Crowd control sim/roof korean game?

I just want to tear gas dozens of rioters and shoot them with rubber bullets. If not, playing as rioter throwing molotovs at piggies and spraying graffiti also sounds fun.

Is there any such quality game?
Pic related has been in development for maybe 3 years by now and dev doesn't give a shit. It's also indie and pixel, so it's likely going to suck, but it's the only game I've heard having this idea.

no

I need games where you smash the patriarchy/capitalism that you can play inbetween choking on hormone pills, any suggestions?

Wew, way to be triggered, lad. But, isn't it fun to play as the niggers destroying society sometimes?

BR simulator

I'll never be not triggered that it's not Crimsonland music.

how the fuck is that shotgun not hurting them niggos? Its not even knocking the wind outta them ffs? And some post the other webm of some dude copping it point blank from another riot cop

Maybe it's some kind of Flashball.

daquf u talkin bout my nigger from another figure

Look at how he holds it, he's firing above their heads.

Not sure if this is what you want, but closest I got is an FPS on PS2 and XBOX called Urban Chaos: Riot Response. Generic, but pretty fun. Molotovs, taser, meat cleavers and a riot shield on top of conventional weapons, but no tear gas and rubber bullets. You can also ask firefighters to put out fires and medics to heal you and injured citizens while you cover them.

this game would've been a lot better if it didn't suffer from "early 2000's shooter syndrome" in that you hardly ever fought more than like 3 or 4 guys at a time. a real riot game would have Serious Sam levels of enemies.

There's Hooligans: Storm Over Europe.

I'm surprised no one has made a RTT where you play riot police and need to keep the crowds in check, avoid property damage and ensure no overt displays of police brutality take place when the news is around. It would be a pretty fun kind of gameplay.

But that would make realistic mode harder because then you don't have to hide the violence anymore.

easier
Fuck my shit up

Never heard of those until now, looks fairly situational but fun none the less.

Do you really think police would be as well behaved as they are nowadays if the cameras weren't rolling?

Just imagine what they'd to niggers during a chimpout if they didn't have to worry about people screaming muh raycism.

The fuck is a sim-roof game?

an excuse for a thinly veiled Holla Forums thread

You raise pigeons and protect them from rioters.

It's a reading comprehension sim.

Fuck off to your safe space.

Also when will this game ever fucking release? I remember this shit being in development for ages.

holy shit this looks awesome. The closest to a police FPS I got was SiN.

Dude what about the SWAT games? Don't tell me you missed out on those.

More riots webms please

Here you go user.

I just want to play as a rioter or riot police in a video game. Please fuck off back to reddit and take your false-flagging with you.