Tfw the best girl in a game asks for a head pat and your heart feels feelings again

is 2D the only thing keeping love alive in anons hearts?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

I don't give a fuck anymore. I enjoy seeing love in fiction where it can be anything cute and sexy and happy I want without 3D retardation or cucking. That's it.

Wise, but lonely.

In a sense, you only ever fall in love with the person you see, not the one that exists. You feel based on your subjective impression, not the complete reality. So, essentially not only is 2D the purest kind of love, it is the only one - you can only ever fall in love with 3D by proxy, through its 2D projection.

You can't be lonely if you're comfortable being alone.

That's literally how the opposite of lonely works. Hell, I don't even have a waifu.

Impossible!

I wouldn't inflict the darkness of the coming future on any child.

Sometimes people want it but can't get it.

Somtimes I want it, but then I remember what it entails, and then I don't want it.

It's irritating how many retarded presumptions I see thrown around all the time. I enjoy some anime because of its bright and colorful art and memorable characters I like to see happy with who they develop feelings for. Never once have I felt any kind of jealousy whatsoever and I'm content just fapping before returning to interests or anything I need to do.

I bet you faggots never listen to the tree life.

Look at this norman normanson!

NuPersona is fucking garbage and the best girl is the cake

She's bland.

This is even sadder than ps3 and 4.
That says a lot

Why do people even like this game? Its just a boring dating sim with minimalistic RPG elements

Why do you ask questions when you know the answer?

Certainly seems like it from here.

Agreed

I don't actually know.
Are they waifufags? People that play "obscure" games because they are hardcore gamers? Or people that couldn't get into SMT because it was hard?

It may be because enjoyment is subjective?

Are you saying… fun is a buzzword?

It's either normalfags playing the newest hot shit or weebs thinking that anyone who doesn't partake in their degeneracy are the normalfags.

what the fuck does fun mean

Literally one of the biggest and most potentially dangerous wastes of time.

What do after beating Persona 5? I really enjoyed it but don't feel like doing New Game+ yet. I also have Persona 4 backlogged but I believe I'm at the last boss and need to grind a bit more to beat it. It's that boss where adachi turns into that giant Eye thingy, is that the last boss or is there more?. I don't really want to go back just to beat it quickly and feel incomplete again like after Persona 5. I really should finish P4 though.

Should I just try Persona 3?

There's more. When you're about to leave town, keep choosing to stay and go back to the Food Court, it will unlock a new dungeon.

Finish P4 and then play P3FES.

Finish P4 then play P1.

Thanks lads. I will probably do that. Just gotta set up PCSX2 again.

Don't forget about P2:IS then P2:EP.

Source

Run Girl Run!

Nope, because I have no heart

Nothing wrong with select 3D.

I have been faping to doujins for years, watched anime since the late 80s, enjoyed many nip games.

However Persona fags are cancer, just pure fucking cancer.
You don't care about the game as long as it makes you not feel lonely, it could have the most streamlined mechanics and shit story but that doesn't matter as long as it makes you feel like you wont end up a genetic dead end.

Shin Megami Tensei original games have and will always be superior, Persona is the weeb Tall Tales at this point.

you forgot to sage again. thanks for the bump.

Yes please you cum guzzling /a/ssmonkey

Why would anyone want to hide this thread? I'm quite ready to make a 300+ thread where I argue with you faggots for hours about how yes.

damn you got mad bro. I've never played Cod and I don't even have a reddit account. what other buzzwords can you use to describe a stranger so you can say their opinions are invalid?

All those deleted posts. And yet another persona 5 thread deserves to live. Mark, you are huge hypocrite.

How about you start making a defense.
How can you defend Persona 4? How can you defend the shit that is 5?
Why is it whenever you have one of your god awful generals, it ends up like the Overwatch general full of waifu posting no game discussion.

GOOD GAMES do not have that problem in generals.
People can have 75+ posts debating the equations of a mechanic, what strat is better, meta arguments, story or lore arguments.

That doesn't exist in any of the recent games of Persona.
It did in Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner,Devil Saga and others.

Characters where more then

If you go to Kenshi, Dominions, Morrowind lore threads, or Alpha Centauri games you had people discussing the games.
When it game to waifus or husbandos most people liked them because of the Mechanics they added.

I would love a fucking argument as to why I am wrong.
But you know and I know you wont surmount one.

It may or not be mark, you see the same thing in the general threads.
Its probably some faggot moderator or janitor that is butthurt someone is liking or not liking a game.
Have no idea if the posters wore for it or not.

No, it was Mark. sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

There's a feel I understand perfectly.

and to further extrapolate while I have time before 5-10 waifu fags come out to slum on the wrong board.
Look how you started the OP, you want Persona discussion but you discuss some fucking GENERIC 2d slut that want's head pats.

But what do all Persona threads have in common?
A argument about best girl in the first OP which will start a weak argument in the beginning
JUST LIKE ALL THE 4CH /vg/ THREADS ON LIFE IS STRANGE AND OVERCUCK

What were the posts?

This whole thread is a blog-tier muh feels message. And the posts deleted were for op to stop being a whiny faggot. There's already a persona 5 general.
I don't understand why Mark would delete posts, but not the thread, only if the creator of the thread is Mark himself.

Well if the posts that where deleted were blog posting and no bans were issued it was Mark just making some fag mad.
I'm fine with that.
Too bad this isn't the actual general I would of love to shit on it in the early posts.

Posts were 12470888, 12470920, 12470985, 12470994, 12471043.

One of the vols explained in a meta thread after Mark clammed up like he usually does when pressed for elaboration on how the fuck Holla Forums's moderation even works that they do things "case-by-case", which ultimately amounts to that the vols and Mark enforce rules when they feel like it.

I don't like either of those game really. just reading threads. thought it was funny to see someone trying to sage and then forgot like some retard and bump the thread. then you back peddle and say you're here to argue with people about a game you don't like. you live a sad life my friend, go play a video game.

You should probably follow ID's I've never saged in the first place.
Saging is almost always entirely pointless

No I understand that I just wanted to know if it was Mark being a funny faggot or trying to be or being asshurt.

Your digits are where they need to be, but Jesus user, calm down.

Probably both since one of the posts I caught deleted before refreshing the thread was calling OP an autist.

I'm was mad when Nier Automata came out with Denuvo.
I don't understand how I could be mad shitting on a bad game.
Its no longer my battle alone, its God's.

Ah well let the kike bumble around as long as he is unbiased in his incompetence.

(Fucking checked)
Maybe it's the bold red capitalized text at the end of your second post. I always tend to read those as the poster screaming.

You aren't mad, but you're one hell of a mad man.

He must be stopped, no one man should have all that power.

Meme responsibly, user. Nobody has any power.

I like both purse owner and muh edgy pokeyman featuring Dante from Devil May Cry 2, but this thread sucks.
It's nice that Atlus' next game is something fresh, hopefully it turns out good.

I just hope for classic SMT with no idol autism bullshit.

(checked)
I like the points you made user and I agree with you. We've seen the examples of the OP shitposting not really wanting a thread for discussion many times and it usually starts with something stupid as fuck like:
I also never quite have ever understood this wave of FUCKING KIDS all over the internet that think because someone types something in caps that means that they're mad or yelling. I mean I get it, that's how I read capitalized text too but it's impossible to actually tell if a person is really upset over just text.

Treehouse BTFO

See me after class user

I wonder when he gets it

Do you know what a video game is?

Probably just unaware of what r9k is.