NieR: Automata

DLC is out goyim! Don't you like our CEOs?

Other urls found in this thread:

paintschainer.preferred.tech/
archive.is/jETcp
github.com/Kaldaien/FAR/releases
github.com/Kaldaien/SKIM/tree/master/src)
youtu.be/EkmtlWhn_20
youtu.be/7eUSiPgb2wE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't played the game yet, waiting for price drop.

Shit game.

I don't like CEO, i like CPY. Please, CPY-kun, what we must do to get you release that game already?

I'd say the game is worth it at $40 USD.

You have to be thirsty as fuck to want to see 2B in the new outfit because no one's buying it for any of the little extra add-ons.

Besides, already nuked my save after beating the game 100%. I've moved on.

From loooking at the description, it looks like it adds three battle arenas, and beating each one gives you one of the costumes. However, I don't know how in-depth or replayable each of the arenas are. If you can just whip through the arenas in half an hour, that would make this DLC ridiculously overpriced for DLC, most of which is overpriced in the first place.

The game is on sale on PSN this week.

Does it still have the dual DRM?

I've heard it adds additional sidequests, but whether these are actual sidequests with stories, or it's just referring to the persons who tell you to go beat each arena, I don't know.

get out nigger.

I am going to be replaying the original Nier then Automata again… Might get the DLC then for the arenas.

Also, one thing I never did quite figure out, although I never really bothered too much - how does the EXP bar work in this game? It seems to always be 90% full.

Why were the robots having an orgy right before they turned into a giant uterus and gave birth to gender-fluid asexual Sepiroth ?

Are you sure you're not looking at your health bar or something? It only appears on the hud when you gain experience. Or could just be coincidence.

Those niggers released a DRM infested unoptimized shit port on PC so fuck them.

(heiled)
They were trying to imitate human behavior accidentally succeeded in creating a babby through the power of robo friendship and shitposting IRL. Or the red girl intentionally had Adam and Steve created, but there's not enough info to confirm this.

2B OR NOT 2B?

It doesn't reset your experience to zero on level up. So for example: if you require 2,000 experience to get to level 2, once you have 2,000 experience you still have it and now require 3,000 experience total for level 3. So the bar will show you at 66% towards level 3 (2,000 of 3,000).

That's not the crack I asked for.

fug

not true though. after 50 deaths you get a nice damage boost.

But isn't the PS4 worse than dublungo? Consoles are like hardware DRM and they make games run like shit and force you to connect to the Internet, that's pretty much the same as dovubo.

so i'll have nothing to worry about after fucking up
good

it doesnt force you online and it doesnt make the game run like shit…. it runs like shit because the ps4 hardware is dated, not a software or imposed limitation. it actually runs pretty good on the base ps4.

it is crazy hard though… and the checkpoints become bullshit. skip to 1:50 in the video to bypass any minor spoilers.

9:10 is where it gets actually hard. this is where i needed help.

It will ruin the impact if you decide to do it offline though.

Replaying this game is going to be a once a year thing at best for me. It's something special, why spoil it by having too much? That in mind, a DLC is going to have to do a lot fucking better than that to make me reinstall the game, not to mention pay more for it when I bought it at full retail price.

What a faggot, the only intention is the 3deep5u message of "you can't do it alone!". That online crap sure was worth it.

Is yuri against protocol? Were the lesbian robutts having forbidden love?

Ok I suck at shrumps but you only have to worry about pink ones. Orange can easily be removed.
Besides few hard moments I would say it is pretty much just training for a bit and good control setup. It is not that hard compared to what I've seen in shrump threads.

Also you can say writer is good when two pods are good characters.

WEW

I really feel bad for these people, wasting 60 dollars on something they didn't like must be devastating, the butthurt is relatable.

Emotions are prohibited :^)

Tell us

I liked the game.

So how is the butthurt relatable?

Is the DLC free?

Nope.

oh well, I'll get it on thursday when I get paid. At least the gravity rush 2 DLC will be free.

The robots needed some fujobait.

