Switch is a boy's console

OY VEY! HOW CAN WE GET MORE GIRLS TO PLAY THE SWITCH!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.
saltybet.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gay Boys?~
Cute effeminate pussy boys?~

b-b-b-but n-n-n-nintentoddlers!

Also lmao @ "Girl Gamers"
Good to know that still doesn't fucking exist and the ones that do are always some sort of vocal minority or trannies.

Really funny seeing this after all those twitter shills with their totally not fake "heh I picked up a chick by playing my Switch on the bus >B^)))" bullshit

No.
Strong, muscular boys.

Please, just let him die.

Just means men buy games more, which, let's not kid ourselves, is REALLY what's important.

how do i make my dick feminine?

They're fucking autistic manchildren and you know it.

put a bow on it.

Cut it off

Don't put it in other people.

Give it a vibrator function?

Girls confirmed redpilled for not buying into Nintendo's garbage.

I have a feeling they worded this so that they could gauge just who is likely playing the thing. So even if your dad bought it, you were the one with the "strongest desire for it"

By making gay Yoshis

Always wax it, clean it gently and put that on purifica mirifica. :3c

That's pretty interesting considering Nintendo's platform traditionally has the highest percentage of female gamers, excluding mobile and facebook.
What happened to the over 50% of gamers are women bullshit.

GEE, I DON'T KNOW user.
WHERE DO THEY GET THEM, I WONDER. I SURE DO.

shave your hairy ass arms, you faggot.

That's not me
experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Gowing-Female-Breast/3467070

Nobody fucking cares Mark.

I mean, you are too in fairness.
Unless you're 'ironically' gayposting

also either shave or straighten your pubes

most of the female nintendo consumers are either SJW tumblrinas or fujoshis anyway. But now that I think about it, I'm wondering if the Switch is not purposely being designed at this point to appeal largely to the fujoshi and male otaku market.

They are all on Facebook whining about "le drumpf" taking away their (((free))) birth control.

I aint clicking that shit fampai.

Kek, coat hangers are gonna be real popular in the next few years.

more colleges and high schools these days are just allocated some of their budget to providing free birth control and condoms so i doubt it will matter either way. It just means less money on stupid shit like books.

Nope. Just found that, sent it and deleted it.
shudder

Why would you cater to someone who has been proven time and time again to not make you money.
FIRE EVERYONE FROM TREEHOUSE
DESTROY TREEHOUSE
REBUILD, RENAME
IT IS NOW THE NINTENDO SPACE HUB™
Now it sounds cooler, because it is B)
I was thinking of Nintendo Space Station, but it sounds like PlayStation

Don't.

Birth Control should be free for all non-whites tbh.

If the 3DS and the Switch have been any indication, the main people giving Nintendo money are teenage boys, male anime nerds and hardcore (male) fans of established Nintendo IP's in their mid to late 20's, which funny enough was their main demographic during the SNES era. Switch is already starting to look like it could be SNES 2.0 since its main draws at this point are Nintendo IP's like Zelda and Mario, indie platformers and JRPG's.

I just want you to know, this entire post gave me an inoperable tumour throughout my brain.
Have a nice day.

That's depressing. . . .

Better yet, ban all non-whites and abortion.

I'll pay for your insurance.

Hey! I like you!

I'm glad that's the case, as seen by the threads. It seems Nintendo is not alienating them anymore, and trying to bring completely new things to the table, whether that's good or bad is up to the individual poster. All they need is to keep pushing the Switch like they did the SNES/Gamecube(?) and they'll have another homerun on their hands. This time, there will be no alienating anyone though. Make a traditional Metroid/F-Zero and people will be fucking flocking to it like flies on shit.

I just wish they were like SEGA and hired people and freelance programmers/designers/devs/etc who make fangames instead of shutting them down and pushing them away. If they did that, they would skyrocket themselves as the very best in the industry, and would earn a bit more respect, ultimately sealing any doubt from fans who have been heartbroken and pushed away.
I'm being cautiously optimistic here, so it can all go wrong. They're hiring people to patch Switch exploits, so maybe, just maybe, they can do the same with Indie fangame devs.

Their sensitive minds just can't handle it…!!!!

