Other urls found in this thread:

ln.steamy.moe/vtzzbc.sqlite
ln.steamy.moe/gsipey.sqlite
vocaroo.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s18EVIEYopNF
vocaroo.com/i/s0uawDy7JyDW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for benis

Hey guys, I wrote some shit today. It was fun, I had fun.

henlo

Work was slow tonight, and then two fucking tables showed up 25 minutes before we closed. Please never do this.

I guess either Mario Kart: Double Dash, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, or Konami Crazy Racers.

shoo shoo pedo spider

Just finished this book. Has anyone here read it?

Morning everyone

Going to go get some wine later. Fucking nyaa is now kill so dunno what I'm going to watch. That really fucking blows, I haven't got good rips of half the shows I like. Might just buy k-on blurays because of this.

Kill yourselves.

Just use kiss anime.

You're late.

No. What is it about?

HOW WILL I GET MY ANIME NOW? FUCKING BRITBONGS, WHY IS YOUR COUNTRY SO SHIT? Glad I pulled the trigger on KnH before it went down, that was a good ass show have the ED because I have nothing else to post along side this

Sometimes you just gotta eat. Hows your day been otherwise user?

What'd you write famalam?

It got a decent collection like nyaa had?

You've never seen any of the 4 movies they based off it?

The only kart racing game I've seriously sat down and played was MK7, and it was just okay.

What do I do with my spare time? I don't know of any websites to browse, I'm not a programmer nor do I care to program shit for fun I don't know. Someone give me some websites or something because I legitimately spend all my time just browsing this shithole.

get wrekted

Second part, what do anons do with their spare time?

Uneventful. Just played a bunch of MK8D. Should have brought my Switch to work to play it during down timel.

About 6 pages of a story. that doesn't sound like a lot but it really seems like it was.

Nope.

B I N T H A T K N I F E
F U C K M Y W I F E

What's everyone's favorite Twilight Zone episode?

Just when I was about to get into animus. Was gonna download Evangelion and Initial D.

Also my favorite kart racing game is LBP racing. Only because you could create your own custom weapons for battle royale mode. Was really fun making really OP and silly shit to fuck around with friends.

I was thinking about watching that kemono friends show which shouldn't be all that hard to find. Annoying its gone though.

Get off the internet. Play games, watch shit, learn a skill or hobby.

Hows mk8d?

What's good
Almost finished the burger palace in persona, been playing a bit more dungeon travelers as well. I keep getting my shit pushed in by bosses though
Also I have no where the fuck my boss is finding these people. Hired a new guy and two days into training him we may be pressing charges on him
we have him on camera withdrawing cash out of debit cards customers forget in-store

I don't like racing games

DRM that corn don't want the goyim thinking they own shit

I've had no problem finding wtv I wanted there.

I've blocked out all episodes of that series due to the nightmares. Except for the crypt guy. I do vaguely remember one about end of the world shit and some kind of heat wave hitting the world which ends up murdering all the elites.

Gotta get on that initial d monica, its way worth it for the music and memes alone.

Whats the story about?

That one with the monkey

Wew how stupid can you be. Take that shit to a shady atm at night with a mask shit

Good. They upped docked mode to 1080p60, so it looks fuckin' crispy as shit. All the characters and stages are unlocked though, so all you really unlock are parts for your kart and Gold Mario if you manage to beat every cup in 200cc Mode. Still fun though.

Also, nice pic.

I'm so happy that nyaa is dead, Weeb tears are delicious.

jej, I just watched it earlier. Show's white and based, I've caught it a few times on TV and sometimes it's actually creepy. I just watched 2 episodes, one where 3 pilots return from space and they all disappear, the second was when the old man gives items to people that helps them in the future.

I legitimately think that Mario Kart 8 is trash. I don't know if there's a single original course and they chose the worst courses from past games. The soundtrack is putrid shit, I really hate how Nintendo games made the switch to real instruments it's fucking garbage.

I gotta wait until the pros find a site to download animes because I sure as hell don't know where I'd get it.

kys tbh imo

Ahhh might not be so bad then. Not like any of the shit I like is too obscure.

Sounds fun. I'm slightly considering getting a switch honestly so might get it. Mostly want it for new zelda. It looks fun though I hate its concepts a lot

I'm hoping something clearly raises up and takes its place. After tpb and kickass died I've had trouble for months finding a decent replacement for regular torrents as it is.

You know I'm convinced most people have a dream they bury underneath their own doubt, It might be the case for you, it might not, but look for that dream, and if you find it, get started on it, no matter how stupid it may seem, if you put your mind to it, you can do it. I believe in you user

I liked that one where the pilot crashed the b-29 in the dessert or something. I very vaguely remember it, but I remember it being fucking cool

Yea thank god I got all of Clannad downloaded before it went down. That'll give me something to do.

OI MATE IS THAT A FUCKING UNREGISTERED TELLY? FUCKING COOR BLIMEY RING THE QUEEN WE'VE GOT A REAL BAD ONE HERE!

A weird romance Idea that I basically stole the idea from KnH to be completely honest.

Morning everybody
How's your day been? Playing anything fun tonight? I'm starting Kisuke's story in Muramasa Rebirth. I'm having a total blast. I'm not gonna go for a 100% though, I don't have enough autism in me to make all 108 swords and get all 3 endings with both characters.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

nigger what

play videogames, watch youtube videos, and jerk off. Sometimes I'll get real crazy and watch a movie or something.

