Fighting Game General: Sigma is playable on a Capcom game

PC version released: store.steampowered.com/app/586140/BlazBlue_Centralfiction/

Gameplay and characters available detailed: gameinformer.com/games/marvel_vs_capcom_infinite/b/playstation4/archive/2017/04/27/50-details-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite.aspx
Game will be released on September 19th. Deluxe version includes Sigma, other 5 DLC characters and 6 costumes, skins for Ryu, Thor, X and Hulk.

The game will be released on 05/16/2017.
Joker is the last character confirmed. Braniac is the final boss of the arcade mode with exclusive boss moves.
Microtransaction model confirmed to only affects colors and fast unlock stuff that can be normally unlocked by playing the game.
Darkseid is preorder exclusive at release. PowerGirl, Zoom and John Stewart are special skins available on some pre-order bundles.

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] is confirmed for PS4, PS3 and PSVita. The game will be released on July 20 in Japan in physical and digital media on PS4. Digital only for PS3 and Vita.
The new version comes with new characters, crossplay on PS3 and PS4, new modes and balance update.

New beta test confirmed at the end of April. New character and CFN/balance patch are delayed.
SFII Thailand stage was released but had its music reworked with Bison's theme for now.

Patch 2.01 addressing bugs and minor stuff released: snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/news/KOF-XIV_patch_ver.2.01_en.pdf
Whip, Yamazaki, Vanessa and Rock Howard were releaed on PSN. Version 2.0 released with system changes and character balancing on the Patch notes: snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/news/KOF-XIV_patch_ver.2.00_en.pdf
Arcade version coming to the new NESiCAxLive2 system. KOFXIII, 98UMFE and 2002UM on Steam are all based on their arcade versions

Rev2 was released at the arcades. The console version will be released in Japan on May 25th, May 26th in North America.
There'll be a retail version of the game compatible with the ones who update their normal game with the DLC.

New trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=1_I7-IdV954
Two guest characters from other franchises confirmed as DLC and Season Pass users. Harada is asking who the fans wants to be in the game.
Costumes and modes were also confirmed as DLC. The game will be released on June, 1st. Eliza confirmed as a preorder exclusive character. She will be put as a regular DLC a month later.

EVO 2017 will feature 9 games: Blazblue CF, GuiltyGear Xrd Rev2, Injustice2, KOFXIV, SFV, Melee, Smash Bros. WiiU, Tekken7 and UMvC3.
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th.

Punch Planet new video featuring combos: youtube.com/watch?v=43QjykqeKiI
Cerebrawl new character: youtube.com/watch?v=ayHtKpk5ib4
Trajes Fatais(TRAF) will be released outside of Brazil under the name TRAF: Suits of Fate
Disturbing the Verse - Kickstarter trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ibFKZSj-wlo kickstarter.com/projects/kinganimation/disturbing-the-verse-zero-gravity-2d-fighter/
Fightin' Herds latest stream: youtube.com/watch?v=ipvxFkQ4iaw

Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg

Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R

The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html

DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM

>Previous thread: archive.is/iUIzM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyACI1Ns91uTTh2rPBdtb9H36DCuYHDZU
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/188354/dolphin-netplay-setup-guide
store.steampowered.com/app/245170/Skullgirls/
youtube.com/watch?v=t06Dkdg6fEo
youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI
twitter.com/NuraYagami/status/859730967753220097
mmcafe.com/cgi-bin/forums/bbs/messages/13629.shtml#77892
archive.is/qmOZ2
videogamesdensetsu.tumblr.com/post/160230210495/when-graphic-designers-from-taito-snk-and-other
mmcafe.com/cgi-bin/forums/bbs/messages/13519.shtml#70395
archive.is/bk8hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck this "post submission error" but it was posted anyway.

Post mains

Also footage of latest KOFXIV arcade loketest.

It's not like we didn't play other capcom fighters, it's just everyone didn't give a fuck about SFV.

Is Violent Juri good for a beginner?

I should have seen this coming.

Should've tried turning them around on other Capcom fighters, fix their shit taste if only a little by (re)introducing 3rd Strike, Alpha, etc.

How do you guys deal with stress and not being able to win consistantly online?

We tried, the only other games they would play were USF4, UMvC3 and MvC2.
TvC, CvS2, Vampire Savior, Cyberbots, SFA2/3, SFEX2+,SF3, Marvel Super Heroes and MvC1; all attempted but they didn't budge. One of them wouldn't even play USF4 Remix

Step 1: accept that you are shit (you must be shit or else you wouldn't be losing)
Step 2: focus on specific areas to improve in rather than wins and losses
Step 3: call everyone a faggot and tell them to see you in ST

Accept you're aren't as good as you think you are you dubdub, and find someone to spar with. I'd kill to have the only friend that played Hakumen BB around here again but he's taking his sweet time getting CF.

And that's a sign of too much grinding.

I'd wear that hat.

Why do people think Pokken is dead when it's at pretty much every FGC event that matters and has decent amount of entrants at them as well as plenty of locals? What's with pokken's lackluster reception in general? It sold well, but everybody seems to think it's dead or forgot it exists or isn't interested in it.

Is it a demographic issue? Is it too hardcore for casual pokemon fans/too traditional for smash players, but also too different for FGC people?

It did very poorly in Japanese arcades, and Nintendo autists play anything (see Smash).

This is a myth, it was a single arcade location that people got this from

I don't think you actually read what I was asking

its on ded console so people think its dead

It's not though. You still get matches in 10-20 seconds and you don't constantly see the same people, and there's still plenty of brand new players you see all the time that clearly just got the game and have less then 10 matches played

You sick fuck

The fact that the GAME is alive doesnt counter my point that the CONSOLE its on is dead as fuck. compared to ps4 and xb1 the reach the wii u has is insignificant so ofcourse people think the game is dead

Unless you are seriously gonna say that the Wii U isnt a dead console LOL

Sorry, I'm retarded,I thought you said "ded on console", not "on ded console", my bad.

Anyways, I'm still not convinced that's the reason. Nobody thinks Smash 4 is dead despite it being on WiiU, of course. I don't get any sense that people assume the playerbase is dead just because it's the WiiU.

smash has dedicated autists though. Pokken not so much AFAIK.

Is the MADCATZ WWE Brawl stick for PS3 any good? Or is it as much a piece of shit as its price indicates?

I wish it was released on some other platform too. I have a friend who's crazy about Pokemon, we'd play it all day

Keep wishing. I really do wish nintendo just left the hardware scene like sega. Imagine pokken on PC.