I, for one, cannot relate to some one(1) post bandit.

They were like regular girls and regular girls naturally turn lesbo when no man is around. Was one of my theory as to why there are only women and little boys because the Earthlings on the moon had complete visual access.

Same here, + denuvo removal.

I will be the best goyim for 2B.

It better not be against protocol.

Were the lore fags right? Was Caim Legion? Was Legion the virus?
How the hell did he survive for that long
Mfw Caim has racked up a higher kill count than any empire or body of people single handedly

*goy
goyim is plural

I really like that colorization program. Too bad I couldn't get her glove right.

what could have been done to fix route B

What's the program?

beggars get fucked

paintschainer.preferred.tech/
Best used on B&W images with well defined lines. Sometime it will do something nice on it's own, 90% of the time you'll have to git gud at using hints.

Yoko Taro revealed His Face

Does the DLC add anything interesting and are the challenges replayable? I want to play more with the combat so I'm hoping for some sort of scoring system.

Kill all dykes.

so it was kamiya the whole time?

Can someone sell me on this game? I keep hearing good things about it but don't know much besides that its an ARPG/JRPG that's open world and apparently has a dark storyline with good gameplay (whatever that means).
I generally don't like female protagonists; not for autistic reasons, they just usually are boring or unappealing to me. Will that change with this game? (I'm assuming 2B is protag)

Accidental sage, woops

What did He mean by that?

Don't play it. You don't deserve it anyway.

Nier was never good.

The game is trash anyways so don't bother.

(Checked)
Minor spoiler: You get to play the shota later on.
It's an RPG first with it's pretty good writing at the front while the action's taking a bit of a backseat. Not that the actual game is bad but there's a lot to be desired in terms of playing it anything other than a button masher.

Well here's the letters. Maybe it's some sort of anagram?
DS R A JO IN HR ERT LAON S NCLD P AV N TT

The credits are really 2 hours and 15 mins long?

Also this is better than sawano shit. I want him to get run over by a bus.

Really activates my almonds

It's hard to play by yourself.

I has really good music, and the best presentation of any game in the past 10 years. The gameplay is fun, the side quests are a real bore if you try to do them all in one shot. 2B is sexy as fuck, it's more interesting playing as her as the guy. The game starts off badass (masculine) but gets more emotional as it goes (feminine). Playing as 2B is actually more manly than playing as the guy, as she just beats robots up being a BattlE model.

I think he was just in the area so they did it as a joke.

Really releases my neural mediators.

So Kamiya is gay for Nier?

Someone already photographed him sans mask a while back. It's not even difficult to find

Blocked.
yes, probably

Man I was really hoping there would just be a master Chief Moment Where he just has another helmet under his helmet.

2B is not really the protag

There was a hour long lecture about plot building he directed without the mask. He also specifically asked not to photograph him without it because he believes into seprating the artist from the art. At the end he put it on and struck a couple poses specifically for photos.

oh the ironing

He put on the mask bravo nolan.

I thought the sidequests had interesting stories. Other than that, what you actually do is little more than basic fare, but I was still motivated enough to do nearly all of them available to me. Then suddenly I lost 9S and stopped sidequesting because I could miss dialogue unique to him.

It could be that you only include letters from certain words. It could have something to do with Angelic.

I fucking love this industry.

Where the FUCK is the crack?

Is there some form of fast travel later in the game ?
I desperately need it.

Also, why are enemies all of the sudden way higher level than me. I am level 19 and I keep running into level 32 and 35 enemies, what gives ?

Use the vending machines to fast travel.

You get fast travel quite early. Just focus on the main story until you can.

I finished the Flooded City one and it gave me a huge collection of hair dyes, the 2B costume and the ability to turn enemy shots into Emil heads.
Will report on the others much later if nobody else does.
$14 may have been a bit much since there are no new enemies so far except the CEOs, but those guys use the fuccboi movesets anyway

It's phonetic
DISS RAH A JOE IN HER ERT
LAON SH NICLED PEN AVEN TIT

QUICK, TO THE EBONICS MOBILE

If Holla Forums didn't like this game then why did Holla Forums do a collage for Yoko.