Hard to pick, I really liked The Midnight Sun though.

i don't have it in me to keep on with persona 5 now. I'll probably pick it back up after a few months have passed, in which case i'll probably finish it from there on.

so i've been gone a while, but everything fucking sucks. All the scholarships, job opportunities, so far i've applied for this semester all fell through. Hours of work, preparation, stress all down the toilet.Thankfully i graduate soon, but i feel like i still don't have much to show for myself and i don't feel like i'm any closer to my end goal than i was at the start of the year. Sometimes life just wants to kick you in the balls because it can

Never saw KnH, details monica

Apparently piracy laws in europe or britbongistan are getting really scary so the dude who ran nyaa shut it down. Shits fucked

free cable? not on your watch goyim

undertale 6's kart minigame

Nice words. My dream is to become a millionaire or just retire tomorrow and rent out a house. But I wouldn't know how to achieve that dream being a wagecuck and no ambition or smarts to get a higher paying job.

At least you will graduate and have more time to aim for your goals user. Don't give up!

Hows your life been otherwise?

UK should brexit from the world. We cannot forgive this attack on anime.

Just finished airing. It's about some girl that love a man but he's in a relationship, and it just so happens a guy loves the woman that man is seeing and they end up doing lewd shit and pretending they're doing it with the person they love, and a bunch of fucked up shit happens in between. It's great, best anime this year tbh.

I'm sure you can find a way to achieve your dream. Either way, you're gonna make it brah.

^This

nyaa.se — ln.steamy.moe/vtzzbc.sqlite
sukebei.nyaa.se — ln.steamy.moe/gsipey.sqlite

wait fucking what?

The way he did it he needed to be behind the till. The new trend in canada is including nfc chips in debit cards so you can just tap your debit card on the pinpad and pay for small purchases very quick, and If without entering a pin.
He just kept withdrawing small amounts through it until the cards were dry or got blocked by mandatory pin entry.

I have a self-imposed rule to finish the game in currently playing before I pop in something new, since I've gotten really bad with playing a game a couple hours and moving onto the next ad finum. So I'm not playing anything else until p5 and dt2 are finished

Either MK:DD or CRT can't really decide
MK wii is good too.

I think because of magnet links you can still get the old torrents? Or something like that. All their shit isn't lost like when kickass died. You just have to load the hashes yourself. I don't know, read a thread about it I don't know shit about how it works.

i guess thats the good thing, next few months are going to be applying for Masters programs ad infinium to find some place that will take me.

my lifes been okay, just stressful due to all the extra work i made for myself.

Thanks, I needed that.

Off to bed.

ritsu I mean I had not heard the site was dead, wht happened?

i remember this is what killed kickass at first too, but they came back. Hopefully nyaa will too.

You'd hate it, but there is a bit of yuri that takes to the side

I love you user. No homo.

tbh it's cancer from america because we're like this

Weebs prevail through the strongest of storms

nevermind found it

Weeeeeew was he a nigger?

Hows your day going user?

What you getting a masters in?

Oh, the guy running it got scared because of really harsh piracy laws in bongland and shut it down.

Middle Eastern Studies

Im not too broken over the nyaa takedown. Tbh i never really download any of my weebshit. The only anime/manga i follow is jojo, which is on crunchyroll and bato(dot)to. I dont even play VNs. Hell, i barely pirate. I think i only used nyaa once to download panty and stocking's ost.

Kickass came back without 99% of its library. Its beyond useless now and it drives me crazy.

I'm not even all that huge into yuri, only really like yryr

Why though

White. Niggers aren't smart enough for that. The nigger that worked here just took money out of the till because the coke dealer he owed money to found out where he worked

why not

[citation needed]

Queer.

Im not into gays, user.

Me neither. Fuck gays.

Would you be okay with gender bender where a
guy gets stuck in a girls body and yuri happens everywhere and cute girly things?

Don't give me that shit, you people have always been troublemakers. Remember when you sold drugs to chinese kids to fund your addiction to tea?

thank god for anidb

fug

I wish I were dumb enough to steal like that. Having 3k in the till and walking off with it would be so nice.

What kinda jobs can you get with it?

I only like light yuri where its like hand holding and the rare kissu or more so played as a joke more than serious

Its only jojo, and i can do it through my ps4.

analyst positions, Foreign Service, military, translator, teaching, business, etc.

basically anything that has either a language requirement for Arabic or someone knowledgeable of the region - or both

Fair enough. Whatever you like man, I don't care.

but they're still back, and recovering.

katcr.co is the new site. All the other derivatives of kickass.co/kickass.cd etc etc are not the actual site. If you try to get a torrent from the old site or one of the many derivatives, you'll get redirected to make some sort of account on a third party site.

Hows your day going boffa?

Possibly? Probably not though because they'd probably bring up that hes a dude and have him do faggy male voice overs in his head constantly though.

Yeah but then you'd have to deal with mudslimes constantly.

cmon bby, I can self identify as a girl if it makes it easier for you~

I haven't used anidb a lot, this will take some time to get used to.

USE TOKYO TOSHOKAN, YOU FUCKS.

I swear you fuckers need Jesus

Muslims are like anybody else in my experience, most people are great once you get to know them

It was a birthday gift. Good bloodborne/persona 5 box tho. Im just waiting for ace combat 7.

Maybe some super westernized college ones you are interacting with. Have you actually been to the region?

That is far too reasonable

The thing is for me at least is, most of the shit I would want to download would be some weird program or show that barely had any seeders and was years and years old. That shit ain't getting reuploaded ever again.

linku

Theres a new ace combat coming out? Hows that look?

WEW

But the extremeists are alot more… pronounced.

What if its to break his manhood and make him embrace being a woman? And all the inner monologue is in girl?

I doubt traps even existed back then.

Even hillary clinton?

click the magnet links

I havent seen much of it. I just know that AC7 is coming out and its en exclusive.

oh fuck, wait, it IS kickass.cd, my bad. There's so many different kickasses now that aren't the actual thing. I got confused ahah.

that's what share threads are for

I am a reasonable man

and that's a problem why?

