Friday the 13th NES

Shit games with good music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N-6Lj50Tuh8
youtu.be/RyjMIdW_79c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok, but it's not a shit game, just misunderstood.

GOOD SHIT COMING THROUGH
skip to about 1:00

This game had a lot of really comfy and good music.

Jesus maybe I'm tired but I havn't actually given that much of the OST a good listen and it's actually pretty fucking good. The music advances without being to diverse for it to throw off the gameplay and almost has a sampling or ambient quality to it.

I guess a lot of Amiga games would fall into this category. Some of them really don't have any other redeeming qualities than a single track or two.

Premiere is a pretty bad platformer, and the ending tune is the only good thing about it. Very simple, very 90s Amiga, very rarely drops away from the same iim7 V7 I chord progression.

I wouldn't call this game shit. Just very simple and not very well known. The music however makes up for any loss entirely and almost breathes new life into the game to make it twice as engaging.
Spoiler heavy music inbound but jesus fuck what a track. Also bump.

Memetale comes to mind.

Ironically the well known ones are the most shit in that shit. First shop theme was pretty comfy.

Man that game was such a big let down.
Fucking koreans.

Speaking of Friday the 13th and good music

what's misunderstood about it?

Namco/Fatlus devs worked on several LJN and other licensed games uncredited, they made pretty damn good music for the NES.

everything
u find random knives easily
6 counselors - 1 guy / girl : FAST/MED/SLOW - play with a fast one
The map is autistic but once you get the hang of it, its easy. Even the woods-paths, which is kinda random, are easy if you know what to look for. The cave is the same, only not less random, and once you get the flashlight easy as fuck.

I can perfect this game with all children, all counselors, and the torch/pitchfork/sweater/2 axes/2 machetes split between my counselors.

only less random

I figured by "misunderstood" you mean people were playing it wrong. this just sounds like people sucked at it.

OP, are you seriously fucking shilling your terrible movie kickstarter?

I'm still butthurt about the release date. They didn't even make their own release window

It has difficulty. But alot of its difficulty comes from not knowing, or proper grinding/farming/preparation.

Its like a Souls game. Once you figure it out it gets alot easier

No, the real problem is that its releasing May 26th and not May 9th, the fucking 37th anniversary of the original movie.

I enjoyed the PS3 port

The game is a giant clusterfuck. I had fun with it as a kid and its not as bad as the internet thinks because of AVGN videos, but if you actually sit down and try to beat the game without a guide or something, it's a clusterfuck. It's ridiculously unintuitive and tedious.

I mean, I guess it's "early" like 24 is "early twenties".

And when I say I had fun with it as a kid, I had fun in short 20 minute bursts at my friend's house never actually getting anywhere or playing seriously. If I had to actually play it seriously I would have probably hated it.

The devs themselves actually said "early 2017", and when asked to further elborate they said that early 2017 is "Jan-April".
So yeah they totally fucked up.
It would have been excusable if it was released May 9th for the anniversary, but instead they release 26th,almost 3 weeks too late.

Yeah that's pretty gay. Could be worse though, they could pull a Dead by Daylight and have a release that is nearly identical to the beta test which was absolute buggy garbage.

well i must have been autistic as a child cuz I figured it out and regularly beat jason's ass

and it was still less hated than battletoads, stinger, or the first 15 mins of metal gear(nes)

now heres an old school game that truly sucked

Was Battletoads "hated"? I remember nobody being able to beat it or get very far, but certainly nobody hating it and always wanting to play it. It was always one of the main games friends would "bring over" wherever they went. Those others, on the hand, weren't exactly the talk of the school yard.

real life

undertale was good tho

shit forgot my :^)

movie already came out faggot

Best ost

Has there ever been a Friday the 13th rom hack that made it a good game?

Tim Follin is an obvious example but nobody seems to mention Batman Forever. Only the SNES version though, the Genesis music is bad Genesis music.

Battletoads is hated for it's difficulty, but there's no question it's an excellent game.

Best cover of Flash Man too.

This Spiderman & X-men game has some of the best music on the Super Nintendo.

Iridion 3D is mediocre early launch title with some great graphics and music.

god this game was so fucking terrible.

Faces of Evil and Wand of Gamelon both had a pretty good soundtrack tbqh

youtu.be/N-6Lj50Tuh8
youtu.be/RyjMIdW_79c

[cautious agreement]
it honestly has some pretty decent tracks

The only way that should have happened is if she jumped and the machete random spawned in mid-jump (and the torch just vanished)

Then she could have been like FUUUUUUUUUUU

see

This shit right here is the breaking point for Battletoads.

You either give up, cheat, or somehow beat this level to go on the end of the game.

I didn't know they had QTEs on the NES.

Im dreading for the day when they decide to try combining retro style cutscenes and QTEs