Someone please tell me this piece of shit cunt has a special RNG set up for him or something cus

Someone please tell me this piece of shit cunt has a special RNG set up for him or something cus
JESUS FUCK

ALSO STOP CALLING ME A CHEATER YOU PIECE OF SHIT, IM DOING MY HARDEST AND YOU JUST SAY NO TO EVERY GARBAGE ETRIMONIOS I SEND AND YOU SEND LIKE 6 TETRIS IN A ROW

FUCK YOU

(Checked)
You just got to keep dropping Tetrominos until he goes down, Eccolo doesn't fuck around and neither should you, OP

l-lewd

What game?

He was my wall too. I legit got lucky beating him at Puyo Puyo, never touching either 5-9 or 5-10 again. Fuck that guy.

I-Is there more?

wait till you get fight T at the final stage

who is your favorite character and
why is this fish the best character in the game?

I hate his voice actor too. Always used for A.U.T.I.S.M. edgy dark clownish characters. But fuck just 3 chain him to death.

It's a tie between him and wuss scientist dog.

Thanks, user

You need to set up a crapton of chains in a row. it took me forever, but it felt so good to just DESTROY him in Puyo in the follow-up battle

Puyo Puyo Tetris

I get funny feelings from scientist dog. The way he goes from a serious expert to a whiny bitch.

Also, its hilarious when playing against him and he yips. Like. Feels so good to smack him around

How would you feel if someone beat you up?

Ms. Accord is not playable

Why am I still living

Lines like that can't be an accurate translation.

is the game worth downloading?

Yeah, although only the PS4 physical release and Switch release are in English.

Damn, I was hoping it'd be in English on 3DS. When are they going to homebrew the Switch?

here's hoping for 3DS fan translation

The Tetris ruleset in this game is shit, just play Puyo Vs on PC and TGM2+/3 in MAME separately.

There are a lot of english puns.

source for the ytp?

Just because the screenshot's from the Switch version doesn't mean anything, it's still a screenshot from PPT

YOU CHEATER