No it isn't you fucking retard cuckold nigger. It's getting a PC release
>>>Holla Forums

More like $300. Not worth the criminal record and being a prison buttslut

PS4 and vita are pretty good weebmachines
Got more use out of my ps4 than my wiiu which was basically a crunchyroll machine 80% of the time and I haven't even owned the thing for a month

Nigger I know where to find anime already.

Imagine the crazy chinese mangas we'd have if you didnt turn them into opium fiends.

It is? Shit i missed that. My bad.too bad i dont have a pc that can play it

Also;
???

yup, i spent a few months in the Gulf studying abroad

well, you're talking about a region engulfed in war - recovering from outside military intervention like in Iraq, or like in Syria - an active civil war. So its not like its coming out of a vacuum

Hillary Clinton isn't a Muslim because she advocated on behalf of pokemon Go. Pokemon is Haram

I'm not seeing a down side here yet

This is a fabrication of history, simply because men were closer back then, as well as a small amount of men fucked other men in the ass, but it was seen as incredibly shameful for the man on the bottom, as it cost him his honor.

Now it just sounds gay

Ohhh might have to keep an eye out for that. Though I've never played AC before, just been really interested for a long time

That requires me begging autists to upload shit and I don't trust random people so much

Since when

Depends on where you work I guess. Had 2500 in my pockets at work the other day.

And yeah I was mostly shitposting

The crunchyroll wiiu app is fucking awful. But yeah the ps4 has gotten me more hours of entertainment than pretty much any recent console except for maybe the ps3, with smt 3 and god hand through download, and yakuza 4.

yes, 4 is plural, its still really fucking low too.

Whats wrong with a little bit of gay?

Smoke some good hashish and shit?

(You)

nigga the fucking psvita has more games.

Have you seen the "refugees" in europe?

Play ac 4, 5, and zero. I hear theyre hard to emulate, i just got physical copies.

Ps4 has some good weebshit thats not translated. Just gotta import them.

No greeks literally fucked bitch men, they were fags.

Since always.

asking and checking the thread every few days is still better than never getting it ever again though.

Yeah the Vita is great, I love mine. I've got, what, 40+ physical games for my Vita?

tbh

sure, and its Europe's fault for not being more measured in its response to the crisis in the first place. Letting in millions of people immediately - with no checks at all is a mistake regardless of where they came from.

no i don't smoke hash. I'll smoke Shisha / hooka - but thats about it aside from alcohol

wuz it a holo novel monica?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I seen da film thooo

time @ last monica

is dat jus like readin a lot of rumi?

henlo

o shit monica!

Does anyone have a sadpanda link for that shit? Morbid curiosity tbh.

What's a holo novel my friend with high melanin contents?

wuz gud fam nice digits monica shit always 404 n eat mah pic on mah first post now

i mean if you wanted to write your thesis on Rumi then sure, but it depends on what you're focusing on - the period, region, etc.

I never asked for this.

If I wanted to play untranslated weebshit tho, i'd play hentai.

I swear I wasn't this bad at FPS, what the hell happened

star trek ish where dey somehow make a story out of a interactive hologramz

thank fam, i kno monica 404 n' shiet is fuck.

would u happen to know if we wuz kangz?

No, I'm not really sure what it is at the moment.

disrespectin me not givin me a you nah mean shiet monica whats that all bout i leave you hangin or what

That explains why I haven't played them. I hate dragging out my ps2 to play shit.

You gotta give in to my shitposting fam

(checked)
Thats true. I've been lucky so far and find what I want at least. Have to go to kinda shady russian torrent sites sometimes.

pomf

You trying to get beheaded?

Accept it

you were indeed kangz

you got older

I've gotten through 3 fucking history podcasts and this old motherfucker is still saying no. I swear i'm gonna cuck him with that fabulous guy.

You are getting older user. Your reaction speed is going down and fast. Try lots of coffee and a smoke, it helps.

I will never give in. I am an upstanding citizen.

its relatively easy and legal to drink in many Gulf countries - except for Saudi. If you want to drink in Saudi you have to do it privately or in the ARAMCO compound if your'e working there as an expat. In the Emirates you can drink in any hotel, in Oman you can drink in certain hotels, in Bahrain you can drink in a ton of places for instance. I drank alcohol regularly in Oman and Emirates with no problems.

Is about 160 ping normal or too high? Also we should get together and play UT together sometime, it's fun

just git gud

what mods you got?

dey need 2 make chanz ez 2 use like instragram fo us blakc folk n shit hotwheels tryna hold us black

YO I KNEW DAT SHIT WAS TRUE MONICA WE BUILT DAT ALHAMBRA N SHIT

ayy u beta bak da fuk up b4 i punch u in yo chest n make yo shoulders touch monica word

naw uh DMX is eternal

He must have shit mods if he can't even get them too work.

As long as I keep getting (You)s I can accept that

Are you white? And what would happen if you got caught?

Very high. Anything above 100 is pretty bad. Hell 100 isn't even that great.

There's a shower of them. Just 4 (You)

Too many to write out tbh. Im at the max of 140 and I still need to merge a few plugins and make my own mod with some levelled lists for new armors and weapons.

Yeah I guess that explains it, I just learned I was in an American server

This is why Shia is superior to Sunni

dont make me break out dat gat monica aiight lost to many brothas on da streets yo

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy

You start driving or anything yet?

No (you)s for you

no u

pretty much

one day I'll fix my mods and get them working

Not yet! I should be by the end of the month though.

i'm white except for some Asian in me, but if you were in Saudi the worst that would happen to you is they'd "politely" ask you to leave the country depending on the severity. If you were caught smuggling it in, they'd throw you in jail probably. However, being an American in Saudi gives you privileges that others don't have. So they'd probably reach some sort of deal or settlement with the embassy if you were really in trouble. Again, anywhere else its a non issue for the most part

at what point is it no longer fallout tho monica?

shieet dun even cum at me w/ dat weak shit monica how can i maintain w/ mad shit on mah brain monica u dun want dat beef monica balee dat

don't

What shithole part of the world you stuck in user?

