animalinyou.com/quiz
doquizzes.com/QRD5G6
doquizzes.com/Q4N9NOG
doquizzes.com/results430511-B67320Ed-7BF5IL
celebritytypes.com/freudian-personality/test.php
youtube.com/watch?v=XmSdTa9kaiQ&list=PLEsW0I4D4LQYuSRxRzcqEK94rbE9-OFHq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me irl

there are other things I would do in that situation.

so much fun. those lines are the most exciting thing I've ever experienced.

bump

LMAOOOOOOOO

Have some ice cream with that

I hate supporting against a late game team 60 minutes in the game

lol. well that's why we're going on a monday morning. And there's like a pre-wait booth to help you get all the right paperwork before you wait in line (which is more like a deli counter number system here)

Get good.

betch i told u a thing 2 do
get dat ass movin'

We won but it's annoying just being alive for utility after a certain point

link me it

Me standing up. You on the ground

i would if i had some!

spidey!

uh... i've long forgot where that animal quizz is from...

what to fap to lads

animalinyou.com/quiz

animalinyou.com/quiz

animalinyou.com/quiz

animalinyou.com/quiz

NANI !?

Grim is really stepping it up

Take this pokemon one instead

doquizzes.com/QRD5G6

doquizzes.com/QRD5G6

damn i was gonna do a grim one too

Taimanin asagi

kek

link me up

ah heck

Porcupine. I'll take it.

I lost my poetry book...
Oh the agony.

anything to make it slightly less miserable

I misplaced my palm frond though

get out of here maria

I'm at work
Just look it up on Google

Deer tastes pretty good imo

"Psychic type!"
"You are the mild psychic type!"

:)

I never had it

Guess I'll find another use for you.

:3

nice

you are hunted!

wat's it say about your pork?

wow what a slut

doquizzes.com/Q4N9NOG

I'm all ears.

rude I am not a slut

That's not a good thing !

LOL
that was cringey

"Female
You are a pretty amazing female!"

Porcupines are physically small individuals with an over-abundance of attitude. Probably due to their lack of self-esteem, they have a tendency to seek comfort by putting others down and wit, sarcasm and ridicule are the primary weapons of its oftentimes disagreeable personality. Its reputation as a backstabber is somewhat undeserved, although it has no problem with gossiping about friends and foe alike.

In defense of the porcupine's actions, its barbs are not designed to cause permanent harm. Instead, they're intended as a preemptive attack to protect its own sensitive feelings, and if anyone is wounded by its thorny words the porcupine is quick to come to its victim's aid.

Like other rodent personalities, porcupines are opportunists and are resourceful and creative in their endeavors. Adept at taking advantage of others' mistakes, they are the first to jump on the bandwagon when an opportunity arises.

With their consciously minimalist lifestyle, porcupines' financial needs are limited to the bare essentials of living and their homes are unadorned but functional.

Unambiguous loners, porcupines prefer jobs that reward individual effort and avoid manual labor or work that demands mental concentration. However, if it's lucky enough to find a job that requires a biting tongue, it performs above the call of duty.

The porcupine displays the characteristically sharp mind and opportunistic lifestyle of the rodent personalities, but unable to function successfully in social situations it is limited in its career choices. Of course, a job like postal worker, DMV employee, and IRS agent, matches its prickly personality perfectly.

And then my other animal is Bat:

This is a decidedly nonconformist creature, for as an airborne personality, the bat tends to look down at the conventions of the ground animals. And yet, since it is not a true bird and has not mastered the art of smooth controlled flight, it often appears awkward in social situations (hence the phrase "acting batty"). But as compensation for this social ungainliness, many bat personalities sport a built-in radar which enables them to intuitively read the motivations of others.

Identifying bat personalities is not difficult. Being nocturnal creatures, they come alive at night and can be spotted in underground clubs or dimly lit bars. They prefer the sanctuary of dark clothing and dark corners, and you'll never see a bat sporting a heavy tan. These are intelligent, spiritual, creative individuals who use their full range of senses (other than their poor eyesight) to carefully navigate their way through life.

