Nier: Automata Thread

Last thread is near dead and reaching the end of the catalog.

It's only a few more days until the DLC is released? Will it be shit? Will the level scaling in the colosseums help with balancing the combat, or will the unbalance enemy health to attack ratio make things still be pretty shit? Will it have anything interesting by Taro, or will be nothing but pure jewery and fanservice costumes?

Things still left unresolved for me:
The significance of the four Chinese philosophers and Hegel.

Post A2 tummy.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1vEP2iZ52P-DWhQBQ2Is6R8Wjao99AGi0YuWShTvA-tA/mobilebasic?viewopt=127#h.f06da35e9b10
gun-shop.ca/product/canuck-20ga-28/
cpygames.com/nier-automata-cpy-crack-pc-free-download/

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to fuck 2B.

Post 2B lewds please.

Fucking pervert.

Artist is trash.

What is this shit, user?

POST NON LEWDS

A2 is superior

Jackass is the best

So I've heard that it's possible to ride those horse-like robots. How do you do it? I've tried hacking and subjugating them but that didn't work.

C R A CK W H E N?
R
A
C
K

W
H
E
N
?

But there's already a crack user. An asscrack.

CEASE IN THE PURSUIT OF THESE PLEASURES!
I just want cool non-lewd pics of her and the rest of the cast from Nier/ Nier: Automata.

This made me laugh more than it should've.

Have you seen those luscious thighs, she's practically begging for it.

eyyyyy
I'm pretty much gonna be buying a gaming rig for this game when the crack is released.

All those assniggers thinking protag's butt is her greatest strength.
Spoiler: you're wrong.

Jackass's summary at the end of the game really was one of my favorite parts.

She is pure, you degenerate.
>go on tumblr because I know people post drawings on there
>the majority isn't even from there but just reposts of things from other pages
Every time I find something out about tumblr, I dislike that page more.

She is pure, pure unadulterated lusty sex.

You motherfucker.

She's pure alright.
PURE FUCKING RUNKA CHUNK
ENGLISH 2B IS FUCKING RUNKA SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Liru is shit. Aiko is best girl.

Yet I don't see her with her own lewd meme game.

Is there any DLC that's worth it?
All the DLC I've seen is alternative costumes that completely ruin the mood of the game and extra levels which you'd think are cool but actually feel really patched up together in a really shitty way with the rest of the game, like padding you don't really want to go through.

She has a good rack, too. Cleavage windows are always nice.

I want to protect the smile of 9S.

Because Aiko is pure! PURE!

she dubbed 2b?
rina has got that voice
since she was SEVEN
SHES NOT FUCKING SEVEN ANY MORE

What does 2B's armpits smell like?

Maybe all those beatings from her dad actually paid off.

That is an ass that can save the universe

How can she save the universe when she can't even save herself?

I never played Nier but looking at it for 2 minutes and seeing the GIANT I think Nier 1 was pop fantasy while Nier Automata is realistic fantasy and I think this is thanks to Platinum know-how. It's good because western audience including me doesn't respond well to pop fantasy, it's just too disconnected. When you enter the copied city, you go "where the fuck am I", but then you realize that this whole thing is a 3D printed city, so it's fantasy without being too disconnected. There is this "boring" layer that gives structure underneath it which gives it an applicable feeling, and only total autists can make this layer.

Taro is so fucking based.

I don't even think he had a reason for Kaine dressing that way IIRC. I figured she did because she REALLY wanted to accentuate her femininity, but there could have been other ways of doing that. I'm glad he can just be honest about it and remind everyone what they're here for.

To be honest I was searching for a reason the whole game. It was a good little decoy, I thought humanity on the moon became decadent and that was why they only had replicas of girls in maid outfit and little boys in schoolboy outfit to send to die on Earth. The story reminds me of Dark Souls environment in that the game leads you to try to take notice of every little detail which might help you in the future, which is a basis in the art of giving meaning.

Doesn't Kaine have a dick?

Superior and unrelated Aiko coming through

I initially thought the same thing too.

(checked)
Yeah, that's why I said she dressed that way to accentuate her femininity. She's really trying to compensate for having a dick. Or at least that's what I thought before.

Does she have balls?

Only one way to find out user.
No, I have no idea what's going on with that funky Emil.

I'm more worried about those wonky ass tits.

My eyes do not glimpse a single ass-tit on that wonky waifu posterior.

I actually kinda like the torpedo tits, and the subtle indents the straps make. What really strikes me as odd is that hair.

Who told you that? It was supposed to be a secret.

Define pop fantasy.

Pic related was posted online by the modeller in an article they wrote about the modelling process.

Kaine is a prostitute. How did you not get that?