I already got ALL of the (You)s user

You should do a long road trip in the states or something. Would be fun

no u

eh maybe.

staph

Just to spite you

Yeah I know that feel user. I had to reinstall all my fnv mods to get it working after constant lockup and crashes and once I finally got to dead money, the entire point of me playing it, I transferred hdds and my dead money save doesnt work now and im restarting for the 4th time. My own fault but the pain is still there.

fuck off Ali

Turkey. I played with some Polish dudes yesterday and I did pretty great, even came across someone with user in their name

no u

yeah I think I've got the same mod installed afew times over and it's fucking every item spawn up

Are you islamic or something?

shiet shiet shiiiiet i dont need that heat fro the 5 again nyway

You gotta at least look into what kinda car you want soon. If you got a month thats some time to start deal hunting online

Ayyyyyyyyy

It's always fallout. Just with more drugs, guns, quests, models and sex.

nope, from a wholesome christian family

Good job user

Wew we have turkish anons up in here now? Whats the country like with ergodan going crazy?

stop b4 i kill my wife

dayuuuum dat nigga did do dat thooo

GIME YO SHIT

can u be a legate n shit?

Whats up fellas.

Finished my essay last night, pretty half-assed, but at least it is done. I'm doing late night studying right now. School just sucks right now. I just want to focus on learning moon runes and nipponese but I just don't have the time.

no u

Impressive. Very nice.

I might. But I don't know honestly. I think I might just end up buying an older Civic or Corolla and be and the most boring person on earth. I can't afford to spend to much on a car. Well I can, but I'm too frugal.

GOOD JOB user I FUCKING BELIEVED IN YOU CONGRATULATIONS

8am can't come soon enough. Co workers been more of a pita than the public tonight. Going on 3rd patrol to fap in the women's bathroom. Be good

Yeah. Hurt my wrist at work today. It's not enough to make me do anything about it but I'm sure if I don't it'll get worse and fuck me over in the long run.
Maybe not though.
I've also started playing Wurm again because I have literally nothing better to do with my time.
Being a working man is better than being a neet at least.
Crash Team Racing. It's also the only one I have ever really played.

u playin a dangerous game budy

be a gigantic degenerate like me and learn arabic instead

Do they like what you are doing? Why are you doing it anyway?

back up before you get smacked the fuck up monica

I want to learn nip now, but work makes it impossible. Regret wasting 8 years NEET not doing it.

Don't buy something super shitty thats just going to break down anyway. And fun cars can be had for a few grand if you look around. Hell buy something from the 80s thats easy to work on and learn to fix it up yourself. Would be a good hobby for you.

no u

Older shit here is worth an arm and a leg. I dunno if I could do that. But I might.

certain mods do that a lot. Like the different body types for races. The longer your game goes, the bigger the save file gets until errors occur. Same for having too many mods installed. Past 140 is when shit starts happening.

Very nice.

Just make sure you dont go the route of the armenians.

Probably. Though the legion mods are lacking. You can be mayor of a town tho.

kek.

a nigga learned da korean alphabet n prolly have functional knowledge of like ~100 words or more

bet dat monica

i do luh dem niggas calligraphy n geometric shit

DMX AIN'T GOT BAK UP IN HIS MOVE LIST MONICA

aight u kno wut finna happen then monica

sumn bout numbers or sumn monica idk no mo tbh

You crazy user. Whats wurm?

RIP user. Hope you make it through the rest of the night alright

Ohhh do you lot like salt the roads a lot or something?

I need (you)s

come fix it for me while sitting on my lap

no u

they like it because they know that i'm good at it and can do the work better than anyone else. They wouldn't like it at all if i actually converted to Islam or something, but that's not going to happen

they're comfy in the desert

JACKIN YO NUMBERS DAS RITE

also you too

Know much about the history of the area? Like ancient history?

Autism, basically. Also checked.

(CHECKED)
Yea roads get salted, plus older stuff just is in scarcity here. At least stuff for sale.

Well I've done many essays before this in the same manner, it's just that I'm starting to care less and less these days.

Fuck I really need a more chill security guard job.

I could have taken a nip class at my college this semester instead of getting cucked by my history teacher. I didn't know at the time of signing up for my classes that we even had nip classes at my college. I should have looked at the classes catalogue more closely. I wonder if it's better to self teach japanese than take a class for it.

here

i know a bit, i know more past the 7th century AD, but before that i'm not as knowledgeable

here's a pity you, just cause its you konata.

Do you promise not to get an erection?

I've heard the long sleep is quite comfortable myself.

its better to take a class for it, especially initially so you're more committed to the learning process

the long sleep sounds pretty comfy after the semester i've had

aside from what happened to Nyaa, pretty good
movin out of the hotel and into an appartment with an /a/fag friend

you can track down the desired subber, not as good for organizing by seed count but good

no promises

no u

What kind?

You can't go five feet without seeing nice older cars where I live. Its pretty nice though dunno if I'd want to put the energy into one.

Classes would be way better because you can't slack off like you can by yourself

Whats the most interesting piece of history you know then?

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE

How'd you meet an /a/utist? And why? Thought you liked the hotel

Should probably save it for later. Things earned through hardship are always the most satisfying. Wouldn't want to fuck up the best rest ever by ruining it.

Okay, but you got to put a pillow on your lap.

Fucking RIP all my anime. Looks like I'll actually have to search for all my weeab shit.

