CoD WW2 Drops Health Regen

CoD WW2 Drops Health Regen

Is CoD finally going to unfuck itself after all these years?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/CRucm
tgsnt.tv/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_O._Davis_Jr.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
debate.org/opinions/is-water-wet
youtube.com/watch?v=GM7y-NJql04.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Provide archive nigger

My bad.

archive.fo/CRucm

Oh boy, I can't wait to play every overused battle from every other WWII shooter.

Wonder if they'll include an Auschwitz mission.

I bet you are one of the guys that wants the German invasion of Belgium or the battle for Danzig or some other insignificant hipstery shit in the game.

Eh? So how are we going to get our health up?

I want snow levels dammit

I'm guessing health packs. I remember Big Red One had those

Health packs. Dropped along the map, medics giving you health.

Ya great grandad mighta died fa Israel and the Juish peeple back den and here ya are being such a bad goy and what honestlee ta me seems like a bid of an annisemite. Oy vey, if he could see ya now goy!

Brace yourself, this is going to be the most challenging CoD game in their lifetimes.
Oh. Oh. The tears will be glorious. Won't save CoD though, nothing can save it at this point.

No one likes Holla Forums.

I suppose you'll just have to deal with it

>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums
See I can do it too

What is Lebensraum to you? What does it mean?

You can also deal with it

I hope you guys realize you're both part of the same shitposting coin.

Please talk about WWII vidya, dont take the bait

reddit sjw cuck cuck
>>>Holla Forums

I feel like this is going to be fantastic, but let's be real, not many kids or teenagers will buy it, and that's the sad part, I know it isn't going to sell well.
I also hope this will hurt the """job""" of those clickbait, garbage YouTubers. They might make one or two case opening videos and go back to Infinite Warfare.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.
Call of Duty has become so hated that we've actually gone full circle and liking it is the cool thing to do now.

I don't see Holla Forums shitting up threads and instantly going hitler did nothing wrong 14/88 gas the kikes die for israel whenever they see a thread remotely related to politics or history. The last blatantly commie faggotry I saw was some communist vidya thread a few months ago.

I'm fairly certain the people who do that are actually Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums.
It doesn't really matter either way, though. Faggots are faggots.

Good. I hope the person that invented it has explosive diarrhea on the job.

Come at me, Achmed.

The Eternal Britbong declared to institute a central bank, an inherently kiked institution. The kikes further exploited the circumstances of the war to implement the Yinon Plan. It was a Jewish war we had no reason to fight, and even if it had been exclusively about Germany taking territory it was territory that they had every right to take. Hitler did one thing wrong.

That is' Holla Forums. The most you'll ever hear out of Holla Forums is pointing them back to their hugbox

ok Holla Forums

both Advanced Warfare and Blops 3 were somewhat well-recieved here chiefly because the dudebrah normalfags didn't like them.

Learn to ignore it then faggot.

I'd love to see an online game composed of Holla Forums vs Holla Forums. I mean, might as well settle it on the virtual battlefield.

How did they get that right?

It was ethnically German and they were welcomed as liberators, so from the people.

Would you say that Holla Forums… Dindu nuffin?

What's a health pack?

A thing that video games had.

This is the number 1 defense I see of Holla Forums whenever some Holla Forums faggot shits up a thread, blaming Holla Forums.

Sure it is buddy. No Holla Forums retard is EVER a Holla Forums retard, it's always those damn commie kikes shitting up threads.

That would make sense if they stopped at the Rhineland and former Prussia.

In the before times.. Health packs were mythical items that contained poultaces and other arcane implements , that when collected and applied could either slowly heal your character or instantly heal them.
Vist your local steam museum and study Resident Evil and Left 4 Dead. Don't forget to visit the gift shop!

Like, a microtransaction thingy or something?

Food for thought

I'm ok with this

First there was 4chan vs. Reddit
Then there was Holla Forums vs. 4chan
And now there's Holla Forums vs. Holla Forums
I like the idea. Only problem is, which game to pick?

Like I already said, faggots are faggots. It doesn't really matter to me which board they're from.

It's still going to be shit.

Just ignore them user and they'll go back into their safespace.

Or he wants something other than occupied France, Belgium and Germany again

Four hours?

Wow, I'm halfway interested in it now.

This whole site is Holla Forums clay you fucking redditor

It's literally fucking nothing.

For singleplayer it makes sense, for multiplayer it doesn't. Health packs suck for CoD multiplayer, because CoD multiplayer is about killing fast and dying fast and repeating that.

Yeah sure it is you fucking election season newfag.

I actually wanted to pirate this. Shame it's so short. Gotta get those short attention span sheckles.

This gon b gud.
That was depressing.

