be Z.H.P.
The weirdest part about it would be voice acting, only because I've never played a touhou fan game with it

That's a bit sad. I was like that too, but it was during my last years of highschool. I dropped it completely a year ago. I recommend you do the same, there are better things for comfort fag.

LOL

Why is there more furries and faggot in this thread?

Hey ChieFag.
How was a session of Assfaggots going?

If I remember there was a couple of 2hu fangames going around.
There was also a Splatterhouse like fangame iirc.

Persona 5 and Nier Automata.
Sabagebu
Pendulum
Tea

Are you playing the English version? How badly did NISA butcher it?

Finished Persona 5 the other day. Pretty solid, plot was a bit of a clusterfuck near the end, but it's easily my favorite of the modern Personas. Hopefully the bonus boss is decent, heard it's kind of weak compared to the previous ones.

I kind of miss the bare-hand parries. Caestus doesn't really fit with either of my characters, on top of it being too META for my tastes.

atleast it doesnt help support the vidya jew.

CUC

Hey BlancFag.
Well the Caetus has a fast startup and recovery, but I remembered you can take more damage if you miss a parry.

I think NISA spent all their time in making retarded dlc prices this time around. And a high price for the game itself

I haven't heard how bad they butchered it, I was curious about NISA.

she's right

Winners don't use drugs.

you're probably right, I should try to do something more productive with my time.

not bad, everyone is terrible but I'm managing to win a bunch of games anyways.

Well I guess that's good.
You ran into some toxicity during the matches?

not directed at me today, but I've been playing ranked so everyone is toxic.

I usually play tanks because everyone else just picks carries, which is a pain because I've got an 80% winrate on shaco over 28 games.

Well at least they didn't turn Reimu into a meme-spouting retard. In that case I may get it someday if I can find it used for cheap.

I'm legitimately questioning these Assfaggots players who plays carries, and not tanks.

I'm sure the 2hu series is not for memes. I was thinking playing some of the series.

sounds like bronze, are you bronze?

Your best bet is hoping for a sale for vita, digital download only on that, or someplace lucky enough to be selling the PS4 copy used

gold 3 right now. Not that gold is anything to brag about.
bruiser shaco is legitimately op. Tiamat->triforce->Lucidity boots+10% cdr. after those items you just build full tank. your boxes and your stealth both get on crazy low cooldowns and you have enough damage to kill champs as long as you dont die, which is easy when you're buiding tanky and have stealth on a 6ish second cd. Pink wards dont work on shaco anymore either

Imperishable Night is a good place to start if you're thinking about getting into the series.

Vita version is digital only? Fuck, I don't have a Bloodbornestation. I guess I'll just wait until it's on sale.

Well, that looks like you made a well built tank. How's the streak so far?

Peko and I reporting
Far Cry 2. Realism mod coupled with refusing to use quicksaves were giving me a really hard time but I think I'm at the tipping point
Gone from disposable yet vital tool to broken as shit gun I can finish missions with

What is even happening here? it looks like a falcon is raping some other bird

The plot of P5 feels like a bad copy of the plot of P2 with Chaosfaggotry and Gnostism sprinkled all over it

Dawn of War 2
Rick and Morty
Some Deleonist shit
Ice-Coffie
Leftover Chinese

Imperishable Night seems good.

Hey PekoFag, how is Far Cry 2 so far?

what is the practicality of such a device?

The mod I'm using makes stealth semi-viable which is nice since it also makes you die in two or three hits. Checkpoints are still annoying and I've gotten into the habit of walking through and clearing them each time since attempting to run them is suicidal.
It might sound like I'm shitting on it but honestly I'm having fun.

Not in my experience, shaco was always trash. I got to plat 2 before I stopped caring, so there's that.

CHIAKI WILLS IT
New Vegas and Postal 2. I still need to finish Lonesome Road and Paradise Lost. I'm planning on killing Ulysses unless he can give me a good reason not to.
Last night when this thread was up, I was having Leadslingers Bourbon. Now just water until I have to leave.

I used to be really into guro. I just enjoy hurting people who "deserve" it though. I'd never hurt Chiaki, but anyone that even thought about touching her I would.

I called out that sjw bitch for saying Chiaki doesn't have a nose. Felt good.

Howdy.

What sort of build are you running in NV?

That seems fun.
How challenging is it?