REMOVE THE GAYS

at this point I think they do it for the free internet attention it gets.

That's great, I like you too user.

Well you've answered your own question there

don't worry, once the switch gets stupid easy streaming software and drops in price more camwhores will get them and the ratio will climb

Doesnt surprise me in the slightest the numbers

Are we sure its not the parents who are registering the account? I doubt a 10 year old could afford the Switch by Xerself.

The looks like she has her shoulder on it.

25 year old white males.

Boy, user. Your post really activates my almonds.

Make sure the skin isn't rugged or rough, keep it extremely clean and don't have a big benis. Also helps if it's not much darker than the rest of your skin.

Plenty of normal fags play LoL.

even the most normalfag of people i know, know about PC gaming. its not a sekret klub anymore, but normalfags are still retarded because they dont know a single thing about building or prices. They just buy an Alienware for $1500 and call it a day. Then they sit around and play LoL and whatever flavor of the month indie title comes out. The numbers still are not surprising when you think about it in terms of an actual enthusiast who wants to play as many video games as possible in the best way.

Gaming is still for teenagers. That statistic is taken from xbox live and playstation plus data. So first off the people they take into consideration don't even actually play video games, but second off everyone knows no single teenager has ever told their true age on an online service, specially considering both ps+ and xbox live used to be more strict with age.

I think his point is that the main demographic of "hardcore" male gamers aged between 24-34 are usually either idorts or go PC + Nintendo for the most optimal gaming setup and so it makes sense that these people account for, along with young teenage and pre-teen boys are the main people supporting Nintendo at this point now that the casuals (who are mostly women) have mostly left Nintendo for stuff like mobile gaming.

precisely

I doubt this 100%. The people who grew up in the "Golden Age" of gaming are now in their mid to late 20s, people whos first console was a N64 and were old enough to remember playing it for the first time. Thats honestly the main core at this point in terms of people who play A LOT of video games. Teenagers mainly play 3 games: ASSFAGGOTS, Popular Multiplayer Shooter, Indie Trash of the Month. Most teenagers watch video games now rather than play them.

I work with the normalfaggest of normalfags and they all use Steam + PS4. They choose which to get games on based on exclusivity and port quality, but the kind of games they mostly play is shit like Ghost Recon Wildlands so there's more bias towards the P$4.

oyyy veyyy~

Teenage boys still play plenty of games, but I think the kinds of teenage boys who like Nintendo stuff probably fall in that crowd of unpopular kids at school. You're average male teenage Nintendo consumer is falls between the triforce spectrum of teenage smash bros. tourneyfags who don't bathe, anime club kids and kid most likely to shoot up the school cause of a girl. Even if you fall into the center where the "semi-normal but still socially awkward" boys fall, playing a 3DS at your local high school is like wearing a sign that says "PLEASE DON'T FUCK ME. I'M TOO BUSY PLAYING POKEMON."

Nostalgiafags are the most cancerous form of fanboys, and big surprise, they're nintendrones.

People actually play Wildlands? I got it with my new graphics card and thought it was boring as fuck. It's literally GTA in the 3rd world with shittier vehicle physics. At the price of free I felt ripped off.

As a father of a teenage boy who actively plays and likes Nintendo games, thats arguably false. Then again I made sure my son wasn't a complete moron. The kid usually brings his 3DS to school to play with the gaming club, which according to him is mainly comprised of other teenage boys who play whatever the fuck someone brings in that day. Last week they played custom Little Big Planet levels.
I asked him a few weeks ago if he's doing alright and if anyone asks him about the 3DS. According to him everyone is mainly familiar with Zelda and and Mario and Kirby and thats about it. No one really bullies anyone anymore for playing video games at school since its so common and Nintendo has this place in every teenagers head as this kind of legendary developer even if they never played games from them. Shockingly the ones who play the most popular ASSFAGGOTS and shit at school according to him are the most hated because they have this giant superiority complex because they are playing the most popular thing. Go figure.

cool, who cares????

I wish I had a dad like you
I wish I had a dad in general.
No dad is better than an abusive one, right?

10% can be a highest percentage, if everything else is lower.

If you aren't LARPing as a dad, there is yet hope.