Imagine if they slowed down the combat.
Imagine if they fixed the netcode so laggy fucks either didn't dominate or ruin the game for everyone else.
Imagine, if they actually balanced weapons so you'd have to take cover?
Entire matches will be just people trying to get to the health packs.

We Unreal Tournament now.

But then they'd have to present the nazis as something other than evil, baby-eating, jew-gassing murder machines.

Good fucking meme.

No doubt you have other images, please use them.

I don't.

(checked)
Just to be clear, I don't have a problem on being short, I just wanted to point how easy is to lie and get away with it nowadays.

Slowing down CoD combat would make it unlike CoD. It's all about speed and low TTKs there.

I'm still skeptical since Titanfall 2 was actually good and had the futuristic thing going for it. Then again EA sent it out to die, so I guess we'll see.

And just like that I'm interested.

While this is marginally good news I have a few problems.
1. It's another WW2 game
2. It's another WW2 game that tries to be realistic which everyone is trying to make there isn't enough but these fags still live in 2009 where now in the year of 2017 we have a lack of arcade shooters
3. Will it have Denuvo
4. How much of multiplayer will change and will there be a season pass or multiple DLCs
5. How much leftism crammed in the game (probably a lot)

Bet there will be a mission where you play as a black American commando and gun down the evil Nazis at some concentration camps and free the brave jews who help you fight.

How about the Battle of Greece and Battle of Crete? Two of the most important battles of the war. Or North Africa with it's sweeping armor battles and webs of artillery. Or Italy, which saw some incredibly brutal and hard fought battles.

I didn't know 'Hipster' meant 'knows basic fucking history'.

According to one PCGamer article they do mention that

If they're going the Mafia 3 route where they barely touch on racism then its going to be wasted potential. Its a shame since apparently they're adding things like needing to limp to a medic to get healed and needing to rely on squadmates to give you ammo.

watch as the only way to get health back is to do a 10 second kill animation finisher on nazis

ftfy

They'll have niggers and wymin
Do NOT under ANY circumstances give them your money

Last one is the funniest lol.

Why is this obvious shitty PR campaign allowed here?
CoD died at 2
Fuck off my chans

People are so desperate for a good new game that literally fucking anything that might be good is on the table. Even Call of Duty.

You mean how the ebil nazi didn't put there women through torture by pushing them into a war that no one asked for causing them who what kind of trauma and/or physiological damage? :'^)

Come on boys! If we don't take St. Mere-Whateverthefuck, plant TNT in the church and get Pvt. Tyrone in position to liberate as many French women as he can before sundown, Sarge is gonna be pissed! Fucking Germans! Cpl. Weiss, throw a grenade!

That's an interesting move. I wouldn't be surprised if they just had gracious medpack placement to the point where you might as well have health regen. Is it possible to do health regen in single-player properly? Like, would the enemy also need it?

Nobody cares.

The day pic related happens is going to be hilarious.

This is kind of a shame because that sounds like a good idea, but we know this is going to be the most pozzed cod yet.

This is literally the funniest series I have read on Holla Forums all year.

Are you just shitposting right now? And to be fair, WWII did have a substantial amount of blacks unlike how Battlefield 1 puts it.

That's code for: emotionally fragile female warrior with homosexuality and Steven Universe-tier writing, despite the WW2 setting.

Who the fuck is he?

Substantial means of considerate importance, retard, point me to one instance of their "miraculous" victory over Nazis.

I meant to say that your male soldiers would cry like little bitches, probably have a scene where they come across the hoax camps and sob about how evil it is (lots of fresh hoax propaganda now that the goyim are forgetting).

But it will probably have something with females also, maybe some almost-rape.

Can we just have one COD game that has no shit elements or is that too much to ask for?

I guess Bloody Sunday just never happened, and the poles never killed thousands of ethnic germans in their country. Germany really was an aggressor nation obsessed with taking over the world!

Germans killed 1/3 of ethnic Poles in their own country

It's not about what happened in real life, but just the fact that you have a really volatile concoction as soon as you bring Nazis into the matter which will explode in your face when exposed to the mainstream if you don't either:

A) Make fun of them
B) Kill them
C) Vilify them
D) All of the above

This isn't an elusive concept. I'm sure that many people over at Sledgehammer understand the dangers of it even having a neutral tone. Including a Nazi mission that isn't thematically any of the options I have provided above is surely going to draw ire from a good chunk of people.

Realismfags are the worst, just when COD started to maybe appear to give indication that it could perhaps one day begin to actually be something worth playing you retards had to bring it back to molasses-tier popcorn combat.

No shit, now point me to a nigger doing anything of value in WW2 or fuck off plebbit. All those words and still no substance.

But, there really was no reason to play the new COD games, they were just Titanfall 2, but worse.

And there will be even less reason to play this new one or the older ones because they're somehow even more shit than the recent ones. TF2 could use the competition since they'd have to make better games to compete.

you mean Overwatch?