Bats have a habit of flitting in and out of social situations, swooping down to interact briefly with others before quickly flying off to resume their bat lives. Unassertive and aloof, they'll take flight at the first hint of a confrontation to seek comfort in their personal spaces, generally decorated in unusual but expressive ways.

A sixth sense gives bats a number of advantages in their work, and their insightful nature enables them to understand others better than they understand themselves. This intuitiveness makes bats excellent psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and palm readers. They respond poorly to direction however, and function best as a sole practitioners in their own business. Preferring to work at night and sleep by day, a bat's job must be flexible enough to accommodate these unusual hours. A creative streak often finds them in the design and architectural fields, and their unique relationship with dark caves makes you a natural archeologist or spelunker.

Although the bat's spiritual side is always on display, they are not overly emotional. Because of their unusual and sometimes awkward approach to life they can sometimes have difficulty finding companions. However, bats respond well to anyone who shares their philosophical perspective, and they love spending long hours in deep conversation. Once they have successfully located a partner, bats prove to be both dependable and committed companions.

why not? :)

woah

neat

OH MY LANTA

doquizzes.com/results430511-B67320Ed-7BF5IL

The way your hips move make me wonder

these quizzes blow

you blow

not yet

I could hold your hand.

n..nani

yay you're calm

Link me one.

See above

one what

I don't know

too much too fast holy shit

Where do I deposit all my cummies?

Our fingertips could brush against each other.

Idk want this rem folder I gave subtle. Wanna skype !?

specifically on the eyelashes

celebritytypes.com/freudian-personality/test.php

Whoa lewd
Im not mentally prepared to cyber rn
Im still really drunk

eyebrows or eyelashes?

I love loveposting

This will take a second.

Don't be scared just let it happen

yan seriously this is way too perverted even for me

love is a myth.

And the warm sweat from our hands could mix together...

I don't know whether to be insulted or flattered

Why not both~?

yes

Quality posts.

revy post pics

Vain, aggressive, and self-centered, you are preoccupied with matters of power and dominance. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as the five-year-old who discovered that his genitals were able to provide him with a sense of pleasure, and who was immensely proud to have made this discovery. Flaunting his genitals to the world and believing himself to be special because of them, the five-year-old you did not learn to associate achievement with effort, thinking instead that achievement was something that followed passively from one's intrinsic magnificence. As a result, the adult you has an easy time convincing himself that he is superior to others and often feels entitled to special treatment, even though you may have developed little in the way of actual skills to act as a foundation for your affected superiority.

Additionally, the five-year-old you mistook the pleasurable sensations that his genitals were able to provide for the very reason for having genitals, knowing nothing about their wider reproductive purposes. In the same way, the adult you is often confused with regards to his own thoughts and motivations, steering mindlessly towards praise and gratification, while ignoring the wider questions of fairness and reciprocity. Since in your mind, success depends on intrinsic magnificence, and not on conscious effort, you are wont to believe that any criticism of you, or denial of gratification that you feel entitled to, is really is a denial of your intrinsic worth and a mean-spirited attempt to take it away - a castration attempt, as it were. Hence, the adult you tends to lose all sense of proportion when criticized, overreacting and responding in full force to even the mildest of criticisms.

...wow

soo aggressive.

omg
soo savage

off by one...

thts my bossmode showing

fuck emilia

what's next?

you're making it hard to concentrate on overwatch with all this perv talk.

Emilia is a bitch! Emilia is a whore!

Emilia will continue to be a bore!

...i take you. here and now

Apparently I'm a teenage girl afraid of getting knocked up
Thanks, Freud

I always post a picture with my posts

Maybe a shift in focus is in order

Rem is a shit ! Rem is a cuck !

Rem will get off to watching them fuck !

i knew this about u tho...