Girls just don't play video games and people need to realize it.
if girls were really "geeky" or played games, their would be an even amount of girls during game night.
Hell, my friend's 9 year old nephew joins our DnD campaigns and loves it.

meanwhile, my other friend's 8 year old is glued to her ipad all day watching MLP, drawing ponies or playing shitty ipad games or shitty videos on youtube with kids.
Girls just don't like having fun.

I was raised by only one and she was an alcoholic, then quit when I had a complete mental breakdown and it made her snap out of it. Now I currently live with her, my neet schizophrenic brother and little sister. I'm trying to get my GED and a good job because I fucked up due to a huge depressive phase in my teenage years and now I'm 20 years old and unskilled. I may have been broken several times due to others shitty life decisions and because I never had someone guide me but at least now I have enough inner strength to start picking up the pieces and become my own role model.
I see children with their parents and they look genuinely happy, and I feel bad, but then I remember there are kids out there with way less resources than me with parents who never change, or care, and I start to make myself man up. I may be fighting an inner battle, but I'm not in a war. After all.
Always appreciate what you have, because you don't know how precious it is until it's gone.

sage for blogpost.
I don't have any other websites to talk to

Physical age =/= mental age

Wow, It's like that whole 50/50 male female ratio was complete bullshit!

Like I would love for there to be an equal amount of women into gaming, but it;s just not fucking true. 90% of the time it's usually a girl is into gaming cause they're there to get male attention.

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM QUENTIN??

No you don't. I got married at 21 years old to someone I thought I loved but I realized I was retarded. We divorced after 5 years and had a 3 year old. I had no idea what I was doing but managed to raise the kid the way my mother raised me, which was mainly strict but fair. His mother barely let him do anything. It fucked him up around 13-14 but hes much better now. Video games helped me escape when I was younger and my dad was a piece of shit. I didnt want to be my father so I introduced him to vidya and played with him. He's the only person who can beat me in Mario Kart Double Dash (honestly felt a little proud of him) and he also plays Diablo 2 when a few high school buddies of mine get together to do a campaign run. Friends of mine have sons that are not interested in vidya so he's like a breath of fresh air when he enjoys the stuff we like.

Not LARPing, just sharing my experience based on the information in the OP. Having a teenage son who likes vidya really opens you up to the rest of the teenage vidya world.

Quentin is an autistic shithead who i genuinely fucking hate and he should kill himself because hes fucking wrong about everything he says and baits (You)s

sorry for the blogpost, but this is the only website i frequent nowadays other than my job and facebook

Bitch, please. You need to take a shower, find a job (any job for start) and proper claim that little whore before some tyrone steals her from you. Wallowing in pity won't make anything better, trust me on this one. Good luck.

But going to IMVU and playing bejeweled on facebook makes you a gamer!

I'm not wallowing in self pity anymore. I'm already up, and I will fucking kill tyrone if I have to. I don't want my little sister dating niggers or anyone morally/genetically/emotionally inferior. I will weed out all the undesirables and find her a man that truly loves her and will fuck her brains out and make her his god damn wife, and ultimately have a successful relationship
She likes Pokken and Mario Kart btw

Cannot even be bothered to read the fucking axis

so does that mean the switch is a girl and being "played with" by over 9000 penis-having men or is it also a guy because guys genuinely enjoy its company and give it their full attention?

I'm a depressed alcoholic shut-in and I don't think I'm capable of love, can I date your sister?

Quit alcohol, then we talk.
Alcoholics don't deserve prepubescent cunny.

Yes.

Only one way to assure the purity of your line.

28,000 people

things must have changed in the last ten years. I graduated high school in 2009 and my time in highschool never made me more ashamed to be a Nintendo fan just because of the sheer amount of autism I encountered. A black weeaboo who was obsessed with Sonic and Naruto and would practice hadokens and street fighter moves during P.E. Some fat hairy mexican kid who had never heard of deodorant who also apparently didn't know how to not yell and constantly repeated family guy jokes. A literal fedoratipper who was the embodiment of the "enlightened by my own intelligence" meme and later started to experiment with Laveyan Satanism (and who eventually killed himself over a chick that he met over the internet, but never met in person, rejecting him).