No, you dingus, the other TF2.

Sure, now stop being pussies and get us a Wehrmacht and Red Army campaign.

Did anyone here even stopped to think how fucking retarded the idea of using something as basic as health packs as a selling feature is? Has the bar really dropped so low that this is okay?

there's at least 2 cod games with red army campaigns. A japanese campaign is needed alongside and german one

I replied to a post that explicitly says "Titanfall 2" so think carefully about what "TF2" might imply.

>>>tgsnt.tv/

My mistake. I've never seen Titanfall 2 be referred to as "TF2" until now, and that acronym has been burned into my brain as Team Fortress 2.

With a really good melee system with nice Fighter plane sections, won't buy this piece of shit, they're still playing it fucking nice and safe.

This. CoD was actually heading into the right direction by introducing a much larger variety of movement, a shitton of new environments, and even 6D shooting. It was still all shit, mind you, but that doesn't mean it couldn't become something good.

Oh, you're talking about how I said blacks actually fought in WWII in reasonably high enough numbers that you'd expect or at least wouldn't be surprised to see them represented in WWII-related media. I found this dude. Feel free to read through it because I haven't, but he seems important enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_O._Davis_Jr.

I hope they put in a part where you play as a Nazi for shock value, a la No Russian.

i wish i could hate people like you to death

Blacks and black are not the same thing. One nigger wew, got me.

Why even live.

The yellow cord is not plugged into any pluggable part of the computer.

Are we about to see a resurgence of traditional FPS design? Please.

While there were black regiments, commanders didn't like using them for anything but rear echelon unless it was ABSOLUTELY necessary to send them into combat. Not because of "MUH RACISM" or anything, but because black troops had next to no actual combat experience. Or hell, if you want an example of blacks in "combat" look to the pacific where the number of rapes and murders of the natives were predominately done by black troops in occupied territories, and that could also lead to a cautionary use of such troops. Amusing anecdote about this, a certain Japanese village in, if my memory serves me, Okinawa had a problem with two or three black troops who were occupying the area who would come armed nearly every day to rape local women. They got so pissed that they got two Japanese troops who have yet to surrender to help them take care of the rapists. Eventually they got so comfortable and cock-sure of themselves that they stopped coming armed to the village and when they did that the Japanese troops jumped them along with a handful of locals and brought them to a cave, beat them, shot them, and left them there. They only told the US after about 60 years because they feared backlash.

PS: The Tuskegee airmen were shit and did nothing.

i'd actually play this turd if it was about germans trying to protect europe from jewish enslavement

but since it's just ww2 shooter #439834590390, ill pass

If this were anything other than CoD, I'd be interested.

Link to the story?

The last thing we needed was yet another "slightly further into the future than the last future game" installment of fucking anything. People always forget how close together all of these releases were

The bottom line is that they are less objectively shit than previous COD games and presumably this one. I don't care how derivative they are, their gameplay is somewhat better and the historical/contemporary setting meme means no fun guns or cool movement systems because "muh realism"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

I can't believe I forgot the cave was called "Nigger's Cave."

good

meh, getting wounded, and needing retreat from the battle to reduce the game penalty (whatever it would be) would be more interesting

Mein sides, good find user.

this
seriously speaking increasing interest towards WWII plus red pills here and there could make miracles

Some games make health regenerate to full after battle and design every encounter as an individual set piece. That works reasonably well, but only in games where skill is actually meaningful.

Second Sight gave you a healing ability based on a regenerating psy meter. That worked pretty well as Second Sight was a stealth/puzzle game a decent chunk of the time, and it took away from your other abilities if you tried using it during combat.

That's exactly what's going to happen, though.

But……there was that movie where a P-51 chases down a ME-262 and the pilot is like AWWWW YEAH NIGGA TAKE DAT HITLUH!

Don't you EVER say those words to me EVER again.

Bullshit. They were sideshows. Don't be like a Brit claiming to have won the war with Churchill's grit, Greek.

What is Overwatch and all those other cell shaded games?

Italy's constant bungles around the Mediterranean probably infuriated the Wermacht to no end.

It's still going to be CoD which means a bare bones single player with stupid set pieces and little variety. But at least it will be over in an hour.
With a focus on the already boring as hell multiplayer selling you(U+200B was here) map packs and currency for lock boxes.

Basically they are Mobile games, you know a few maps and some barely stiched together game modes designed to sell lock boxes and skin packs. They aren't designed(U+200B was here)to be fun, just to make money.

How about the Finns holding off the Soveits

A shit TPS, it's no Arcade Shooter

If only you could play as the axis

What if it turns out to be really good? I've been itching for a good WW2 game after playing the shit out of Darkest Hour and I'll take anything that isn't day of infamy or that other game as they're both shit. I'm conflicted, I don't want to support a jew company but at the same time, depending if it's good I want to get it. The last CoD I got was Blops 1.

