Peaceful games

What are some games that are really, really tranquil, Holla Forums?

Games that don't have gunfire going in every direction and are instead super down-to-earth are actually one of my favorites, primarily because I have severe anxiety and can only play anything from Platinum for about 30 minutes before needing to take a break due to sensory overload.
However, I've found that games such as Abzu, though exciting at some points, don't make me feel like the world is going to FUCKING end.

Let's recommend some of these games.

PC and 3ds games in particular

Hatred.

Endless Ocean

Eric Harris, go back to being dead.

Minecraft peaceful mode? Not creative mode, you still have to collect resources to build your shit, but there's no monsters or hunger in the way. It's pretty nice to set yourself a blueprint and build it little by little.

On top of my head right now.

gta vice city

Euro truck simulator.

Space Engineers can be pretty chill. Don't do Survival, just do Creative mode in a solar system and turn off monsters/space pirates. You can build whatever you want and colonize your little solar system.

Sim City 2000 is relatively peaceful most of the time.

try more simulator seafaring games since they move extra slow and are sure not to overload you even in combat

City Builders are definitely ultra comfy tier

Samorost series, Machinarium, pretty much all of Amanita Design's library.

Motherfucking OpenTTD. If you love trains you will love it, if not it will teach you to love trains. It will also teach you to hate the filthy town councils that can't respect your million dollar infrastructure projects because you had to move a few trees out of the way.

Town council people are the most retarded people ever. They didn't let my parents put a wooden roof on their house when a few years earlier they forced a different house to put a wood roof on.

Only libtards believe in (((peace)))

Do yourself a favor; never play the A-Train games. Once you get into that autismfest you'll never go back to OpenTTD's comfy autism.

What a way to ruin an experience. I go out of my way to invest in a dwindling town and I'm the bad guy? Fuck that noise. And fuck spending a couple of grand to plant trees in a 10 tile wide square.

I wouldn't say SC2000 is comfy because of the music. It makes me feel so uneasy.
Since everybody has already mentioned the city building genre, I'd suggest something like Evil Genius when you're not doing anything worthwhile and letting your workforce fuck about in the base or Recettear. Now that I think about it, are there any other business/store games that are like Recettear?

This doesn't deserve its own thread, but I saw your TTD post and RCT is close enough, so whatever

WHY THE FUCK IS IMGUR FULL OF CUCKS WHO PRETEND TO PLAY GAMES
THIS DOESNT WORK THAT WAY

Just watched the LGR of the DOS game. Looks really cool.

Those would be welcome additions, OpenRCT2 should add those. Especially competing parks, versus multiplayer would be awesome.

Oh I don't doubt that, that would be great. I'm just mad they're pulling the That Kid card and reminiscing about something that never fucking happened.

Desert Bus

Subnautica is really peaceful, especially when swim out into the abyss without any equipment hindering you.

It's fun, but it takes the autism to the next level. Bigger focus on growing cities around your railway, bigger focus on real estate and passenger fluctuation is a lot more deeper/important. Passenger levels change on an hourly level and change based on how you develop the land around stations, it's pure insanity.

And spiders are our friends, we aren't planning to eat you alive or anything. Just go to sleep.

Those german simulator games.
Ahh the joys of cleaning streets and collecting garbage! The joys of driving forklifts and pilling boxes!

Myst is really tranquil.

This game does have an eShop version and is worth a pirate. Its got some hilaribad dialogue and some rpg bullshit with some sorta high tense music, but its ultimately a game about fishing, and that shit's relaxing as fuck.

Anything involving creating. I suggest level editors for classic games, because outside of testing it to tweak progression, the whole experience is calming and tranquil.

Beta Minecraft on peaceful, though it is only for the most extreme autists.

I tried OTTD but got bored when I realized how worthless trucking was.

I wish this series didn't die. You could easily make a wacky adventure game out of running around catching fish, especially if you went full fantasy with it.

This really needs an ahmed eurotruck sim edit.

No enemies trying to kill you.

No hurry to explore the island.

No puzzles so hard your brain will melt… oh wait.