The DLC isn't even out yet. Did you not even read the OP?

Those are how tits work when bent over.
Well good tits.

Fantasy where things just pop up out of nowhere.
For elaboration, it means taking the shortest route.

It's stated plainly in canon that the reason she dresses they way she does is to emphasize how feminine she is.

No, user somehow I failed to grasp that factoid.

You could still both be right.

I'd like to put my penis in the boob window

Who wore it better?

In a game where the MALE MC is canonically a prostitute and it's plainly stated no where anywhere does it say that Kaine is. Her entire fucking village hates her and considers her a monster. She might as well be a shade for how much sex she would get.

Not even factoring in the side material where she gets caught jacking it after killing shades. And ass raping a dead guy in front of his sister.

2B OR NOT 2B?

The other user was responding to your black text while ignoring the green text, but basically this.

Let me be clear, I don't have this insane emotional fix for Kaine to "be pure." It would have actually been pretty interesting if she was penned to be a prostitute. But she wasn't. There's no indication either direct or implied that she sold her body for money to get by. If someone wants to make her a prostitute in headcanon that's fine, but don't tell me your imagination is fact.

If the argument is to be made that she represents a prostitute figuratively then I'll give some credit, but there's still the key difference that Kaine isn't reviled for doing something that society looks down on. Which is the normal stigma for prostitutes. She is instead reviled for simply existing.

You mean 2[B][E]?

I read witches sabbath but which side story has her raping a dead guy?

Drama CD, same one with The Space War. I don't think anyone's actually translated this, though.

I want 2 B inside her

I think that in NieR has more to do with it's tiny budget.

Nobody ever said the reason she was reviled was because of prostitution. You're throwing in a strawman argument for no reason.

If you had some reading comprehension you would have read
He's trying to understand you stating that Kaine is prostitute in a reasonable manner since it's so fucking incorrect to think that she would be that it's better that you're imagining a headcanon where Kaine represents a prostitute. Because it's factually incorrect that Kaine is a prostitute we can only assume you meant she was meant to represent one of you fucking missed the entire point Kaine's character and why her village hated her fucking guts.

I'd let her eat my snake.

From the Witch's Banquet, thought it appears to just be rumors about her. I must have misremembered this part and thought in combination with her outfit that she must very sexually proactive. No idea where I got the prostitute part. I think someone else told me that before I played the game and I assumed it was true because of the way she dresses and how it's emphasized upon your first meeting, and because Weiss keeps calling her a harlot the entire game.

I never said I wasn't wrong. I said nobody claimed she was reviled because of prostitution, and nobody was making his figurative argument either.

If you dressed like that everyone would think you're a harlot too. Let's be honest she looks like one and she does it by choice to be feminine, but if you see a girl walking around like that in broad daylight you're going to assume in universe she's a prostitute. But she isn't, and where she lived, she was hated as a monster. You could argue that maybe she fucks people in other villages, but it appears she gets plenty of sexual pleasure from murder.

It hurts.

Also, can you tell me where it's said she wears the dress to be feminine as compensation for her dick? It doesn't make much sense to me to wear what she does since it can easily show her bulge to anyone. If anything, she'd wear a skirt or a dress, not underwear.

One the subject of her bulge, how aware of it do you think Emil is, since they camp out together fairly often. Since they'd likely be attacked by shades during the night, how often do you think Emil has seen her masturbating in the woods away from camp right after the battle?

That might be why I phrased it:
I specifically made it clear that I was strawmanning since I had so little to go on. I will admit it was presumptuous, but I also wanted to show that I wasn't autistically interpreting everything literally.

Thank you user you got exactly what I was thinking.

All that's fine. Misunderstanding's happen.

Though she never goes into any towns. I wonder if she ever did have sex if it was the odd traveling merchant?

I don't think it was written anywhere. I was just voicing my opinion earlier. The most I have to go on is how much it pleased her when her grandma called her pretty, and what I know of trans girls I'm friends with.
Also there is no night time in Nier. Which has been directly stated.

Possibly very often but Emil's canonically a faggot so I don't he'd be too perturbed.

