Classic Sonic sucks

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient
physicsclassroom.com/class/newtlaws/Lesson-4/Newton-s-Third-Law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

git gud

No. the classic games are fucking awful and were never good. They are the most unfun, fucking asinine, agrivating experience known to man. The 3D games are the only ones I actually had fun with.

This catalog is going to get worse and worse. That is the fucking sad part.

Where are you on the autism spectrum, user?

Just like this franchise?

Why don't you start by explaining why you think those things? Give actual examples instead of pulling shit out of your ass and expecting anyone to take the time out of their day to give you a reply.
This isn't a problem, you have a spin dash for a reason, it allows you to gain momentum very quickly. Those steep slopes that you're crying about can be spin dashed, or they can be jumped over if you hit a certain point and time your jump correctly.
Learn the level. They're classic games, you have to memorize the level if you want to progress quickly.
Enemies are just another type of obstacle to get around, learn to deal with it, you faggot.

I thought you said you liked the 3d games better?
Can you at least keep your bait consistent?

You know exactly what I meant user and your post proved it. Stop defending the shitty unfun 2D games.

To be frank it seems the games have gone downhill tremendously since unleashed due to the massive increase in 2.5D horseshit, that we were able to escape for the years before Sonic 06.

When Sonic returns to true 3D gameplay the games will be fun again. Until then they will always be half a game, and half fun.

xDDDD TROLLFACE LOL! TROLOLOL XDDDDDDD

kill yourself

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the litterbox today…

Is there a point to this thread?

You're a fag. If I was able to tear apart the entirety of your argument, then it's clear that you're just a bitch who wants to suck a the teat of modern vidya.

Op killing himself for making a low quality, shitty thread.

time to figure it out

psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient

heh XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Op is gey

Ylyl thread now

Haha wow

I lost xdD

K thats all the energy i have for this shit

You had one job and you failed.

I'm bad at physics, why doesn't it actually work? Because earth's magnetism is stronger than some small magnet? Would that work in vacuum/space?

It does work if you push the vehicle at the start.

physicsclassroom.com/class/newtlaws/Lesson-4/Newton-s-Third-Law

The magnet is both pulling the car towards itself and trying to push itself towards the car. Since the magnet is attached to the car the magnet is both pulling and pushing with equal force which cancels out.

Why is Sonic the ultimate nemesis of the underage? How come they can't deal with what were some of the easiest games of the 16bit era?

They're nu-autists. :^)