Where the fuck have you been, nigger?

local trump rally
trump rally?
Thought you liked the hotel
I do, but he has been bugging me to get an apartment with him because he was living out of his car, but its gonna be nice to have a kitchen where I cook quiche

This is your daily recommended film, watch this.

that's where your ass comes in

I just want to say, since I've only been in the cytube for the past month or so
WHATS UP MONICA!

NEVER GIVE UP user, YOU CAN DO IT!

All I see on the road are ugly ass 201X cars and pick ups. Hardly any oldies. Shit even early 2000's stuff is a rarity on the roads here. I used to see late model Celicas all over the place where I used to live, I've seen 1 here.

an interesting piece of history i know is that early Muslim rulers actively prevented new subjects in the lands they conquered from converting to Islam. They thought that their religion was meant only for the Arabs and no one else, that they were incapable of inheriting their traditions. The second reason was they wanted to collect the Jizya, or non-muslim tax on Christians, so they'd lose out on revenue if they honored peoples conversions.

In fact early Muslim rulers were so uncomfortable with the idea of their soldiers mixing in with the locale populace that they built cities like Kufa in Iraq - to house them away from the cities, to keep themselves "pure". This took place in the 7th century under the Rashidun caliphate, but would quickly change as the Umayyads came into the picture.

wuz gud exo i ain't been on da threadz all dat much tbh monica a nigga str8 chillin bout to go all persona on ltg n give dat nigga a change of heart

How goes user?

Ohhhh right I think I remember you mentioning the Trump thing before. Should be comfy until the autism becomes too much I guess.

I saw a celica drive by today when I was smoking a cig. Kinda want one

Damn imagine how nice it'd be if they kept that up

But I dont wanna come in a pillow.

My friend used to drive one, great fucking car. I might look for one.

WHY DA FUQ ONE PIECE OUT ON A TUESDAY FUCK GOLDEN WEEK MONICA

where do you wanna come

well the interesting thing is most people didn't actually start converting to Islam until about 500 years ago, so it was a long period of time before the ordinary person started to identify as Muslims

Alright although nothing really important happened today. I'll most likely end up working for the rest of the week on my own projects. I might play some vidya but not sure what to play right now other than my Apocalypse.

:^)

At work.
I have to have a normal sleep schedule now. Trying to work out with the boss to have wednesdays off but fucking hell everyone keeps going on holidays and the manager keeps trying to convince me to do more shifts.

In the bed sheets when you're railing me

I'll cum in ___

If anything working out with him will make him think you're tough enough to handle extra shifts.

Aren't they fwd though?

We could have prevented this

Apocalypse?

pretty lewd, lets make it happen

I believe so. They're still fun though.

who is we?

Someday I'll come up. I swear! Seriously, do tell me if you're able to take a couple of days off and I'll head up there with booze.

Cup?

This Apocalypse.

The White race.

WHITE MAKES RIGHT

yeeee. Might have to loosen up my rwd only requirement. That shits annoying.

Looks old tbh

Unfortunately, you're too far away, and britain being as anti-anime as it is, it'd never work out.

—o-|=
wrong

I am the only male in the workplace. Even the patients think it's weird.
We need more women in science, they said.
Also please stop being a homo.

Fucking any weekend. We have a kids room that's empty bar furniture you can sleep in for the night.
How was the drinks with catbra? Did you go?

and here I thought you were thinking I was someone else

another interesting factoid is that arabic doesn't generally use "is" in a sentence - typically "is" or "to be" is implied.

for example: "my dad is a great guy"

literally translated would be in Arabic "my dad, he great guy" - but there's an implied relationship between "he" and "great guy" that denotes it as the predicate in the sentence. You do you "to be" for instance in denoting future states of being or in some other instances.

none of the people involved in the early Muslim conquests would be considered white, what the Syriacs? Egpytians? Greeks? Persians? - they were not white

Holy shit has it been some time since I've been here, jesus christ. whats up ya fags?
Finished up NieR: Automata. A great game. I loved it and thought Yoko Taro did an amazing job.

Hopefully we won't get charged out the ass for it and it actually improves my shitty LAN connection. Since everyone else has been complaining about terrible download speeds only because everyone is using the WiFi all at the same time. The fucking dipshits.

I'll text you when I come up then.
I never got in contact with him again. I have no idea where the fuck he went. Especially since I rarely use discord anymore.

How does it feel? Do you feel like you have something to fight for?
Do you think video games are just silly toys?

forgot my meme pic ecks dee kill me

Thats the problem.

Hows life been user?

Of course not, mr spider. How could I ever forget who you were?

Only if you stop being straight.
Science was a mistake
I say as I type on a device that is only possible through the wonders of science

I dunno as of late I feel pretty unwanted over all tbh

Why's that?

I feel ya, been busy maself
just dumped some embarasing story shit in da cytube

one woudl hope

can't seem to get anywhere with anyone within my own country and no one outside of it is willing to travel

Do you have a car now? It's like a 4-5 hour drive. Just give me a few days notice because my plans tend to change drastically with little to no notice. I fucking hate it, too. I can't believe how many people just fucking sign me up for things and because I'm "not doing anything else" they expect me to do it without complaint. Fucking hell, I am busy. I'm busy doing fucking nothing. I have specifically allotted my time to shitpost on the internet and drink beer at my computer. Fuck.

u blowin niggas down at da bus stop? If no, den it prolly ain't dat bad tbcfhwy monica

r u down to hang brhe?

Is there anything dumber than a pajeet?
Just had a pajeet cabbie try to steal gas after a 10 minute shitfit because he pumped 45 litres of gas thinking he pumped $45 worth
Then I got to call the company and ask for him to come back and pay, and he's even more pissed at me because all his shitskin friends know he's an illiterate retard

hang like a clown

das racis

You're too focused on sex, and relationships. Make your goal to be as smart as possible in something that interests you or can make you good money, something you can learn online. You're so focused on this one thing its eating you alive, better to suffer for something that you can improve yourself in if you're going to suffer either way.

