You guys like to shit on Denuvo a lot

You guys like to shit on Denuvo a lot

But if it weren't for Denuvo, Nier Automata would have never been released for PC and it would have stayed as a console exclusive.

Be fucking thankful

kill yourself
also czechem

Nier Automata is a pretty average game with a pretentious plot, people only like it because it's better than most AAA turds.

And this is how the franchise begins its slip from beloved to reviled.

Please kill yourself.

This is now a dubs thread.

Fuck off.

on the other hand, If Nier didn't have Denuvo then I would have brought it. as it is I'm waiting for the crack.
check m8 atheists.

You guys like to shit on EA a lot.

But if it weren't for EA, we would have never seen a conclusion to the Tiberian universe and it would have stayed unfinished and left hanging.

Be fucking thankful.

As much of a faggot he might be, op is still right.

Yes and I wont stop shitting on it, no matter what games have it, go fuck yourself.

Sorry guys, we could have ended this weeb cancer back in 2006 but we failed

found the reddit

yeah, japan just makes better games than america, slav land and especially europe

sage

The only reason why I haven't bought it is because it has denuvo and I wont until it gets removed.

Le ID post etc. Before someone decides to out himself as a newfag: position your mouse cursor over it.
Also, that's not how you sage in all fields.

Take that yellow dick out of your mouth
Most of the games are casual as fuck
Stop pretending like they're nothing but kiddie pool shallow.

1. I have a PS4, so I don't care.
2. All PC games are eventually cracked; putting your game on the PC is playing a game of chicken that you can drag out, but never win. The use of Denuvo doesn't change that.

Trying to argue with a weeb is like trying to argue with a console fag.

You guys like to shit on [being a fat, neckbearded, kissless virgin] a lot, but if it weren't for [being a fat, neckbearded, kissless virgin], [your waifu] would have never been [exposed to your charming and witty personality] and (you) would have stayed [single, alone, and depressed forever]. Be fucking thankful.

Muslims can use ccomputers?

You guys like to shit on Keiji Inafune a lot.

But if it weren't for Conman, we would have never seen a Dead Rising game and it would have been cancelled.

Be fucking thankful.

kc tier

You guys like to shit on my master plan a lot.

But if it weren't for CIA, I would have never crashed this plane and it would have been extremely painless.

Be a big guy.

I'm not the one asking 60 bucks for a game bundled with what is effectively ransomeware.

I usually say this ironically, but this time I'm 100% serious.
Kill Yourself.

No, fuck you. I'd rather not have the game on PC at all than for it to come with spyware. If it were stuck on console, it would just be a reason to buy a ps4. as is, I have no reason to buy a $300 console just to watch every single one of its "exclusives" come to fucking PC anyway.

If it wasn't for Denuvo, I would've bought it.

degenerate

Robots don't have genes retard

Is this bait? The word "degenerate" has nothing to do with genes. It's from the Latin degener.

wot

dēgener m, f, n (genitive dēgener); third declension

1. of inferior stock, low-born
2. inferior to one’s predecessors, degenerate

Huh, I always thought it was from de- and gen-.

just kill yourself

If you're talking about genes, "dysgenic" is the appropriate word.

Aw did you get angry because you saw a drawing of a robot's butt?

You're still retarded. Also, why did you stop saging?

You're sure a smart guy, pointing out the latin root of the word and all.

You must be stupid. Gene, generate, and degenerate all share the same root, you mongoloid. Learn a little about etymology.

Is acting superior while posting retarded shit fun for you? Why do you think they're etymologically related? It's because they're conceptually related. It's irrelevant whether ancients understood the method of action when they named its effect. It's also irrelevant at which point these terms were coined. The point of my original joke post which you jumped on was that robots can't breed and thereby can't directly participate in degeneration. Please show me how your semantic prattling contributes to that.

Sure thing, bud.

That's the best response you can muster after all? You can't even disentangle the concepts of joking and trolling, you're like a circa-2011 imageboard newfag. I hope you're proud of your ability to use Latin dictionaries to make an ass out of yourself.

that is a completely false. its the publisher's choice to include denuvo, not the developers. if the developer switched publishers for PC, then they would most defiantly not have denuvo on it. however square enix is shit, so having a different publisher for a different platform would be impossible to pull off.
please do your research before saying retarded shit.

Occidere tibi, cinaede

Insults are a great stand in for a real argument, and doing them in the language of pederasts is so clever.

great argument there

Feel free to respond to any of my real points at any time.

Spoiler: it wont run on your toasters even when cracked

you hurt me, you hurt me really bad.

And? Automata looked even more boring than the first one.

SMH TBH famalamborghini :^)

You're honestly as bad as newfags, you enable them.

Is English your second language, or are you trying to trigger my autism? I see too many native speakers making this retarded mistake like they're in the second grade.

I bught it and enjoyed it immensely.
Denuvo didn't affect my experience in either way. I get the feeling that it being ultra-intrusive is a myth forced by pirates.

Yep

Pirates butthurt because they cant play the game for free and are relying on one scene group for a crack.

But once they are out, piracy will be dead.

HE TAKES HIS JOB VERY SERIOUSLY