I've played Nintendo games and consoles since I was little, but most of the other kids I met by the I reached high school who played Nintendo games or games on Nintendo consoles had many problems. I mostly just played Kirby Canvas Curse, Metroid Prime Hunters, Nintendogs and whatever JRPG I was grinding on by myself after school when nobody was around and hid my power level a lot. And it's not like I was that mentally stable or normal myself, as I remember making a fool out of myself stalking some chick I liked who really toyed with my feelings when I was lonely. I wouldn't even say I'm that mentally stable now. I'm like quasi-hikikomori @ 26, have never had a girlfriend, have never had a steady job, don't even have a driver's license and at this point in my life, even after trying college, I just want to retreat back to my hole and play my games. The only real positive thing I consistently do outside of vidya is going to the gym regularly to make sure my health doesn't decline from sitting on my ass all day playing games, watching mongolian flipbooks and shitposting.

And in the end, I think I actually ended up worse than a lot of the autistic kids I knew in high school at this point, despite trying to do better. Eventually, barring a few, a lot of them grew up, got girlfriends and steady jobs, even if they still remained annoying mouth breathers wearing fedoras and hosting Melee tournaments at their houses. I'm almost completely supported by others and can't function for dick. Sometimes I just hope my cigarettes will eventually give me cancer so I can die.

there are less female pedophiles

Is it 4am already?

it's 4am somewhere, and 4am stopped being about blogposting since Ritsu turned it into a circlejerk

Those autists still exist according to my son but they somehow find friends because more people watch anime and play video games more than ever. Son is actually friends with a black kid who does nothing but talk about Dragonball and Akira.
Nintendo isnt a "mom's basement" stereotype anymore. As I stated before they are like this old respected developer among teenagers now.

Go join the melee fedora assholes. They make better friends than you think even if they are insufferable.

At least this is on topic to an extent.

It's just some user LARPìng as a bad parent.

Well from what I've seen most kids without a dad either end up felons or emotionally crippled.
But odds are you'll end up both in the end, getting it in the end

Statistics never lie, can't wait to kill someone tbh fam.
Hopefully I go full on Berserk and shoot up a Synagogue full of orthodox Jews with important Israelite ties, while blasting Termination from Ys Origin.

I will make my death a noble cause that way, instead of being a cracked out motherfucker rotting in the sidewalk. I've never done drugs, so there's that. Should I try LSD and Mushrooms?

This. At my campus we have this game room that people go into. Half of the room is people playing Smash, the other half is people who don't even play games and just go there to be loud obnoxious faggots. It's hard for us to talk to each other because we have to talk over the people in the other half of the room who are arguing over gay untertale shippings. It's like the room is divided between Smash players and mentally unstable people. It's no coincidence that the Smash side has Trump supporters (I live in a swing state) and the other side is all liberals that talk about "wouldn't it be great if someone killed Trump?"

Sounds leftist enough. When that jap didn't like a politician he just charged into him with a sword.

nah man do weed, is what normal people do and it keeps you connected with the outside would unlike most drugs. Who knows, you might make friends and meet a girl.

You replied to the wrong person.

social groups in college campuses are always terrible.
Gamers will be casual smash spics and fat asians.
anime cub doesn't even need a description

Read the fine print nigger.

the good thing about this is that we'll least likely get autistic shit like Federation Force

also, to fags with their japanophobe and armchair opinions on what Japan thinks. Japan isn't that stupid.

manchildren are a thing, especially amongst Nintendo users, and its especially sad that theres photographic proof of this

I think part of my thing was that I can't really get along too well with normalfags without just faking things but I also found a lot of the "nerds" to be too casual and to not really understand half the things I talked about. You join an anime club thinking people have a serious interest in anime, but they don't, it's another social thing for people to dick around, only the people are less good looking.

And that's kinda why I avoid those kinds of groups. While I do have my own opinions at times, stuff like that just feels more and more like normalfag shit problems that have nothing to do with games and stuff.

I don't know why I keep trying to see if my campus game room is potentially decent. Every single time I go there because I feel like wasting some time, fuck it, you know…? It ends up being disappointing and similar to what you say. Dedicated corner to Smash 4 and Melee. No one is at the least a 5/10. Another section shoehorning in their shitty taste in anime (it's a game room you assholes). And the people who are even playing on computers (laptops) are playing diablo clones and ASSFAGGOTS. One time I entered the room and I got blasted with shit stink because some guy sleeping on the floor in the corner shit himself and no one wanted to wake him up or get help. The only way to have fun is to bring your own shit there, but whats the point when you can play at home?