As per where it says she does it to be feminine.
docs.google.com/document/d/1vEP2iZ52P-DWhQBQ2Is6R8Wjao99AGi0YuWShTvA-tA/mobilebasic?viewopt=127#h.f06da35e9b10

CV: Tanaka Atsuko

The heroine. As a response to the harassment she received in her childhood for being a hermaphrodite, she had taken a liking to clothes that emphasize feminine characteristics. She holds both love and respect for her grandmother Curly, who accepted her and treated her as a woman. Her crude speech and action were both due to the influence of Curly. Her grandmother was killed mercilessly by a Shade, and Kaine herself bore a life-threatening injury back then. When half of her body was taken over by the Shade “Tyrann”, she became a “Shade-possessed” and gained humanly impossible battle power and the ability to hear the voices of Shades(humans who went through the Gestalt proccess). By becoming possessed, Kaine suffered even more persecution and lived only to exact her revenge even if it means using the powers of a Shade. However, influenced by her meeting with Nier (replicant Nier), who lived an upright life even under excruciating circumstances, her heart began to change. After exacting her revenge, she took up her sword for the sake of her comrade, Nier. When they first met, she only treated Nier as her traveling companion, but after reviving from petrifaction, she gradually began to recognize him as a male. By the way, she’s a hermaphrodite because a female development staff from Cavia commented “How about we make the heroine into a male…” to director Yokoo. The kanji of her name was meant to be “壊音”(broken sound). It doesn’t really have a specific origin, and is probably a development staff’s made-up language. For Kaine, who can hear “the voice of the Shades’ souls”, does their dying breath sound “broken”? Maybe she can even hear the “sound of herself breaking".

Tyrann

CV: Morikubo Shoutarou

It says it in grimoire Nier

I forgot about that. It always bothers me because crops can still grow just fine, just like how it magically never rained in the library during the years after Kaine's petrification or how no one ever bothers to fix the library roof. They'd still need to camp, sleep, and likely be attacked by shades since they were outside of town, so my question still stands.

Night time doesn't exist because nukes disrupted Earth's rotation to be tidally locked with the sun. There is "night time" but it's permanently day on this side and permanently night on the other.

Does anyone know if there are subtitled versions of the drama CDs?

Becuase she is a slut, that would fuck any stranger.

Yes, I understand that. I just said I forgot about it.

Is this a meme game or worth $60

It's full of meme bro, give it up.

Thanks user I thought that may be the case, but I haven't read GN yet.

The rain thing bugged me too, but then at one point Nier makes it clear he's never heard of rain. Which just makes me wonder how they have any vegetation as well.
How the hell do they get enough clouds to be overcast, but not enough for rain?

Worth $60.

I'm guessing the crack won't be out for a long while?

Worth $40. If P* hadn't fudged the combat with leveling and bad attack to hp ratios, I'd say $50. If in addition they had given you a true debug colosseum where you could fight anything in the game I want to fight truck Emil with 2B dammit then I'd say $55. If in further addition the enemies had been given much more threatening movesets, I'd say $60.

That's what I would call "pop".

Not to mention it would cook one side of the planet and the other would be frozen hellhole, only survivable locations in theory would be on the border of the two.

Here's the thing. I don't care about piracy, I still have the ToB crack on my computer waiting to be played, but if you don't have online privileges it will ruin a certain aspect of the game.

Yes it is full blown fucking dumb that this will be gone someday eventually when the servers go down, but it was pretty cool nonetheless.

Mechanically it's a shitstorm, but it gave me a special feeling that I don't really get from most games.
To their credit enemies do behave differently on hard than they do on normal, but only bosses it seems get different moves. I agree though, enemies were all largely one trick ponies.

If you're a platinum fag like it isn't. If you aren't it's perfectly acceptable for that price tag

If one of the sides fully lit is the ocean, it could redistribute the heat to unlit places but it would also mean lots of water evaporation.

But hey maybe global warming finally showed up to save the world :^)

Magic.

No, literally. After earth's ecosystem got totally fucked by magic, life adapted to it.

Considering how I loved the game, and pratically pre-ordered it, the DLC looks quite boring.

Except this is the first Platinum game I've played.

Platinum should have known, they do hire terrific music composers for their games but anytime you are doing a RPG you have to hire a balance guy that checks up if leveling will screw up the game, someone from Fromsoft for example, or just say no to RPG elements. It has to be someone knowledgeable in differential calculus. So many games have well and beyond the effort to make good graphics and good gameplay but is then ruined by RPG elements assumed to be unforeseen.

worth $60, but I wouldn't trust us. I literally bought this game on gut feeling only, and there was quite a time I bought a game before Tomato.

Scratch that, I've actually played some of Transformers Devastation.

Except all of those complaints are totally valid and have nothing to do with being a Platinum fag.

Fucking secondaries.

Except the games have been improving, it's not a monstrosity, and most of the flaws in this game could be fix with few simple variable changes.

The gameplay is fine overall. It's really great at the start, enough to pull you in the game, and when you are overleveled you are already invested in the game and then you can patch things in little bit by putting it on hard, wish it was Ninja Gaiden Black level of gameplay, Platinum consistently outputs good above average gameplay, but not stellar.