Oh user you're so silly

Nigga everything Advanced Warfare-Infinity Warfare did, many other games have done better.

Well to be fair it would be original since we haven't had a WW2 game take us there.
Correct me if i'm wrong though.

That's a good idea but it would be way better if it was also in the multiplayer.
Imagine if they changed the multiplayer, turning it into a class system? That would be great.

/r/ing polygon's opinions on half-life's lack of health regen and /r/ing that anons look out for how polygon's opinions on the absence of health regen are going to change once this game comes out

Nah the nazis are going to be white, they're not even going to be the shitskins mexicans and the media push as white either, they're going to be actual white cisgendered males.

user no matter how much you pretend to be retarded we'll be ultimately arguing about our worries on call of duty's gameplay. You might aswell start drying ice with a piece of cloth.

There was a WWII that had part of it set in the African campaign, but I honestly can't remember which one it was.

if anything COD will go to 'healing stations' like Bioshock 1

Considering how shit the level designers that work on Call of Duty are, I can only see the game getting worse from a creative decision like this.

Shall we place bets?

9 million sales lifetime because it doesn't appeal to the current call of duty crowd, plus the damage this game causes to the franchise turns the series into a bi-yearly release, shrinking the game back into the state it was before 2007.

Or Activision keeps releasing them yearly and kills the franchise in 2020.

As much as I would love to play a game where the nazis are the good guys, I would settle for a half-redpilled game that simply portrays the Germans as regular people following orders, because even that would cause massive butthurt.

It will be "press X to call the medic", then the medic will throw a health pack at you.

So instead of boring gameplay where you shoot a bit, wait for health regen and then shoot some more it'll be boring gameplay where you camp the healings tation?

That would be better. I am not a Holla Forumsack but the only games that have tried humanizing the Germans are strategy games. I've yet to see anything else try to give them some depth or human decency.

Personally, if I was writing it, it would be about a German soldier on the Eastern Front, starting a little before the invasion of Stalingrad, and the rest of the game is about retreating from the bloodthirsty Soviets as the German army grows more and more desperate and all your buddies keep dropping like flies. The ending of the game should probably be fleeing Berlin, completely alone, as the Russians conquer the capital.

no, were talking about what good settings there are for ww2 fps games

Just split CoD into two different series to appease people who prefer either style of gameplay. Here, problem fucking solved.

The fuck is that? Doritos, pizza, toast?

Because health regen was the #1 problem the series had, yea…

If you want to go this route, that German soldier better be of "just following orders" variety. Also, make sure to portray Soviet protagonist as hate-filled husk of a man because Nazis burned down his village and his family. In the end, he corners German protagonist with the intention of killing him, yet he can't. He finally realises that all those kills will not bring back his family. He drops to his knees, sobbing uncontrollably, and you have the option of either killing him and fleeing to Allies (SPOILER: you're handed over to Soviets and sent to Siberian work camp) or helping him up and saying in broken Russian to him "I understand your pain." (ANOTHER SPOILER: You end up as NCO in the newly formed East Germany's army).

The only reason you'd make that distinction is if the rest of the game DID have health regen, in which case they changed something in the worthless game mode that only exists to justify a $60 price tag.

ice is already dry you moron

Then what happens when it melts? fugg

Then it's not ice anymore.

it gets wet

calling it here

It's Lightning.

Have you forgotten CoD's track record, OP?

Don't fall for their PR AGAIN, you faggots.

Fuck me, nearly forgot that.

those were the days

IT BROKE NEW GROUNDS

voi paska :DDDD

Isn't that, that fucking canibal dictator idi amin from Uganda? The same one thats probably eating the flesh of one of his own people in this picture right now?

Oh yeah and I'm sick and tired of the those Damn shower levels based off of "The Rock" the same one where all the navy seal dudes get wiped out. I've seen that in almost every 1srt or 3rd person shooter I've ever played. They even put on in a WW2 game too.

I duno but I'd fuck her.

(Fuck her right in the pussy)

Are you the "water is not wet" autist by any chance?

actually not, but water by itself cannot be wet because "wet" as an adjective describes a state of an object covered in water

I know, user. Someday we'll get a game where we finally get to play as the Canadians.

Actually I looked it up in the dictionary and it lists "consisting of liquid" as a viable definition. So yes, water is wet.

How about using another fucking war as theme?

Oh yeah, WW2 is the only one where burgerlands can look like the gud guise

If only they knew.

Holy shit it really is you, the water autist. I knew you're around but I didn't think I'd meet you again.

well then, color me surprised

there are more of us then, be afraid

Good lad, shame about how we've all ended up since, gonna blame the yanks and their obsession with race mixing for it tbh.