I still play it even when people say my Character sucks but bitch about his Mega Form being so OP

1.5 Patch made him so much better

what pokemon?

Smash certainly had/has a much larger starting playerbase, but, I really, really don't get the sense the wiiu's low sales is what's causing the perception that Pokken's scene or online isn't active. Whenever I see people say pokken is dead, It's in the sense that it died after it came out or nobody bought the game or what have you, not that it's on a dead console.

Also, Pokken's community is as autistically dedicated as smash's even if it's not as big/mainstream, see the 60,000$ being raised for the EVO thing with it nearly beating marvel.

I swear to god if we don't get an announcement of the arcade characters and 1.5 for consoles or a switch port at Worlds i'm gonna start a fucking protest or something.

You can see a Pokkén cab in the background of this vid.

But if it want any exposure in the west, it needs a Switch release. But a second Pikachu instead of Hawlucha along with weird/poor choices like Suicune instead of more fighting-type mons like a fucking Hitmon at least, Hariyama, Breloom and so on killed the game for me.

It's about as good as the Madcatz SF4 sticks. Not great, but functional and it's easy to mod.

Why would you want a bunch of generic fighting types that aren't any more unique then a typical fighting game character over stuff that only pokemon can offer LIKE suicuine and Chandelure?

Breloom is a good choice though: It combines the two parts of the hitmons that are interesting (Hitmonchan's boxing style and hitmonlee's stretchy limbs) into one character that also could have a bunch of spore/powder based moves.

It just seems like a given that fighting types would be in a fighting game, but you're right about suicuine and chandelure. I just wish they didn't include the pokemon that EVERYONE knew they would, being lucario and charizard. Those two slots feel so wasted because they just have to put in the "favorites" lest the genwunners and furfags throw a fit.

Nintendo will always take the chance to bank on nostaliga and furfags will throw money out indiscriminately so those two choices were going to happen regardless

I mean, being realistic, Pikachu, Lucario, Charizard, and Mewtwo are basically mandatory inclusions. It's a bit tripe, but, they ARE the pokemon everybody knows, even people who don't really play pokemon or videogames.

Really I think they did a good job with the roster. You got those mandatory marketing icons, you have Gengar, Blaziken,Gardevoir, and Garchomp as still very popular pokemon amongst the general fanbase, then you have lesser known niche favorites like Sceptile, Chandelure, Machamp, Weavile, etc

The only truly bad choices are shadow mewtwo and pikachu libre and empoleon, which I don't think anybody wanted or is pleasantly suprised about.

Gengar. Hes the only character to shit on Chandalures Fireballs, Smog ,Basically 3/4 of Chandalures move set gets fucked over by Gengars moveset.

But everyone says hes to hard to master so they play Sceptile or Suicune and just Zone

I've never played a fighting game besides MK for the Sega Genesis, about 10 years ago and I would regularly lose when playing the story mode.

What PC game should I play?

If you have the time, pirate the most recent game from all series and try them yourself and then play the one you like, don't let the people from here choose for you

what game caught your eye?

Do you guys ever feel bad for beating up the new players you run into sometimes? I ran into a new guy in BBCF on PC and just destroyed him until he quit.

There is a dude who comes to my locals after work and brings an arcade board in a case along with a CRT to play on. Plays Alpha 2 with a bunch of the older guys. It's pretty fun to watch.

Learn to block. Sometimes you just gotta weather the storm rather than trying to get out asap, you can normally tell how good someone is based on how well they can avoid damage more than just dishing out big combo confirms. Also do what said.

No, because I was in their shoes at one point. But I didn't pussy out and quit, I just kept playing and got better

Guess I'll just buy everything and refund afterwards.

Anything I should avoid? I believe SFV and skullgirls to be a given.

Give me anything with waifus.

Play Arcana Heart 3, it's all cute anime girls.

Nah nigga that ain't good enough. almost every fighting game has waifus in it. There was some fighting game that resparked your interest and made you post that question. What fighting game was it?

I think BB:CF's port is in currently bad state, I'd avoid that too. Except for those I can't think of anything else atm

First patch is already out and fixed some resolution and keyboard issues so far. Hopefully they fix the remainder soon because alt-tabbing at the wrong time completely screws you over.

It's me, GigaDev.

Having a bit of a slow production week. Level designer says he won't be able to work until the 13th.

So uh, Pocket Rumble, I guess. What do you guys think of it? It's been out on Steam for some time now. Apparently all the characters are now complete and they're working on the "bosses" they promised in the kickstarter.

In case you're not aware, the bosses are all characters that appeared in other indie games. They have the black dude from Divekick in there, and that guy with the big head from Lethal League.

It's not just that, it's just that every genre I cared about died to esports or only exist to serve whales buying crates that have hats in them.

Guess I'll try that one 50 fucking gb, Guilty gear xrd revelator, Senran kagura, melty blood and under night in birth.

I've basically searched for "fighting anime games multi-player" and skipped the really shit ones.

Senran isn't really fighter, yet it desperately needs one and you can get melty elsewhere. Also CF has been reduced to 20GB.

The neogeo pocket art feels more like it's to compensate for the lack of a good artist, the amount of frames the game has is not difficult at all to do with bigger sprites, especially if they keep the current colouring style. It also shows in the background quality with the lack of anything going on. Some of the animations look weird as well, mainly when a part of a character has no motion at all or lacks variance, which can be jarring since they're so small and these parts are taking up a big part of their character. It might be harder for 3D models but it's a hell of a lot easier for 2D.

I don't actually know anything about the gameplay since I dislike how Chucklefish handles themselves.
IMO the goal of making an accessible fighter is noble but I feel like everyone is doing it wrong as fuck by lowering the skill ceiling instead of lowering the skill floor.

btw there's also Fightcade, which is free, has a good amount of games and probably enough player to play a game you want. I use it very rarely but it's not a bad system

No, I've played the game and many of the backgrounds are animated and detailed. That trailer doesn't do it justice. They also have slightly varied versions of the stages for the final rounds.

The animations are actually pretty good, they're not super detailed or anything but they're very smooth and easily convey to the player what's happening and how big the hitboxes are.

Anybody else run across a problem in Accent Core where their fightstick starts doing weird inputs? Is this a common thing?

Well yeah, the problem is that that's all they're doing.
Since I'm such a huge faggot I drew up what I meant with what you said in consideration.
Both punching sprites portray punches. Same hitbox, same size, whatever. But the right punch has more character and impact, meaning the punch doesn't solely look like a gameplay tool and more like you're actually punching the other guy. Try punching IRL, both while turning your torso andd waist and without. You can notice the difference in force, and the punch without the turn is weaker or limp in comparison. The trailer shows off a lot of moves that are like that; weak and limp. Considering the sprites are so fucking small, it wouldn't have hurt to move a few pixels to at least make it look like something is moving as well. I feel like this problem is most prominent on the heads, especially the Orochi Iori ripoff who seems to have the strongest hair gel in the world.