Are you sure he's not merely pretending? He is a big lorefag.

I'm mostly kidding about only platinum fags hating the game but the amount of them complaining because they "got RPG shit in muh platinum game" has made me jaded to that entire group when I was telling people months beforehand not to be retarded. The game is shit but the fact people expected it to NOT be shit when it is a Yoko game with his track record is kind of dumb. Only reason the gameplay in this one was good was because Platinum got involved.

I didn't check his ID since it seemed like a (1) and done.

This is all I had expected out of the game TBH.

What you are saying doesn't make a lot of sense. The game was marketed as Yoko Taro (weird story) + Metal Gear rising team coding and assets (always deliver (the same team that took MGR as a failing project mechanically and shipped it as a success in a single year)). Everyone thought this would subtract wonky gameplay elements but didn't thought there was going to be RPG shit pulling it down for no raisin.

Shut the fuck up and play a different game.

I already played it and you cannot erase my memory of having played it.

You can, use a shotgun.

I live in Canada, your turn.

Except I'm not just complaining about the (admittedly pointless) RPG elements, I just reason that without them, the game would be much easier to balance. Enemies deal too much damage relative to their health size. At any difficulty and/or level difference where they won't one shot you, they still die too quickly for you to make good use of your moveset. This could be fixed with or without removing the RPG elements, thought with their removal, the fix would be much easier. My other two complaints had nothing to do with the RPG elements.

DESPERATE
your turn

Build a shotgun.

gun-shop.ca/product/canuck-20ga-28/

Your turn, cuck.

Fuck off.

I'm sorry your autism requires you to see numbers go up. The leveling system brings nothing of value to this game and is detrimental to it. It's barely an RPG at all.

Fuck off.

All things considered I might need one of those given I see more and more vibrant youths every year in my suburb neighbourhood.

You can keep the G and remove the RP.

Fuck off.

I bet you want the D

:^)

You can't even see the numbers that clearly in game if you even have them on at all. The leveling system really does server zero purpose.

Make my choice Holla Forums, I have no friends to play with but Nier or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

I'll be your friend

If you get Nier

Just kidding

Get Nier anyway

Fuck off.

I wasn't even talking about the damage values, which you're incentivized to turn off for more chip room anyway, I was talking about the level stat and the pointless numbers you have little to no control over that you see in the menu.

NieR, or Automata? EIther way, don't get Marao Kart. Pretty sure they jewed it up by making many characters that would normally be in the game DLC, possibly even amiibo DLC.

Automata. As far as I know all the characters from the wii u one are in it with extras, don't know where you heard that

Was there ever a name given for the god that destroyed/enslaved humanity?

Capitalism

>Stayed for the /ss/

Yahweh

I think we all know the real identity of malevolent god they were trying to imply was

And yet there is a greater horror.

No wonder the hostile machines are so frail.

I want /pone/ to leave

Season 7 is out, they're not going anywhere.

How on god's green earth does that post relate to /pone/?

I enjoy Adam and Eve

Of couse the only way user knows how it relates is because he goes to /mlp/.

Fuck, meant to spoiler that. Ah well.

No idea that image had context until now, there goes one more reaction image into the trash.

Don't worry, considering ponyfag "oc" consists of taking something that is good and sullying it with faggotry it's bound to happen. Like that one pol vid with the discord song.

You know, I'm pretty sure most of you fag's on Holla Forums don't even really like games, you just want to escape into a fictional world. I mean if you really want someone to love you, japan is planning on make hologram waifu's for your lonely asses

Every time I see games like these. I don't see a game I see a cry for attention.

Come on faggot we need more users, just go back

Nothing will ever replace a flesh and blood woman, but their current disposition leaves much to be desired. I've been going through life alone since I was born, not much outside of more pain is going to change even if these holowaifus become reality.
You're not wrong, all I've known in my waking life is disappointment and pain. I would have killed myself long ago were it not for the mindless escapism of vidya.
Thanks for reminding me that I'll always be alone.

I was wondering whem these threads were gonna devolve into arguing over waifus and porn.
I bet half the people in this thread haven't played the game, let alone gotten past ending A.

I know I'm a pathetic failure of a man, why else would I be browsing Holla Forums at 1AM on a saturday night?. Besides, I'm drunk, cut me some slack. A better question would be why someone would bait like that. Shit's painful.

You are not the only one browsing at 1AM, big fucking deal. And no I will not cut you some slack because you decided to drown yourself in alcohol and self-pity, you waste of oxygen
Please stop posting and/or kill yourself.

I'm a curel person I don''t go out of my way to make others suffer but am blunt and honest.

I always post my views were their unwelcomed dear user, people don't acutally talk here, it's either shit posts, memes, and fag's like you who think their veiws matter.

