Name a more criminally underrated game

Name a more criminally underrated game.

Thrillville

I win.

Fallout 4

This was pretty good for its day, actually. I did try playing it again though, and the controls haven't aged well. They're fucking WEIRD.

Skyrim.

Nah I had this. It sucked. My favorite genre is action-rpg so I played damn near all of them, FFCC isn't that good. It doesn't deserve good ratings.

That's not only an underrated game, IREM is the most underrated company out there.

Never got this meme. Trash game, I've gotta tell you.

Now these two are criminally underrated and we will never get a sequel in this timeline, as the IP was sold off.
Hard mode: Which was better?
The comfy puzzles of the first, or the action-packed comfy of the second?

To who? I thought it was just expired.
Fucking Larry BUndy

The second is the most fun

Coincidentally released around the same time.

Insanely slow start but otherwise very fucking good

The only criminal thing about this game its the ending

I played this when I was 8 and couldn't appreciate it. You know how long it took me to learn that lightwells recharged your battery?

The game is sort of hard to run now in case you want to play it again. The game itself runs fine but good luck getting music to work, which is half of the experience.

two can play that game

count me in too

PN03 is so underrated, even its own producer underrates it.

I doubt you played it.

MOTHER FUCKING BLINX!

Crysis

It'd have to be a game for him to have played it

Dungeon crawling stealth solar gun vampire hunting

OP, take note:

Pretty fun game. Had the most annoying enemy with infinite spawn though at that point it made a good detroit simulator

but it's just a tech demo

I always wanted to get this as a kid. Saw it twice when I was pretty young in a now-defunct department store in the gameboy section. Now I probably won't like it.

CAPCOM 5!

Everyone played these, you are not special.

Easy

Underrated =/= obscure

Life

he goes in to every thread like this and posts that

Is killzone 2 better than killzone 3? Someone gave me a copy of killzone3. Should I skip 2

Killer 7 is better.

I think killzone 2 is better than 3.
Don't skip 2.

Blinx was so dope. Loved that shit.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

tbh I think you could post any halfway decent xbox game and call it underrated nowadays

Killzone 2 was everything right and everything wrong with the genre at the same time, with excellent handling, levels, atmosphere, and graphics. The opening mission is a good example of what is to come.

That game sucked

SS13

Can you guys stop spamming the SAME thread themes over and over? it's getting ridiculous.

Only if you stop using that fucking picture.

I'm pissed that game followed a really shitty story trend at the time of ending everything on a fucking cliffhanger.