Clowns arent a race dummy, they're a faction.

Install QOS on your router and give yourself priority.

don't listen to dis nigga mayne keep dickin w/e lets u dick it.

naw man dey iz a race now in da sequel

no u

I can't really focus on much less since all my other interests I can't actually do, so it's just suffering all round tbh

And I just learned that my version of OBS is 0.659b while the latest is 18.0.1. Fuck.

No but I am thinking about buying a bike. I have no idea how much that'll run me up. Sounds like the wageslave life's killing you. Makes me kind of glad I'm still living the NEET life even though I fucking hate it at the same time.

I'm getting really close to doing that with how much I am getting sick of having my connection drop all of a sudden. Playing Planetmans with my shitty latency's bad enough. Having it drop all of a sudden for about two minutes is just insufferable. Combine that with how shitty the game is on it's own.

sheeeeit nigga
I don't even ride da bus no more, I walk ta werk or jus drive

i meant else

That's an excuse. I specifically said something you can learn online. That's using your mind. If idiots who believe in social justice can become doctors and engineers you can force yourself to learn something through memorization.

Yeah, latency is a bitch. Its the most annoying thing in existence too, since its not your fault and just makes you angrier, especially if you knew you had that shit

I've tried learning online, it didn't turn out well

Red Bull gives you right wings

This message brought to you by a happy man that found an old can of red bull at the bottom of his fridge

Try again, but harder and not making the mistakes you made last time. The only thing stopping you is your attitude. Nothing else.

Man, I wish I had an energy drink.

that's my problem though I seem to intentionally fuck my self up which adds to all my other mental problems

I just want to be a fucking comfy blacksmith making weapons and live like that

Then keep that in mind and make sure you dont do that. If you know the problem is you self sabotage, watch out for it and consciously make yourself not do that.

shit's hard

Runescape midis are some of the most comfiest shit.

It's the one of the reasons why I would want to move to the US. I know too many burgers that it hurts to play vidya with them.

Yeah. . .I know that feel. But there's nothing worth more than the effort to try and better yourself. And nothing more satisfying in the end.

Could always try to move to Cucknada to be close enough if you can't get into the empire of burgers.

thing is I'm happy with how I'm living too I have a really good life as is and the only thing really gets to me is just not having anyone

>going to the land of the leafs
Why?

I am in leafland right now and I want to go home. This socialist hellhole with it's failing economy and overpriced everything scares me to be honest.

Why not join an online dating site then?

So you can be closer to your american friends of course. Especially if you can't get into murica. And they could come visit you and you them, since the border is so lax between the two.

nah, who're you anyways?

I dont have a job, Dont go to school, dont do shit but play video games and jack off to cute girls. I got a girlfriend recently but shes been too busy to hang out.

I liked how the main characters became the polar opposite of what they were originally.I liked the Emil sidequest. Good game all together. Worth the money, Glad I got it on sale on amazon.

I wanted to support Yoko and his obsession with cute girls and killing off everyone.

I'm user, dont you recognize me?

The problem is he loves killing off the cute girls too.

I kinda do but you seem like afew people I know so it's hard to tell

I can type them but it's just not the same as voicing it.

Yes but I don't want to get pozzed before entering burgerland. I cannot stand Trudeu.

I really liked how Nines turned from one of the most friendliest guys you have ever met to a psychopath that rivals Caim in terms of pure bloodlust. I find it funny he's pretty much the protagonist through the entire game while 2B is just the waifu bait and switch. It hurts that the whole theme of the game resonates really fucking well with me. I haven't gotten around to all the side quests yet. I'm saving it for my second playthough whenever that
FUCKING PERFORMANCE PATCH COMES OUT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I'm glad we still have somewhat creative people in the industry. That's all. It's refreshing to play a game that felt like it was back in the PS1/2 era again. Doesn't help I was playing at the approximate resolution for a PS2 game.

Oh really, who do I seem like?

Why not make a youtube channel and talk about them as you play vidya?

I figured you aussies loved taking it up the bum?

Its sad knowing he's one of the few game developers to have fun in that industry. I think a lot of people in platinum enjoy making games. which is why I love them.

Please don't remind me.

every shitposter tbh

Honestly, it just annoys me when they give several main characters in games. It hurts the connection to the main character and self identifying with them when they're constantly switching you between people.

Do you know a lot of shitposters?

yeah I do, since I am one, gib me another place I can talk with you

I've been thinking about it. Maybe not while playing vidya but maybe as some kind of podcast thing. Although my voice may not be suited to the task since I do sound like a massive faggot. I have so many stories to tell from playing Runescape, WoW, TF2 and other MMOs or online vidya. I could talk about the shitty experience I had with running a badly managed TF2 serb to the politics running the guilds in Archeage. It's just such a shame I've barely been able to tell anyone about them.

That's why I love Platinum as well. They want to create fun and interesting games and other than the cock ups as of late every game they've made so far has at least been interesting.

I'd be interested to hear those storys, I like listening to people

This year has been a lot better for vidya games. Really beats last years stream of liquid dog shit. Really sad for Kamiya and the end of Scalebound. Really hope Sony picks it up or something.

What the fug is going on ITT? There used to be a time where the thread would survive until 11am regularly, but I'm shocked to see posters still.

Don't worry mr spider, you can find me in the next 4am

Couldn't hurt, especially if they were interesting i'd listen to your youtube channel

it happens sometimes

why you be like that

I was thinking about it this morning when I woke up. If I was going to do it I was thinking of covering basically the entire time I played the game in like this long chronological timeline until the day I quit. Maybe go over my reasons for quitting and then look into how the game is today. I had the idea when I've recently picked Runescape back up and really felt more nostalgic than really wanting to play the game. It's a weird contrast to go to.