Plus I mean, you in all serious beating already down man, is what is actually pathetic and your kinda my whole point, plus if your so adament about him posting why not take the time and kill him yourself, who you are you command. your just the same kind of trash just with a diffrenet scent.

You break just as easy, only thing hiding your shame is one way montor and act's as your own mirror.

Reailty is mirror and if I saw your reflection in mine, I think I kill myself just to clean up some of the trash.

You need to go back to halfchan or at least try harder

Really, so I guess you really are that stupid then.
Not mention your half ass rebuttle, I admit to shit posting because that's all Holla Forums is.

If you think it's anything else, your deluding yourself 4chan is even more so,

I defended him, because he is incapble of doing so, also if the only reponce of is making fun of my impefect writing, then you never really had anything to say to begin with.

I'm well arware of my own errors, I can't spot them all the time, but at least I learn to speak more fluent than yourself, go back to your shity soft core porn game, and masterbate kiddo.

Lord fucking knows that's the only action you could ever get.

Go be faggots on >>>Holla Forums. This thread is about NeiR: Automata and anything related to it.

I gotta say, I don't usually feel much when characters die in videogames, but the fact that 9S had to keep moving forward afterward, and seeing him lose it more and more and more was really heartbreaking. Even with Aeris in FFVII, the party grieved for five minutes and moved on. Here, he basically just gave up on all the things that he cared about. He was so helpful and curious up to that point, and then he just said fuck it all I'm going to blow up the robots.

No, 9S, you are the robots.

He just wanted to wear t-shirts with 2B

I actually got a real strong Dark Souls vibe from the game too. On the one hand, they're both basically post-apocalyptic, but there are lots of games like that. The main thing, I think, that gives the two games a similar vibe is the state of mind of the characters within the games.

In Dark Souls, there are tons of creatures which you just can't relate to at all, they're completely alien. But even the most relatable characters are all ancient, cursed undead who are all slowly losing their minds and/or devolving into some sort of primordial pre-human creatures. You may be able to talk to them now like a normal person, but it's often only a matter of time until their brain snaps and they stop acting in a predictable or understandable way.

It's the same in Nier Automata. You don't encounter any humans at all, only varying types of robot life with varying levels of AI able to simulate human thought processes to varying degrees. Most of these are either actively hostile or actively allied with you, depending on their programming, but even this is thrown to the wind because it's trivial in the game world to simply reprogram anybody (with a virus or through hacking) or to simply activate hidden commands that the robots/androids themselves were simply not aware existed within their AI cores. Allies become enemies due to new priorities in their code, enemies become allies due to glitches that imply they could begin acting fully human one day (only for the game to show again and again that this glimmer of hope is probably just an illusion we as the players perceive). A character built up from the beginning to be maybe the most humanlike robot to ever exist, and possibly the one bridge between robots and androids for a peaceful coexistence, is simply rebooted and comes back online with a completely different personality. The whole game begins to feel uncanny valley, and you remember that none of these characters are actually human. They're all software running on hardware, simulating a generalized pattern of human behavior. It's literally like that creepy pasta of the Quake 3 server that had bots fighting against each other constantly for four years, except it's thousands and there are no humans left to turn off the computer

You're analogy to dank meme is extremely weak.

Your*
I'm going to sleep.

HER ASS IS LIKE TWO FUCKING HAMS

GLORIOUS

FUCKING

HAMS

GOD BLESS 2B

2 Buns

Quick question, I've had the nature of the ending twist spoiled for me, that is to say I know that you have to delete your file to get ending E. To that end, I was wondering if you could just copy your save and keep it backed up for future use after getting ending E, or is there some sort of failsafe for that? The difference for me being if I actually finish the game before checking out the DLC or not since ending E is pretty much all I have left to do at this point.

You don't have to delete your save at the end.
You have the option to. Whether you do or not will depend on your sense of moral duty.
Finish her game, user.

It's like pottery.

I'm pretty new to Nier and just played the free demo, and I just fell in love with the game, I want to buy it. How do you pronounce it? Na-yur? nyair?

knee-urr

Seriously, why isn't there a crack yet?

Jews.

Why can't the jews ever leave us goy alone?

The parasite requires a host

This game is shit but the lewds are shit too, you faggot.

this tbh
go play a real open-world game like skyrim

Why wasn't she called 2D

Because 2D girls are perfect and she's shit.

Skyrim is straight trash, you should be a REAL open world game, like Fallout 4.

Break it up, you two. Skyrim and Fallout 4 are both amazing games that deserve to be bought at full price along with all of their DLC. Nier is shit though, I just want to make that clear.

