MOTHERFUCKING MARIO & LUIGI SUPERSTAR SAGA DX

MOTHERFUCKING MARIO & LUIGI SUPERSTAR SAGA DX

Some guy on Gbatemp found the ID for a remake of Mario & Luigi SS on the 3DS eShop servers.

Why not just make it for the Switch?

Don't see why anyone should get hyped for this. Unless they add something new to the game, it's just Nintendo trying to sell their old shit again, albeit with slightly better graphics.

Why would I care about a superstar saga remake when the original is perfect already?
Nintendo could only make things worse.

Check the catalog before posting.

that thread 404s

They made Wind Waker better by modifying several things, including the sailing and the Triforce Quest.

Yeah, but what is there that needs to be improved in Super Starsaga? The only thing I can think of is adding a superhard mode.

No they didn't. They fucked with the music and got rid of the Tingle Tuner.

Does the game already have a regular hard mode?

Nope, only way to get some difficulty is to make your own handicaps

So are they going to casualize the timed hits?

That thread 404's though.

Fixed it for you.

zzzz

No interest in seeing SSS reinterpreted with the artstyle of the most recent M&L games

It's time.

Oh god, if they make it 3D it will turn into a glitch mess Paper Jam was before the patches

Shit

I'd assume they were probably working on this right after Paper Jam.

Nintendo has been trying to reassure people that the 3DS isn't going to die just because the Switch exists.

I personally wouldn't mind mind a second version for Switch though… or even an enhanced port of Dream Team, that fixes some of the issues it has.

All they have to do is give a skip dialogue option so I can jet past the fucking bullshit tutorials they force down your throat nonstop. You're not even safe in the final level. It killed what would have been the best one since the first for me, the gameplay is still good but fuck was getting to it a hassle.
Also I would have liked a little more polish in some places, like them putting in Popples theme from SSS when you fight him again at the beach would have been fucking great and simple to do

They didn't change the music at all. If you're talking about Dragon Roost Bass, it wasn't in the GC version either. Only Brawl had bass

Why though? They kept trying to reassure people that it wasn't going to die when the Wii U came out, so they gave the Wii U pretty much no attention and that thing ended up dying instead. Just let the damn thing die. I have my Pokemon, I have my Smash, I have Kid Icarus and Phoenix Wright and Senran Kagura and Code Name STEAM and like four different Zelda games. There is absolutely no shame in slowing production for the 3DS, and god knows the Switch needs more attention ever since it launched with like one game.

And adding a fuckload of bloom, thereby making it worse

Just emulated it fam

Partners in Time was better in my opinion.

That quest looking for the beans, and the mandatory puzzle in the desert both made me drop the game for a few weeks. I don't want some tedious bullshit.

I bet they're gonna turn all the Bros Moves from physical acrobatics to power-ups like they did for every game since Partners in Time.

It's autistic, but i'd be so mad if it happened.