I'm waiting to play the game again in a few months so I'm just going to wait for a steam sale.

Here

Outiside of joking, what if it IS phonetic?

Diss rah join her T la ons nickle d paven t t

breaking it down you can associate the words with others and it comes out in fragments

This right / join her / Telah / nickled / Pavent

Telah in indonesian is "already" and Pavent can either be paver in french or "pavement"

So the full sentence ends up being, with proper grammer added

"This is right, join her already, and nickle the pavement."

Without the indonesian angle the sentence ends up being

"This is right, join her, Telah (a name), and nickle the pavement"

What kind of message is this? Is this a call for help? A code for a group? what?

What if the name of the DLC also ties into it?

They were in the first arena you went to? Is it just coincidence?

Upon close inspection of the young man's outfit i have determined that 9S also has pretty nice ass, there is a bulge, and there's a weird thickness on the back of the shirt.

What the fuck happened to the collage? Did the guy making just not send it in? Did he died? My shitty drawing made it in at least.

ROBUTTS CAN HAVE SEX
The dating would lead to sex. The robo orgy was actual sex that lead to twins, not just pretend. Adam and Steve are only shown to be dickless because Yoko isn't allowed true creative freedom. 2B desperately wants 9S to bone her and that's why she lets him molest her at the beginning of the game.

How does the DLC get activated? Is it just available as a quest location? I'm playing as Solo 9S at the moment and nothing has come up.

The name of the dlc is "3C3C1D119440927"

Breaking the pattern down you have two parts

First you have alternating letters an numbers, a clear pattern.

3C3C1D

In other words, 3c 3c 1d

The other half is 119440927.

This one's much harder. Going by date patterns you can split it up like this

1 1944 09 27 which means 1944, September 27th, with a "1" left over.

Assuming the one isn't important (because fuck if I know what it's for) the date conicides with the liberation of two dutch cities, Helmond & Oss Neth, some Poles were forced to surrender and like nothing else.

1944 was during World War 2, but that's way too broad. Someone jump in i'm fucking stumped

Soak the DLC in the water for 12 hrs
Rinse the DLC under running water, and if you want to add flavor – add a couple of tsp of your choice of flavor to the rinsed DLC, and stir to combine well.
‘Dehydrate’ the DLC on low heat (either in a dehydrator or on the lowest temperature your oven will do). This will take anywhere from 6-24 hrs, depending on the temperature you’re using. The DLC will be done when it feels (and tastes) dry.

11944 as an in-game year maybe?

Have some patience nigger, it's only a matter of time. If you really want a crack as fast as possible, contribute and try to find ways around the DRM yourself.
polite sage

If you die, you have to restart again. He probably die like a bazillion times before he get it right

I watched a stream because I wont have money for it for a while. It adds more story sections where you play as machines. Lot of hidden stuff they didnt show which is neat.

It's not Kamiya dumbass, Yoko Taro is just bald, here he is doing GDC speech

I went to the flooded city first because I saved there in preparation thinking it was the only arena and the rest of the doors are different DLC, since all the pre-release material was there.

Have you tried installing it?
Or checking your mail?

The 11944 is an in-game year you super retard.
The next DLC is probably September 27th release.
3C3C1D is 3 coliseums, 3 costumes and 1 day, I think. They said this in an article somewhere.

Go back.

Desert Coliseum gives the A2 outfit and you have to follow a rule for each battle.
It sucked.

Yeah, I just did it up to level 90 and got to around 30 enemies in the level 90 challenge on hard. The chips it rewards you with are trash with ridiculously high slot costs.

>where you play as machines.
No need to spoil that much. Just want to know if it's complete garbage

The lvl 99 challenge in flooded city's arena is fucking brutal.

nice butt

BUT

LOL

I thought that was bullshit Gestalting magic.

Dude that's Kamiya in the face reveal. They don't look that similar aside from the baldness. Yoko is not as thin for example.