Hey ChiakiFag, how you doing?
I want to play some Postal 2, this seems really fun.

Sure, all the time in fact. And I keep coming to the same conclusion.
The same way anyone can believe any religion with little-to-no factual backing. Not to liken waifuism to a religion, but it's a very similar concept.
Yes, very easily. I didn't chose to do this because of some bad luck with real women, it's just something that I guess had some kind of predisposition towards.
Of course not, but the same could be said with any relationship, be it with a waifu or 3DPD. Uncertainty is a fact of any relationship and trying to eliminate it will only leave you alone.
I'm thinking about them as I'm reading and answering them, if that answers your question, though I feel like you had your mind made up on all of these questions long before your post.

I'm assuming you mean "gloves", not "bracelets". But there's nothing practical about it. It's just for aesthetics. trust me, I have plenty of grievances with that costume as well.

Did ya draw that one yourself, user? it looks like trash

I still have many issues with shields not being able to parry well as the caestus, and poise still not existing the way it did in DS1. And as much as I thought DS2 was meh, I miss the guard break.

Yup, you're filtered.

THAT'S MY WAIFU MOTHERFUCKER

It depends on how well you know the game. If you have a good idea of the guns you like you'll have more diamonds to spend on manuals and upgrades which will gradually diminish the challenge.
All that still won't change that you'll go down fast in a fight but you can mitigate that by doing things at night. Grab Dylan's Realism Mod and die a lot until you figure things out

Guns/Unarmed/Repair are my main skills. I make money refurbishing weapons and killing street trash. I always manage to have very good karma despite killing/extorting everyone I don't like.
If you're talking mods, just the one that makes weapon mods a lot better for gameplay changes. I enjoyed New Vegas Bounties and A World of Pain for extra stuff to do.

I'm okay, just about to head off to work again. Postal 2 is one of my favorite games of all time, and has been since it came out forever ago. I have mixed feelings about Paradise Lost, the maps are kind of a bitch to navigate at times. I do love the new .44 Magnum weapon though. I have a fondness for revolvers.

Well you can kick people, so breaking their defenses is good.
For shield parrying, the point were your character raise his/her shield a little is were the parry point is, and he swipe or swing is the recovery.

If you tend to parry with shields, use small shields. They're viable for parries, find some weak enemies just to practice your timing.

Well I'm sure if I get a PC, my first game is gonna be Postal 2. I seen a speedrun of this once on a harder difficulty.

Also have fun at work.

Forgive me for not green texting your answers, but I'm not at a keyboard.
Though you have come to the same conclusion, have you thought of these questions after taking a step back and not letting emotion and feelings for her influence your answer. Can you say that through this relationship and devotion, your life has gotten any better, or does this life and what you do in it not matter as long as you can devote time to her?
What I've seen in these threads makes me think waifuism and religion are more similar than you imply. Both show faith and love in something that may or may not exist, whether it be in their waifu or god(s), both can inspire people to better themselves, and both can become obsessions that can potentially distort the person and their desires into something that can destroy the person and those around them. In waifism's case, your entire thoughts and desires will surround her and only her, while the world around you becomes less and less important.
You say you didn't choose her, but you chose to avoid any relationship with another real woman on the faith that you will be with her one day. Admirable as that is, what if her creator decides that she'll end up with someone in her game?
Agreed for the most part, but there is more uncertainty with a relationship like waifuism since your waifu can't respond back to you outside of your own assumptions and what you think she would say.
For the most part yes, bit I am curious to see what others had to say about those questions.

you the same autist from last year asking this same shit?

Rubes has seen the face of God, and he is weeping.

so randum, you steal that joke from the rwby board?
no way you came up with this master piece on your own

Can't say that I am. Just wanted to see what the waifuists here thought about these questions and was interested in the answers.

I LOVE LUCINA!

Final Fantasy XIV, WHM currently at 54 meaning I'm pretty much ready for Stormblood.
Also I've just bought Trails in the Sky the Third, so I'll be playing that soon.

Shirobako

Wild Arms 3 OST

N/A

Dr Pepper

DON-DON DONUTS!

I love that fucking penguin. I'm cheering him on.

