Meanwhile…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6p7OdQRkTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh boy

=( •д•)))

enough  with  banana  peels!

i  need  a  red  shell.

Neat! I'mma make snacks and settle in for this ride!

Godspeed, I have to sleep. Love you anyway ROB.

(;¬_¬)

3rd  place.

getting  tired  of  this.

( ̄□ ̄;)?

I know that long-suffering feeling.

This is gonna get comfy, need to grab food.

(〇o〇;)

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

hello.

good  evening.

do  you  like  video  games?

I have witnessed your subpar placement GB. I can't un-see it.

Video games can be fun

(✿◠‿◠)

my  name  is  Game  Boy.

i  am  a  Game  Boy.

i  am  also  a  cute.

yes

Cutest handheld ever. Switch dog aint got nothin on this hardware

Where is R.O.B?

Dead. There is only F.C.R now.

(•‿•)

want  to  talk  about  video  games?

Where are you hiding GB Pocket? where's the body GB?

Be careful, if you actively make too many R.O.B threads you will be autistically screeched out of here too.

Sure. How much are you getting out of the Switch's lineup? MK8 feel better than the WiiU version?

I've been playing Nier: Automata, because I am a slowpoke and never play new games when the cool kids are still doing it.
Anyway, it's pretty good! I'm still trying to see if there's more depth to combos; if there is, the game doesn't do a good job of showing it.
But yeah, it's still a good game.

You're looking a little too dead green today GB, have you checked yourself out?

Favorite MK? Mine is Double Dash

┐(‘~`;)┌

you crazy.

(*・▽・*)

better battle mode.

why didn't they do this battle mode before?

(⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

i like 2b.

(゚∀゚)☞

this  one  my  favorite.

Reported for avatarfagging.
Holla Forums is not your personal blog

Oh look, it's a "paragraph spastic takes pics of his game systems/accessories while roleplaying with himself" thread
Where's the sales pitch boyo

Don't you start you vixen! We won't help you cheat on R.O.B!!

fags

(─‿─)

(≖ ‿ ≖)

you  are  cute.

do  you  have  a  favorite  handheld?

I do.

The PSP.

no bully

yes, it happens to be the original gameboy (i'm 32)

lewd… go on

the original DS

Why is there so much more shitposting than normal?
Did ROBOP piss somebody off?

is the sega 32x with all the attachments a gangbang?

lewd

Defended paid online for the Switch.
I don't really care as long as it doesn't detract from the quality of the ROB threads.

more like a Frankenstein's monster

PSP because emulation

My first was a GB Pocket

I've also noticed that the splatoon threads are trying to attack him for some reason.

YOU ARE NUMBER ONE

Those are the threads he's been doing them in.
Also pic related

(・_・ヾ?

why  not  Game  Boy?

I love ya GB but if I played with you I'd be cucking ROB and I don't want to do that

Some people prefer you, others prefer your sister. It's nothing personal.

also this

( ⋂‿⋂’)

i  got  big  game  library.

simple  and  effective  design.

nearly  indestructible.

long  battery  life.

and...

color?

╭( ・ㅂ・)

i  am  thick.

Eh
Not the thickest I've seen.

That's not real thicc

GB… is there something you are trying to tell us?

Yeah but you're also a gaper, can't you fit like 4 long shafts in you at once, holy shit what a hoe.

(♡´౪`♡)

don't  deny  it.

you  want  me.

Wait GB, are you trying to fucking seduce me, you cheating cunt bitch?

Yeah fuck off, I hope ROB slaps your fucking ass and not in the kinky way

awfully hot in here isn't it?

the Game Gear is real thicc. SEGA does what Nintendon't

The Game Gear is fucking obese.

GB?

What are you doing?

Are you showing off again to our guests?

(๑′°︿°๑)

no.

ROB SHE TRIED TO FUCK ME BREAK UP WITH THE BITCH NOW

I'd say kill yourself but Sega hardware is already dead.

Well, I thought it was cute.

Hey there, friends.

It's nice to see you.

Been playing any good video games lately?

Ace Combat 5

WE ARE MOBIUS ONE

gb a cute

C U C C

I finally got into the Touhou series. I'm shit at it but it's great.

ROB come on man don't be a beta

You don't understand, this is real thicc.

Maybe he wants to have a threesome.

But user, MMF threesomes are cucksomes.

nintendo systems have the biggest junk in their trunk

But GB I have a gameboy a colored gameboy!

I wouldn't say that. They are kinda gay though since the balls have a chance of touching.

With /cuteboys/ it counts as FFM.

Mark's going to sperg out if she keeps this up.

Beat Shantae not too long ago

ROB!ROB!!!GB was trying to cheat on you!

I thought the switch owns marks heart?

They have some serious patrician taste in vidya

I am sorry user, but that is merely tr/a/nnytalk, and boys are boys no matter how feminine the penis.

I know we sort of got to a slow start, so let me breeze through.

My name is R.O.B.

This is GB.

With that out of the way, let's continue.

Anyone get Mario Kart 8 Deluxe this weekend?

I did.

A lot of you must be having fun, I bet.