Oh sorry. Figured it was fair to spoil since you can play as machines in base Nier but the context is different. Won't say more.

I thought the arenas would use level scaling? It looked that way in the promotional material.

There's no clear explanation so it may as well be whatever your favorite headcanon about it is. I think the Red Girl(s) created them as a tool, but don't have enough to go on.

But it's not him who is celebrated but rather another one of his Art projects

They don't. They go off challenges with fixed level enemies. I went in with a lvl 99 character and blew threw all the challenges except the lvl 90 challenges and i haven't beaten any lvl 99 challenges.

So can you get cosmetics before doing fights?
If not what's the point of getting them after you've done everything?
Can you give Nier's costume to 2B and Kaine's one to A2?

I would pay good money to fight Senator Armstrong again, but there has to be another speech included.

9S's is from the first fight you do in his coliseum which is LVL40, but 2B and A2 need LVL80 arena completion.
Cool factor. Really though, we don't know what the second DLC is yet. I wish you could adjust your own level like in TWEWY.
No.

Really hate being forced to accept the fucking help, but can do little about the fucking crashes. Sacrificed my save since I used the help.

This is fucking garbage. I'm going to wait a few months before starting a fresh game.

When was a second DLC confirmed? Didn't they already say budget constraints would keep them from making significant DLC before they even announced this one?

I imagine the massive success of Automata means squeenix will want to milk that cow with more DLC

Then it's just speculation and with the planned DLC areas already used anything more will probably just be skins. They're much more likely to be funding the next game instead.

I'm pretty sure they announced way before that there would be two DLCs, before we knew anything about the coliseum one.

SON OF A BITCH

Yeah he had a GDC talk without his mask. Should have kept it on for the talk honestly.

Which red girl? There are two.

Heavy breathing

Have you beaten route C?

Are any of the max level arenas a challenge on normal when you're max level? I know if you try to fight either of the secret bosses on hard, even if you're max level, they still one shot you. I've heard bosses get different movesets on hard. Does this go for either of the two secret bosses in the base game? Does it go for arena bosses? Are there any new bosses beside the self-fellating CEO shit?

was that a good idea?

thats one pantsless robot

Was deleting my save data to help a rando a good idea?**

That's not actually Yoko Taro, it's Hideki Kamiya

Stay away from it, I mean it

What don't you like?

Play the demo. If you don't think you wanna play on console, too bad, the port is shit from what I hear and no one has said otherwise. If you don't have a PissPoor, borrow someone else's. If you don't have friends, kill yourself.

you didn't make a backup first?

It's nothing special. I wouldn't recommend buying it unless you really want more combat.
t. Someone who's half way through all challenges but too low level to get past the level 70s

Nope. I risked it all.

119440927 mean he didn't get dubs.

Actually is September 27 11944, like a year before the game. And 3c3c1d can be hex for 3947549, or by pair 60, 60, 29, the whole value in hex including the rest is 271273506388576551, which all yield nothing particuliar.

This game really sucks you in.
The more I play the more I want to know about the world.

Its a similar feeling to playing Dark Souls for the first time.

Don't you fucking start that shit.

Is this an epic JoJo reference?

But user this game is SOULS LIKE :^)

Wasn't comparing them from a game play perspective, its just that same feeling of adventure.

Dark Souls fans and JoJo fans ruined their reputations by comparing everything to their respective franchises.
Also

This is a feeling you get from ANY good game, not just Dark Souls.

Maybe it's the first good game he's ever played? That would explain a lot of souls faggotry. It's good, great even at times, but they treat it as the second coming of Christ.

I'm pretty sure the letters mean "Coliseums, Costumes and Day.

Don't you know? NieR: Automata is the Dark Souls of JRPGs!

Real hero in Nier:Automata.

Any good game will give you sense of adventure. Dark Souls would be actually the worst because of how story in it is limited.
Go play more games.

this is just a little bit bullshit.

Thank you merchant, you're truly our greatest ally!

I want to cum inside 2B.