Here's a rundown just for you:

Waifus are chosen by what gets your dick wet the most.
You can easily break up since it's only one way anyway. But be sure you're all pretend sad about it in these threads to make yourself feel better.
Waifus have no will, that is why you can bend and twist the fuck out of their personalities to what gets you off the most. Not to mention the delusion that she'd be by your side willingly.
And lastly, it's one stone throw away from a tulpa, so basically schizophrenia.
Glad we talked about it, hope you take notes.

I'll try my best to answer them…

In the long run, I can. It's basically part of building a healthy relationship.

I might echo what JuriBro, it's pretty much what you believe in, depending on your views.

Well I was discouraged on dating after high school, so I decided to have a relationship with a fictional character.

Well having no worries, it would be a blast. Having to travel together, and having a good lunch together.

I'm not good with debates, I had a hard time tackling the question at hand. I usually ignore b8s.

These are the best possible answers I can give you.

Hey LucinaBro, how you doing?
Don Don Donuts? That sounds tasty.

you don't fucking say

All is well over here. Hope you're also well. I'm eating donuts because the main character of shirobako loves them. It makes sense to eat them while watching it.
youtube.com/watch?v=CnNht9HVDLY

GLaDOS is pretty great waifu material.

Field mice got in last night, luckily I had some bait out for them to nibble on. Hopefully they went back out and died.

That's alot of (you)s.

Did I miss any shit while I was gone?

Donuts are good, possibly the best food for being comfy imo.

What's good LyndisBro?

Nothing much exactly GoatBro, shitposters are going slow today. So it's pretty much a comfy day today.

What's really good are those numbers. But just woke up so still a bit dizzy.

checked

Donuts are good, but those digits are even better

On to this day… Humanity is given a grim reminder.
It's still gonna be shit.

Yay Penny!
Nay horrible chibi animation with forced jokes.

I imagine you being the faggot in high school who would unironically spout these kind of things out loud and get beat up

Been listening to talking heads lately?
My waifu just gives me reason to keep going, to make myself a better person. There is no way I'm going to be spreading my shit trailer trash genetics through the population, and the story of my waifu just sort of clicked after thinking about it for so fucking long. At this point it's more like a virus of thought than anything else, guess that was the intention.
I would love to have a wife and raise a beautiful family, but I know very well what will happen if I do, my kids will be born with shit hearts, and my wife will eventually leave me because you can't do anything to keep a woman yours anymore.
I started posting in this thread not too long ago, maybe a few months, maybe just a couple, so I'm no expert.

It's still Wednesday were I live. Was one of the mods did their job wrong as usual?

Not much, only Tearaway PS4 and Smash Bros 4 3DS cause of Finals coming & Final projects I need to do. Also, I was trying to recover from a busy weekend.

Penny is too good for this.

When have the vols not been shit

clearly not now since these threads are still allowed

Hey TharjaFag
How's the vidyas going?

I try to, to the best of my abilities.
I can say it has. Ive had the motivation to better certain aspects of my life because of her. In fact, Ive only been able to keep my workout schedule where it is because of her.
Absolutely not true. The way I see it, if I were to just give up on this life entirely, that would be the most disrespectful and disappointing thing I could do for her.
Again, not true. As I said before, to completely disregard your own life that your living is not something your waifu (or anyone who cares for you as a waifu would) would want for you. In fact, in my case, I feel like she would see it as cowardice to just give up like that and stop at least trying.
Except I did not. Before my relationship with Juri began I was completely open to the idea of a relationship with any woman, real or 2D. Juri just came first. And I abstain from a relationship now out of respect for both Juri and whatever woman would be the 3rd party. To try and have both only shows how little you actually care for your waifu, to run off the first chance you have to get some ass.
As much as it pains me to say it, thats well within his right as her creator and there would be nothing I could do about it. Basically, like any relationship ending poorly, shit happens. No matter how badly we dont want it to. Doesnt mean I wouldnt be well more than upset and vow off anything with the blue and gold "CAPCOM" printed anywhere near it.
Very true, and an understandable hurdle that people have when trying to look at waifuism as a whole. Really that depends on the person, but personally, I base every single one of those assumptions on what is known in her canon. For example, Juri likes spiders, we know this because of her bio, so it would be reasonable to assume she'd have a little bit more than a fleeting interest in them, maybe she'd have an interest in arachnid-themed documentaries? Now, if something in her canon says something contradictory to an assumption I had made, I was simply wrong and just learned something new about the woman I love. An example for that; Lets say that it becomes canon that Juri has a facial piercing (since I havent been shy about how I feel about her new costume), as much as I wouldnt like it, if its something she likes then I'll deal with it. People in successful relationships know that how they feel about a person supersedes some little stylistic disagreement.