(you)

I am surprised that it is even 10%.
I am sure the age percentages will change after the holiday season and that 10% would also be smaller.

Wew

Don't worry, I gotcha covered famalam! :'^)

Dad user, between you and this guy I just had the thought that seems incredibly obvious, but I don't think I've ever seen it pointed out in particular.

Half of marriages fail. Of those failed marriages divorce court usually sides with the mother. I didn't look too hard, I'm a lazy fuck, but one blog about "Thoughts from a happily married father on a post feminist world." cited the US census that from the early 90s to the mid 2000's women were granted full custody 85% of the time.

Does this explain why becoming trannies/ traps or gay is now trendy? Or why there are more adults living with their parents? Or why our country is so divided between normal humans and the ultra regressive left filled with special snowflakes and SJWs? Because roughly half of all kids grow up without a dad?

I feel like all this should have occurred to me by now.

Captcha: u dmb oj

>not know that nintentoddlers grow up eventually.. literally not figuratively…

Holla Forums always wanted chicks with dicks I guess.

Jesus christ

IMAGINE THAT.

I wonder if your campus game room would make for a good representative random sampling of what the majority of gamers are actually like. Based on your observation, if one half plays games and the other half doesn't, and the latter half is argumentative ideologues that only want to talk about video games, then it'd shed some light on why exactly the socjus crowd doesn't buy any. Their hobby is their ideology, not video games as if any more evidence was required. I hope major publishers continue to pander to socjus, effectively flushing their cash down the toilet.

makes sense

why do people honestly hate camwhores?

Because they're predominantly white girls who whore themselves to arabs doing the most degenerate shit ever, then marry some poor white bastard who doesnt know his waifu is a complete skank that got pissed on, shit on, fucked dogs, fucked pigs, had train runs on her, from the men, to their sons to make them men, to drinking piss, eating shit, etc ,etc. Camwhores should be rightly ridiculed for their decisions.

I personally don't. Retards deserve to get their money and time taken. Wouldn't touch one though, most of the time they're crazy or whores unfit for a relationship.

no I mean the Twitch sluts who are never nudes. Like aside from being huge cockteases and generally having a shit personality obviously why do NEETs hate chicks using their looks to make a bit of money more then any other type of attention whore. For example NEETs will never ever bitch about instagram sluts but the moment the same girls get on Twitch the fedora tipping Reddit Army comes out of the wood works to try and shut it down like they are the ADL try and shut down Holla Forums.

same

yeah, if some chick on Twitch can make money just being cute and playing games and men are willing to pay them just to entertain them, I don't see the big deal. It's not like they're doing porn.

Twitch is just cancer in general. Either it's desperate men trying to win the affections of some woman who's there to siphon money off them for pretending to care or just acknowledge they exist, or it's other dudes donating money to streamers so the guys pretend they're friends with them and respond to them. Twitch is just a horribly depressing place all around.

Wew

Back on topic with the thread, Nintendo's fanbase is weird to me. People here don't really know much about Nintendo. They know who Mario is but no other character like Zelda and most of them think of a famicom if Nintendo's name is mentioned since that was big here in the late 90's and early 2000's.

wew

And there is actually good schooling. Most cities have at least 2-3 good schools while the rest is kind of trash but out of those good schools one will be incredibly racist. The capital doesn't count since that's a massive city.

I'm surprised only 14% of the users are kids.

Ive been gaming by using windows on my mac for years. My brother gave me his nds and the games suck. The best I've come across for the DS is fighting fantasy and orcs and elves. I played a shitload of games (emuparadise+ r4 cartridge ) for the nds and man its slim pickings unless youre an autistic adult or teenage asian male.

I'm not. Kids don't care about Nintendo, they care about CoD and Modern Warfare.
Something Nintendo has always failed to grasp is that younger kids like that older kids think is cool. By appealing to a slightly older demographic you successfully court the younger demographic as well.

like what*

close enough

There was an image reflecting this exactly with Pokemon and CoD. Wish I saved it.

