What the fuck is wrong with me

I applied 60+ mods like psychology and Rumors and Deceptions to make them seem more real, I've made a collection of 300 people I know irl, and they all have no clue I'm watching them constantly and having so much fun watching their characters interact

i also kinda get off sexually to seeing them have sex with each other, people who otherwise would never meet, sometimes me banging guys's gfs irl, sometimes them cucking me, sometimes when I feel the timing and story is right, orgies…

what is wrong with me, Holla Forums… is this normal
am i autistic

You are definitely autistic.

Stopped reading there.

Stopped reading at "good looking", but then I saw you're a namefag and felt stupid for reading at all.

Nice blog, faggot. How do I unsubscribe?

You're worse than him. Nice dubs though.

not only are you autistic you also have a cuckolding fetish. I recommend a healthy dose of lead injected directly into the cerebellum.

*cough* I have dyslexia *cough*

Nothing wrong with that, m8. I usually make characters of people I know on eroge and the Sims, mostly my ex gf and some other hot chicks, then I get them fucked by random niggers. You do you and enjoy it.

Not once but twice.
I mean we'll start saying this ironically and then unironically in a few months just like it always happens like smh tbh fam.

That only really happened on cuckchan though, I've never seen someone use that on here before.

agreed

sage

Of course a disgusting cuck would bump such a shit thread.

You must be very new then.

I never brought myself to play that game. Can you obtain waifu? Are the sex mods?

you can obtain many waifus yes
and there are sex mods
the guy who makes the sex mod is from here i think and he made it compatible with the children and pregnancy standalone mod

Die.