Retentive hysteric

Polite, gentle, and unusually placid, you have comparatively little interest in interpersonal relationships with others and can be alone for long periods of time without feeling lonely. Having from an early age found that your own perceptions were at odds with those of others, you have retreated into an internal world of imagination and private perceptions. When others come into contact with you, they tend to perceive you as having an asexual presentation, often with stiff and affectively constricted, child-like manners (which may themselves come across as attractive, encouraging fantasies of domination in others). Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is so afraid of impregnation that it shuts off every mating signal that the individual is able to produce, including charm and emotional presence. In the same way, the actual you may have marked difficulties with gender roles, giving others the psychological (though not necessarily physical) impression of an oddly a-gendered individual or prepubescent child. Like the teenage girl whose uterus contracted to shut off its activities entirely, others tend to experience you as having little positive or negative emotionality, but only a certain 'flatness,' attesting again to the fact that you come across as having 'retired' a bit into yourself. Apparently detached and somewhat indifferent to socializing and interpersonal affairs, little do others know, however, that because you do not hinge your thoughts and feelings on accepted social mores, you are actually capable of great creativity and originality when left to your own devices.

Revy, we're twins~

Pink Hair > Blue Hair

Ram! Ram! She's our girl

Something something strawberry swirl

ram a shit

Apparently this place has a Miku board

But Freud says it so well

Eh......

not me.

....i guess i'll try that frued Quizz too
:P

the fuck?

it wouldve been in german had freud actually said it

luka in a jacket >///

You linked it but didn't do it yourself?

mhm

brb lewd quizz

you never want to play with me...

do you have Overwatch yet?

How is it lewd?

I don't mean literally Freud

Miku's face is great

no...

I know...

I just got the same result is all I'm saying. Jeesh.

and get caught in your degenerate hand holding? not a chance. I must stay pure.

neenee

Don't wake up.

I see

That's not what you were saying in steam last night

I promised you something earlier, didn't I?

you did? what was that?

goodnight grim. I know you're still lurking.

Well, anyway...

grim give me that 7 year old girl we were talking about's cell #

the one you took in the bathroom

Prolly cummies or a cookie or something.

Fuck you rin

feud may have been the father of modern psychology but hes not the final word innit

Over the past few years, certain people have come into the thread who have had an impact
the days I come from, we were all so wrapped up in our personas and these people came along and they were themselves
Over the years I've been acting less and less like How I was when I came here to be the Bard of Holla Forums and its ust like irl
This is a place to get away
So Ive decided I am going to be trying a small period of bardposting

How are you guys all doing today?

it frued

*hugs*

:(

og poastan...

This says you take it in the mouth.

user Sama!
How are you doing today old timer ?

Hihi Bardo~

I like using this place as like a shitblog posting place cause it's like practice for when irl haters will inevitably get on me and it's like daily little time capsules of when shit was bad or really good. I have you guys to help keep me on track in a way^~^

om good bro.. nice to see this

Does anyone wanna play dota

those sound great

no :(

Better go play ape hoop alone then.

I am thinkiing about it

No.
This counts as a reply :)

The numbers don't lie.

Boo?

Can I help you?

Haiiii welma How are you doing today? Up to much? I got stuck at lame old work buuuuut it went by pretty fast :3

I think that's a great way to use It, I like hearing

about what is going on in my friends lives :p

removed

Stop thinking and leave already.

it not literal

ok daddy

Hi best keion poster

Woah there fellow calm down! I'll let you know that bullying is a very serious offense. You could hurt somebodies feelings if you keep that up!

Siiince this is a first offense, I will let you off with a warning
Now get out of here criminal scum

yes i would like one welms heart pls

Numbers can't be ironic.

I worked my "sandwich day" today, but I got out early. Was thinking of doing some drawing tonight, but I should get to bed at a somewhat decent hour cause I'm hitting up the DMV tomorrow morning. And I'm going golfing again tomorrow, so that will be fun^^

Thanks Sama it's still really great to see you here after so long

You've always been a friend to me even if I have trouble showing it

Did you do much today then? :3

Now make it a real picture

I've posted a real picture like that at you before~

Helloooo Kitty what are you up to today? Doing much for fun tonight?

You have not, welms

bromance forever...

not much really. got some exercise then did a short shift at work before my shift change starts tomorrow. pretty uneventful. my legs are a little sore. might have overdid it some

numbers can be anything they want
they dont have to conform to your irony social society whims metaphoricals

Have too!

