X Com NO!

Well another dev SOLO creator of an IP smells the shekels
archive.is/mNGRK
Also

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Games/comments/21606b/comment/cga12mn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But Anu is an Indo-European/Hittite god.

Anu?

more like the worshipers of Anus

Isn't Fig the site made for money laundering?

yup

Melkor pls

Who cares, it has always been a shitty series for leftists.

Verily. Funded by no-one other than the 3.3 Million Dollar Man.

They're all money laundering schemes.

What? I mean I never liked old Xcoms because of rng bullshit, but how the fuck were they leftist?

Looks cool.

Among other things.

You know, if this was on anything other than Fig I would consider funding it. But if Gollop is retarded enough to not see that 3.3M Fuckface is someone you should never trust with money then I really have no hopes for this anyway.

Nothing random about don't stand in the same spot for more than a turn and be generous with explosive ordinance. Also, that's bait.

Gotta fucking respond I guess.

Nigger.

Fuck that other guy, I'm responding to you.
Thank you immunity-cat.

daily mememinder to not fall for fig or kikestarter

I told you fuckers it was bait.

Saved. God bless you and your cats.

I never backed anything ever. Do I get to post smug anime girl?

Here you go, e0f624

You bastard, I'm taking a shit and then you spring this on me

I want to hate it but it's Gollop, he's so tiny and innocent.

Looks alright. Honestly if it weren't on fig I'd keep it in mind, because I really dislike the Firaxis games execution wise.

Woah, that's some clever bait friend

here's your response you fucker

Fuck you.

Thanks cunt.

fuck you

fine here you go

Reported.

Go away Holla Forums

Thanks Immunity Cat.

Lets throw out a Immunity dog for good measure as well.

Why anyone still blindly trusts that asshole, I have no idea. Last I checked, they still haven't even gotten approval as a third party money collector, never mind that there's been no news of if they can collect money from accredited investors, and investors would never see a return regardless, according to people who did the math.

Looks pretty cool

fuck off

dogs > cats

why

Time for me to save the day.

This version works better for 8ch

Dogs don't purr tho

I wish science could make cats with dog personalities. That would be the perfect pet.

No way, what good is a pet that can't hunt and protect your family when you're not around? Medium and large dogs are superior.

So make it as big as a dog.

This. No burglar is coming to the house with a mountain lion inside

That can't be real… It's not is it?plx say no.. ;_;

for fuck sake

Fugg

Captcha: lgay Ho

Here's your (you).

Oh boy.

Reminder that the original Xcom dev found nu-com too difficult.
Reminder that all other games made by Geniuses of a previous era were shit because the good games were all flukes.

that's because nucom is 80% RNG bullshit, no wonder it's difficult when you don't actually influence the outcome

really? then I agree, he's a faggot

What a shame.

Gib links. The reason I find it hard to believe is they made Apoc, which is pretty bullshit even without being TftD level of misanthropy.

die nigger

reddit.com/r/Games/comments/21606b/comment/cga12mn

so you're full of shit? good to know

I vaguely remember some other place I heard it but I can't find it. It was probably on one of the previous threads here.

Eh, it can be taken at least two ways, fam. I found memeCom to be too unappealing to play at all, for example.

It's gonna be as cucked as XCOM was.

I can clearly tell that dog is wondering what the fuck the guy taking the pictures is doing, and isn't particularly interested in funz.

So, Mr. Dog Whisperer, can you tell us what the dog in this picture is trying to say?

bork

julian gollop is involved for whatever that's worth. he kickstarted his last game and it turned out to be pretty decent

That and the tiny squads.

My problem here is that DLC is planned way before the game is even in alpha.

I want to say that he's at least hones about which audience he wants, but the "well, it's kiiinda hybrid but not hybrid hybrid" smells pretty bad tbh.

godammit

And nucom arbitrarily limiting the player and other retarded design choices like aliums getting a free move when you trigger them.

Oh, fuck you.

the face says all

I don't want it.

GODDAMN IT

OH GOD

haha nice joke user your a riot

Damn you.

Not difficult just stupidly infuriating, the chance to hit anything was broken to the point you would miss point blank shots meanwhile enemies would crit you from the other side of the map.

Jokes on you, I'll never marry.

Nice meme, user.

fug

I hate you.

I ain't having any of that shit.

well fug

i don't believe in this post
my country has like 10 black people in it, and i'm not very likely to meet one of them or a woman anytime soon

Now i will look like a dick for not answering

Truly a shame. Watch out buddy, there's a sniper over th

That had to be the worst. Either you take a single step forward and trigger a whole squad of fucking Mutons into appearing 5 squares away from your closest soldier, or you move at a snails pace and put all of your snipers on In the Zone overwatch and watch enemy squads die in droves before they can even make a single move.

You got me. but only this time.