I think I see what you mean.

They're clearly capable animators, maybe they just neglected to do it or chose not to for whatever reason. I mean even the highest level animators are lazy at some points. I know it sounds like I'm making excuses for them but I don't know, I just didn't spot this as easily as you did.

I can't possibly imagine how lazy you'd have to be to ape an art-style that was purposely underdeveloped to fit a tiny console's tinier resolution and be even lazier to not spend the effort to shift around a few pixels to make it look decent.

At least Shingo's hair moves when his head repeats.

SF$

Good fucking riddance.

You might be good at execution but that doesn't always translate well into a real match. Someone like Desk who is a wizard most likely wouldn't even make it out of pools.

Unless you were trying to go pro, I dont see how anyone would want to voluntarily play SFV.

OP is a faggot as usual, where the fuck are news about Rev2 PC version which comes on June 1st? People even posted shitton of links of that announcement.

FTFY, although perhaps there are retards who actually want to pretend to be "pros" and playing this shitty game for free.

I want to pick up a Mishima in tekken 7, I've been playing since 2, and I've only really dedicated time to 4 or so characters over the years. What would be a good Mishima for someone who plays King, Bob, and Kuma wait, does Kuma count as a mishima?

Nah, if you count Mishimas as characters who use Mishima style Karate, there're only Heihachi, Kazuya and Devil Jin in Tekken 7 to my knowledge, but if you played Armor King before he plays quite similiar to Mishimas. I'd suggest Devil Jin, probably the easiest one to play and is more versatile than others. Also if you ask me he's more fun to play and has much better animations than others too

my memory is a little shit, but didnt Heihachi teach Kuma some Mishima style karate? Was that the current Kuma, or the old one?

He taught them both how to fight but not the Mishima style IIRC. Also during Tekken 4 or Tekken 5(Or maybe even Tekken 6 I can't remember), Kuma leaves Heihachi for some reason and starts living in wilderness and he teaches himself fighting. None of the Mishimas have Kuma's stances if you haven't noticed, or Kumas don't have Mishima's dashes or EWGF, or pretty much anything honestly they play completely different

SFV is a modder's dream.. sometimes the modders make the game better than Capcom!

Just wondering how dead SFV would be without the modders.

I also expect see, at least, the half of dedication that they put into SFV in KOF14, if PC release.

There is no way they won't make a PC version, the Steam port of XIII basically saved them from bankruptcy. I think they are just waiting to make a complete edition with all the DLC and such.

There we go

postan

No, the arcade version isn't out. All the KoF PC port have been based off the arcade version.
Once all the arcade location tests in japan are over, they'll announce a PC version.

10/10 taste tbh

New to SFV. Is there anyway to keep track of your wins/losses? All I see is recently played games under my profile thingie.

I'm sorry for your loss

That's certainly the case for any Bethesda title. Speaking of SFV though, apparently they're doing another CFN beta test that will have the next S2 character playable.

Best tip I can give; don't play SFV

You can keep track of the latter by looking at when you bought the game.

What's so bad about it? I jumped on because I have "fear of missing out" syndrome badly.

You poor soul.

If there was a new trend where people ate dogshit on the regular, would you fear missing out on eating dogshit too?

Why would you a modern game without researching about it first?

The problem is you're not missing out on anything. You're better off playing games that are actually complete, for starters. SFV is a 60$ game that tries to be F2P and even fucks over people that are dumb enough to buy season passes.

Kazuya is my main and has been getting better with every main sequel. His Tekken 6 moveset is really well rounded with his thrust kick being one of his deadly long range attacks, something that was sorely needed in Tekken 5. I hope in Tekken 7 his moves have been expanded more on which gives him more mixups.

Trust me, as someone who genuinely tried to like it, you aren't missing out.

Tried out Mai in Bbcf, 'she's pretty fun. Kinda feels like an easymode character though

I'd say just refund the game now if you haven't already. You're not missing out on anything.

Didn't you follow the trainwreck of dubious decisions and all the word of mouth about the game's performance issues?

I'm not one to judge. Did the same shit with MvC3 and I have to admit that if SFV's vanilla roster had JUrien, I might have fallen hook, line and sinker again.

Speaking of SFV, apparently there's gonna be a update beta this month and the new DLC character will be playable. So, 2017-05-31 23:59h.
I don't know if I should pity the suckers who paid for the season pass or think they deserve to be fleeced.

this guy did some pretty good mishima tutorials for tag2
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyACI1Ns91uTTh2rPBdtb9H36DCuYHDZU

SFV takes everything bad capcom has ever done and cranks it to 11, all while dumbing down the gameplay to the point it's more sterile than an operating room.
Every update it gets worse on every front and more DLC gets flooded in.

Just refund it now and wait for it to go free to play in a few months

I can't believe I'm finding Hibiki as fun as I am going through these challenges. He's like some ghetto Chizuru and I'm loving every second of it.

A little bit of both, pity because they had faith but they do deserve for buying a pass with zero knowledge of what was in it.

So far the CF characters have been ridiculously fun.

Can we just revive the greatest fighting game ever?

We can't, there is no easy way to play Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution online

But user, that isnt Tekken 3

Go to the fucking Discord, we can all play CvS2 online with a decent connection on Dolphin discord.gg/DbHMSCd

QCF+2, my man

As much as I'd love to, most people prefer Vampire Savior over Nightwarriors.

Can we just revive the greatest fighting game ever?

This is also an acceptable response

Are they finished? So it's finally time to buy then. I like their approach of simplifying inputs. While I think guest characters take away some of the "personality" of the game if overdone like in MKXL but since this is an indie game that failed two times on kickstarter before being funded, I'll let it pass. And considering the roster is so small, I think the bosses should be playable characters to add variety for the game.
I wish MissX was one of the bosses and was literally Iori playable. Is SNK even aware of this game?

MK9, MKXL and Injustice, I guess?

There's plenty in the market. But you should tell us what are your tastes towards gameplay. If you like long combos, high damage, simple inputs, comeback feature, 3D or 2D movement, ground based combat or aerial combat and so on.

How can we add rollback netcode and lobbies to UM games? Fuck it. How can we do that to every Steam game that is not like that already?

This guy is a professional cocktease. I wish they'd do a VF2 HD styled port of Fighting Layer while we wait, I just want anything fighting game related from Arika at this point

SF4 is more like checkers than chess.

Still better than SF5 though.

Speaking of Tekken 3. Can anyone tell me why Dr. B had such a tad theme in T3?

I meant rad. phone posting is not good for you

fucking thank you been waiting forever for the link. Is Dolphin POS laptop friendly? It has a 650GTM

that suggests there is a way?

I think you can play Final Tuned, haven't tried it myself but apparently it's unstable as fuck and it's almost impossible to play at 60 FPS.

I'm damn tired of giving links every single thread and the OP won't fucking put it.

PCSX2 has netplay but it's complete garbage and it's a pain in the ass to set up

Is Mk vs Dc like MK or like Injustice?

Why don't giant bosses in fighting games ever destroy the building or whatever their tiny opponents are standing on?

Also, how would you personally fight a giantfu boss, Anons? Question and pic tangenitally related to my game.

that's what i have & there have been no issues with cvs2, tvc or project m. haven't tried soul calibur yet.
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/188354/dolphin-netplay-setup-guide

fighting a giant?
easy you just ivade their small cavities(nose ears asshole, etc.) and start shiving the fuck out of them.

Well, the thing is, how you will hit a towering enemy? You most certainly need to focus on one area at a time, a bit like a Shmup boss battle. If we are fighting a giantfu boss, I expect ass smashes, boobies dives, and other attacks like that, and also the ones using hands and feet. Of course, she would need a specially weak spot, maybe a jewel in her head or something like that. Power Stone 2 Boss and Momodora RUTM Witch are some examples.
Maybe the battle could have rounds focused on different attacks, transforming the battle, like TTT2 battle between Jun/Unknown.
And, maybe you could even do something entirely different and focus on surviving the boss at first until you can shrink her to your size, and finally fight her for good.
By the way, you plan to add an ending like Pandemonium 2, where Nikki became a goddess, making the girls absorb the boss power?

Yeah, I fucked up. I always post feeling I forgot something.

Well, you should look again.

The arcade version already has the DLC characters on the locketests.

MK vs DC is a transition from full 3D game like Armageddon to the 2.5D of MK9

Vid related

Other than Ragnarok from AH3 I don't remember any satisfatory giant boss fight and even him was really out of place but at least the homing system made it worthy.

So that means the PC version will include the DLC characters like what happened with KoF XIII

By beating the crap out of their face, assuming I'm not a giant either. I'd prefer my giantfu with a proper ojou laugh but I'll manage.

Mein sides.

posting, no changes

I might stick this on the characters I main that are Low Tier on my chart, which is quite a lot.

If you let them eat you with their butthole you instantly lose. Vid related plays.

Despite the fact that the girls in my game are already giants, I don't think there'll be any battles that involve size discrepancies. The final bosses in particular are larger than everyone, or rather exist in a dimension where everything including planets and galaxies are tiny to them, but the girls simply absorb a shitload of power and fight them at their size. And no, the endings aren't quite like that.

Yeah, we have a big lady with an ojo laugh. She's a pre-final boss though.

I hope you have some concept art or anything for her.
I'll take it

Ask and receive, my good user.

It's like MK gameplay wise

2 GB RAM
Geforce 8400 gs
Intel dual core
Lubuntu (linux)

What are some fighting games I can play?

USF4 and UMVC3 will probably run on a toaster, but if not that, there's a bunch of emulated games you can play

I hope it's as grand as well, everything else about her.

store.steampowered.com/app/245170/Skullgirls/

Well, on Steam, just Skullgirls and Vanguard Princess. But Fightcade runs fine on my Mint release.

So why ask about fighting a giant? This is just like Viewtiful Joe2 final part. Also I have no idea about the story or context of your game.

Any anons here who play Baiken and have any advice on how to not be shit at Baiken?

Btw seeing this thread made me remember, why doesn't KoF 14 use something like this? It still gives sprite-like feeling imo and looks better than KoF 14

Probably the same reason KoF 13 had the smallest roster of characters, most of which with their smallest moveset of any other KoF title. It's fucking expensive.

I'd think SNK would have bigger budget than Arcsystem? Wrong?

They were dead in the water, XIV is their comeback game.

Arcsys publishes basically every anime-ish fighter while SNK has been bankrupt before, and only escaped the pachinko mines because their Chinese overseers saw that it was going to become unprofitable. Now imagine that level of expense on the 50 something characters 14 has and ask yourself if the Chinese would okay it.

Hahahahahaha. Yes, extremely wrong. Just think of it this way;
SNK only develops games and can only afford to self publish their own games in japan.
Meanwhile Arc System Works develops their own games, publishes other developers' games and has their own western branch that handles localizations/Pc Ports

Well, I'm actually talking with a dev of another indie fighting game to put one of my characters (the dragon woman I posted above) in their game as a boss. So that's why I said "tangentially" related.

Charts are fun.

Still relatively new been playing fightan for a few years now, but I've only attempted to get good and play online recently, so I haven't quite branched out of Street Fighter and licensed shit yet.

Fuck, I want to get into KoF so badly.

dont forget to pick up the 2017 sf swimsuit special with quality udon art.

That looks like shit.

isnt that the artist that did the really shitty "fan service anime" marvel comic with phoenix or something

Jesus christ, Udon art ranges from "tolerable, but still garbage" to "god fucking awful"

Holy shit! Udon already fucking sucks, but feet are the one thing you can not afford to fuck up with Juri. It's like 75% of her character design.

Play '98 if can't/don't want to play XIV. Don't be afraid of top tiers, our hero was never afraid of them and you shouldn't too.

Oh, then I don't know how to it differently than what Marvel vs series did through the years of "avoid and hit the limbs and then the head on high platforms". Ragnarok worked because of context of being a stationary giant and the homing system. Make her a little playful to "explain" why she just doesn't destroy the player and maybe "give up" instead of plain losing/being KO'ed like Injustice. And if it is Pocket Rumble, sadly, I don't think she would work as a playable character like I said . But others like the Divekick guy could work if he has the divekicks from the cast of his game and worked like Mian in KOFXIV.

Take your time and enjoy what you're playing.

Congrats Udon, you actually made the SFV artwork look better.

Footfags stay away from my waifu

user… we need to talk…

I suddenly want to play Eliza and fuck her while she's sleeping

Because she's barefoot and uses a kick-based fighting style? I guess Baek and Kim would fit that criteria too.

No Remix yet but a few test modding of gameplay shows that it's as easy to mod as SF4

They certainly wanted you to look away from her head

You disgust me
Hah

Good taste.

Do I now pick a character and practice a single one of it's combos until I can do that one blindfolded, then move to the next one?

They're male characters.

Fuck me I thought that was just fan art I didn't find good

How does this make you feel?

It does

What about Laura, then? She has bare feet, and she does kick. My point being, the fact that degenerates flock to the character does not show intent on the creators part.

is tekken 3 the best tekken?

It's certainly up there. Toss-up for me between Tekken 3 and Tag Tournament

What the fuck happened?

Fuck I really hate that EX Meters are creeping into Tekken as it's something the series doesn't need IMO. The comeback/rage meter was a fine addition, that was all that Tekken needed in that department.

JUST UDON MY SHIT UP

From what I heard she has no rage drive so that balances it out I think? I also heard she supposedly plays very different from a Tekken character, like Akuma

Bare feet isn't the only requirement, the feet have to be IN YOUR FACE all the fucking time.

I personally like the first Tag and DR more, but it's usually a toss up between those three as to which one is the best.

Udon being hacks, this is nothing new.

I can see what you mean. I hated when that shit infiltrated Soul Calibur in 4 & 5.

I honestly thought Rage was a terrible addition. You can put enough work in to put someone in rage and one slip-up means you just lost 60% of your health or more.

Yeah and it's a reason why SC2 is still preferred over other titles (though SC3 is favourite because single content and themes is incredible).

With me it balances out fights when you get fucked up in a bound (I've heard that's been toned down from T6 to T7), knowing that you can't be over confident if the round is in your favour. I'll admit the rage move will get repetitive to watch over and over again but this can be fixed by adding more of them providing Harada had the budget and time to do it.

My nigga

This is the same reason I still like 3 over the rest except 2. It's the best SC game for single player.

It looks like you would have trouble keeping it in once place since your hand will be moving the d-pad around.
It might take some getting used to but I don't really know. I'm into wierd controllers like that.

Also all of the Tae Kwond Do characters in KoF.

So, the ultra giants are not that bigger. If something like Teken's Azazel and Tech Romancer's Gamda. I this case, I think you could follow idea, and make the head more vulnerable while the body is almost umune to damage.

Team Red has said that from start to finish an Xrd character takes around 3-4 months, so multiply that by 50 and you'll see why. They only grudgingly did Dizzy after the character poll, they really didn't want to have to model, animate and shade all of that.

time for some easy wins

Blazblue CF seems to be having some serious player retention problems on PC. Being at ~400 players after less than a week seems pretty bad when it was at around 1000 for the first two days. Why? I've noticed the port is not exactly good after playing it but it's workable, there's got to be some other reasons besides that.

Combos may or may not be changed by Rev2 which will be here in a month, so have that in mind. Also many of the combos presented in Rev1 combo mode (if that's what you refer to) are really suboptimal from what I've read and seen, but they should help with later execution and whatnot anyway. I myself am mostly shit at that. Or almost anything, really.

Guess people took the game's rocky start to heart and are dropping the game. Then again, there's still people refusing to buy or play because there's no fucking dub. I miss some of the dub too but that shouldn't stop anyone from playing the game. I'm actually having trouble deciding on who I want to main because something feels off about Mu and there's too many options to not try.

I was gonna get CF, but fuck 52GB. That shit is inexcusable

It's 20GB now.

Yeah, I was planning on her being playful. I wrote up a couple of different ideas for how to fight her:

One idea I was toying with is that you use the entire cast of the game to fight her, and also her attacks gradually do damage to the building you and the rest of the characters are standing on. If she manages to destroy the building, all the characters are KO'd and she wins.

It is PR, but like the rest of the guest characters in the game, she is simply going to be a boss. None of the guests are playable, apparently.

No, that's not what I had in mind. I do have an "ultra giant" in a sense, who is a much larger character than the rest of the cast, but she's just a regular playable character and not a boss or anything.

So, by that logic, Christie was designed to cater to footfags too.
polite sage so not to derail the thread

Thank fucking god

game was released as a fucking bloatware where even the dialogue was duplicated. issues recognizing controllers and netcode issues.
Tekken 7 being 50gb? fine because of the amount of content tekken games tend to have. BBCP on the same engine of CF with less than half of the shit tekken has? No.
I will buy it downline, tho. .

>mfw what makes me rock hard is her back.

Guess who's back

Just play Terumi, he is fun.

Are you sure? I've checked and it still says it's 49GB to me. Aren't you mistaking it with CF being a 20GB download that then sneakily becomes 50GB once unpacked? Of course it could be just that Steam is being shit and I should just verify game's integrity to lessen the space it takes because it got fixed, but I bet they'd have bragged about reducing the size in patch notes or somewhere for all to see so you probably are wrong.

If that was the case it probably still is, considering the size didn't change at all. Still, explains a lot. Nice fucking port they did this time, I am almost glad there's no dub or it'd be 80GBs.

An obvious footfag catering character focuses on feet even more IMHO, Juri and Christie are more on the subtle side and I doubt anybody wants mutant SF feet anyway. Still, best case is Ramlethal from GG. Half of her regular intro is her wet, sweaty feet leaving her dress-thing as the camera is right on them, and even her old boss intro had its focus right there, on the feet. Nip who designed it must've been a fellow footfag, not even bothering to hide it

Might as well be alpha about your degeneracy I guess.

the series came back a few months ago, he just abbreviated the title. That doesn't mean I'm not excited to see this come back.

I've had enough of that fuck when another friend was playing. And yeah, I was checking the download when I bought it and it was 20.8GB or so, so I guess they didn't bother to update the steam page yet. They actually mentioned reducing the filesize on twitter.

If you can get away with it, why not? Who's going to stop you?

Sounds about right I guess. I mean if I were a game dev, I'd go out of my way to include every single fetish I have. Then again I'd just get accused of ripping off Kantai.

Neither of you are right. Christie is all about the armpits

As a foot/backfag you're nothing but the dust beneath my feet.

Being a podophile is the most plebian of fetishes, user.

Tits = Ass = Legs > everything else

I can agree on legs.

I have to admit the nash wall bounce shit was sex

Almost like this is what SFV should have been to begin with or something.

This guy knows what's up.

Fuck the haters, unless your fetishes detract from the fun of the game.

Wouldn't it be fun to absolutely wreck shit with a character that looks like her?

This

This again

Yea I can see that SF5 since it's already retarded should just go for these big retarded Mahvel style combos just because the game itself is already shit

A woman in uniform is always welcome but the big question if she's using a weapon or not. And if so what kind?

She got cannons user.

Oh, fug. you are right. but is much better with the full title.

I don't know a thing about Kancolle aside from Tatsuta.
Then nah, and how isn't there a Kancolle fighter yet with how popular it is?

I Always thought Christie was all about the legs since her Tekken4 debut

Jesus Christ, she's one of the only tan vidya girls that not only makes me diamonds, but I would allow her to suck me dry like a succubus.

imagine her doing a bunch of sexy capo shit and then falling onto your dick

user I imagine her doing far more than that. The only other thing I imagine is pic related openly laughing and mocking me for being poor while she rides my dick.

I'm not foisting my tastes just stating the most common cliché about Brazilian women, which is that they got some very nice rumps.

Besides, Anna is the best Tekken lady. :^)

Because that would take actual work. And it simply might be something their target audience doesn't want since it would be more than a brainless time sinker.
I'd settle for a shooter like Sengoku Blade or even a hack n' slash.

Patrician

I can make a few of them 10% of the time after a couple of hours of practice.

He said "one of the only tan", not "ten".

It's on sale on ps3 for 2.50 shekels. But is ps3 dead?

oh

Oh man.

One thing I noticed in Tekken 7 customization is there's tan options. I wonder if there's something like reverse-tan where I can make non-white character white?

I kinda felt the same way. He seems like a bland character. But all the other characters seemed bland too so he at least sticks out cause he is not humanoid.

The tan option is natural though since it's just fair skinned people who've been in the sun. Where as naturally tan-skinned characters due to their ethnicity wouldn't have all-body fairness unless they powdered their whole body which is weird. There'll probably be fair makeup options, but not exactly to look fair-skinned.

One of Rashid's colors makes him white but whatever.

I know that it doesn't really make sense, but still it's Harada's game we're talking about. IIRC Tekken 5 or Tekken 6 had catlike bodies for Kings for example, which is not more natural than reverse tan if you ask me. But whatever not really important and probably not going to happen

Something feels off about that image that I can't seem to figure out. It seems like something I should feel arousal for, yet the way it is drawn seems to make me have this feeling I get when I see something in the uncanny valley.

posting. Debating my CvS2 team, as Chun Li is the only character I know I want to use for sure.

Everyone knows that the most important part of a woman are her wings

Then you play a NRS game…
youtube.com/watch?v=t06Dkdg6fEo

I was so disappointed that DOAX3 had NyoTengu lose her wings. No Wings = not my NyoTengu

Opps
Wrong pic

When did Infiltration get his hair back

He got a hair transplant

Koreans have no problem with plastic surgery

TBQH, I'm a huge fan of MK, and I do understand that this guy's position is right. It's weird because MK should have gone the same route as Tekken, and contacted real fighters for mocap and, maybe exagerate the shit out of everything. But I do have a bone to pic with thia guy, and it's the fact that MK X was not a real Nether game, and more of a WB Games production. Nether is, ATM, dead. They died in Injustice, and WB took over the zombified body of developers. But, there is a catch: He didn't spoke about MK 9, but used many examples of games like Garou and SF3. That's a bit weird, since he didn't said a word about older MK games, or how the bodies in DOA are kind like dolls. He have a point in some ways those Kotal and Kitana kicks… the way he does that is quite tendentious.
In the end, I think the game need Tobias back.

Well, so, what is your idea of a big boss fight?

If you mean multiplayer it doesn't have because it's the PS2 version emulated.

With all the fightans coming, I hope for a 2017 season.

Well, your job as the owner is to make her regain her wings.

If she's that size in the game, how they're going to fight her? Starting from the pinky toe? Isn't there a poison ivy girl? Make her shrink Mama Pera to at least building size on a cutscene or just fuck it because it's a NGPC-esque graphics and make her that size anyway. And how the story/arcade would work if every character has to fight her? Make each character's fight during their arcade mode run be on a different part of her body while the other fights are implied?

>None of the guests are playable, apparently.
I still think it's a missed opportunity

Maybe he hasn't got the older MK games to make videos of? Anyhow it doesn't ruin his point about the awkward stances while jabbing.

r youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI

As I said, it's not that his points are wrong, they are tendentious. If you compare SF3 to SFV, you could use the same points, like stupid stances, bad moves, and so on. In fact, he uses examples of both SF IV and V. But, he is only aiming at MK, IMO, because it was the most successful. Something did happened between MK 9 and 10, that changed something in the production, and it's hard to blame nether for not knowing the craft when they are doing it for 25 years, and used stunts, stop motion and mocap throughout the years. The game have problems, but much of that video was about personal taste I guess.

PUNCH

Yeah, if he did stick to only Garou, SFIII and instead of using SFIV and SFV, that have their own share of problems, used Darkstalkers, Xrd and Virtua Fighter along with DOA it would make the video better. Still, it doesn't change the message of the video. And he did acknowledge the old games when he talked about the angle some animations takes in but the point is that he wished the game evolved in the animation department not try to copy the old style using new 3D technology considering the budget and profit thoses games have.
For me, I wouldn't mind the style if they kept using real actors.

I fucking wish MK3 got a HD remake. Life is suffering.

Wasn't that the whole point of MK9? Also I remember MK3 and previous games did have some kind of HD remake, I remember getting something like that from humblebundle a few years ago. I stopped using Steam long ago and don't remember the name, sorry

That was an arcade port. But no MK9 feels fucking clunky to me.

"Oh! My womanly midsection!"

There was a collection not HD remake I have it on my PS3. The online sucks but it's nice to have it.. Also, MK9 plays nothing like UMK3. It was a soft reboot of the franchise with many new stuff like meter management, supers and combo breaker. A rebalanced Mortal Kombat Trilogy in HD like this would be a dream come true.

yeah no fucking thanks. Your autistic mod makes it no fun allowed. Tell your poo in the loo or whatever backwater country he's from to get off the high horse

Some years ago there was one of MK1 but it got C&D. It appears it has had some more development since then.

Better have a jew than a loo.

Is Discord even worth signing up for? I know a few people who use it, and every streamer there is uses it. I do remember reading something about Discord saving your data however.

t. poo in the loo

Do you care about privacy/the company being partially owned by Tencent?
Arguably better than Skype and Teamspeak, give it a try but get ready for a lot of hugboxes
Avoid it like the plague

Don't they have separate rooms for different subjects on discord? Even KOF discord has somewhat lewd pictures allowed there of the girls and Ash.

Also, speaking of KOF: twitter.com/NuraYagami/status/859730967753220097

It's very useful to find matches. About privacy stuff, you can just use it on PC and fake all your data.

I only use discord because it makes arranging local tourneys in my town anything (not just in fightans but in all kinds of games, vidya and non-vidya alike). However, I wouldn't use it to talk with people I don't know personally at all. It's all up to you in the end.

it makes it easier*

You can talk about anything as long as you're not a turboautist.