I agree, this game is extremely problematic
Also remember to play Bethesda's newest hit, Elder Scrolls Online

because 2 B or not 2B. Basically taro was just trying to be Deep and shit.

Well I know for sure I want 2B in that ass.

The Elder Scrolls Online? Certainly! That's a far better game than Nier, user. It just so happens I met my wife (pic related) while playing The Elder Scrolls Online, as a direct consequence of buying everything on the Crown Store! Wow, what a tip I'm giving out for all of those lonely virgins out there, huh? I'm going to go share the good news with /r9k/.

Exactly!
Why would you waste your time with Nier Automata (like wtf is that name anyways?) when you could be climbing mountains with your future wife?

DELET THIS

You see that horse, you can marry it.

Is it a good game or just for porn?

Holla Forums is worthless now

read the thread faggot

It's for porn. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay.

Specifically, my posts where I call it shit.

Nice

and this is why you don't spoonfeed secondaries
reminder that /vp/ exists if you are looking for porn

Whole game is about a shota trying to save his loved one, the girl is a sideline.

You don't have to do it at all to get the ending, and if you do, you only get a new titlescreen in return.

But if you really feel like it, yes you can back up your save and do it

Holy shit man, stop trying to ape Bruce Willis and stop listening to Linkin Park. You're so edgy, it gave me the closest shave I've ever had.

Very close to buying it on PS4, but I keep thinking a crack is on the horizon..

I want to fuck 9S.

The best thing you can do in that case is kill yourself you fucking faggot.

He's a good character, there are worse picks.

Check his follow up video. Dude is practically choking back tears because Neogaf didn't like his review of the game.

buy a ps4 for nier automata and gravity rush 2, nioh, bloodborne, odinsphere, 13 sentinels, gravity rush and yakuza.

the crack will ruin ending E

Why? I finished the game, still not sure

cause you need to be connected to the network. but i really wonder how it works offline and what happens if you beat it with out any help.

I haven't looked into it much due to not wanting to spoil myself, but I hear people managed to solo whatever that segment was, it just was very hard.

Duh, I forgot the connected part. Well, maybe the network connection won't check for validity. But yes, if it's true, then pirates will never be able to experience the true ending of the game.

Yes, it can be solo'd… First time I got there I couldn't go online because a game update was pending and I'd have to restart. I was a stubborn idiot for over 2 hours before succumbing and restarting the game. I came extremely close though, like the final ~2%.

Did you list Gravity rush twice on accident? Or did both get PS4 releases?

Nothing special happens if you beat it solo, vid related. It's possible, but just be aware that pirates will have a bitch of a fucking time getting Ending E. The crack would presumably prevent you from using online play due to how Denuvo works. As an user earler in the thread stated, if you play the game in offline mode. Ending E is nearly fucking impossible.

Plus doing it solo destroys 80% of the meaning behind it and you don't get to hear the choir song.

You are not even trying, tor

Nee-air.

You pronounce like you would "near". That easy.

Near A Tomato. Trust me.

LOL

Fuck now I want to play pokemon again

Another reason to NOT buy it. In a single player game I shouldn't be penalized because my internet connection sucks.

It requires 28.8kbps dial up at most, stop being fucking retarded.

This nigger sounds like somebody shot his dog right in front of him what the fuck

Not a question of speed, but of reliability. I don't want to be blocked from getting the proper ending because my internet connection is down once again and the customer service is mumbling some bullshit abut sunspots instead of trying to fix it.

autists should be put down.

Again it's completely possible, as much as it is possible to get the true ending for Drakengard 3. The fact they gave a very emotional way to get to the true ending via online connection made it much better for me but you can do it.

Why is the thread being subjected to a surplus of retards? People weren't this shitposty or stupid in the last few threads.

I have a bad connection. It only needs to be connected for a moment after you make a certain choice in order to get necessary data from the server, and then right after another choice to send some changes back. My connection was on and off the entire game and i played the final ending just fine. The game does not require a constant connection.

Ah…it is a warm feeling to see the picture you posted get an edit and become recycled into the site.

Amazing.

I went to the Source and they didn't have it. I pronounced it "knee-urr" and spelled it out just to be sure, the guy didn't even know the game.

You incomprehensibly stupid faggot.

Does seeing 2B lewds on the internet trigger you?

It triggers muh dick.

Guys cpygames.com/nier-automata-cpy-crack-pc-free-download/
Does it work?

This thread and this game is cancer.

That site is a fake. CPY doesn't have an actual site.

What are you, gay?

You made it happen don't you, all the shitposting, what does it mean to you?

Butts are for niggers, fags, and kike scat fetishists.