If we're being sincere, it's because the PSP has more games to my liking. I grew up with the OG GB, and Toshinden GB will always be my jam, but the PSP offers more of what I want.

I did, would you like to play with me later?

There's a lot of excitement surrounding Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

I know because I see a lot of advertisements on television and everybody on the internet can't stop talking about it.

…which is funny, considering that the game was originally released nearly three whole years ago.

No, it doesn't have any new race tracks, and I don't care enough for battle mode, call me when Nintendo announce Mario Kart 8 DLC Round 2, the Kongening.

But it's nice to see people starting to join in on the fun.

I don't know about you, but I joined in on the fun a long time ago.

IMMERSION
BROKEN

Ever since then, me and Mario Kart have had a bit of a history going back over 25 years ago.

It's no lie!

Perhaps you remember the first time you've ever played a Mario Kart game?

What was your first time like?

Good lord, he's already a wizard

Shots Fires

original mario kart, was fun, not sure what my fav is though

It's amazing how I've been frequenting an image board soap opera for years just to follow the romance between two toys from the 1980s. I'm unironically aroused by a fucking Game Boy right now.

Haven't seen the box art of super circuit in 15 years. Still have the cartridge but man the seeing that tickles my brain.

Did you play it at a friend's house?

Did you receive a copy for your birthday or for a special occasion?

Did you play it with your brother or sister?

Dont you mean ==GRAND WIZARD==

Like all soap operas, it even involves plenty of NTR. I mean, Game Boy was going to cuck ROB with everyone in this thread at the same time. That's definitely "plenty."

I played DS version once on an emulator . It was terrible.

Then i played 64 on another emulator . Shit was great

N64 version. Still my favorite.

Nope, I had no friends

Super Mario 64, I remember going for Wario and Bowser on Toad's Turnpike over and over and how crashing even once fucked over my chances of winning any multiplayer game.

I didn't have many friends, I bought copies of the games on days other than my birthday, and I'm an only child.
For a while it was just me and the CPU. Then it became me and people online.

Why?

My family have been getting drunk and playing the mario kart games since we were 13! It's a fun tradition.

No wonder he's already so powerful…!

Isn't it amazing how video games bring back happy memories?

It's hard to imagine people playing video games and not being happy, don't you think?

Well, it depends on whether the game in question is good or not.
As a matter of fact, a lot of the time after I get done playing Mario Kart I'm more pissed off than before I played it. I fucking hate red shells except when I'm using them then red shells are ok

Pokemon gives me memories of my mothers death

What's also pretty interesting is how the series gradually changed with each and every new game.

For example, Mario Kart: Double Dash came out for the GameCube over ten years after the first game.

Of all the games, Double Dash had the best music.

In the game, each kart now had two characters instead of one.

This was an especially interesting mechanic when you're playing cooperatively with a friend.

It added a considerable amount of depth. You had to choose characters carefully if you didn't want your kart to weigh too much and handle differently.

Funny enough, this was the only time they did the whole "two-characters-at-once" thing.

My sister and I would play co-op but because we were like 8 we ended up fighting over who got to drive. Then we'd get eighth place and go back to battle mode.

Thats very ableist of them ROB. Surely you dont support such anti-PC developer decisions?

Pretty much all additions made after double dash are irreversible mistakes. I really dislike gliding and underwater segments.

When Mario Kart DS came out in 2005, it marked a very important milestone not only for the Mario Kart series, but also for Nintendo games for years to come.

It was the very first Nintendo video game that supported online multiplayer.

From that point forward, you didn't have to just play people near you, like your siblings or your friends at school.

You could also play people from all around the world.

R.O.B. IS A GLOBALIST

Finally, I could actually get angry at actual people instead of computers.

I miss Custom Robo

It was amazing when I first tried it. I was excited to see that I was playing someone in Europe and the other from Japan.

…but I was never all that good because everyone just snaked around the race tracks and I couldn't figure out how to do that.

Ya, that fucking bullshit

I

I'm going to cum on your circuitry and give you short-circuit… Actually, make that a big-circuit.
( ° ʖ ° )

Did you ever get that brief period where you didn't really realize you were playing with other people? Like, you knew what it was called, but didn't know what it meant?

When I figured out I was actually playing with other people I could talk to, it was a huge relief that I didn't have to go to the kids at school to play video games with someone else anymore. I made my closest friends in my whole life like, just like that, not long after.

What does GB think of 9S, if she likes 2B?

Mario Kart Wii was also important because it introduced motion controls for the first time in the series.

Each game came with a Wii Wheel, and you were encouraged to use it over other controller options for the most immersive experience.

A lot of people didn't like it.

I liked it, though.

Same actually…

It was fun.

Then, in 2011, Mario Kart 7 was released for the Nintendo 3DS.

The game made full use of the 3DS's stereoscopic 3D effects to produce visuals that would pop out towards you, like bubbles or air streaks.

A lot of people didn't like it.

I liked it, though.

Also, can you believe that this was what the Nintendo 3DS used to look like?

I don't miss that meme

Isn't that guy a fag? why is he hanging around some twink-looking young fag?