Why is so hard to understand that different sexes have different tastes. Why is the industry killing itself trying to be "more inclusive". They have the numbers. In three years of "diversity", they haven't succeed once. FFS you want to sell to women, make a shopping simulator game.

mobas and stream bait

It's just a fad that gained great momentum, it'll die eventually when absolutely nothing comes from it

I was correcting my typo, but you're right.

This doesn't work, only gay men care about that.
Just add dressup games and social media crap.

fuck you for reminding me of how good the simpsons used to be.

Those good seasons never went anywhere user. You can still go back and watch them right now.

b.but that clip wasn't funny

So whats it like having no sense of humor?

hello sensible user

you tell me kiddo

But I asked you because I wanted an expert's opinion.

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Is not very useful as statistic, but I would really like to taste some sjw salt from this

No kiddo, you are the embarrassment. For god sake, Cheers and Married with Children where much better. You are starting to sound like Movie Bob, completely out of touch with realty.

And the newfag counters with a cringe attack.
God you're embarrassing.

the only thing cringe is a Simpsons avatarfag clinging desperately onto a shitty liberal cartoon to protect his ego on a anonymous image board.

Well no fucking shit the dad goes to buy the console. This is such a garbage statistic.

it shows that women don't make big gift purchases for anyone but themselves

Why keep typing? That's reason enough to hate anyone.

Sour Grapes.

It's something lonely people want (an attractive girl) that they know they can't have. They also resent their easy success by merely looking good. People tend to get spiteful and jealous in a "If I can't have her, NO ONE CAN" attitude.

This is how I know you're a newfag.
So what season was the Simpsons on when your balls dropped? 15?

This. Only insecure losers hate attractive girls who stream.

Dunno why your laying all that at the feet of neets. Just as many neets fund their patreons as bitch about it. We have the same fights constantly raging on /asmr/, but to be fair, the camwhores push out better content producers and attract a different sort to the community. I actually got to give twitch credit, because most sites wouldn't be willing to police female streamers are strictly as they do so as to keep twitch from devolving into just anthoer cam site.

Yes, for those who hate. But pity and disdain are wholly appropriate for any sort of person who sucks at video games and shows off her tits to strangers on the internet.

Yes but that is 99.9% of all women why do you Redditors only have a temper tantrum when its some bimbo on Twitch? Why not just jerk off to her nice tits and change the channel when your done? Why report them for violating TOS, bitch about it on r/Friendzone and then make a 20 minute YouTube video to cry about how unfair it is?

You sure don't sound like someone trying to rationalise why they've thrown money away on Twitch camwhores.

Why whiteknight a girl who will never sleep with you?

They throw money at camwhores to feel better about themselves

You throw hate at camwhores to feel better about yourself.

Both things are an attempt at plugging a hole in your empty lives.

Why watch that shit and defend them when you can just watch porn?

Well in this case, the grapes truly are sour, so it isn't unjustified. In the fable, the fox never tastes the grapes and merely assumes they are sour. This is his fallacy. In the case of any gold-digger (whether she be pretending to like video games for twitch bucks from video game fans, or whether she be pretending she is attracted to wrinkly eighty-year-old balls for will bucks from wrinkly 80-year-old men, or whether she be pretending to have a soul for alimony bucks from a foolish romantic rich man) all who taste the grapes can taste the sourness. These aren't sweet grapes, labeled as sour by the spiteful. They are truly sour, as any person can plainly see, and as all who have tasted can vouch for.

I hate the audience rather than the camwhore. Hell I'd milk them dry too if I had the right genitalia, those retards have disposable income and they are stupid enough to throw it away, might as well

LSD and Shrooms are good if you actually want to evolve out of your ape instincts. But they should be taken with caution and respect, i "studied" myself on psychodelic drugs for like 3 months before taking LSD and i still got my ass whooped. But the bad trips are the best ones to get your life in order, you just need to accept that you're an asshole and change accordingly.

for the amount of hours you would pour into something that bores you in order to entertain a crowd you have contempt for, you might as well just become a wage slave and get your full tax refund.

Keep telling yourself that. Im just pointing it out. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Keep on hating them to fill the hole if you like.If you're just making a passing observation in the thread, that's fair. But if you continue to hate, you're proving my point.

Softcore is nice too, but even for that there's better options.

homer's triple bypass was the best episode in the series. without a doubt.

So how many times have you used mommy's credit card to donate to these whores? Clearly enough to have a vested interest in defending them.
Embarrassing.

They simply don't exist
they're pretend whores that want some dick

Zero.

You're projecting like a madman. Someone called you out on why you hate, and you're on full damage control. Feel free to keep filling the void. I really don't care. But now you know the reason why you hate. Maybe someday you'll mature and fill that void with happiness instead of anger. Good luck out there, user.

It's almost like these NEETs you're talking about use Twitch more often than they use Instagram.
It's almost like turning video game streaming into a platform for sluts turns video game enthusiasts off.

Because here on the internet, there are far more attractive women than that with their tits out. Also naked. Also willing to masturbate with me, rather than make stupid noises while playing Skyrim. And I've never reported one of these twitch whores either. I tend to ignore their existence. Why do you think I came here from reddit? Just because you did?

The 50% of womyn thing was mostly mothers who technically own the console they bought for their kids. Even though they dont use it.

The survey asks 'who had the strongest desire' to purchase the switch. Which is more about who actually plays it.
Most other surveys just asked who purchased the switch. Which doesnt really tell you about who actually uses the console.

You are not fooling anyone, Holla Forumsirgin

Back to Reddit, faggot.

Because their place is on Chaturbate not Twitch.
A couple of years ago a Twitch streamer got a temporary ban for parodying the camwhore on my webm.

Just make the boys into girls

they exist, its just a very small minority. usually the type of girl that doesnt get along with other girls.

you're 100% right. why do people waste their time with these girls? i see these elaborate pranks and so much effort going into bothering these girls that are just going on webcam to cheat money out of retards by showing cleavage and playing some shitty game. ever see those fucking donations? some of those girls are making 6 figures.
the girls are whores, but so are actual whores. neither are worth bothering. infact the people who take time out of their day to bother these whores are probably bigger losers than the whores. though nobody is as big of a loser as the retards who give the whores money

That's an unborn baby coming out right? It's not a penis, right?

trips of truth

yes

Says the desperate cunt trying to convince himself that everyone who disapproves of his precious whores is "filling the void"

dubs of affirmation.

I don't throw money at any whores user. I don't even respect the bitch. I just am curious as to why it triggers you Redditors to the point that you start we are change petitions?

what am I defending? I am just wonder why You people who are clearly from Reddit get so upset by a sexy bimbo.

I totally agree the audience is pathetic.

Yes but nobody is forcing them to watch Twitch camwhors.

user I think you are lying, most women who get naked are sloppy sluts.
Oh, I'm not talking about you user. I am talking about the people who are not from here, who are immigrants from Reddit who turn into offended SJW's the moment they see some curves on twitch.

BrittanyVenti is a trap user.
(checked)
Exactly my point. Why do people turn it into a crusade to ban tits from Twitch? Why not just ask her to put a shoe on her head?

no siree bob

why talk to her at all?

I wish anons would meme him into being the next Sam Hyde

The camwhore in the webm is not Venti, she's TheFluffiestBunny (that cunt got me a copyright strike for uploading that video on jewtube), she never plays video games on her channel.

Gee kiddo, do you think you said reddit enough?

Nigga I don't really give much of shit about people who camwhore, as long as I'm not forced to watch it, but I don't get why you would go there to masturbate when you can find better material else where

And so is every twitch whore. Only difference is they're not naked. So what the hell's the point?

i dont know why twitch even exists tbh. watching people play video games live has to be the most boring thing i can imagine.

not defending twitch whores, but sexy clothes>>>>naked.

How about the male to cuteboy ratio? Only 2% of girls matter anyway.

that is a vary pedantic point. But a good one.

hahahaha
Oh because I do remember BrittanyVenti trolling pretending to be a "boob streamer" to mock kaceytron. I guess I don't have any idea of what you are talking about.

Isn't there a rule against avatarfagging Boyo?

user, why are you using Nigger speak?
then I am not talking about you.