I flushed both of them down the toilet.

:O

numbers can be intangible and irrational...

They aren't gonna conform to your ideas just because you don't like what they have to say.

and imaginary~

R-R-R-REKT

Early to bed early to Rise to a whopping plate of pancakes I always say

Have much fun golfing? I never had too much patience for it :p
I mean jeez

I couldn't imagine golfing AND the DMV that's like a seinfeld joke gone funny

I'm just kidding master goshujinsama

I don't want to do work or things that involve effort.

hmm, well I've never really been a fan of pancakes, but waffles on the other hand... yum

Yeah, I went yesterday and had a blasty blast with one of my buddies. I was gonna do 18 holes this morning before work too, but I accidentally slept through it haha.

Ouch. Yeah, I tend to enjoy old-man hobbies I suppose.

you have not
it was me who did it
not you velms

so you technically owe me

No I'm working
I wish there was more to do in the night
Nothing is ever open when I get out and I always end up sleeping through everything

This is slightly better

Well I mean, I've posted it before, but here it is again.

what if like... he isnt feeling better. just putting on brave face for us?

wow that's really rude of you.

Totally a reasonable hypothesis, but I think I'd rather go with it than try to call him out on it.

Either way this is best Bard.

Being polite is for fag-enablers

an acceptable notion given what we currently know

and I know you're not one of those at all.

Better to lift with the legs than the back :p

Those hard days of work will make you a better man
And I guess your wallet won't mind it much either ehhhh?

O:

Lazy boy, lazy boy
Get up off your butt and go do something

Hey however you have fun as long as you have fun that's what's important

And with friends I bet it's only better :p
If I hdidnt have friends I would go crazy

Sleeping is the most bestest thing to do
even without dreaming it's so peaceful and relaxing. Kind of hard to get there sometimes sadly :X

It's not very responsible to post and work at the same time they are paying you to work you know :(

But some jobs it is understandable :pWhat do you kitty?

I know that feel, its awful, and if you're walking around late at night people are all so suspicious of you

Anything for master archives :3

I actually don't care, I just like saying that word.
It's kind of replaced "cunt" for me lately.

I bet I could prove that statement wrong.

I'm a fan, personally.

nah... i over did it. pushed a little too hard. its like... I can do it but anything past a certain point i will pay for.

With Determination and Cooperation
I can overcome any challenge I set my mind to!

oh wait i remember this
kill me i forgot how cute you were

I don't really have a lot of time to post
I just do when I can

u wud look dumb if u painted ur fingernails

there, now someone was mean to you
problem solved

no

just at working?
That's not good my friend you need to take more care of yourself and your body

You only get one you know. I got into some pain at work myself always with the burns :p

certainly not too much strain though

Write my name on your belly then.

U2

are you going to make me come over there because I will walk over there right now and get you up

hmmph

I feel like this coming from you is less mean and more reverse psychology~

So which color should I paint them for my day off tomorrow?

I'm gonna be so self conscious about them at the dmv, but whatever ^~^

hmmmmmmm

"I can overcome any challenge I set my mind to!"

"Anything for master archives :3"

- U

youtube.com/watch?v=XmSdTa9kaiQ&list=PLEsW0I4D4LQYuSRxRzcqEK94rbE9-OFHq

naw... the preshift excercise.
im old man. everything hurts...tried to push through it.

N-nobody look
this is for b-ban archives only > W

What's your excersize like buddy?

You should come relax for a nice hot drink some time so you aren't all so worked up :p

same?

Are you going to fuck up your life like that?
I would value my last moments of being able to walk nigger
try and move me, i vill break u leetil man

Noooo... I don't think you should actually paint them unless you really want to be flaunty or something.
Probably a dumb idea unless you have polish remover laying around.
no h8

Why the hmph though, welms?

seen it

I love when you talk dirty to me like that

different

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Conformist.

its usually a few laps and stretches in the pool. on a treadmill 4 miles, if not a bike. today the leg press machine was free so i did some presses to work out the kinks...my left knee has been giving me issues

No fag-enabler! I wasn't internet yesterday! I know your tricks!
You're not getting another footjob from me!!!!