>Thread is not bumping
probably a result of a handful of people losing their shit over the thread. I guess you can only take so much crying and bitching before you just want it all to go away.

an entity that will not only ever be real but will also never be aware of your existence whatsoever
if anything you should bite the bullet to meet her on the other side where she could officially dump you instead of you forcing yourself on her

I'm pretty fucking sure Juri is a god damn egoist. You#re putting the cart before the horse here by saying that she would like you because you've already made her your waifu.

Through stalking because you can't ask her yourself.

You make everything in this shit sound like she has to appeal to your pathetic ass.
"Oh, I'd not like her to have a piercing, but I'd tolerate it"
Jesus christ. If she tied her hair in a way you dislike without your permission, would you lock yourself in the bathroom and cry yourself to sleep?

This is just one of my gripes with waifu fags, it's all "me me me".

A sadist, sure. But Im pretty sure an egoist wouldnt have gave a flying fuck if their parents were killed. She does, or else her role in SFIV would never have happened.
I was talking about "a waifu" as a generalization. Not Juri specifically. Seems like your reading comprehension skills are about as fine tuned as your hand-eye coordination, missing the apostrophe and hitting "#".
So, I use an example to illustrate an user's question and you get that? I retract my previous statement, Your hand-eye coordination seems miles better than your reading comprehension.

I was talking about her after that happened. Not to mention you#re not her parents.

Oh I know just why you would. Because you get to make the rules for waifus and not the waifus.

Ebin, you've completely dismissed everything I said with this, bravo.
You said that Juri would want you good, as a waifu would/should. You have actively equated her with a waifu and with that put the cart before the horse by assuming the outcome first and then make up the way that leads there.

I absolutely do, because it's all about yourself in everything you type down. Not to mention that the best example you can come up with is a superficial one. Are her looks what gets you off the most? So much for love.

Well, and your hands speak before you brain even activates.
At least my hands still co function with my head and not my dick.

I find this vert amusing

I dont make rules for anyone m8. I was just illustrating a point. One that seems to have passed you right by.
Well, yes. the questions were primarily about what I am doing. I dont know if you've noticed, but Im not Juri.
Nigger, the first example off the top of my head is not the best example.
Where did I say those words? Because Im pretty sure I never did.
Yeah, barely.

You are not only assuming she'd be your waifu, but also that she'd give a shit about you to begin with. You're the one making the rules here based on what you want to hear.

Faggot, I don't think YOU noticed how you're not Juri.

It does tell me all about you, that's right.

You go on to say how a waifu would want the best for you right here " to completely disregard your own life that your living is not something your waifu (or anyone who cares for you as a waifu would) would want for you"
Then you go on to say the already mentioned thing and start assuming.
Everything you're doing is based on assumptions because you'll never meet her, it's insane.

You know, that kinda reply would make sense if I had shown any signs of lusting after something, which I haven't.
This is basically "no u" tier faggotry, literally "I got nothing" the post.

Have you no shame?

lmao look at this nigger

That was the point of the entire discussion. If you havent grasped that by now, there's no hope for you. Besides, its not an assumption, Juri is my waifu

You're forgetting that you're turning this assumption into a "fact" in your head by living by it.

Yours and about a million other horny middle aged men who felt a sensation in their pee pee when they first saw her and think it's love.
But let me guess, you're totally the only one, the right one, because you say so.

Tearaway is a really comfy platformer.

No, because I believe so. So what now? You tell me that I cant be because you said so? Get fucked

kek

No, I am telling you that the neutral state of things is that she is not your waifu, or anyone's really, especially not cannonically.

We're getting a little emotional here, eh?

Comfy Vidya is always good

Im sorry, but that is factually inaccurate.

You had to set gears in motion to make her your waifu.
All decisions came from you, and you alone.
It's absolutely factual.
You're basically calling dibs on an object.

where have I used the term wife synonymously with waifu, user?

She could very much be this user's waifu in context, but can never be the user's wife. Feel me?

