Buying Games

Holla Forums where's the cheapest place to buy digital games?

I want Outlast II, but I don't wanna shell out $30 for it.
Even G2A has become pricey as shit.

Because I still have dignity

then write the names of the games you like down on a list so you can buy them later faggot

Lmao

How about just an alternative to (((steam)))

If only there was some way to get games for free. Wouldn't that be swell?

steam russian page

Wait for it to get cracked faggot

Cheapest method of obtaining a "legal" copy of the game is to either buy steam/origin/battle.net accounts or buy keys from key sites like g2a.

Buying digital things makes no sense.

the pirate bay

Yeah dude, labor and a person's time should be free commodities and/or a right.
Fuck movies, music, video games, art, literature and anything else sold through the internet.
Embrace the communism dream my fellow comrade.

fuck off loser

fuck off commie
not everything you desire should be free retard

You lose

He said fuck off, commie. Better listen to him.

you lose x 20 million :^)

Nigga, I think gmg is good for that stuff, but seriously, don't buy Outlast 2. Shit's just a game of tag with shock horror and nothing else. When the first Outlast -a game that was basically hide and seek with crazy people- feels like a proper survival horror game compared to this one, you know they fucked up. Pirate and try it out, and if you really like it then buy it and support the devs or whatever it is that you want to do. Check "Is there any deal" as well.

"Labor" and "time" by themselves are worthless. The idea that labor automatically entitles you to compensation is fucking retarded. The only thing that matters is whether people are willing to buy what you're selling. If not, then you're going bankrupt, just like capitalism intended. So take your labor theory of value and shove it up your ass you fucking marxist.

Things have value because they are scarce. Information is infinitely replicable and therefore infinitely abundant. Paying for information is charity.

Outlast felt overrated, even the first one.

I think we found the problem…

The first copy of that information is expensive tho.