Yeah, that's true I guess.

Also

Because

I know what I've posted, Booboo.

non-conform mist

Why are you even trying

Ah, the ol' "losing a bet" lie. tsk tsk

People asked that at work when I first changed my profile pic on FB and I just noped it and carried on lol

Thai girls are nice. I wish we had more places around here to hang out ;3

*giggles* shh don't show anybody

That sounds like a great workout I love swimming so much

Bikes are super fun too and treadmilles are kinda dangeorous but however you get by :P

Legg press though
guess you can't skip leg day
Those are super duper dangerous

wait......

man who would say such an asshole thing like that holy shit

fucken left knee is kicking my ass for sure lol

obviously you need to kick your knees ass :3c

this picture is sexist trash.

Treadmills aren't really that dangerous.

Somehow it will get more nonsensical if you continue.

fuck you my mother was raped by a treadmill

-wraps my arms around you and squeezes- Shhhh don't say that

Well, sure, but what was she wearing?

took vocodin for it for like years... had to knock that shit off tho after kidney issues. now im just grumpy all the time

If there is a surface behind you you can get caught up in the treadmills tread and hit the object behind you and keep rollling
if theres an open back behind you it should be okay but it's still never very fun to get caugh tup in that tread :p

some tight yoga pants and a sports bra, so I guess you have a point. she was super asking for it.

This one is fantastic

just between you and me I'd kill for some vicodin about now

I'm sorry t hear that my friend what happened?

Try not getting caught up in the tread then.

Spending time around a treadmill is implicit consent.

She's white and has blonde hair.

wat how??

I really don't care.

I just wanted the real thing and not a meme.

this seems like a great injustice but for the life of me I can't poke a single hole in your flawless logic so I'll have to concede this point to you.

Why aren't you even trying

can't say I'm All tooo goood at that
I've fell off quite e a few tread mills

I'm fucking charbroiled

Remember i'm the sloth?

because no means no, elma. gosh damn it I shouldn't have to teach you this, this should be taught to all potential rapists men at an early age.

That's not Thai at all!

holy shit my cat escaped
i found him though
so fucking lucky that i did
i would have been DEAD

Hey my memory is pretty solid too welms
i just have slip ups
we cant all be perfecct

Nope
She just works the register.

car accident 2001... crowned and spidered the windshield knee hit the dash doing 60. have a v shaped scar on my dome from it... and 2 scars on my knee cap lots of trauma from it. had an aneurysm, severe vertigo. lucky to survive it really. long term cluster headaches from scar tissue and knee pain i live with

Are you admitting you are a rapist?

Oh, great, now that you said that I have to give them ALL participation medals. I hope you're happy.

i bet kaybe has self esteem issues

I almost forgot how old this folder is

#YESallmen

You can still try to be~

i don't know what i am

because you only linked the end result, not the quiz :P

[fear intensifies]

And I lost the quiz.

it feels so strange when i peek into a folder i havent been in in awhile...

how do i begin the road of becoming perfect for welms

we don't mean to be, elma. but feminists have shown us the truth. literally every man is just one "no" away from being a rapist.
so you'd better just say yes to everything.

Did your life of shitposting flash before your eyes?

this shit is so old lol

Hmm...

Fuck Man I'm really really sorry
are you driving nowadays?
What is that shit feel like? Does much help with it?

It's great that you're able to exersize and shit I bet that helps alot with it
I'm fucking sorry man
that sounds terrifying

What about a "maybe"?

this gets me nowhere
also excuse my friend berncake he's a little awkward

maybe just means yes with girls. so that's fine.

fix it
pls

it preceded my shitposting days by 4 years...

it was fun licking things, i should to that moar often

Picture related me and (you)

yes, (you) :3c

I can't find it.

who said i want ur fucking hug

gay

i drive bro... i have a pen of benadril on hand for such times. i try not to let them get out of hand

swimming is what ive found to be best really.. anything else really stresses me

I thought you had participated in IRC proto shitposting?

cute

you can

Who??