PLEASE SNK, I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE

Good, less cancer.

Yes, and the general is for shitposting or sharing some news. Then this faggot gets surprised that people have fun.

I don't think you understand how inside jokes and basic sociology works.

No one ever got kicked or banned, not even when we had people actually discuss smash at some point.

Get a burner Email from Cock.li, protonmail or your pick. Turn off all the setting that try and connect accounts. ANything else I'm missing?

I would prefer if IRC stayed the standard but Discord has taken a lot of that thunder away. Don't like making accounts for stuff like this.

He'd probably know that if the figure of authority didn't act like a huge cunt directly to someone who was new and didn't know anything about the place at first as a completely uncalled for joke.
You can be a cunt to people who have already been in there for a long time but to someone that presumably doesn't know anyone else, it gives off a bad impression especially when plenty of other places have absolutely disgusting moderation like our very own /a/. It makes people assume that's how the place always is and how it's run.

Fucking rip. The CPE port was good, how did they mess this up so bad?

He's exaggerating, horribly. I know exactly who and what he's talking about.

Can you actually provide evidence of this or are you just going to say that you got your feelings hurt and leave it at that

You remind me of me when I was 14 and internet words still hurt my feelings.

user, no. That's exactly what is missing, not the problem. People praise GG Xrd exaclty because that's what they did, something SF and MK failed to do. Frankly, I think KoF also failed, but mostly because they made many concessions and didn't had a budget.
MK X is an inferior game to 9 and the criticism is valid, it's just that I can't agree about his points in many arts of the video. First and foremost, MK was always a different beast in comparison to Japanese 2D fighters, and I think this is part of his "beef" with the whole series.

Hue version!

One thing I found hilarious is that the first thing was him complaining about idle animations when Virtua Fighter has the characters do a subtle movement every few second when they're neutral, while many DoA characters have extremely elaborate idle animations (look at Ryu).

Disregard that, I suck cocks, I thought he complained about elaborate idle animations per se and not when they're just done shittily.

you just saved me some shekels user. I don't care what people say about you. you're ok in my book.

For a second I thought there would be a mimic/dummy character called "Dublado".

Fixed that for ya.

user… That was a good one, I giggled.

Anyways, one thing I'm curious, we've seen those Falcom costumes on DoA 5LR, but have any Falcom character made a cameo, or better yetyet, were playable in a fighter?

For a character designed after Henry Cavill, Superman looks rather ugly imo

I don't think you understand how inside jokes and and basic social queues work. You were being autistic to an anime girl avatar steam friends general faggotry level. The only cancer is you.

god you're pathetic.png

Ok, now you got my attention. But Damian with the Dick's voice just because they're Robin it's a little weird Unless there's a Nightwing(Dick) skin.

While I'm not that well versed in animation department besides "looks cool" and "looks weird", people on MMCafe are more eloquent: mmcafe.com/cgi-bin/forums/bbs/messages/13629.shtml#77892

Those are good points, and he also thinks like me: it's not incompetence, there are many other reasons. Even with WB in on their neck, I who knows how much of their game is really theirs.
And yeah, listening to the classic VAs was really good.

sfv sucks but I have a real thing for women with wild flowing hair and legs for days

MK vs DC was more "comic related". Thwy should have kept that way.

The one thing that drives me absolutely fucking mad about Injustice is the complete lack of classic costumes. I really hate all this stupid dark and gritty bullshit, I just wanna have some fun.

It's against the law for western fighters to have bright colors

IIRC Injustice has some skin mods, check them if you're playing on PC

It's funny how they were less edgy in a fucking Mortal Kombat crossover than they are in their own fighting game.

Not sure if you've been following Pocket Rumble, but part of its design is that you can switch characters in between rounds, and there are only eight characters anyways.

The Mama Pera battle would be based on this same principle, except instead of only having three rounds to beat her you have eight tries, using the entire cast to try and beat her.

In any case, it's only tentative and I haven't really talked it out with PR dev yet, although he has expressed interest and I've been trying to reach him.

To be clear, I am not talking about my own game, I am talking about one of my game's characters appearing as a guest in another game.

Well, in this case, it would depend in the game genre too. A shmup? Beatemup? RPG? 3D or 2D fighter?

Y'all niggas the type that'd leave if a non-Holla Forums sanctioned group pulled that as a joke and blame redditors under your breath.

When are we actually gonna see gameplay of your game tho before you talk about cameos and guests and shit

Are any of the Blazblue games on PC worth playing?

No, not really I was waiting for the game to come out of early access to grab it. But if the eight characters are complete, I might get this weekend. Well, good luck, be creative with the boss battle to make it fun to fight against.

You're not reading the thread right?

yes

They are ok. I wouldn't pay full price though.

Well I do admit it's taking longer than I'd like it to. But hopefully soon… like… End of summer? September?

Frankly, I've fought plenty of giantfu in other genres. Shmups, platforms and even some RPGs. The way he putted it, I thought how a boss fight with his character would work in another game.

it hurts how true this is

I wonder what he meant by this.

Explain something to me. Considering what Pokken bases itself on, why is Sudowoodo still unplayable?

lmao I know you're lying because that game is dead as fuck and everyone except 1 person I know dropped it and he plays Kakyoin because I lowkey taught him how good he is.

You know you can play games locally right? You can have a main and not play online, why the fuck do you think people list mains for games with no way to play online?

I don't see the fun in playing practice mode/CPU matches all day. Don't even try to tell me there's a local scene somewhere because I've checked and there's no active scene in the western hemisphere.
I know Shin tried to get a scene started in SoCal but I think there was just no interest and he was the only one I can recall ever that tried to bring it back. It's just as dead as world heroes aside from when people get together to throw a joke tournament at a game no one plays.

Well I do. Most of my playtime in ASB was spent just unlocking all the characters.

Also, why is the SFV so… ghetto?

I have an aversion to niggers so watching an average SF tourney really makes me ill.

Is it because niggers like to fight so much in real life that they take to it? I can't even find one white player to root for like I can with Smash I always hope the autismo Mew2King wins

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret; You can play fighting games with friends in the same room.

Golden being a faggot is nothing new, he's never getting to be a mod anyway.

And if shitposting led to kicks, actual mods would be the first to go.

wow rude

Nogs like fighters because that's what they grew up with. Poor families couldn't afford a fancy Nintendo with their gibs money, but they could spare twelve quarters every week. That's why arcades lasted so much longer in "diverse" neighborhoods than around whites.

Golden is easily the biggest cancer, I'm surprised he's still not banned. He doesn't even play fighting games.