I like her booty, doesn't mean I'd stick my dick in her asshole.

You're just a homosexual.

I'll have you know I'm a pedophile.

But I'm the monster?

I'M NOT A GAY

I LOVE WOMEN BUTT

How badly did Denuvo fuck this game?
I want to support the dev, but not Denuvo.

Hi Leonard.

Hi Caim.

I didn't say you were a monster, I said you were a nigger faggot kike scat fetishist. If you're only one or two of three, that's fine too.

That's a good meme, my dude. Your game is still shit.

Has everyone else forgotten the article you're referencing?

I AM GOING TO FUG VIVI!!

Yeah, I think they did. My memes are too archaic for these newfags I'm afraid.

damn, that's some enormous fat around her crotch area
I love it.

It's not even that old. Moralfags are really autistic newfags, they should be ignored.

How do you access weapon stories in the first Nier? I've been searching menus for 5 minutes and don't see them

I don't think it had weapon stories, just DoD 1 and 3. That's why people said it was "brought back for NieR: Automata."

Pretty sure it did, at least the wiki lists them, though they might be Grimoire Nier only

If it does, I couldn't find them either. And screw grinding and farming to max every weapon.

Global report for kike shill.

You aren't bad, you're just a pleb. A little faggot with shit taste, it happens.

I believe you can only access their stories at the upgrade shop if I remember right, something obtuse like that.

Now if you're talking about loli or shota then you're not a pedo, but if you mean 3dpd kids, you're not allowed to tell anyone they have shit taste, you already have some of the shittest taste of all.

Compare and contrast with

3D little girls are the sexiest things in the universe, you're an unironic faggot if you don't like them.

[citation needed]

Your kind aren't welcome here.

Myself, minutes ago. I wrote a post about it. Good job ignoring the comparison, too, you've got nothing.

Then what are you going to do about me being here anyway? Not a damn thing.

For a subjective claim of sexiness? Who else should I refer to? Are you unironically retarded?

you can't claim personal taste especially something as pure shit as 3dpd as the sexiest thing in the universe it just makes you look like a fag.
i could claim that aras and cute traps/shotas are the sexiest thing in the universe, doesn't make it true.

Why are we even arguing about this, this isn't video games, this isn't Nier.

It doesn't have to make it true, because it being true was never part of the point. The point was to state my opinion while dismissively shitting on yours, you repaid it in kind. That was the point, you're the only one looking for a fucking concrete 'sexiest thing' here, and because sexiness is a concept that is subjective on multiple levels - that means you must be a genuine fucking retard to think it's even possible to have one exist to find.

Nier isn't video games either, it's a steaming pile of shit. Before you ask me for proof of Nier being a literal pile of shit, an objective pile of shit, it is only subjectively a pile of shit. I'm glad I could help.

Well if it's subjectively shit to you a man of subjectively shit taste why are you posting in a thread of it at nearly 6 in the morning.

Because I objectively enjoy fucking with people. Now, my enjoyment of it is due to my subjective valuation of it as a hobby, but you can see it's the case objectively because of how I continue to do it even at this late hour. Blame the normalfags for inviting me in, the way they've been trained to react to my sexuality means that I basically have to show up in order to send them into a spastic shitfit and get my jollies. At least, the jollies I don't get from qt little girls. :^)

if they have huge tits, yes.

Why are you even alive

Large breasts are a symptom of the disease known as puberty.

Remove yourself post haste.

A 5-10 second delay to start up the game thanks to Denuvo. Devs didn't even make a splash screen so you are left wondering if you clicked the shortcut right.

Think you could hook a nigga up with some sauce?

Knee-rr

Wut?

Ko-shi, Boku-shi, Ro-Shi and So-shi.
You may know them by different names.
Confucius, Laozi, Mozi, Zhuangzi.

When did nukes come into play user? I don't remember any of that.

Ahhh fuck and they were spouting some existential shit during their fights too weren't they?
I fucking knew there was something to them spiderbots.

I love you guys.

When white-chlorination-syndrome was destroying the world , it caused humans to do two things. Either die, or form a contract witha god and become a mindless killing machine called a legion. The remaining humans had to fight the legions and nukes got involved.

Simple, real feet are generally disgusting and dirty, but 2D feet are idealized and sexy.

Does anyone know why they have similar Japanese names while Confucius isn't similar to the other three?

Because Confucius was the name some brits gave him when they were originally developing the welsh system to understand Chinese but his Chinese name is actually Kongzi.

Whoops it wasn't the british it was actually the spanish that fucked it up nevermind about that part but his name in Chinese is Kongzi, if I refered to him by that though no one would no who I was referring to.

