What are some good games that I can play as the nazi's and they are the good guys?

what are some good games that I can play as the nazi's and they are the good guys?
I want to play a game that is made by and for anti-globalist conspiracy theorists that tell a version of the story that history doesn't want you to know including some of the most deep and unspeakable conspiracy theories from hitler escaping to argentina to the nazis going to a hole in the north/south and going on to build a superior civilization in sheol inside the flat earth and rediscovering long lost tesla technology all while fighting off the globalists and other evil interests.

False
The National Socalists were globalists.
But rather than pretending that individual nations still exist like the current Fourth Reich (European Union), they wanted to say everywhere was just germany.

Total bullshit, lad.

I'm not even going to get confused.

let me clarify for those who don't understand.

No, you're not reading that wrong. see what I mean? the shills are mad at this thread. shills are almost alway paid by globalists with certain goals and motives.

The Hearts of Iron series and a few other strategy games are the only ones that let you play the Nazis in an unbiased way.

A few multiplayer shooters too I guess.

Nice disinfo.

Nationalism don't mean shit if you plan on absorbing every country into your nation
Or are we just going to pretend that never happened and meme about jews.

… so are there games where you can play as Nazis?

Like I said strategy games.
A game with an actual story that portrays them in a positive light would get shut down pretty fast.

is IV any good?

faster than they shut down donald trump? oh wait…

==MAKE IT HAPPEN==

Tbh I can't think of any games for that.
Huh.

so this means that I made a good thread. it's a good idea that hasn't been done.

I'm happy.

Super Famicom Wars, granted you play as Hetler and they're not technically German, but they're still the same.
Most WWII inspired strategy games have a German faction, I believe there's a new mod for Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge that adds an enigmatic faction that should be Not Tech Nazis.
Other than those, you can always mod PES with the cuckchan cup files to have your very own hard right team.

There's a great Hitler mod for Civ 5 I enjoy, sent the community into a fucking spiral of autistic rage though. As if that's a step too far but you can have Genghis Khan and Civ's previously had Stalin. I hate libtards so much.

Eh pirate or wait for sale. Lots of DLC kikery.

Trump is part of (((them))) user. You surely didn't actually think (((they))) would allow any real opposition to their rule?

pirate it is.

after reading "the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" I'm itching to play as the good guys.

Yeah you can actually play as any political party and nation you want from the 1936 - 1945 time frame.

There are some great alt Histoy mods like Kaiserreich too.

Real life

cool, downloading it now. Thanks.

whover made this image is completely retarded or trying to fool people.

I fucking love trump, but everyone is always so two faced when it comes to this. the shills love taking advantage of this, or rather they are pretending to be us, and then trying to make us change our minds because we believe we are in the company of other real people.

or this bullshit

And I'm likely forgetting quite a few. Every few weeks, there was a new gimmick. Some frantic, desperate strategy using a combination of polls and false positives and self-titled experts declaring these things as indisputable fact, and then they just give up on one narrative and start another. The one we're on now is quite literally

It's really gotten that lazy, but these faggots are all patting themselves on the back over this one. They think they've finally got it! 3 months in and this will be the thing that stops Trump from being President! People don't like him! HAHA! Take that drumpfkins! NOW TRUMP CAN'T BE PRESIDENT. To reiterate.. We're THREE FUCKING MONTHS INTO HIS FIRST YEAR AND THEY THINK THEY CAN STOP HIM NOW. He's already elected and you can't fucking impeach a president because the news said all of Trump's supporters hate him now.

Don't get me wrong. You can be pissed at the guy or question his decisions or voice your confusion over the shit he's done, but this idea that half country has suddenly changed sides and now it's everyone versus Trump is fucking stupid. He's not going anywhere for another 4 years, for fuck's sake.

This blackpill pessimism and defeatism is simply the next step. First they tried to derail us. Then they tried to shill us. Now they are pretending to be us and trying to drag us into the abyss where lefty faggots have been wallowing for these past few months. This is demoralization, plain and simple, and just like every single other narrative they tried before, when there are not tangible results, they will panic and switch to something else. The earliest rumblings seem to be the baseless claim that Kushner and Ivanka are manipulating Trump and making him do things because Ivanka was sad about dead children.

they bitch and scream and moan and say "he will not divide us" while at the very same moment they are trying to divide US they are screaming out in pain with their forked tongues as they strike out with lies and hypocrisy
they go against truth and honesty and the good man that was voted in by the american people
they want to appear like the victims to others while they brainwash themselves to consider themselves heros.

The reason they keep doing this is exceedingly simple: They are losing. They are losing viewers, which loses them money. Without money they can't enforce their control on the world as easily. They can't make people think and act and believe what they want if no one trusts them. They mistakenly think Trump is the key and that if we lost him, we'd lose everything, everyone would go back to sleep, and we'd all just pretend none of this never happened. We won, We are winning, We are not tired of winning, We will NOT tire of winning, and We will win forever. there's only so much longer that these parasitic cretins can scrape by before they lose everything and we are going to experience the feeling of evil losing until evil ceases to exist.

Yeah, Pinochet really deserved relatable/good intentioned.

This would be really fun. Any historical game where there are no presuppositions or prejudgements about "right side" or "wrong side", where you can be free to experiment with events, would be fun.
Also, I'd love for a historical game to actually allow genocide and purges without using euphemisms or hiding them behind spreadsheets. I'd love to actually see mass graves and gulags and shit in-game and operational.
Everyone always talks about how important it is to study and remember history, yet we're only allowed to inspect it through a narrow keyhole. It's frustrating.

Also, friendly reminder that even israeli rabbis admit that hitler was right. This shit amused me to no end. Second speaker is best starting at ~7:30.

(Heil'd)

Couldn't have better digits.

KEK! heavy butthurt thread sliding!

it would be better if it said 1488.

NO.

Darkest Hour is superior to it. play it instead of IV, or evn III.

the original?

I'll give it a go…

especially seeing as all the torrents I could find for IV were super shadey.

also, are there any decent mods for that or am I good with just the base game?

Even if first time, play it with New World Order 2 or any mod compilation that have it.

Real life, son.

always knew life was a game user. a rigged one. only thing left to do is go the way of the mr.smith or neo depending on who you really thought was "the one"

might not be that difficult to get some good looking but old graphics 3d models of nazis and make a good game out of it.

remember, some of the best games don't have AAA HD graphics.

I posted an idea before about reverse x-com with a conspiracy theme where you create your own secret society and either conquer/free Earth from the NWO/Jews/ancient ayy lmao etc. It would have a secret antarctica dimensional gate to the hollow/inversed Earth where the third reich remnants still operate from.
I hope someone creates this but it probably won't happen so perhaps I'll write a design doc on it someday and stop being a NEET and get into vidya dev.

To be more on topic: Stalingrad had a pretty good unbiased German campaign. Silent Storm also lets you play as Germans.

gotcha, just finished downloading it all and I'm starting the install. Thanks

I have a feeling they'll come soon.
Nobody actually cares about the holohoax anymore.

It's funny how most whites shitpost with anime, why is that? Maybe it's just my experience, but when I've see a non-white with far-right views, they typically don't use weebshit.

Maybe it's subversion and I'm being memed.