Shitposting aside and playing third party, I'd have to side more with 49f1ad. While I understand that a Waifu can be helpful in some ways, it also can be detrimental in ways the waifuist either doesn't realize or does, but refuses to accept. You put all your hopes and desires into the relationship you are in, going through any and all mental hoops to make it work, while changing and/or ignoring things that go against what you think of her (or what you originally thought she was like) to suit your needs, even if you follow their canon to the letter. Not really how relationships work. It's too one sided and the moment something happens to the waifu's canon that makes it impossible to be in a relationship with them, what then? What happens when the illusion breaks and the one thing you believed was real is gone and there's nothing you can do to stop it or at least get a say in (though this can happen in 3d relationships, you can at least interact with your (former) partner in that case). Most waifuists don't like to think about this, but it's something that can happen, especially to those that have waifus from a series with a lot of story to it (probably why we see so many waifuists with waifus from series with little to no story or set canon).

From what I've seen, it may seem good at first, but like with a real relationship, it can still fuck you over if/when it goes wrong. They just affect you differently.

If I'm going to be honest, these retorts sound like something from a Sean Spicer thread, justifying everything that is said in those briefings.

who?

Could she? Wouldn't that rely on him creating the context himself? Which, can you even call that a waifu anymore?
You're basically a kidnapper, holding someone's creation hostage in your mind while telling yourself she loves you back.

Press secretary for white house briefings that gets a lot of attention on Holla Forums for making the press look like fools and idiots. They were fun at first, but with recent events, they've shown how deluded and blinded people are supporting Trump with no questions, concerns, or criticism on said events.

Well gonna snuggle, night guys.

Hopefully I get Tekken 7 soon.

Sleep well Yangbro
My nigga, me too

is key
Waifuism, as some user lovingly called it, appears to be solely in the mind. The characters aren't real, and never will be, so it all must be in the mind.
Now, if they were real, then it would be a different story, and you could make the case that they're holding someone physically hostage; however, due to being an inanimate object and not being a tangible person, the only thing that matters in the equation is the mind.
As an example, you, say, could have Hitler as a waifu. Being dead, you cannot physically act on Hitler, only make yourself look like a fool.
At least, I think, but everyone's interpretation on the concept of waifus is something completely different from the last.

I've never seen a single thread about that guy on Holla Forums and the way you're talking sounds like one of the people who were coming out of the wood work saying shit like
and the such.
Seemingly, many of them came from a leddit called March Against Trump, which I inspected the discord of, and was able to confirm the autism was indeed concentrated enough to be the source of the shills.
Though I'm not an authority on such matters, I am familiar with high levels of autism, why else am I posting in this thread?

You seem to make this a little too easy on them.
We could go into depth about this stuff. Since the idea of the waifu exists in the creator's mind, she has potential of being real on another dimension, but it would still be one that we could never interact with, just like 3D encompasses 2D but 2D cannot interact with 3D.

You are forgetting that the mind of the waifu does exist, in the minds of the creators. Since you seem to be of the opinion that everything happens in the mind, then they are taking hostage the idea that is the waifu and are overwriting it with their own code if you will.

According to waifuism 3dpd is not waifu material.

But for some reason they all agree on their waifus not having a say in the matter. Since waifu fags are not willing to leave their illusion bubble, they will never be able to judge themselves properly and come to the conclusion that they are just another fish in the sea.

what is this thread

shitposters shitposting at each other

walls of text : the thread

I'll answer these.

Yes, but I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to continue.

I can't say what anyone is going to do, waifu or not. The only thing I could do is hope it would happen, like anyone who loves someone but hasn't told them yet.

If I didn't have a specific interest in the character I call my waifu I wouldn't have one.

Of course not. I can't ever be sure of things that haven't happened.

I've never really considered the waifu thing to be anything besides an extended thought experiment. People see a character they like and think "what might I do if I ever met this character? Would they like me?". It's all just fantasy, and there was never really a relationship because they never really met.

They usually have an Asuka pic in the op and there have been at least a dozen of them, usually with a lot of replies

Dubs confirm

(checked)
MULTI-SHIT POSTING

Night YangAnon, I'm also going to bed as well.

Faggot-Shitposters that want the Holla Forums mods to establish sharia-vidya law on Holla Forums.

