Wario Ware

I love Wario Ware TWIRPED!

My Boy! emulator has gyroscope and rumble for Twisted. It works beautifully. This is my own screenshot.

Works great on my phone, but what I really want is to play it on PC using the Dualshock 4 gyro. Is that even a thing?

I manage to get it to work but I gave up on the Wario-man boss stage Simon game. I couldn't get it register a single move in that stage.

What's with this twirped thing?

What emulator do you use on mobile?
DS emulators on mobile usually have a slight input delay, does this happen with the GBA ones too?

It is what happens when you spin Warioware Twisted in the title screen.

I love Wario Ware, it's one of the most underappreciated series there is. Too bad Nu-tendo will not release it with the Switch.

You serious? Did they say they weren't going to make one? One less reason to buy a switch I guess.

Nothing was confirmed, faggot. It was just some user look at trends.

It's not like they announced or deannounced anything. It's the way they're handling their IPs. Even the Wii U had a micro version of Wario Ware tagged onto it that nobody played.

Actually, is Wario Ware the only Microgame Collection ever?

Why would you use android emulation when VBA has native wiimote support for gyro and rumble?

Ladies and gentlemen…
WARIO DE MAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wario Ware is a fucking disgrace compared to real Wario games.

Also, WHY NO WARIO WORLD SEQUEL??

Aren't you that retard that thought vac scanned every file on your computer?

It's pretty clear that Nintendo wanted to consolidate their IPs to prevent competition between them.

I think they're only allowing Wario to have the scraps and gimmicks that would be considered too vulgar, inappropriate, edgy, what have you from Mario Party.

They'll never bring him back into the spotlight with a true-blue platformer, as that would directly compete with Mario sales, which they need to remain high to maintain their brand recognition within the household.

It's a shitty situation. I still believe that Super Mario Land 3 was the best Wario game made, because it didn't try too hard, it was just fucking great in every way that it did go in. As in, a really well done but simple pizza will taste a lot better than a dish that has 30 ingredients where every one is just a little overpowering/off-taste, like Mario and the later Wario platformers are, for me.

THIS HERE IS MONA PIZZA
MAKERS OF THE WORLD'S BEST PIZZA

I want to cum in Mona when she shows up at my house to bring me pizza.

Because VBA is shit?
Does mGBA support that though?

I use MyBoy! Only the pro version has gyro but it's easy to pirate. No delay on my end.

How? This is for Android, correct? Have a happy Mado in exchange…

All you have to do to pirate Android apps is find the apk and install it. No need for a root or any shit like that.

No shit? God damn. I thought it was all locked down for some stupid reason. Thank you, user.

How so?

pretty sure it doesn't.
Not entirely mind you

It still hurts to this day.

No.

I think Nintendo just accepts that their pool of talent has dried up. Same reason why they gave up on F-Zero and other series that don't print money automatically. I mean, they had to resort to outsourcing the last Land game to the Goemon guys, and while the game wasn't up to par with the previous Lands, it showed that Nintendo still had some interest in Wah. Oh well, at least 1, 2, 3, 4 and VB will go down as some of the greatest platformers of all time.

so uh, what's the goal here?

Undressing girls?

that's what I was assuming but it seems way too easy, are you supposed to tap to a pattern or something?

it's times like this I really wish I could read gook scribblings.

I think it's just an excuse to put in cute, undressed girls with jiggle animations in the game.

MOTHERFUCKER

I found all these videos on nicovideo, by the way.

Where do I get this ROM hack?

Have you not played Wario Ware DIY before, user?

I can't find anything on VBA unless you're talking about VBA-GX on the Wii. Is there a fork on Windows that supports this?

There was NES remix 1 and 2, but no Wario as the host.

How do you explain no shoulder-bash Wario in smash? Nowadays he's just only a character filler in most Mario games.

It's Made in Wario, or Wario Ware D.I.Y. depending on your region. The game is basically Mario Paint 2 with the ability to make microgames, art and music within it. You can also upload your games to the Wii to get them onto a bigger screen.

I believe Nintendo stopped advertising it because doujin artists started using it to share lewd microgames and 4komas and they became too popular for Nu-tendo's child-friendly image.

Ashley is the best.

I would like someone to port this game outside of its hellhole without the 3d and add more playable characters.

the hell is a tweeder anyway, sounds like some elementary-school word for dick