Great games could have stories that are completely irrelevant.
I really could give a shit about the story of Bayonetta or MGRR, those games are just strictly about gameplay and of course flashy dialogue/characters.

Dark Souls was just the last game I played that I would put in my top ten, and this game is giving me that top ten feeling.

You see, I don't think Nier autotomato is really that exceptional, but it's so immensely memorable that it rises above more solid/polished but less unique titles. It's like Revengeance in that way. I think Yoko Taro actually said that gameplay and story aren't as important as the impression a game gives you. This definitely exemplifies that.

No, this is.

Since they didn't play Demon Souls in 2009, that's pretty much it. […] -> games - > 2006 -> no games - > 2011 -> Dark Souls (holy shit a game)

That's not nice, user.
Good OC, but not nice at all.
also tenuously jewish because moderate scatological humor

Kill all dykes. Get the fuck out, faggot.

It is forbidden, but I'll allow it.

You wouldn't have felt the intended feels otherwise.
Also was it that hard to get to that point, just do it over if you really have to

I already beat the game.
I don't need it.
I DON'T NEED IT
AAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes. It was for me anyway. Making a back up is fair but I had too much pride in my decision to do it.

Why is A2 in that picture and not desert flower princess? rip

But you can dye the shota. You have to be playing as him tho

I'm playing the game again on version 1.08, did they remove the way to hack the Rabbit statue or is it just a lot harder now? I can't seem to get the option to even when controlling a machine and getting rid of the surrounding ones.

Hijack boost chips allow you to hack and control machines that are above your level and statue is lv 80. Maybe try using them.

Did cpy ever crack this game?

you might not look so pathetic if you actually worked on cracking games instead of freeloading off of someones work pretending like your some noble soul fighting against drm and not just downloading free games because someone else was fighting against drm

What breed of shitposting is this?

report these template shill threads faggots

you can be a pirate but don't pretend like you're above someone who sucks back drm

Suicide is never the answer user

Educate us user-sama, what threads aren't template shill threads?

Thicc thighs save lives.

So is the DLC worth it? Any new unique enemies at all besides the CEOs? If they're all that's new, what challenge could the other two arenas possibly provide? Is what little I've heard is offered in the way of sidequests have any interesting story no spoilers? No new weapons? No new area at all besides the arenas and a small space outside each one?

If there is going to be another DLC, I wouldn't mind them expanding on the copied city. Place was way too fucking short. Any other good places for expansion anyone can think of?

yuri is a sin.

Nah don't feel bad, it is their own failure as a human being for not researching on a game they were buying. Infact, they deserve ALL the butthurt there is for them. Every inch of butthurt.

No game is worth 40 dollars.

What's the most up to date version of that "Never pay more than X$ for a computer game" pic?

So is there something profound I'm missing or should I just write it off as Yoko trying new drugs again?

Describe pls

I am talking about the whole deal with the dolls of course

I mean I haven't looked at the DLC at all and it's going to be a while before I buy it.

Then you're better off waiting, explaining it would be useless

Thanks

So you've finished it?

I have, and to answer your questions
It's not worth the full price, but few things do these days. Still, it's mostly combat oriented, so if you like the combat then you're golden.
Nope
There's 3 arenas overall, each associated to a character. The desert arena is for A2, the forest for 9S and the Flooded for 2B. Only 9S's is actually restricted to the character in question. Challenge wise, the desert arena gives you requirements, much like Jackass's FOR SCIENCE quest, culminating in beating as many enemies as you can in 5 minutes, purely for score. The Flooded arena has the CEOs, and it presents pretty difficult challenges at lower levels (including an enemy that kills you in one hit unless you are lvl 99, where it leaves you with a sliver of health), culminating in an insane battle against lvl 130 machines. The one I liked the most myself was the Forest one, where you don't actually fight with 9S, but with a machine of your choice. It gets pretty difficult later on, but it's good if you like actually timing your hits and dodges instead of hammering keys.
See for yourself
No, basically every reward is cosmetic
Only one (two, to be more specific), but it's tied to the story in question

You can always return to the copied city and beat waves of machines while listening to the bgm

Thanks. Sounds okay enough. Probably going to get it in a month or two.