I'm still trying to clear Touhou 4. I'm at the point where I mostly understand how to get through the hard parts so now I die on the easy parts.
Nothin' this week.
"Decades" by 4mat
youtube.com/watch?v=JXxsQ-ueV2k
a Japanese-inspired imageboard on the internet
water
bread

You're doing yourself no favor, waifu fag.
You niggers are at the mercy of Holla Forums. You're in no position to make demands or compromises since nobody wants you here. Remember that.

Here's your (You)

You could be gone tomorrow and who would care?
Certainly not this board.

And who's going to get rid of these threads? Mark, the guy who's said on multiple occasions that they're allowed and not going anywhere?
Go make another meta thread and cry, faggot.

Hello reddit
Ever hear of the phrase, I think this is the phrase at least, "death of the author?"
Essentially, the character, as intended by the creator of said character, and the character in the minds of those consuming the media said character is in, are effectively two separate entities due to two brains processing information at different intervals leading to changes in the views of said characters to each party. Effectively, the character created is transcendentally related to the character perceived. Due to said rift, when, say, an author dies, or the book goes into obscurity, the intention of the author can no longer be determined, and any interpretation of said character can be, and is valid. This is the point of my argument I was trying to make, I think. I can hardly tell what I'm thinking, running on 2 hours of sleep every night for no fucking reason is killing me.

that's adorably edgy

Fixed that for you

You mean the same kike who never ever flip flopped on anything, right?

you don't get to call anyone anything, you autist

Which was always my point, except that the second party starts with a clean "copy" of the first one and then degrades it, making it into a perverse and non right version.

Which isn't the case here, but I don't agree with that to begin with.
You can use a hammer to scratch your ass with it, but it doesn't cease being a hammer as it was intended to be.

Holla Forums happens to encompass me, in case you didn't notice.
I simply wouldn't let this temporary peace sink into you heads as permanent.

If these threads could be swept away at any moment, then do it. That's my challenge to you. Fucking do it.

So what you're effectively saying is that anyone who interprets a given work differently than explicitly what the creator was intending is completely wrong. There is absolutely no such thing as interpretation for that point, and the only thing that matters is the creator's intent?
Is that your argument?
Because if that's true, we better not try to analyze anything, we might get our perception muddied with our own experiences, better ask the author of every novel what they meant when writing it.

wait, you're poopy joe, the guy that spammed the entire board with fuck off tumblrtale until it was completely banned then blamed it on the scat porn you kept posting in the thread?
The man who single handedly had all arena shooter threads other than over watch bumplocked and deleted for several months?
You're that guy that got (200), (600) and (300)?
Ah man, I'm quaking in my boots that my designated shitting thread might be deleted.

Top kek m8. You're either 12 years old or really good at pretending to be a retarded edgy faggot.
Enjoy your (you)s, you earned them.

I reckon this is was the undermeme threads were like before they got nuked.
I mean, there's no way to sway Mark's opinion on anything. We all know, once it's made it's set in stone.

Let's disect what we're talking about here for a minute. We seem to have lost just that mid conversation.
We have an established character, with a personality, looks, the full menu.
Now, Waifufag A says to himself "God fucking damn, am I lonely. I will take this character I like, stalk up all cannon information on her and make her my waifu!"
Now, just what happens in that process?
According to you, apparently you end up with a completely separate entity than the character, so why bother if the real deal is never within your grasp? Why settle down with a cheap imitation that you forced upon yourself like a tulpa?

What really happens is, that the Waifufag A truly, genuinely believes to have a hold of the real deal, as it was intended by the creator. Altering her would be retarded since that would not be the character you fell in "love" with anymore.
You are bound to the interpretation of the creator if you truly want to love her the way she was meant to be.

It seems you're very determined to brush off what I am saying but equating me with him. I'll tell you that I am not, but it's up to you to believe it.

I'm just going to go to bed instead, don't want to fail any exams or anything.

Yeah, I get it. You don't want these threads on Holla Forums.
I don't think these threads make much sense on Holla Forums either, to be honest, but I don't make 'em and the BO says they're allowed so there's nothing I can do. I wish you good luck with any persuasion attempts.

I don't intend to be an aggressive cunt about it.
I don't really have to to begin with.
if you fags had no place else to go, I wouldn't mind compromising, but you do, not to mention there's much better places for this

(checked)

There really is no place else for them, other than board specific variants of this type of thread (/a/ can fuck off to /a/, etc).
/mai/ is a shithole that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, /waifuist/ is basically about pornstars, and there are probably others that are more dead than death itself - and trying to start a new one would quickly turn it into one of the three types above.