There is literally nothing wrong with being limited in how you play the game, for example by having hard-coded classes as opposed to just equipping your soldiers to capitalize on their strengths.

90% of the time you use explosives in NuCom to kill enemies. And they always hit. I never got this "muh rng" meme.

Yes.

NIGGER

I never said anything bad about classes, I was saying that the only counter to the magically appearing enemies is to have a sniper 100% of the time on overwatch. And when you have more than one, you turn a squad of Mutons that could fuck up two of your guys into corpses in one turn, if you have In the Zone.

Not this time.

I know, just commenting on one of the many things I dislike in the leboot of le franchise.
The magical abilities are another of those, thanks for reminding.

Nothing wrong with Fig unless you invested like a good goy, other than that it's just like Kikestarter.

Sort of, the people who run it cover their backs pretty well, it's mostly the way they run it that's a liability, when you invest in a game you aren't actually investing in the game you're investing in a shell company that recieves pay outs from the corresponding game, but it gets even worse, there's a hard limit to how much royalties you will collect, firstly you're low priority for returns, Fig itself, and the primary investors get the lions share of the returns first to recover their investment, then you get your money but you only get a hard cap of the money, and if the game sells below a threshold you stop getting money at that point, like if the game sold below a threshold 2 months in but then sold really well for the next few years you'd get only the amount before it sold below the threshold. Also if the game collapses you get nothing and because you brought into the shell company Fig doesn't have to pay you a cent.

3.3 million dollar man is only an advisor, not an investor, not a founder, just an advisor so stop blaming Fig on him. Fig is a joint venture between some jew who funds shitty indie games who's part of Indiefund, or was part of Indiefund and an investment firm.

Don't buy into fig

You really need to get the fine print for these correct, if a black man replies to this post then basically they get to cuck one of the others that replied for free.

Saved. :^)

HELLO RATO

Why

You cheeky cunt

STOP IT

I cant believe I finished that game with that bullshit, use both moments on your soldier, spot xenos, they all move to cover because fuck you.

Pat pat, thanks cat.

Why would anyone do this??

Double replying for posterity.

heres your (you)

Goddamnit

I'm surprised this derailed a thread.

I'm late to the thread what's happenin-
FUG

Well, shit.

you bastard

Fucking memed.

Thanks for saving my marriage

Fuck

I think the worst part of this curse is that it dooms the cursed to have a wife.

guf

Thank you, immunity cat

I have bitten the bait, and enjoyed it.

nigger, i'm going for wizard

Rather surprised myself.

NOOOOOOO!!!!

no, cause if we follow that logic, everyone with a waifu that's popular, would be a cuck

You really are a cuck

Only if her creator is a cuck and makes it canon that she gets fucked by niggers. Shitty tumblr fanart doesn't count.

>>>/reddit/

Well fuck…

Fuck off, you cunt

Cheers mate.

Well congratulations, you bumped the thread twice. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

I've always suspected that (you)'re a faggot.

You're the faggot, me.

nigger

eh fuck it

Good luck and adios amigo!
Good luck, Doc!

(You)

replying because fuck this thread

i wish i had the fat joker to reply to you with.

cunt

WEEEEWWW

joke's on you I'm gay

Not even once.

Just search "Phoenix Point". I'm sure you won't be dissapointed. Or not. Your mileage and how jaded you are may vary.

I hated that level in Nioh

you played on Easy?

that's just typical Holla Forums cross poster behavior with their odd fixation on black cocks and cuckoldry

I haven't even opened this image but I'll give you a (You) for my own safety.

Don't fall for his jew lies! He only wants you to shun immunity cat.

Don't believe his lies!

Can you read?

He seems to be disagreeing with exactly that part. Which would be logical. In a poorly designed game such as that one a higher difficulty level would most likely translate into flat HP/damage/accuracy bonuses for enemies and/or penalties for player characters.
Or you two might've played different versions, or one of you mostly played a modded game and misremembers how things worked in the basic.

dog > cat
Tactical Dog > Immunity Cat

Where does this money come from?

He's probably just another dipshit who took 60% pot shots at sectoids in full cover. NuCOM's RNG cheats in favour of the player on every difficulty setting to limit excessive poor roll streaks by the player and good roll streaks by the ayys.

Beautiful.

My future waifu and my pure aryan children thank you, immunity cat.

bastard

I am free of your bullshittery.

NuCom only fudges the dice rolls on easy difficulty for the player's advantage. Where have you read such a thing?

I hate defending this every fucking time but it only effects ROOKIE AND NORMAL difficulties. On Classic & Impossible the handholding on the rolls are off which if you're playing on the other two difficulties you'll find the game is piss easy. Get your fucking facts right since I am tired of having to mother fucking defend this one fucking aspect every fucking time rather than dealing with the real fucking problems in nuCOM.