8ch.net/pol/index.html)
endchan.xyz/8leaks/
archive.is/uobYQ
8ch.net/pol/res/9825726.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, a lot of threads are giving 502s

all of them are

Is bui at it again?

For some mysterious reason the Dragon Quest thread works.

there is like one or two that are ok for some reason

Look at all those people who give a fuck and don't play video games.

Yeah just got a error on the 3ds thread.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

>This page (8ch.net/pol/index.html) is currently offline.
Fuck, Holla Forums is down too. This means an invasion of personal information collection phase has began.

GOOD JOB RON

SHOULD HAVE USED TOR FAGGOT

NSA co-opted shithole.

Oh good. Thought my internet crapped out again.

Seriously, that faggot can't do anything right without breaking the site first.

haha I'm fine coz I use incognito

also dubs confirm

At least it seems there's an explanation why Holla Forums and Holla Forums are safe. Its clearly an action against Holla Forums.

The question is, why does this thread work?

Big whoop. Only thing they could find out about me is that I'm a NEET.

Where are the proofs.

I like this 502 error. It's a really good meme, codemonkey.

Yeah, clearly.

I have no doubt that this thread will shit itself as well eventually.

Its just glitching out AGAIN
GG

DON'T YOU 'MARGARET' ME

Trump won't let anti-semitists run loose. So NSA and CIA can shut down Holla Forums any time.

It might be length the ones that seem to be working are rather small.

Also just before this all happened there were lots of bots on Holla Forums spamming the threads, might be a reason too.

it's "Margerine".

It's doing the same thing as when "part of Holla Forums crashed" three days ago, it probably happened again.

"part" of the site cannot simply "crash" user. Guess who's lying to you.

Maybe this godforsaken site will stay dead this time.

no u

if you hate it then why are you still here?

endcuck?

It isn't length, there are threads with 170 (>>12371829) posts that work and threads with less than 50 (>>12447839) that don't.
This makes no fucking sense.

Holla Forums is down too.

I like where this thread is going.

Will it be fixed soon?

They are probably implementing the newest datamining function.
endchan.xyz/8leaks/
archive.is/uobYQ

God damn was posting in that music mood thread and it was taking really fast. Gonna have to actually play games until shit works again.
Original Splinter Cell. Gonna play through the whole thing again. Last played it 10 years ago on the GCN.

Did it crash? Is it the Alacrity demon again?

I see Smiley is still upset he keeps losing boards due to not signing in.

I knew that nigger was behind all of those anti-Christian threads on Holla Forums.

Let's talk about vedyo gaems!

I played Quantum Break recently. It was a movie and all the combat sections where the gameplay, that's it. Plus some uncharted linear platforming.

I'm playing Steins;Gate atm and recommend it to everyone who enjoys mindfucks.

is /a/ down, faggot?

the catalogue is yes

I can't get into the goobergate thread.

Hey it has at least twenty things to decide.

To witness the inevitable demise of the bastard concept of combining halfchan and reddit to hilariously poor effect. Also because Mark is going to sudoku when he loses the only thing he has control of in his life.

I haven't played anything in over a week. Was playing EU4 for a while, though. Is the chink DLC good?

Is it better than the animu? I thought the show was meh. I don't think I've played any VNs that could hold my attention.

Only question is why did you play it in the first place?

After the jews, the weebshits are next. Fucking losers.

There's a route where the MC impregnates the trap, so yes.

I'd throw down some sheckels to watch that actually

I really liked the anime (I normally hate all anime stuff), although it started rather slow and only got really good after the first 12 episodes. In hindsight the slow start is necessary to form a bond with the characters.
I'm not very far into the VN yet, so I'm not sure yet. It goes into much more detail than the show however and I especially enjoyed "browsing" @channel and reading John Titors posts.

Fuck off goon

Why is this thread even still up

Been replaying some MO recently. The missions are shit and i can't find anyone to play the coop ones with the community can't deal with early agression in multiplayer because they're all foehniggers. I don't know why i keep torturing myself on trying to beat Heaven and Hell on hard.

LOOK MOM! I POSTED IT AGAIN!
I can't wait for this place to fucking die, its a bad joke now.

I got Ending D for Nier 1 after finally getting the Lunar Tear, I'm almost finished with Mega Man 4 on the 3DS, and I started a new save file on Bloodborne.

I should get started on that one.

Oh. Carry on then

You'll probably be talking about muh exodus next.

Wait
Never mind, fuck off goon

Are there any good endings where worst girl stays dead?

Do you have a vagina? Does it tangle your cunt hairs to see girls cuter than you?