So do the arenas allow you to break the level cap, or just the enemies? If it doesn't let you break the level cap, are there going to be multiple battles where you still get one shot regardless of level if you're on hard? Possibly even if you're on normal? Something that pissed me off about the base game's two super bosses is they one shot you regardless of level on hard, essentially making it the same as very hard. This is frustrating because I've heard enemies, especially bosses, have wider move sets on hard mode and are more aggressive.

Technically already did that as it was a good place to farm a certain item. Isn't satisfying though. They created a massive underground replica city for shits and giggles and you only get to see less than 1% of it.

Ok, so I just got the Flower for M[A]chines ending, please god tell me there is more to the story by playing through again as 9S ? Or multiple playthroughs etc.

Also, is 9S supposed to be weaker than 2B ? I mean it would make sense from the games lore, but goddamn I got one hit by a fucking boar. Playing on Hard.

Also, 9S is top tier kind of lad. Easy to see why 2B fell for him. no homo

Emil one-shotted you on hard?

Plug in +100% HP my lad.

Fuck this game, I fucking hate Steam

Keep playing.

Get the fuck out, dipshit.

You cannot break the level cap as far as I'm concerned. So yes, the enemies are going to be a pain in the ass, especially on higher difficulties

The CEO fights in Nier: Automata remind me of what Treasure did for Dynamite Headdy in which the boss is supposedly based off of then SoA president Tom Kalinske of which he and the American branch would often clash with the Japanese divisions, a trend that would continue all the way even after Sega exited the hardware biz such as Microsoft trying and failing to capture the Japanese market after initially wanting to push them out entirely even with help from Sega (which led to exclusives like Team Andromeda's games).

So now that crack is out, why can't I press Accept on the first FAR mod screen?
Clicking the box does nothing, pressing Accept does nothing. Clicking Refuse closes the game.

I was not warned of this

Angelus' voice is boner fuel of the highest order.

so just started playing and put on hard
How do i gitgud chainsaw arm fucking oneshots me if i can't time the dodge correctly

This is the type of people the crack has brought into here.

Come to weeb vidya for all your weeb needs without redditors and normalfags
>>>/wv/

whatever man just beat it after switching to controller instead of dealing with mouse and keyboard

oh boy, here we go again

What most people recommend is that the tutorial is actually too hard on hard difficulty so what you should do is know that 2B dies in the middle of the game.

meant for

ya after switching to controller game got a lot easier to handle but now I'm hitting the wall of two big chainsaw arms but I need to go on a 3+ hour bike ride so I'll probably gitgud later today

Hello ladies. I'm just starting out with this game. Do you gain anything worthwhile from playing on hard or very hard? The elitist in me says go for it, but i'm also kinda scared.

Why is that? No spoilers please.

Does anyone have a link to the updated Triplesec fix to Baldman's crack?

Not to my knowledge. Also if you pay any attention to setting up your chips correctly the game is easy even without turning on easy mode. A full stock of Medium Recoveries and Auto-Item will carry you through most of the game, and later on you can find things like Offensive Heal and Auto-Heal and Weapon Damage Up that make every fight relatively trivial.

There's some amount of minmaxing available by grinding for the chips with the lowest cost, but I honestly didn't ever worry about it and still managed to fit +6 versions of all the important stuff on my characters just fine.

lol archive.is/jETcp

I remember on the demo very hard was "you die in one hit." So go for hard first. or play through on normal, get a feel for it and play again on hard.
I normally go for hard on my first play through of most platinum games like MGR and Bayo.

why are modders such autistic cucks these days

after not beating the first part on hard i chickened out to normal then and went back to hard after I could save.

But why? The pirate fags have been annoying with their constant bitching about Denuvo but what kind of autist builds a mod like this?

fucking cuck, someone should crack his mod and then his kneecaps

also the patch is open source so I guess someone could just download the files and remove the bit that locks you out of the game?
github.com/Kaldaien/FAR/releases

I'm so confused

nice quads mega-satan
I'm as confused as you are but does this really look like a guy with a plan?