The society they fought for was the complete opposite of what it is today, don't pretend they fought for the right to get pozzed by muslims.

Let's be honest user, WWII is the most interesting war fought with guns. Every war before it was held back by old technology that wouldn't be fun to work with, and we already saw Battlefield 1. Every war after WWII is a waste of time–Korea ends in a statelemate and we all know that Vietnam was a nonstop pointless shitshow. Every other war is minor, forgettable, or boring. Only WWII hits that sweet spot.

Speaking from an American viewpoint, obviously.

A fucking leaf.

But they did exactly that.

are you joking? americans are not concerned with looking like good guys

Now it will only be another decade until they allow us to hold all weapons at the same time again and give us back lean keys.

We must defeat hitler and his anti-usury economic system so that we can allow pakis, indians and somalis to immigrate to our 90+% white countries and allow jews to usurp the opwer structures in our society.
-t what the allies fought for

I want to get a thighjob from Dawn so fucking bad.

I find that very, very hard to believe. If true, though, it could be a sign that they've actually hired a game designer.

and our nations stayed 100% white until the race mixing fetishist USA became the sole world power.

Video related is what the allies (apart from the US, they fought to undermine European power structures) fought for. The UK and France wanted to stop German expansionism, the yanks wanted to dismantle the entire thing.

Everything wrong with the modern day west is due to America and their obsession with Israel and the Juden, one would assume because they share the link of all being mixed race, as well as often attaching themselves to parts of cultures which they can make money from.

Why not try mixed approach?

Easy mode: health regeneration.
Normal mode: health packs scattered throughout the map
Hard mode: you can ask your squad medic to patch you up, but only 2 or 3 times per level.
Very Hard/Insane: no health regen, no health packs, no medics. Good luck with that.

LEL
Tell that to the Turks who came to Germany in the 60s or the millions of commonwealth negroes that England invited over.
Boy, I sure love myself some doner kebab! As German as bratwurst!

you are a nigger, there are other reasons for why CoD is bad. You got no dedicated servers, no mod support, microtransactions and dlc.

Amerifats, not even once.

i'm still surprised they're not charging for ammo yet, you know it's coming

Isn't the new game set only in post-D-Day western front? If so then no, not a chance in hell.

Fuck you this thing looks like a very nice electric bicycle, fully covered, it even has an electric air heater, detachable too so you can heat shit up.

What's wrong with that "bike"? If it works why not use it? It definitely is healthy to get your ass up every once in a while.

It'll be the credits screen

Old CoD's had every player who died drop a 25hp health pack, it worked fucking fine and neatly nerfed long-term camping without ruling it out entirely.

the sweet spot being the largest armed conflict in human history?

Like in literally every WW2 game set anywhere near the western front, there's a D-Day mission which looks like it was ripped straight out of COD2.

An auschwitz mission where you have to escape kooky nazi contraptions like masturbation machines, giant electric chairs, and roller coasters that dump you into an oven. I can't wait.

Kek

There are more niggers in the USA than there are refugees in the EU. There are a shitload of areas without foreigners here in the EU, but I doubt you guys have a lot of nigger free zones in the USA.

Now sit down and tell me what is wrong with it, you fucking memester.
inb4 I WAS MERELY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

NEVER FORGET ABOUT THE 6 TRILLION, GOYIM!!!

CoD 1 had this on the hardest difficulty (no health packs, health back to 100 on every level start).

MoH:AA had a D-Day mission much earlier then CoD 2 (CoD being created by ex-MoH devs anyway) and both were pretty heavily inspired by Saving Private Ryan.

Sure thing, goy.

1:20 needs an Initial D edit.

I know AA had one before, but the one in the new COD trailer looks just like the Normandy scene from COD2, down to your landing craft blowing up, knocking you out, and then you being saved by some dude who screams at you.

ur mom took the initial d

Oh, I haven't actually bothered watching any trailers yet but if it's that close then that's pretty clearly modelled on CoD 2. Perhaps it's because 2 was the first main-series game to go on consoles and so has the most nostalgia potential.

With the bike/car?
Well for one it's too fucking slow to drive on a road and too large to coexist with actual bikes. Yeah it might work on rural roads like Sven Cucksson is testing it on but he says it's for "urban areas". That shit either needs it's own lane on the road which will piss off drivers because you can't pass it by moving halfway into the next lane, and most cities have bike lanes that are wide enough to fit one, maybe two bikers side by side. Not a guy in a 5-foot wide not-car.

Based Nips.

You've always been able to play as the Nazis or other Axis powers. Only area you can't is in the generic, boring single player that no one with actual taste in games actually plays in these games now days.

mate, if you'd ever been cycling at 20° below you wouldnt laugh at this. its a bit faggy for sure, but if you arent a lazy fucker who needs a car to travel a few miles this looks pretty good.

You guys either have messed up roads in the usa or you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. He is not the first to come up with a shitty idea like that, we do have a bunch of these, I don't know what they are called, bikes and they definitely do fit into the bike lane.
Also what's wrong with driving around them? Are you a bad driving or something?

COD 2 is still insanely popular in the Balkans.

Yes, I was referring to the bike/car.
And I'm pretty sure you can navigate out of most of those situations by being mobile enough.

Why, out of interest? I don't think it has any levels set in the Balkans, for example.

You can play the multiplayer pirated, it runs on absolute toasters, and it's sorta an early Balkans-internet-sphere thing. The Internet, just like fucking air conditioners, wasn't really that huge of a thing here until around 2005-7, and you'd get bullied for playing vidya in 2009, and shock sites were still a thing used to troll people until 2009. Basically, COD2 reminds people of the first thing they played online with other people.

I guess Anita's speech at the studio a couple of years ago didn't fall on deaf ears.

Interesting, similar reasons to why SAMP is popular with Russians and Brazilians then.

There are less white Europeans than white North Americans.

Pretty much the entirety of the midwest or the north. Niggers don't like dry heat or cold weather.

It appears this topic is still heavily debated: debate.org/opinions/is-water-wet

can you back that up? I have in my entire life maybe met like 13 black people here in Germany. Also multiculturalism is something america brought to europe, not the other way. Europe was pretty racist before the USA tried to influence us. You guys are the original cucks who try to force their fetish on the rest of the world.

not even a minigame?

Yeah, sure.

talk about being cucked… woman in a wwii game.

feminism, sjw, diversity, those are all your cancer, not ours. Here in Germany you could openly say nigger in TV just a few years ago. You guys fucked it up.

Not really, since I never planned on buying another COD turd in the firs place. However, you're right that being influenced to buy the game JUST on the basis of non-regenerating health is retarded.

The USSR was economically leftist, not socially.
They were actually pretty conservative.
Of course, you're a burger, not a ex-commie European like I am, so you'll spout bullshit anyway.

Art style doesn't equate to gameplay, the skill ceiling on Overwatch is so low that you have to crouch so your head doesn't hit it, I'm talking about Quake not cartoons.

This is hands-down the funniest movie I've seen since I first saw Poultrygeist, youtube.com/watch?v=GM7y-NJql04. His IQ was 889 and no one knows what his magic stick withheld.

that your tvs were even there in the first place are by americas good mercy. russia would have ground you in to dirt.

There was going to be a RO2 mod for that but it didn't for some strange reason.

Those are just speculations and assumptions, we don't know what would have happened. Also you guys "saving" us came with a price, we have to follow your cucked bullshit.

TWI destroyed the mod community of RO2 by fucking up mod tools so you were reliant on their help and then demanding total control over any team they helped. It resulted in cronyism, the removal of any modder who disagreed with their studio head's SJW politics and attempts to seize total conversion mods to sell as expansion packs at which point everyone fucked off.

No user, american "philosophy" is an ungodly infusion of communism into jewish ideals.

Why isn't there any new games about the Winter War?
Why not do some sort of FPS sniper game where you play as The White Death? or some squad on the frontlines fucking up waves of soviets and tanks?

All influenced and inspired by communist rhetoric.

Not until Stalin took over, before that they abolished laws that prohibited homosexuality and general promiscuity.

?

What is your point? Germany rejected communism, we are not communists. Berlin and some other European countries like Slovaks were communists, but they all rejected it now.

But what you say still makes no sense, we are the cucks, we influence your culture so you can bring the cucked culture back to us???

Why doesn't it make sense for multiplayer? Wouldn't that just add to the number of areas your team has to cover for map control? Wouldn't it increase strategy, teamwork, and high-risk/high-reward gameplay?

The only reason why health-packs were taken out is because it made the game too competitive, and any even barely functional team would consistently stomp the shit out of randos in matchmaking. And you don't want a significant portion of your playerbase getting mad and quitting the game, you want to keep them engaged and building their RPG-Shooter Character so they'll be in your store longer and be more likely to spend their shekels on weapons skins and hats and bullshit to impress their simple minded friends.

Plus, you don't have to put nearly as much work into level design. You just shit out an area with some verticality and a theme, and bam… new map. $5 Dorra preeze. Players will make their own killzones. And to that end… a lot of games removed power-weapon spawns too. Just get to the killzone, rack up some kills, and the game magically gives you power weapons like drone strikes and moabs and attack choppers and shit.

It really is the most insultingly simple shit, which I guess is why it got so popular with the dudbros and normalfags. They didn't have to think too hard about it. Didn't have to actually put much effort into being good at the game.

You should watch Hellstorm, unless it's blocked in your country. The Soviets set Atilla Ivanovich and his buddies loose for ficki ficki that Ahmed could only dream of.

I can tell you've never played CoD1 multiplayer. There were no spawning health kits, any killed player would drop a 25hp medkit. The only power weapons that spawned were Panzerfausts and FG42s, and those could be turned off.

that thing looks pretty cool actually.

thats hilarious, you cant claim to care or know about history or germany while speaking such garbage.
anyways, germany starting a war and losing it is what comes with a price. you know, before that little incident, america didnt get all that involved in stuff. look who taught america that it had to play world police and keep everyone from killing eachother. great job setting the stage foolish krauts.

Hopefully countries in Europe and the US adopt it, it'll do a lot to stop global warming.

talking from a practical standpoint, it rains all the damn time here and most of the places I need to go to are only a couple miles away. This thing is pretty much perfect for me. I hate having to spend so much on gas just to drive such a short distance.

oil companies abort anything that could save fuel and energy

Pic related

Yeah that's the reason why the usa plays world police, to keep everyone happy.

Its *climate change now, goyim. We all know the ice caps melting were caused by an ancient alien industrial revolution and that both the fertile era in Egypt and the Little Ice age ending in Europe were both at fault of those darn h'wite males!

Just accept your carbon tax and get it over with, goy. Don't worry, if you need to drive to the hospital you can always buy a month's salary worth of carbon credits from Pajeet the field-shitting farmer.

i cant get upset with you, english probably wasnt your first language.

CoD wasn't a twitch shooter until Modern Warfare.
Go play the first Call of Duty game on PC, it wasn't about running everywhere and calling killstreaks.

You know, World at War was pretty half-redpilled. The Russian campaign was mostly just you destroying Germany while Chernov keeps yelling that this shit's wrong
At one point you're given an option to execute some defenseless German soldiers and you can choose to kill them yourself or hesitate and they're killed by your allies.
In fact, I watched the trailer for WW2 and there's an argument where one of the soldiers is asking another one how many casualties there were in a certain mission. This escalates into a fistfight. Depending on the context, they could possibly be talking about massacring a bunch of Nazis.
It's probably wishful thinking, though.

Entirely propped up on government subsidies paid for with taxpayer dollars, you mean.

Speaking of. They could fix the ozone layer's shit up by just fucking filling a hueg container with it and letting the ozone escape at the right height but they don't do it because they want to sell shit like solar protectors.

World at War's soundtrack was amazing

Oh, boy. I pictured ELPRESADOR proceeding to get fucked up at CoD: WWII like he does with every other CoD/FPS out there

There's notSports so it won't be fantastic.
You're forgetting the WWII supply drops (not yet announced).

Is there a webm of the trailer?

And everything WWII/MW COD games have done, other games have done significantly better.

kys

Didn't watch the trailer here, could it be that the one asking was a German, and you play as the only good German, while all others are portrayed as genocidal cunts?

MW1 was great, so was world at war, what's with all the edgelorness?

Yeah, nah I'm not American coal factories are far cheaper than upgrading and all the other options.

Holla Forums is a shitpost board, man

You're playing as Americans. The soldiers during that scene had clear American accents.

no, they had awful level design that you could run through everything and enemies would despawn. you just don't know shit and are probably a serious sam fan

Fuck off you thinly veiled faggot.

Except for that one part where they NEVER FUCKING STOP SPAWNING…
I think he mainly meant multiplayer anyway.

The oil and coal industries receive massive amounts of money in government subsidies to remain economically viable for consumers. In fact, the amount of taxpayer money going to those TWO industries is greater than the amount spent subsidizing all other forms of energy combined.

If you took the money spent tying to prop up unsustainable fuel industries and spent it on nuclear, solar, geothermal, etc. it'd be dirt-cheap to replace them.

lol the mp is awful

incredibly faggy voice.

but that car-bicycle is a pretty cool idea.

So, something more like Enemy Territory?

Solyndra begs to differ.

its fun for casual games with friends

How the fuck am I gonna get geothermal energy in lowland Poland? Who's gonna pay for solar that isn't guaranteed even in summer and outright suicide in winter? Nuclear, pfft, like anyone is wishing for another Chernobyl scare popping anti radiation pills on a regular to negate all the poisonous air, and that shit didn't even happen on our soil. Some snackbar stole a nuclear scientists ID and almost snuck in a nuclear powerplant unnoticed in Belgium a year ago, your culture is fine with nuclear weapons test near cities and fucking around with dangerous shit but I'm good without cancer, thanks.

Besides, this wasn't mainly about already developed countries, kikes do this so dumb Kangz give off 80% of their land or mineral rights in exchange for a single hydroelectric dam or a single powerplant for a village or city, its designed because going from banging two stones together to building solar panels is impossible so they're reliant on them, giving American companies and stagnate competition. It's cheap for us but especially others, America can't say shit since its the one leading it yeah no surprise you could.

It's designed this way because*

Giving American companies a monopoly, huge benefits, and stagnates competition.
I'm retarded I'll proof read next time sorry lads.

I don't know, I've never played Enemy Territory.

Look im just gonna drop my 2 cents and leave.

My friends told me about that they may gonna change some stuff back, that is noit the problem. They maybe actually going to produce a decent good game, i really think this is in the realm of possibility. BUT they gonna still jew out every fucking thing they can there will be day 1 dlc, 5 more dlcs first half year each one max 4 maps and 3 skins etc etc… If you think they are not totally gonna jew this game to death, no matter how funny the gameplay actually is, youre retarded. Dont forgive dont forget was actually a good slogan before spergs totally destroyed that one like literally everything that gets discovered by normalfag culture.

CoD franchice will never be good again, why? Because jews and because of normalfags. Even with good gameplay they will sell you a game with content for 20$ for 80$ and 200$ worth of dlc for the full experience. DO NOT BUY!

Im not your god i may add, buy but dont come here and cry how shit it is. Life with your mistakes and leave my board alone.

Of course, Activision is a publicly traded company and in America its against the law not to make your shareholders as much money as possible, once it was in its in for good, let the gay series die off.

So… how would you heal yourself? would there be a medkit tool? or a dedicated medic class?

Multiplayer has regenerating health.

There's a support class in the campaign that will give you ammo and/or a medikit.
As for the multiplayer there's no info yet. I do hope that there's a class system, a feature like that would bring a yuge change (in a good way) in CoD multiplayer.

Don't forget every CoD since AW has had loot crate shit; they even added them to the CoD4 remaster. Please avoid the game if you can.

how the hell do you incorporate loot crates into cod?

Maybe something like payday 2 or a certain % chance on killing (since thats what the games are all about)

Literally the only reason that reactor issues happen is if your plant is constructed by backwater hicks and doesn't have proper safety systems or it gets hit with a fuckhuge natural disaster.

Also, Americans are way more paranoid about nuclear power than Europe is, I don't know what you're going on about there.

Finally, when the fuck did I talk about energy in developing countries?

Your reply didn't use commas and periods correctly, I thought you were saying "American coal factories are far cheaper", not "nah, I'm not American." I don't know what the deal is in Poland.

People are conditioned to fear anything involving the word nuclear, it always comes back to chernobyl. Its easy to fear something you have little to no understanding of

There are 2 ways, both have been tried in 3 CoD games. The first is the "ok" one: cosmetic stuff like weapon skins, armor parts for your character (Blops 3). The second one is the awful way: weapons, weapon variants (different stats), attachments (Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare).
Also if the company really wants to make a ton of money they'll make sure that the (((RNG))) system will shit duplicates that will transform into a really small sum of in-game currency.

Yeah, "natural" disasters alright.
Africans and others are backed into bad deals and are virtually forced into giving huge reserves of natural resources in exchange for """greener""" energy because U.N and America police their and others """greenhouse""" emissions, its designed for them to buy off your companies or face sanctions. Stop being a nigger and read the shit I wrote.

K.

Honestly that'd be just as good as a campaign where the germans win

you do realize that you could power your home with a personal wind turbine but the kikes banned it because you wouldn't be paying them for electricity?

The same way you incorporate them into any game.

If your home is a shed, maybe.

The whole thing smells of desperation. After the massive backlash for Infinite Warfare (which ironically was the first CoD to try something different, both setting and gameplay wise) and the success of BF1 you can see the suits and PR team at Activision pulling their hairs out and screaming "make something like that Battlefield game but not too different! Do like that WW2 Normandy/Operation Overlord shit that has already been done a hundred times, just to be safe".

I have solar panels over my home it reduced by electric bill around 65~70%. Sure, you can't rely a 100% on solar panels and wind turbines, except if your home is a shed like you said or you have a loot of space and clean weather to install the things, but it's already a big improvement.

come on user, solar panels for your roof are what, like $100 max and if you don't use all the power you can sell it back to the power company!

I don't know, to me and everyone else that didn't buy it it just looked like gay niggers from outer space. Or to put it in Infinite Warfare terms, diversity squad from the global UN military in space.
Didn't help that the big bad guy looked like he was ripe for the Helghast Effect, ie quite literally didn't do anything wrong except associate with his own kind and piss off the kikes on Earth.

I was thinking more in the terms of interplanetary warfare Gundam shit with ex-Earth colonies fighting for independence. It's not something you see everyday coming from Western developers, even more so in big AAA shooters.

Play World at War.

The design could look better but I love the concept. I hate riding my bike when it rains.

Why is an always changing climate more important reason to promote this over encouraging exercise? The climate is supposed to change, but people are not supposed to be obese lazy fatfucks.

I know I am late here but how does Holla Forums feel about the female soldiers in multiplayer pandering?