Because Holla Forums and certain threads are still down?

webm nigger

Mark, go back to bed or eat another cake. You fucking jew faggot.

I read that it's hard to get the "true" ending, so probably yes.

I haven't played the VN in years but I think she stays dead in pretty much every ending except the true end.

You can't read IDs, can you?

Strange. The last time I went to the bathroom I looked in the mirror and I didn't look like Mark. Maybe I should check again.

The kikes' d&c tactics have worked really well on you.

Oh the irony.

Can't you get a bit more original? I don't like how stale this meme is.

wew lad

Everyone is a robot ecxept yourself. Wake up, please.

Still salty about that $10 you're never getting back, faggot?

More like
Change name depending on board and you can find them on the spot, it's really really obvious.

Trips confirm.

I can't believe some people actually do this

Guise, vedyou gaems!

Imkampfy VS Mark!

ITS THE BATTLE OF THE FITTEST!

FIGHT!

Uh I play doom 2.

Oh man, the quality of that catalog is so apparent now. Please continue.

Go to one of your bunker boards/sites then.

Jesus, it's like cuckchan. Their site goes down and we have to deal with the refugees.

What a faggot.

It's not just Holla Forums retard, this is something serious.

I browse here regularly and threads I was lurking and posting in went down, so now I'm here.
I browse Holla Forums too, albeit less often.
So I'm not going to go to one of "my" bunker boards/sites because the board I regularly browse isn't down as a whole.

I had a good post written too.

Real life is the best anime. Nobody wins, no happy ending, only constant suffering. I like it.

No you.

Talking more about everything this shit happens Holla Forums becomes the battleground of the shitposting of other popular boards.

Welp, may as well post WebMs since the WebM thread is down.

I want to deathmatch in this but nobody ever discusses it.

Holla Forums down to?

What? Yes it can.

In theory we might have Holla Forums and Holla Forums on one high traffic server and then another server for the rest of the boards. Another server for media hosting etc. Servers are logical and may or may not be on the same physical machine - the host server farm could burn down and we might have a half functioning site because of redundancy (though of that happened any good admin would pull the plug until its fully operational again and restore things in pieces)

Descent had multiplayer? Neat

No, Holla Forums is absolutely alright.

STILL RESISTING CAPITALISM BABY
Fuck off commie shit head.

Wait till Trump will ban Holla Forums for lolicon.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

The whole trilogy has multiplayer. Both CoOp and Deathmatch. The DXX sourceport also adds CTF for Descent 1 and 2.
Descent 2 is the best game in the series in nearly all aspects. Too bad 3 killed it despite being a good game in and of itself.

I've wondered about this. If one were to try to destroy a site, permanently, physically destroying all the servers the site runs on would do it, wouldn't it? I've often thought about this when it comes to people trying to DDOS sites. You'd think by now someone would've committed arson to take out a site they didn't like.

PURE COINCIDENCE
JIM SOLD US OUT
8CH IS A JIDF SITE NOW

Same thing happened a few days ago, it's just a server crashing that needs to be rebooted.

They also have some threads down.
I saw Holla Forums thread on index.

Stuff is coming back but it looks like things have been rolled back a bit

wtf i love estrogen now

Apparently it was pruned or deleted.

It doesn't matter any way. We all die, after living useless boring lifes without any meaning to them. Thinking that after our years of shitposting anything will change. Nothing changes at all. Everything becomes only worse.

You need to find server location first and then go there. Nobody is that butthurt.

Yeah, error 502.

fuck off smiley

fuck off mark

fuck off imkampfy

Someone must have posted some spicy info or some shit

I would make a new thread but I've never done it before and would probably fuck it up.

Who are these people that I've never taken the time to research into and why are they being talked about in a video game board?

It's the Alacrity Daemon, not demon.
Daemons are figures from Greek mythology.

Tavistock datamining site actually.

Boogiemen.

Alright, I will spoonfeed you.
Mass spammer or I mistake him for someone else.
Holla Forums BO.
Holla Forums BO. The most controversial BO on Holla Forums and possibly turkroach. Minus Holla Forums one which is fucking tranny

down again.

I ain't a mass spammer. I'm posting WebMs because the WebM thread is down.

Ok, never mind then.

I can access some threads but not the Holla Forums index site…
Downtime thread: >>>pol/9825726

I'm such a newfag 8ch.net/pol/res/9825726.html

wew

>>>Holla Forums9825726
even i fucked up once, what the hell?

Thanks m80.

Is shit still fucked?

Yep.

It's all fucking fucked

catalog is still fucked, but everything else works

Shit very briefly broke like 2 days ago, so I figured we were due for something big again.