Did you guys really expect Arcsys to take non-PS ports let alone Western ports seriously? This is the same company/team that told 360 owners to go fuck themselves when they made them wait 4 more months for Valkenheim while the PS3 owners got him during CS (Goons and weeabos justified this like the faggots they are). This is also the same company that tries to justify $40 patch discs with or without their weeabo-otaku fanbase.

Because SFV is dogshit, and with epsorts everyone and their fucking granny is trying to jump on the train even if SFV is fucking garbage Lowtiergod is a trash nigger, but at least he has good hygiene. I can't say the same for Smash players because they're all ugly, smelly ass-holes (I've been around Smash players. They're all awful).

Kill yourself you faggot. You know an illegal spic Smash player tried to rape someone last year, right?

Speaking of SFV, I think it's funny that almost no one cares how Capcom keeps fucking up with things like patch delays, patches, and the FIVE BRAND NEW CHARACTERS (lol BRAND NEW my ass).

Sjws who don't even play fighters are in the fgc? I'm shocked (end sarcasm). Oh yea, reminder Geoff the Hero became a sjw cuck like his hero Maximilian.

Yes.

Play the new one only if you don't use an AMD video card, integrated graphics.
Also playing the game using windowed mode and the steam overlay in anything other than 19280x1080 is broken and you'll want to be able to do shit like knowing how to update your video drivers.

Not only Capcom. This is a weird moment for fighters. The genre is full of big releases from all the big companies, very close to each other, but, everything is full of DLC, overpriced stuff, bad ports, online that is not much functional at launch, and so on. By the way, seems like Harada, once again, tried to convince people that TKxSF is not dead. Yeah.
By the way, got this last month. It's.kind of cool.

Doesn't he want to release it a few years later so it doesn't compete with T7?

What the fuck happened with IDs?

You're full of shit and I suspect you never played their games since PS3/360 gen because before CF their PC ports had very minor issues and were patched in less than one week. Not only that, they're communicating on Steam forums meanwhile shitton of western companies constantly shit bad quality ports and have little to no communication with consumers. This is coming from a person who expected terrible +R port which turned out better than PS3 version, I had zero faith in that release and I sure as hell did not expect them to communicate or listen to the people. Someone even asked them to bring arcade side borders and Arcsys actually delivered.
They treat PC as platform better than they treated 360 and even better than they treat PS4 now when it comes to technical stuff, Sign and Revelator on PC are the best versions and PC is getting Revelator 2 in 6 days after PS4 release which is a miracle because 2 or 3 years ago not a single person believed that Arcsys get their shit together someday. And as for Xrd ports itself, I'm able to play both Sign and Revelator on weak as fuck GPU and it can handle all 60 fps and aside from lack of better native resolutions support I haven't experienced issues related to technical stuff of PC version.
Don't get me wrong, I still find a lot of their business practices shoddy, but they managed to deliver when it was about PC and that's what people who care about them noticed too. Though Arcsys community manager is collecting feedback and CF was patched twice already IIRC.

Im beginning to think this will only result in more DLC for T7. Crossover DLC, not a crossover game.

a glitch

Quite possible. They could do a DOA5, and add plenty of characters from other games to it. The power bar is already in place, so, who knows. Hell, Akuma is part of the plot already, to add more characters would be easy.
I really would like to see a Christie vs. Elena done by Bamco.
To think Lei was DLC on SFxTK and will probably be in T7 too.

archive.is/qmOZ2

People still defend this company.

I know, who would've thought that people don't enjoy paying full price for a game in late alpha stage.

I'm actually kinda surprised that there's a lot of comments telling Capcom are full of shit.

Feels bad man. A Tekken game with no Lei is like a DOA game with no swimsuit costumes.
That's the most interesting part of this whole premise imo, seeing how they handle the SF characters. Maybe we'll find that some of them make better Tekken characters kind of like Raven

Pretty much this, why do people not know this and act surprised? Did you people actually go to arcades?

That's going to be hard to achieve with current year capcom. They better hope that the mild positive reception of Resident Evil 7 helps them, but I have a feeling it won't. Especially with them already jewing out with the DLC.

Banter time

Meanwhile, MvCI is going to have 6+ characters as day-one, disc-locked content, one of them being one of the main fucking bosses, and a couple of disc-locked costumes.

So, it seems that the nips were so OLDSKOOL that even the sprites in SNK and Taito games were made in fucking joysticks connected to PC98! I would love to see these beasts in action!

videogamesdensetsu.tumblr.com/post/160230210495/when-graphic-designers-from-taito-snk-and-other

mmcafe.com/cgi-bin/forums/bbs/messages/13519.shtml#70395

Really, I would've never guessed.

When I hear that word, I think of ski-ball and Time Crisis, so not in the sense you mean, no. The first time I heard about the income disparity between nogs and gooks (one of the reasons gooks are so good at Starcraft is because they could afford expensive computers and good internet connections) was around 2011 when some nobody made a series of posts on Twitter talking about it. I think there had been some culture clash at a tournament or a convention, but it's been a while and I can't quite remember because I didn't try to commit it to memory at the time.

Why does this happen?

Knowing your character and actually doing said things with your character are two completely different things.

I never noticed that Grodd and Atrocitus sounds EXACTLY the same until now.

How do you run quicker with your stick?

I'm still trying to convert from fightpads to fightsticks. I had a good run with pads but feel like I've reached their limit. There's just one problem that remains. I can't seem to nail the right amount of double-tapping necessary to make my character run right when I want to and end up moving barely forward, leaving me open to attack. I've been able to replicate the way I play 85% on a fightstick but this part seems to be holding me back. I gravitate towards rush down characters and so chasing after my opponent like a lunatic is absolutely part of my "strategy." Regardless, it's annoying that I keep leaving myself open when I am trying to keep up my momentum and keep as uncomfortably close all the time. Am I missing something? Do I just have to beat my stick harder and pull left or right as hard as I can?

Grab a hitbox. Unless you're not using good parts like Sanwa and Seimitsu.

Not only that, SFV defense force slander any other game's article every single time: archive.is/bk8hw

There isn't any reason to use eventhubs, honestly

ed boon you fucking hack

[HAND RUBBING INTENSIFIES]

We already know about the jewing you tittywank.
But
TWO FUCKING MK CHARACTERS?
If you wanna jew then at least add characters people actually want.

I hate how characters look in UE4

It's only Sub-zero, my man?

There's a silhouette at the end that very obviously looks like Raiden, with the hat and shoulder pads.
I can only hope for some reason that it's just Static Shock cosplaying as him.

NEW THREAD