They're still feet you stupid fuck, and they're not always dirty nor disgusting. This is pathetic.

wrong. theyre always dirty. theyre always smelly. theyre fucking feet.

3D feet are always disgusting.
2D on the other hand…. are drawings of feet that dont exist.

Maybe with your low standards. Have fun licking dirt.

Neato.

They're drawings of feet though, existent or not. They are feet and if you're attracted to them you're attracted to some part of the idea of feet. If you think pedophilia is somehow different solely because you don't want to label yourself and jerk off to lolicon all the same, you are an intellectually dishonest nigger.

So even if you are not physically attracted to real children at all, being attracted to the idea makes you pedophile?

close, but not the same.

also, lolis are women. not a part of a woman. just a depiction of a woman. the analogy doesnt work because its about a detail.

She just needs a bath
Inb4 "Androids don't need to bathe." That's only if they get regular maintenance.

pretty sure theyre mostly scuff marks from her wandering around earth fighting robots for 100s of years. most of those marks probably wouldnt go away. but thats ok i like her dirty

There is no stipulation that the children be real in pedophile, it is purely read into it by lolicons desperate to avoid the stigma.

Lolis are not women, they're female children. The analogy is about the totality of the attraction and it works just fine, it's your brain that's not properly parsing what I'm saying because you're a dipshit. It's that simple.

So I can be pedophile without the attraction to real children?

lolis are drawings.

its possible to be attracted to cartoon animals, aliens, animals, and animal-women in a cartoon, but IRL those things would only disgust most people.

your entire argument is shit and that analogy about feet doesnt work because its a body part while a loli is an entire female body.

Tanabe Kyou

She's probably not 100s of years, she might even just be 5 years.

I think that can actually be determined, but I don't know where the information is.

I just started playing.
Got into the bunker.

I thought I was in the Buy section in the shop and I sold my OS chip, somehow I misread the warning message which was something along the lines of "DO NOT UNEQUIP" but had already assumed that I was BUYING it, so hey, I cant unequip it so no problems.

Game cuts out, credits roll by in a flash, game is back to the main menu.
Did I just royally fuck up my first playthrough ?

No. Unless you haven't saved yet. Then you have to redo the tutorial.

The most common timeline shows the machine war starting in 11939 and the game takes place in 11945 so at most she would probably be only 6. I don't know how accurate the timeline is though, and I think there might be a date given in the Pearl Harbor Descent thing in-game but I don't feel like launching the game to check.

Pretty embarrassing how neofag, of all places, put mr. caption on suicide watch after that analysis.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGJ4gBpderg

Thread in question:
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=235188244

Nah, you just got a gag ending fa[T]al error if I remember correctly. Hope you save because it does count as a game over.

So the goons are right. Anyone who likes any of the YoRHa androids in Automata is a pedophile. Does anywhere have the drama CD with English subtitles?

Hideki was Toro all along

Okay, so if you want to fuck a 2D dude, you aren't gay at all because it's 2D? What the attraction is that is on either side of the 2D/3D barrier means absolutely nothing, it can be anything and it works just fine. You are fucking dumb, but here's a bone thrown to you because I know you're too fucking stupid to get with a less direct but still entirely valid comparison.

It doesn't matter if the children you're attracted to are real or not when you're attracted to children, that's pedophilia. Being a 2D exclusive pedo does not make you less of a pedo.

So essentially, I'm pedophile, but with none of the negative repercussions of being a pedophile, save for the stigma, which is easily avoided by not talking about my fetishes in public?

So he'd be a gay, but with none of the "wanting get his ass fucked and contract STDs while ruining his rectum forever OR wanting to fuck other asses and contract STDs while ruining their rectums forever"?

He keeps delivering top kek.
He used reddit to get his infos, and then got bullied so hard by Neogaf that he's taking a break from youtube.
That's pretty hillarious.

yes

There's literally nothing gay wanting to fuck 9S.

9S a cute A CUTE

Why were androids made so lewd ?

They were based off of their human creators.

tfw my 360 controller broke and the steam controller I ordered to replace it won't get here till thursday

I just want to fight robots and ask android waifus in the audience whether or not they're entertained

Is playing with K/M not good? I only got it on PS4

I didnt see Yoko block anyone on twitter. I dont believe its kamiya

You have to double tap WASD to dodge. No, it is not good user.

Trips of truth

shit's out faggots, tell me if it's any good or not

It's great, buy it, you won't regret it, goyim.

as i said, its a drawing of a male body. therefor gay. devils in the details.

but just because you want to fuck liru, doesnt mean you'd want to fuck an actual girl with a tail and ears.

little girls dont look like lolis, and anime girls dont look like real girls.

is this attractive to you user?