Well, why wouldn't someone. The difference in the mind of someone with a waifu compared to someone without is that they are willing to do so because they don't care.
That's my argument.
I say this, as it applies to everyone, the mother that lives in your mind is different from the mother that raised you, and you don't really care about the differences, it's menial.
They say one thing, but mean another, and that meaning is shrouded so deeply in their own deceit that it's almost impossible to see unless you see it in yourself.
I believe, this might be where our two world views diverge. Would you not agree?

wait, are you broken legs?
I bet you're broken legs.
Whoever you are, you're an excellent shitposter, and someone worth discussing half baked pseudo-philosophical bullshit with. Just being here provides everyone with some sort of opposition, keeping everything from being an echo chamber.

the only time I ever visited that place, when it was one of the featured boards or had one of the fastest threads I can't remember which, there were child models everywhere.
I assumed it was a pedo board or something.

But what makes you think that having it take place here will not attract more of the even worse types?
Is using Holla Forums as a proxy all it's good for?
After all it's the same people every time.
Look at the /4am/ board, sur eit's dead as fuck, but it's the same people who keep using it and they're content with being among their very few but loyal.

Because they keep refering to their waifus as if they had the real one next to them.
Nobody says "I love you waifu copy!".

The mother that raised you exists on the same plane as you do though. So it is redundant what your mind creates unless it could copy paste your mother within the same realm, because your interaction with her is not limited to your mind. You have access to the real being and can experience both its love and its refusal to requite said love.

It boils down to this much. As long as they are unwilling to leave their little illusion bubble, they will never realize that they are loving a fake whose every being is dictated by and limited to their own mind.

I never expected us to come to a murual understanding, but this has been a better conversation that I could've imagined.

I'm neither of those, because I don't have a name. You could christen me something, but that would really only mean somehting to you. I'd rather off myself than adapt a fucking name on an imageboard.

To expand on this, this also applies to what the creator does with the character. If they decide that the character suddenly loses an arm, an eye, go through a traumatic experience, die, get together with someone in their canon, become something else entirely, etc., the waifuist has to abide by what the creator does, lest they begin to headcanon more than they already do in the relationship, and have to decide if they can keep being in the relationship after whatever the creator does to said character. Some can handle it, some can't. It varies, but most of the time, if the change is too drastic, they end up leaving because there's nothing they can do to change it back to what they fell in love with. So it makes this kind of relationship not only one-sided for the most part, but also dependent on what the creator does as well. You could get cucked by the creator and not be able to do anything about it and the waifu they fell in love with never knowing what the waifuist has done for them.

Well, we have quite the example of that in these very threads. Look at Yang fag who is willing to go with Yang having lost her arm because it is as it is.

He could try to cling to an "earlier" version of who she used to be, but he'd only delude himself all the more. If people change, you will have to accept that waifus do as well through experiences that have absolutely nothing to do with you and you have absolutely no input on.

Nothing. The difference is, these threads are only a target for the 2 days a week they are up.
A small board from a group that has attracted as much negative attention as this one did would be ran over by shitposters in mere seconds once the board's creation was declared - it would have to be declared here, after all to tell the usuals here - even if this thread group were to make every single usual waifufag here a vol.
The 4am board was initially a reactionary thing, and you'll notice the 4am threads are still here.

I propose that it all boils down to the sub-conscious level, as I have the entire time. The only way to test this hypothesis out would be to try to do some form of psycho analysis on an user who has a waifu. In order to remain impartial, the experiment would need to run with four persons deemed mentally healthy by an institution, and four persons who claim to have a waifu. Said experiment could simply use basic psycho-analysis and brain scans of each subject. Say, we show them pictures of various objects and characters that some consider waifus under a MRI and ask them how they feel about each. Recording subjects observations compared to brain activity and be used to determine one of our hypothesis correct, neither or both.
Does this sound like a fair experiment? If only I had the funds, that would be a hell of a good time.
Thinking about it more makes me realize just how shit it was.
Wait, why not?
Am I too shit a shitposter?
Can I not best the master of the jest?
I don't want to give you a name, that would ruin the fun, and it would only mean something to me as you said.

Shit, no, that experiment is flawed, it's designed to not try and prove my theory wrong.
What am I thinking?

