Start game. Never played this game before

How the fuck do I become a mage, Holla Forums?

That's why i don't play CRPGs. Imagine replaying all the dialogues because you fucked up your build.

Also if you playing enhanced edition, i believe you can toggle god mode somewhere to progress.

Why can't all games be like skyrim amirite?

I'm going to be honest, due to the buggy nature of 90s CRPG, you need a fucking guide.

You can find out how to become a mage by just asking questions to people in Sigil. PS:T pretty much explains everything in the game, just talk to everyone and say everything you can

Ya fucked up, ya git.
It's WISDOM, the stat that gives you fuckloads of XP and muhmemories.

If ya wanna be a wizard, arry, you got talk to an old granny. I think she was at fartpickers square, but can't remember. She teachs you some spells.
The stone you gave the gith also gives you some spells, but you got do some phylosophy with him.

Oh right, you can also read Falls-from-Grace diary and get some kickass spells :^)

I've talked to just about everyone cept most of the no-name burks. Guess I'll look around my journal a little more too see if I missed something.

I fucked up my OP. I put a lot of points into both Wisdom and Charisma.

The midwife? Shit, she offered to cure me the last time I was with her. I'll check up on her again.

Tell me Holla Forums What can change the nature of a man?

Those no-name people are the ones you use for guides most of the time. Also even though some npcs don't have names they still have unique shit, you should have learned this in Mortuary where all corpses have the same name but are all different

I remembered about Nordom, he's pretty much impossible to find without guide Still except for him you shouldn't need a guide

FUCK, I messed up again. Looking at my stats, apperantly I didn't invest in CHR. I put it all in CON.

Weird that that's where all I put my points in, cause of how much my ass is getting kicked.

Anime girls with dicks drawn on them

futanari

The true answer?
Nothing.
Because it is the nature of man to change.

Also, this is something most people don't figure out, but:
Start the game as fighter. Keep with it for 4-5 levels to get your HP to decent levels.
Change to Rogue and learn some lockpicking or stealth. This is not really needed though, depending on what you wanna do and if you like Annah in your party 24/7.

Late game, you should ALWAYS change to wizard. You get kickass spells but with your previous fighter levels you also get some beefy HP, so you're not some puny mage clad in paper robes that dies if someone sneezes at you.

How's 52HP? Cause I've already talked to the tree hugger about the seed and I'm heading back to the midwifes place now.

Damnit I wanna be a WIZARD

You can change classes at will, it's not permanent don't worry

Life doesn't matter if you're gonna be a mage.
Just pump your points in INT so that you don't have a spell book cap.
Also there is a poison cloud spell scroll in the game, there is only one of those so teach that to only your character and no one else.

But only the highest leveled class gives you max HP raise on level-up, right? It were years since I finished the game. I forgot the multiclassing rules for the game.

The class you leveled first gives you its HP IIRC, so if you reached to level 7 as thief you get thief's hp rolls and when you reach level 7 as fighter or mage you don't get any more HP. This might be wrong I also played it long time ago but this is how I remember it

I just felt bad that this thread has been up all morning and you haven't gotten your (you) yet.

JUSTICE.

That's barely above average, fam.

Pic related.