As I've mentioned plenty of times before, the only games I were remotely interested were nuCOM 2 and Battlefleet Gothic. Both turned out to be pretty mediocre. Although Gothic was mostly due to balancing issues while nuCOM had problems with the core design.

Thanks but you may reconsider when you hear my voice. Not that it's annoying but I do sound like a faggot.

Oh, I should've guessed the GAFP (Gay Arachnid Frying Pan) was the one keeping the thread alive.

Because i'm a shitposter, :^) and a tease

What, you got like that gay lisp or something? I doubt whatever it is is anywhere as bad as you think it is. Everyone hates their voice

Sorry fam, I don't see that acronym catching on.

This is true, worse if you try singing.

So what happened to the Cytube or synctube or whatever it was? Im curious. I remember last time I was there shit was getting crazy. And Yakuzafag hated my guts.

No. I just slur my speech a little too much and despite being English I fuck up my speech way more than I should.

No clue. Last time I was there I shitposted it to death and then it got shut down.

I'm trying to think of something better, user. I'm merely testing there waters.

vocaroo.com/ gib voice

I maybe doing so but it's o.k

well I get you anyways

I can only really be quiet right now so I doubt whispering will be accurate.

vocaroo.com/i/s18EVIEYopNF

Slur your speech how? Like mix words on accident or stutter or something? That's probably just a practice thing, where it'd solve with more practice speaking for long periods.

You gotta make it catchy, like MADD. Sure it's a shitty org, but it's got a cool name from the acronym.

Oh, and hows that?

How about I share a story now? A comfy Runescape story involving PKing with a clan in PVP worlds, luring and a fuck ton of gold at stake?

no

Pretty much the whole nine yards of fucking up. It really is due to how rarely I speak nowadays especially since I'm on break from my studies and all.

I got it. The FAP pan. Furry Arachnid Pedo pan. Pure genius I tell you.

disappointing but I understand

vocaroo.com/i/s0uawDy7JyDW

I am a fucking God. Plebeians like you should kneel before me and worship me. And I will reward those that do so, with perfectly crafted omelette du fromage

This pic seems appropriate considering automata.

Sure, go for it.
Why not start a vlog? It'd be good practice to get back into speaking and you can even practice stories you'd want to talk about so you can tell them the best way when you've practiced. Or just talking about shit you were looking at or thinking about that day.

Drop the pan and it works perfectly. But I don't think mr spider is actually a furry.

Don't be disappointed mr spider, i'll always be in the next 4am

gib

always

well, unless i'm away

where would you be away to?

I don't know, pan is very fitting I think. The gay fap pan. Could work. Also it was established that he is a gay furry pedo pan spider at some point, so we don't have to drop that.

Friends place
Sometimes we chill and play vidya all night
Get take out too, and just shit talk each other while playing something with split screen

Isnt he just into submissive guys and girls? Unless you mean he's sexually attracted to spiders? But would spiders be considered furry?

Okay. I'll start.
Forewarned, my memory is terrible on what was released when.
Back in 2009 I ended having a really strong PKer account. If you know anything about old school Runescape PKing you will know what a range tank was. However if you don't know they're a player that primarily focuses on Ranged combat who happen to be able to tank. Simple enough. Basically, my account was min maxed for that specific archetype. During that time the only real way to PK was PVP worlds thanks to the Real World Trading update back in 2007 that completely killed the game's PVP scene. However tens of thousands of people still stuck onto that dream, myself obviously included. In PVP worlds the only safe areas in the game were banks and Lumbridge Castle (The starting city of the game). Meaning that if you so much as left a safe area you were going to get jumped on. And if you haven't played runescape before, if you die you lose all your items if you attack someone first if not you only lose three items. The rest are usually dropped on the floor but thanks to real world trading they were converted into items of roughly the same vlue.

Back then I was raking in gold. I had full Armadyl which was the best Ranged armor you could get in the game and I still had gold left over to buy myself another full set. I could even buy myself a Godsword which were some of the most expensive and powerful melee weapons in the game. In those days I was leading a small clan that I happened to form one day with a bunch of guys I met while PKing. We ended up being a devastating force across the game at least for a small group of like six guys.

One day we decided to camp out in Falador. It was a "hotspot" as the game called it for all the PKing in that world. However while most people would PK just outside the bank so they can retreat inside just in case they would get jacked or they happened to run out of food (Which was common even during the old PKing days). However in the city center it was a multi-combat area. Basically, you can get attacked by more than one player. So what we did is that we all formed on one spot called a "death spot" or "ds" for short and what I would do is lure out regular pkers out while wearing full Armadyl and lure them into this death spot. As soon as they were pulled in the multi area they would instantly get jumped on, frozen, prayer raped and just bitch slapped to death.

We had a lot of fun until another clan showed up. A clan about ten guys teleported right next to us all at the same time. The second we saw that our mage froze them all in place while we all moved close to the edge of the multi zone. The best part was that a good five of them jumped on me instantly, I fucking took the bastards hard and was just constantly healing myself while the rest of my clan picked them apart one by one. They were all aiming for my expensive as fuck armor and none of them were able to pull it off. Only two people really got away and we left with about 60mil worth of loot.

I much rather kill myself than start a vlog. I hate putting myself out on the net to begin with.

sounds nice, come over to mine

that sounds killer

I know that feel. Also its demotivating to start as a literally who, since you will be one of a thousand no-view streamers who are pretty much talking to themselves.

Jesus, they mustve been pissed at the end. They even had you outnumbered and they lost everything in the end cause you guys were better. I bet there was at least one broken monitor that night kek.
Oh, I didnt mean like a blog, but talking. I meant like a log, or journal, but in video format. Just stays on your pc, and you practice talking by talking into the mic about what you did that day, or random stories, just anything you want really and just keep it in a folder on your pc, or desktop or something.