Taking a quick glimpse at the code it doesn't look like the check for it isn't in the git repo.

why do these autistic modders do this? they do realize that it'll just be fixed within the next day or week and then someone else will host his mod and the modder will autisticly screech about

so it is in the git repo??

I both hate and love that this image exists.

I meant to say the check isn't in this repo.

pic related

How does it feel knowing Shadman drew it?

????

Switched to total revulsion now. Thanks for the info, though.

Well in which case we can just use that repo and not have to worry about being locked out of the game then.
Kaldaien is a fucking dumbass.

anime is not an artform, sage.

What was the fucking win condition Kaldaien? Making others take an extra step to use your shitty mod?

same

wow pirates got cucked hard

So you're not literate?

the only cuck on this story is the modder himself, he's developing a mod for a game that has a shitty system that prevents third party alteration including the shit that he himself makes, I wouldn't be surprised if this modder faggot gets patched out and disowned by the devs themselves, because that is basically what happens to every modder ever.

The repo isn't complete. As in that's only one part of the entire mod. From what I can tell it's a part of SKIM (github.com/Kaldaien/SKIM/tree/master/src) however I haven't gone through all of that to see if the check is in there either. I have no real motivation to check it since I've already brought the game. Go ahead if anyone more motivated wants to try.

lol

they don't, but they won't support a faggot westerner for modifying their game, because japs are faggots.

also they lack creativity, which is why most of their games are absolute horse shit.

This is beyond Bethesda tier

I'm not certain what problems it's trying to solve. Other than that one lighting mod that helps the game to run faster substantially for lower end pcs, I haven't experienced any significant bugs at all for the entirety of the game even if the balance is shit but balancing being shit isn't shitty coding it's shitty game design, a different issue entirely.

I mean AMD users aren't able to play the game at all without Whitescreen and crashes. Although some people with lower end AMD can.

The problem is these fixes can be done by the developers but instead they wanted to ship it broken. They know that weebs will pay full price for this shit and demand more regardless of quality.

AMD chip or card?

Got a r9 290 card and no issue.

>HOLY SHIT ACCORD CREATED RESISTANCE
>HOLY SHIT EVE IS COVERED IN WATCHERS SYMBOLS
>HOLY SHIT ANGELIC WRITING
>HOLY SHIT CATHEDRAL ARCHITECTURE

Interesting. I tried it out on my 280 and got a crash after the first cutscene. I might rebuy it and try it out now on my 290X

Really, anyone who's even heard of the guy should have expected this.

He goes on the Steam forums for like every fucking game that has Denuvo and defends and shills the fuck out of it. He was a gigantic fucking pissant in the Berseria Steam forums.

proofs or gtfo

The worst part is I'm not even sure the fix for his Berseria fix (wew) was even publicized all that well. I had to go to a literal russian hacker forum and find some random post about how to get around it. Hopefully somebody goes to better lengths to fuck his shit up with this one.

It's not even about taking his story seriously. It was more that he could have went in a very interestimg direction and instead dropped it for a boring ending.

I think he prefers having opposite direction ending than endings that can be predicted, regardless of what was foreshadowed.

i've recorded the entire game in a 500+ screenshot folder.
i'm using GTX 970 with a staple 60fps.

From what I can tell it's basically a hit or miss if your computer will run the game well. It doesn't even really matter on what configuration your computer is, just how lucky you may be.

japs really can't into pc gayman

Is there an extension of snow in summer with just the opening? It's probably one of my top 3 favourites in Nier

I've heard hard give most bosses bigger movesets and makes enemies more aggressive. also the game is shit easy. Play on hard, at least after the unbalanced tutorial is over.

They don't have to, it already works for non-pirated versions. What makes you think they would go out of their way to remove the compatibility of the mod just to "not support a faggot westerner" if they won't even go out of their way to fix the game's more basic problems?