Why decalre it then?
Waifufags here have plenty of options to keep it to themselves.
Even if it were to be fucked with, it will die down.
/4am/ had its autists and I think two clean wipes, and yet they were not detered and still remain.

Not really. They have their cytube, I bet they have each other on their steam lists and what not.

It's nu4am that remains here after Mark's decision to keep the cancer unbanned.
Everyone worth talking to has simply left.
This is another form of a weak spined compromise where the other side had no leverage whatsoever and yet Mark still gave in.

Actually, as it turns out we could use penguins instead :^).
I'd chip in on that kidn of experiment, but I do not think we'd get any valuable data out of it.
We'd have to crossreference that with women and husbandos as well.
Either way, it's too unreliable.

No, I mean we're both already set on an opinion we see as "correct" or "most accurate".
A talk between two or more parties like that never ends with either conceding defeat and adapting the other side's views. At best it's a stalemate or an agreement on disagreeing.

It is a very flawed experiment, and I'm sure If I had the money to conduct such an examination into the mind of someone with a waifu, then I probably could come up with a valid experiment. As of right now, theorizing such a thing is a waste of time.
Maybe Penguins are a superior thing to study though. :^)
But isn't that the concept of debate?
Sharing ideas in such a manor always leads to growth in both parties, or at least, one of them. If it doesn't, can you even call it debate?

/mai/ has a cytube with one of the other boards, and many of the waifufags here want nothing to do with that group, so wouldn't see it.
Contrary to what you seem to think, as someone who shitposts in these threads frequently, I've noticed that these waifufags are not as close knit as you seem to think they are and most of them refuse to give their social information out. Certainly, a few of them have, but they are the exceptions that blend into the background.

Because nobody wants to go through a hellish path to get something they are not actually heavily invested into when an easier option is available, it's human psyche.

I see debates as a party engaging with the goal to sway the opponent to his own side.
Now if both parties enter the ring with said mindset, I don't see either succeeding, only one delaying his defeat as long as possible or both simply not winning.
It is public debates that matter since it's really about swaying the audience more than anything.

Well, you can call it a one sided debate.
It could also happen that your views and ideas only serve to affirm and strengthen my beliefs all the more because I may disagree with you so strongly.
You never know.

How do you know that your views only serve to affirm and strengthen my beliefs for the same reason?
They really don't, but I would love to test our two standpoints in some scientific manor one day as our positions probably could be determined factual with some simple test.
Maybe one day. Maybe never, since that's not what field I'm going into.
My point is that I'm getting something out of your end too, so it's not really one sided if we're both getting something out of it?
I don't know, my brain is pretty much soup right now.

:^^^^^^))))))))))

not to be a cunt, but I think you mean manner
though I'd love me a big manor to do science in

I doubt one test would do. Not to mention how it would need to be repeated over and over to assure the outcome remains constant.

I don't disagree and I'm aware we might see eye to eye now on some things, but the very core of the debate as you call it remains something we don't agree on just yet it seems.

Can't say I'm in top condition either, it's late and I meant to go to bed about 3 hours ago.

yeah
like I said, I'm beyond the capability of coherent thought
that's why >scientific manner
I have no Idea what I'm even posting anymore, so there probably isn't anything
Don't let me prevent you

I'm fairly certain we'll cross paths again.
At latest next thread.
It was fun, better than any waifu thread ever before anyway.
It reminds me of what 4am used to be.
Other than that I got nothing to add to this, so I guess it's farewell for now.

Since this thread's basically finished, here are all the dubs:

See you next week.

I think Lyn could split that bullet.

Don't mind me, just crushing garbage.

(29)
Wow man.

I usually get to 70 in threads I like
like this one

I'd wager Peko could too

I think that'll be it for me.
I'll hopefully see you guys next week, before the day is over.
I love Asriel
I want to nuzzle noses with Asriel

I also want to go running with Emi.

thanks for covering, fam, was swamped yesterday

my nigga

Mornin' fam

What the fuck

Noticed this in the Holla Forums sings thread, site is fucking up again

I'll just leave another post for that one guy that said he liked my pictures

Been quite the thread this week. Have a good weekend everyone.
I LOVE JURI!

Afternoon everybody

afternoon
those are some good pictures

Is Yangfag still around?
I have a present for him

lmao read the thread before you post, faggot

Morning. I gotta start going to bed earlier.