You will never experience this game for this first time again

You will never experience this game for this first time again

Good. My first experience with soc was an awful buggy mess that wasn't even a little bit fun. It was worse than playing fallout 4 on release.

Feels bad man.

That game is awesome even after first time though.

I went into the game without knowing a thing about it other than it being a shooter with mutants.
Feels good to go in without expectations and find a good game underneath the bugs.

You remind me that I haven't finished this game yet. I should get to it again.

After about 1000 hrs of playtime it does get old, though.

Oh shit nigger what are you doing?

Then mod it nigga or play it on a higher difficulty nigga

1000 hours of just about anything gets old.

Hello kikes

I played through all three stalker games vanilla with no problem at all
Except for one gamebreaking bug where I had to reload a 30 minute old save

Fine. I didn't really like it the first time.

It really, really hooked me the time when I tried it again. For me this game only got better every time I payed it.

thank god. buggy piece of trash. first person shooters are garbage, especially empty open world sandbox ones.

the point is for games to be entertaining, and stalker sure as fuck isn't.

first experience: Where do I go? Why does this gun suck so much? Where's the good guns? Why does every direction lead to death? Why are the quest rewards so shit?

I'll never play this for the first time again.
Fuck that hurts. And what hurts more is that nothing will ever top it, for me. All the talent in Obsidian split up.

Oy vey, ze goyim found me out!

Shiieeet, this place really has been cucked by casual retards

You might be trying a bit too hard to fit in.

We've always had idiots, but they're more common than ever.

Congratulations, you got caught.

I actually have never played it, so I still get to experience that. Feels good man.

Sometimes having a backlog is nice if you are even planning on playing this game at all

Just as soon as I finish the other gorillion games in my backlog. The teleporter maze in Strange Journey is making it real easy to put it off.

???

Thank fucking God, my first time playing SoC was terrible. I had no clue what I was doing and I felt bored half the time.

I've played through a bunch of mods, most don't change/add as much as I'd like them to. And I always play Master.

That's true.

However I will experience your shitty thread twice

That's generally the way it goes, I've noticed. I also didn't get it the first time I tried it. After seeing Holla Forums praise the game years ago I tried it again and had a blast.
I think most people just don't get past the hobo phase and lose interest.

It's contrarian faggots trying to split the board or something. It's been like this for a while, pretty annoying.

Top kek.

Holla Forums and friends are on a mission again, /monster/ BO warned us a few days ago.

Go figure. I don't know why they bother because they never achieve anything.

Doubles!

Don't forget, we're under a leftypol raid

Either boogeyman or a retard. There's effectively no difference.

Give how paranoid they are, I would take that claim with a grain of salt. Not that it would be surprising, mind.

this, /thread

I've never played the game, so this thread is wrong.

What actually the fuck?

Honestly if I could pick one game to forget and go through first-time again it probably wouldn't be SoC; I love the game and all but it doesn't suffer as much as other games do from being replayed. I'd probably go with VTM:B, Deus Ex or potentially even Mafia 1.

Untrue:
>You will never experience this game for this first time again
Your first time playing the game will not be playing it again user.

There's always other things to fill that void