Let's talk about games whit a pessimistic vibe, LISA is set on a dying world full of perverts, adicts and mad people...

Let's talk about games whit a pessimistic vibe, LISA is set on a dying world full of perverts, adicts and mad people, everthing is so carnal, people are either driven by lust, wrath or hunger. On Pathologic you see an epidemic showing the worst things that people can have.

The third birthday. It isn't just depressing in content, but also in form. You can usually have some form of fun with shit games with mocking them, but you can't even do that with TTB. It's depressing and unfun in its very soul.

Lisa the Pointless Part 2 WHEN?!

Definitely Undertale

Really moral values get stronger on moments of need

nier automata achieved this better than anything

Terrible game. Why did they even end the Parasite Eve series like this.

Every time I play this I am reminded how it would be better to let them all die of the "plague"

Back to your containment thread.

>tfw couldn't tought it out to get to the changelings ending
God damn their quests go to shit near the end

Fuck off weeb

when did Nier automata got unpopular? i know it's just shitpost but there are others writing the same

It has denuvo and an obnoxious fanbase.

The anti-anime squad being autistic again.

but he's right you know

What does that have to do with the grimdark nihilistic apocalyptic world of Shadow the Hedgehog for Nintendo Gamecube?

You sure made Holla Forums depressingly shit.

The first Lisa game is not very cheerful either.

Almost the entire game is about the title character wallowing in the filthy, disgusting room she's falsely imprisoned in with nothing to look forward to in her life but to steal her dad's medication, cut herself, and wait for her dad to rape her and she can do nothing to change it.

I actually think that Lisa being portrayed in a negative light in Joyful is not so shocking because the fact that it's heavily implied that she's a cutter suggests to me that she could have borderline personality disorder. The precedent is at least there.

Not the whole world. Just Olathe stuck under a big dome cut off from the world.

when it was implied that there was an outside world from outside of Olathe?

She's doing important work, it's just repetitive work. And it's just a coincidence that they had completely run out of time and budget at that point.

Curious where you're getting that from. I played the games repeatedly and never once encountered anything that would imply that.

OUR GOD

Well you have the weird clouds in The Joyful right next to the secret entrence to a lab. Makes me think of the Truman Show where Truman the clouds were just painted on and there was a service exit next to them. I wanna say another character talked about the sky or clouds being funny. And then you have Nirn talking about days lasting forever and nights rarely coming. Could just be a broken day/night cycle or painted on skylines.

In Painful Buzz refers to Buddy going with 'The other Women' at one point

now i recall it, i awlays had this feeling that womans were just hiden or stored somewhere, but the game plot isn't meant to be tought in that way, it's irrelevant.

Makes sense sinse Yado talked about making his own world.

Has there ever been a game that pulled off a Truman Show successfully?

I'm not talking about an obvious "deep" game like Portal or Undertale or Eversion, either.

Is Thomas was Alone excluded?

And the worst part is that they're all ashamed of being white.

Broken Age did something like that

LISA games were released before the game dev died and losed his head

the replies to this post are great, you can smell the goon and cuckoldry in the air

since nier automata was already mentioned, panzer dragoon saga is an interestingly desolate game

Nier 2 really is the new undertale.

Well, if you consider Lisa the Pointless canon then sure. There was even a strange blank and white flag among some other countries flags during the martial arts tournament.

Not until a year or two from now.