SEGA and CAPCOM are the only ones that understand how computers work

That was by design. If you're online you have to accept help, being bullheadedly stubborn eventually fucks the enemy scaling up and loops it into negatives, crashing the game. It's supposed to make you feel, in some way, different for different kinds of people. Like the part with 2b infected, it is designed to be frustrating. This game is not here to give you instant gratification, this is a Yoko Taro game.

God DAMNIT

is that real or just some fan art?

fan art
alot of stuff similar to it on deviant art, just image search it

Why is it that with some hacks with 9S I get the option to subjugate/remote control/detonate, but other times it just auto self denonates ?

I managed to take over one of those flying four cannon Machines and it was pretty awesome being able to rainout bullet hells of your own, how can I do it more ?
Is it random ? Level based ?

Nier fans belong in the ovens.

The original is better.

This

Basically you have to be out of combat. 9S is supposed to be more for """""Stealth""""" when really he's better off just blowing everything up.

ATTENTION ALL NIER HD IDIOTS…

should I play this with controller? which one if so? x360 or ps4?

DS4. You want the touch pad so you can headpat.

Because the FAR dev is a faggot and Denuvo shill who purposely broke the mod for cracked copies of the game. No, seriously.

Did he update every version of the mod or just the latest update?

its actually pretty funny pirates got so offended that a modder would do that.

Hi Kaldaien.

they're both faggots, but pirates always amaze me with how perpetual they can make out their gib e free stuf complex into victimhood

what

OY VEY !

They know

SHUT IT DOWN!

Seems like the mod has a Github page. Why not just fork it for cracked .exe support?

Being discriminated against for having a modified .exe or simply getting on the developer's bad side by disagreeing with him in an internet argument is beyond "victimhood."

That was done ages ago m8, the fork did even left the "i am not a pirate" check just for the lulz

This reminds me, which version of Nier turned out to be the canon one?

So I downloaded drakengard 1 because I don't like starting a series with the newest game. I've only at chapter 1 part 7, but this game seems really bland already. Is it even worth playing? It takes no skill to continue mowing down hoardes of these useless enemies.

screw it, guess I won't play this one, fuck jap developers and their shit ports

Thanks, I guess.

You know you deserve this, don't you?

it's just 9GB is you don't download the original, retardedly bloated movie file

God damn it. At least I got a good soundtrack out of the ordeal.

It got cracked and works reasonably well.

My tranny-dar is pinging

It says right there in her site to run the installer in Windows 7 compatible mode if you are a cuck running Windows 10 creator's update like me or it will break

oh nevermind this i thought you had problems installing, what torrent client do you use?

Transmission. Light and simple. If it breaks again, I’ll just use Deluge, I guess.

Mine says 30.

Is it worth playing? I played the first chapter but got bored and just went to bed. Seems to be a boring "kill these hoardes of enemies" game.

that sucks

You can fight Masamune in 9S's arena

Brother has always been canon

That's the entire game, yes. An endless slog through hordes of enemies. The aerial stages are all the same too. I'd say the story is pretty good, although Leonard being a gay pedophile is never even solidly implied in game, and the only argument I can find online for it is that 'Yoko Taro wrote him that way' which isn't an argument when it doesn't show at all in game besides various implications that can easily point to something completely different like Leonard being abused as a kid. I liked how the game was one big fuck you to the player, it was done well. I enjoyed collecting the different weapons that I never used. The soundtrack was the best part. If you enjoy listening to Swans you will enjoy Drakengard.

Which version should I download, the fitgirl repack? Which one has the DLC with the "cracked" FAR mod?

Watch this for DoD 1 youtu.be/EkmtlWhn_20
Play NieR
Watch this for DoD 2 youtu.be/7eUSiPgb2wE
Play NieR Automata

Ignore DoD/Drakengard 2, as it's essentially non-canon bullshit by a different director than the rest of the games.

>Leonard being a gay pedophile is never even solidly implied in game
In the English version of the game. They censored the shit out of it. I believe your sister being in love with you is also less blatant, though still quite obvious.

DoD 3*