But you live in britain and im all the way over in the land of freedom.

You could always join the PS2 guild to play with other anons and get used to talking.

stop that then

Thats another. I dont want to do something that noone will see. I'd rather not do it than be alone while doing it.

I would but sadly I dont have a good enough computer to feel confident on playing games with.

I have much more interesting stories than that but that's the one I have off the top of my head. I might share another one tomorrow about some wildy pking and how I managed to run away from a clan of forty hunting me down.

I cannot imagine myself doing that shit. I don't want twitch fags following me at all since most of them make me want to kill myself. It depresses me a lot that the only one I did watch who was a decent guy finally decided to sell himself out and start doing webcams, donation announcements and shit. At least he's still funny but I don't want to listen to him go on about a half an hour reading off the fucking donation feed.

I should've taken more screenshots back then but that's when I was young and barely knew about how computers work. I think I learned everything about software just so I could push out another frame while playing TF2.

I wouldnt want to use a webcam or sellout. I just want to do it for fun.

I say it again, UK should brexit from the world for attacking anime

Not even those 2d mmo games? IIRC there was even a tree of savior guild by anons at one point.

I know that feel, I used to play wow and regret not taking many pics
It's cancer now and was cancer then
but in a good guild it was fun, real fun
Shy?

anime deserves it for dressing like a slut

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

I'll take your ass

This is what the guy did initially but then his girlfriend and job got the better of him. A real shame since he's a genuinely entertaining guy while also being really good if sometimes boring at the game.

I used to play with a friend and my brother a really long time ago. Back then it was really fun since I got to bond with a friend but now I barely talk to him. This screenshot was taken just the day before I got 24 - 0 with that friend as my healer and this was me doing it solo. Ret. Pallys are fucking broken.

This is why I said we needed a pillow.

Bretty gud. It's satisfying as fuck going over 20 and 0, satisfying as all hell, especially when its a zerg rush on one of the bases like lm, where they're dropping in from the sky
Man, having a dedicated healer at your back was the best. Me and a buddy used to always pvp together. It made all the difference when he was healing me in bgs, world pvp or arenas. I was his healer for pve when he tanked and he was mine for pvp when we fought
You still play with your brother at least?

Were.

quit getting me worked up it's 2 cruel

No. I cannot stand playing any MMO anymore except maybe Archeage but that game's become so shit for various reasons. Plus I never really liked my brother.
I used to buy this fish which name escapes me but what it would do is change your appearance to the nearest humanoid's body. So what I would do with my druid healer is get him to go Moonkin form, use the fish and I'll be a 2H sword wielding Moonkin laying down giant fucking hammers on fags.
Too bad when I got to max level in Cata there was absolutely nothing for me to do.
Back to your previous question:
If by shy as in shy that someone else in my house will hear me? Yes. I don't really care if anyone else in the outfit if I sound like a sperg. What I do care about is my neighbour hearing me say "Sieg Heil" or some shit.

By neighbour I mean housemates.

It's not me doing that, it's all you

I remember playing Archeage when it first came out. It was fun, especially with the gliding and sailing, but goddamn that grind to max lvl wore me out faster than I expected. Has it gotten any better?
Okay, yeah, I don't remember the name but I know the fish you're talking about, I used to use it to to bullshit in bgs or raids and have fun. That and the furbolg staff, which quest I purposely never completed so I could be a furbolg on demand
>cata
Yeah, that was a shit xpac imo. I came back for that after quitting in wrath and got bored before end. It was the last time I played too iirc. Heard its gotten even worse since then.
You know, I wanna ask why you'd even say it out loud, but I did accidentally call a dude a nigger when playing h1z1 with friends and one doesnt really want to talk to me anymore, so I kinda get where you're coming from lol.

Ever play vidya with them?

It's not me doing that, it's all you

I remember playing Archeage when it first came out. It was fun, especially with the gliding and sailing, but goddamn that grind to max lvl wore me out faster than I expected. Has it gotten any better?
Okay, yeah, I don't remember the name but I know the fish you're talking about, I used to use it to to bullshit in bgs or raids and have fun. That and the furbolg staff, which quest I purposely never completed so I could be a furbolg on demand
>cata
Yeah, that was a shit xpac imo. I came back for that after quitting in wrath and got bored before end. It was the last time I played too iirc. Heard its gotten even worse since then.
You know, I wanna ask why you'd even say it out loud, but I did accidentally call a dude a nigger when playing h1z1 with friends and one doesnt really want to talk to me anymore, so I kinda get where you're coming from lol.

Ever play vidya with them?

Thanks codemonkey.

no u

No!
U!

no I'll u

Don't bother, mr spider. In a (you) contest i'll win every time.

ur stinky

wew lad
Not really. I think it's gotten better in terms of crunching down on the RNG bullshittery but the P2W aspects and the bots fucking up the economy are still there. They tried to make a fresh start server but I gave up within leveling the first twenty levels after realizing that it was just the same guilds doing the same shit.
Like streamlining all stats to only healing, tankiness and damage while having a farmville fucking minigame? Yep.
Well if I was talking with let's say Astar then chances are I'll continuously call him a faggot or a professional.
Nah. I never even mentioned I do play vidya. I much rather be unassuming than anything else but I gotten the vibe that I've pissed off everyone in this house other than two guys. One of them is actually pretty alright.
I'm off to bed. I'm getting close to collapsing into my stripped bed.
>inb4 I get banned for avatarfagging

Guess i'll dip too.

That's crazy talk, I shower every night

Who cares, you're going to sleep lol. Most of the bans are 8 hours anyway. Makes sure you get a full 8 hours rest. Sleep snug smug

not with me though but good night

I wished mark would just stop being a cuck and mass-ban anyone who posts on 4a.m threads