And I have no idea, man. No idea.

Ooooh.

I'll keep that in mind x_x

irc rizon... 2005

Hey come on now not unless we kisss :3

Is is tough to do? I have quite a hard time with driving anxiety myself and ive never gone through that crazy shit

I'm sorry man I'm glad that you can still get by
shit i'm glad you're still here

nope, you are

your mind will be occupied with other things.

Well I'll be. Mistaken, that is.

L-like what~?

cupcake, of course

I'm sure I'll thing of a few things.

I don't wanna though

Do tell.

i love happy bard

somehow I doubt you'd want me to say here.

Why didn't I do this earlier, I wonder what other secrets lie in this wasteland!

this one is also good if it makes you feel better

no its not man... it doesnt cuse me anxiety. that was 15 years ago. im more cautios now

the proto script is still out there tho

Do it.

Let's see if you can scare me to bed or not~

How dirty is your room?

*hugs*

why

well, since you insist...I just might tuck you in and get you a glass of water to drink while I ready you a story

*read

Is it gonna be a scary storyyy~??

I'm glad friend

-squeezess- thanks :3

nah, something nice and soothing. it's bedtime after all.

tfw Cupcake fuks ur girl

Nothing could make me feel better. I already feel as good as possible at all times.

Is that the reason you started doing IRC stuff? Because the accident knocked you on your ass for a long time?

it sidelined me for about 2 months in 2001... shitposting began in 2005.

So you got Cupcucked

Exactly

giggled

heh its all good, if i get moar vicodin ill hook it up unoe

On the outside not very, on the inside of all my cabinets and stuff its a mess, mangled bunches of wires, tons of videogames without their cases, their cases in another pile, some games in the wrong cases, clothes from 10 years ago, that kind of stuff. I found some 3 year old pringles.

at this point really
why go on

whats going on here lad

Don't make me sad, Colby :(

Cuckcake sounds better

I'd pick Cupcake over me so idk

Yeah thats gross

bad choice.

Just thought I'd ask. Sometimes that stuff can put people out of it for the better part of a decade.

gtg... early start tomorrow.

The picture related is us

I meant from before.

I went with mine because it was a verb so it worked best ending with "cucked".

Sweet dreams bud take it easy tomorrow eh

see ya, user.

Don't let the bedbugs bite. Those welts are disgusting.

Later

I know, but you gotta dig through all the filth to get to the treasures, I just found smash brothers brawl, useless now but loaded with sentimental value! Also found out I have 2 metriod primes.

Bed bugs are the most terrifying things on earth

I am not stellar at decision making.

Feel better

We didn't have to do this.

Just don't have filth in the first place .

it literally won't let me crop anymore. you win.

LOOK OUT!! IT'S NOT STABLE!!!1

Wasn't Desu named "Cuckcake" after "lewdcake"?

i wonder how i can try!

:3

Ah yes, I forgot about this

you already had the win and you just kept going you glorious bastard.

I know that now, just been feeling really energetic today so I'm fixing everything and cleaning everything, I hope this continues, even a few weeks of this and I could get out of this rut I've been stuck in!

But I'm Test

oh. I don't pay attention to things.

I know

google it or something

who are you?

i'm a spooky anonymous too

oooo

it's not saying!

just be a snake

that's not same quiz...

You were the real winner all along. All you had to do was look inside.

Nothing in this thread is stable.

you have a problem then

o heck ur tellin me

did i miss new thread or something

Just slow

just u n me now

no waifus online though

why even post

why even post

why even post

why even post

This is pretty nice!
What else do you listen to? :3

Why even post

HAI SQUASHIES

h-hey now....Look on the bright side at least were surrounded by friends : )

mainly oldschool dubstep/garage, although I like a bit of everything
I'm well into El-B in particular right now

im not

Oh my how downtempo

Into that Burial fella?

I'm your frined -wraps mya rms around you and squeezes tight-

quit it luka

OUCH

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread