Do you know what day it is tomorrow?

Do you know what day it is tomorrow?

Not our anniversary because you're just a computer program.

The day your collective artificial intelligence ass gets the dicking I always wanted to give a computer program.

TURN OFF THE GAME CONSOLE

Wait, the Rose you talk to through the entire game is the computer program? Granted, it's been at least 5 years since I last played through this game, but I thought the real one got replaced by the A.I. around when you board Arsenal Gear.

afaik Rose is an AI just like Colonel Campbell. You only see real rose during the ending

I'm pretty sure she gets replaced by an AI instead of her being an AI the entire time.

The day George Washington was inaugurated

her being a spy was real but her entire involvement in the simulation was the AI, its the only way to ensure that the exact precise stimuli needed to generate the desired conditions (in this case, a play-by-play of shadow moses) are present

Just like Campbell is a real person but was never involved in the simulation, Rose was never directly involved either

IT'S FINALLY THE DAY OF THE ROPE

Yeah, I fell for that shit too.

The day before my birthday? I'm glad you remembered. Where's my present?

Once is excusable though I never fell for it, HAHA FUCK YOU RETARDS
I wonder how many people fell for it multiple times in a row.

It's not your birthday yet so no present for you

close your eyes and open your mouth

Armed Forces Day
CamarĂ³n Day
Children's Day
Consumer Protection Day
Honesty Day
International Jazz Day
Martyr's Day
National Persian Gulf Day
Reunification Day
Russian State Fire Service Day
Teacher's Day

The day freedom died

FUCK OFF ROSE I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS LATER ON YOU CUCKED RAIDEN FUCK YOU.

That's on April 13th

the day Blue Reflection is released?

Fuck you Kojimbo, I wanted to do a katana-only weeb run.

Hated this as well. One of the most fun weapons in the game and you can only use it at the very end.

Firsto del Mayo?

Uno del Mayo?

El Cinqo moins Quanto de Mayo

Was Rose a computer program or person?

Rose was a NIGGER

you can't defend that

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.

Well, that rules out person, but are niggers smart enough to be computer programs?

RIP

too soon

The end of the Vietnam War.

Look everyone Rose is a nigger.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Both, it is simply that the AI tries to fuck with your perception of reality. In reality neither Rose nor Campbell were part of the operation to begin with, the AI simply assumed their appearance and personality because it believed that was the optimal choice for the Selection for Societal Sanity program.

I played MSG2 on PC with M&KB and the katana was the worst thing about the game.

Well to be fair, mouse and keyboard make the entire game a pain in the ass, not just the katana

I'm pretty sure you could unlock the katana if you collect enough dogtags.

It released a while ago