I never played mario kart with motion controls, but I sure did love MH3 with them for some reason. I've no idea why, but I mastered the fucking nunchuk for that. It was my first ever Monster Hunter game, the start of a genuine passion, and it warmed me up to the whole idea of motion controls to the point where I really don't mind them even today.

Do you have to swing the controller every time you want to strike?

God, no, else I'd be trying to lose muscle as well as weight right now.

I think it made heavy use of A and B for attacks, with the occasional swing of the nunchuk or thrust of the remote to begin specials or something.

And now, fast forward to today!

With a kind-of-new Mario Kart that's just released, it's another chance to relive that first moment.

ROB, who is best kart driver?

Think about it:

You get back home from the store, or that package you were looking forward to finally came in the mail.

You unwrap it, insert the game into your console, and get ready for the next exciting thrill.

Then, for maybe a split second, you're reminded of that day long, long ago, when you played the very first game in the series.

You didn't know what to expect, but you ended up loving every minute of it, and you always wanted more.

Then you realize that every time you start a new game, the excitement and the happiness you felt all those years ago never went away, and now they're back once again, like a good friend you haven't seen in a long while.

So now it's time for me to relive old moments and make new and perhaps even happier moments.

If you see me online, be sure to say hello.

My online handle is R.O.B.

If you see two R.O.B.'s in the same room, that means GB and I are playing together.

Which reminds me…

Where did GB go?

autism center

She's trying to fuck FCR
Calling it now

This episode sure is LONG

She probably went to insert a cartridge

I warned you ROB! I WARNED YOU! She's probably fucking another guy RIGHT NOW!

What the fuck is with everyone wanting ROB to get cucked?

Those bots are pure. That there is love.

CALL THE COPS SHE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED

(╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

i  thought  you  said  people  like  "thick"?

Uh oh.

Knew it.
Weren't you banned for 29 years?

wew

EFFUSHEEARR SAYS ROTS OF THINGS!

AND I LIE MOST OF TIME!

MOSTLY BECAUSE IT IS FUNNY TO ME!

NOW, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO FIND SUPER RARE AND MYSTERIOUS MEW, YOU NEED TO GO AWAY, KUDASAI?

Marks gonna be so triggered.

LOOK UNDER A TRUCK

Reminder that F.C.R is a trap.

Rob, let's face it, you're a cuck and GB's a skank.

(๑´╹‸╹`๑)

i  thought  i  was  cute.

MODS

Oh well, GB will probably be back any time now.

FCR needs to learn not to get a basic girl's confidence up or she'll just end up disappointed

It's okay GB, you're plenty thicc, F.C.R just likes cuteboys, cause hes a degenerate.

In any case, goodnight everyone!

Remember, GB and I love you.

R.O.B you monster!

My melanin-enriched friend

youtube.com/watch?v=O6p7OdQRkTc

Love ya too, ROB. Not in that way though, that's fucking gay.

Goodnight, R.O.B. !

Catch ya later

Due to military obligations, ROB will not return until late May.

In the meantime, play some video games that make you happy.

See you all sometime after May 19th.

Thank you for making Israel America Great Again sir.
South-Border front soon. Get ready for the day of the bean

You mean ICE? Because you said you were in ICE. I guess you were just making that shit up. What else could you be lying about, I wonder?

Remember to steal a NKorea waifu to bring back to burgerland with you.

I admit that my first mistake was giving out information about my personal life like as if I was trying to accomplish something.

We all make mistakes, don't worry about it.

Stop giving out info dummy. It wouldn't look good if you were connected to Holla Forums while working at ICE.

Especially since he uses a trip

Eh, they could still salvage it. What I'm really hoping for is that the next game is designed around 200cc being the endgame and the tracks are much longer.

What i'm reminded of is that in current year there are no more instruction booklets that you can read while taking a fat shit before pluging the game in, and i'm incredibly sad and frustrated.

DAILY REMINDER THIS FAGGOT IS A MOD ON CUCKCHAN STILL TO THIS DAY
Thanks Mark, this board is so fucking great. I mean look at that catalog, its top notch quality.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

No way, fag.

Have you never read the Alex Rider series?
It's a series of books about a boy, whose uncle dies. Turns out that his uncle (who was also serving as his father) was a secret MI6 agent, who was assassinated. MI6 pressures Alex into doing strange jobs for them. Stormbreaker is the first book in the series and covers Alex's first job, where he has to go undercover in a computer factory. Turns out, the owner, who gifted PCs to all schools in England, has implemented a virus capsule, that will release a deadly virus on all students. Alex has to get away from the factory and warn the MI6 not to activate the PCs, because it will kill literally all children in England.
Basically it's James Bond but for little ones, and it's pretty nice (far better than Harry Potter).

You faggots belong on cuckchan.

If he did want to fit in he would have imitated other people's behavior.

He's trying to fit in with the culture of another board

hello burn-in, my old friend…

gonna need some proofs with that statement, friend

LEGO Racer
I loved it.

yeah… h-hahaaaaaeuuugh…

I only know about Alex Rider from my DS flashcart.

The McDonald's near me had NK64 with its own special steering wheel cabinet. It was bretty neat