My point is to ask why do NEETs who never ever bitch about instagram sluts or porn starts flip there shit and start rioting in the streets like antifa the moment the same sluty girls get on Twitch. I am not asking about the Bimbo's behavior or connoting it. I am asking about the strang autistic over reaction to boobs. I you are calm and collected like Quinton and ignore the bullshit then you are not who I'm addressing. I am specifically talking about the out of towners, the redditors, the spring breakers, who don't regular this board but feel it's their moral obligation obligation to attack a nice rack.

That's not what I said. I wrote that a guy got a temporary ban for parodying theFluffiestBunny.
I've found the leddit thread reddit. com/r/DotA2/comments/36uz44/grandgrant_just_got_banned_from_twitch/

How do we solve the manchild problem?

Cuz dem niggers speak real funny tbh fam

The graph is showing the purchaser, not the end user. I doubt it's that different but keep it in mind. An end user graph probably boosts the kid part kids part and takes away from the older demographic (19-up)

>>>/reddit/

not an argument

its as if youre self conscious about your belonging here and projecting your insecurity onto someone else. surely, if you call him out, youve earned your place among the fabled Holla Forums anons

When did it become cool to hate reddit all of a sudden?

Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Games every year makes up for no PS4/Xbone/PC ports, right pizannos?

filtered

Are you preteding to be retarded? When did I defend camwhores? Mocking dickless spegetti spilling NEETs =! defending bimbo's. That has been quite explicit form the start.

check em

t. nintoddler

Read the small print in OPs image.

The graph shows the 'person with the strongest desire to purchase the console'.
Which means the person who really wanted to play with it not the person who owns it.

When they ask 'who owns the console' its usually the mom who bough it which is partly where the 'women are a big part of the video games customer base' meme comes from.

These people need to go.

Yes.
Precisely.

SaltyBet is still okay.

Do you have examples? I don't know why someone would protest boobs in one medium and not the other. Maybe if you provide some screenshots of the autists who do this we can pick apart their posts and delve into their psyche.

Why are you in denial about the out of towners, the redditors, the spring breakers, who don't regular this board?

Most NEETs seem to be angry at the army of beta orbiters most twitch and Instagram sluts have. Rather than angry at the girls themselves.

I guess they see something of themselves in the guys and want to tell them that its a waste of time.

does saltybet stream live videos of him/her playing video games live? because there is no way thats interesting or entertaining. anything "interesting" that may happen will be uploaded to youtube or whatever anyway.

whats the point?

4am is full of avatarfags. At least we're all anonymous here to some extent.

Yeah the implication here is pretty clear.

all part of the Holla Forums experience, now piss on some goons in the jungle

I started with nothing. Single mom yadda yadda.

Use money smart and youll be fine. Work hard at your job no matter what it is and avoid dropping 300 bucks at the bar every week like normalfags.

Chin up bucko

I'm not in denial of anything. I'm asking, specifically, for examples of these people who sperg out over twitch whores because I've never heard of them before and it sounds funny.

The evidence in your statement is that the youngest bracket in that survey picture were 14 years of age when the Wii was big.

thats common around me with people who dont make much. friday and saturday they go to bars and drop atleast $150 each night. then go out to eat on sunday.

then the week starts and they go back to pinching pennies and bitching about not making enough money.

saltybet is a stream where you bet fake money on AI controlled fighters in MUGEN and it has shitloads of fighters

wew lad, the West is
>>>/FINISHED/

IM A BIG KID NOW
[email protected]/* */

Oh gee it's so hard to figure out.

because misogyny

I watched saltybet a few times and I really don't see the point. You know who's going to win based almost entirely around who's the most moe or the shittiest looking because they're broken as fuck.

saltybet.com/

no.

cause they're petty individuals who spend more time brooding over what some cunt does on Twitch than playing games?

Imagine having to satiate yourself on a disgusting 3D slut like that. These people need waifus.

That was my first post. Got deleted lmao

i dunno user, when the lights are low and you clench your eyes shut, it all feels the same anyway. i dont even know what im putting my dick in half the time.

This.

If it really bothers you that retards throw their money away on a cocktease then you are not playing enough video games to not give a shit.
Let the whores use their one marketable factor to make a little cash.
Most of you are supreme anti-feminists anyway. So this should be encouraged by you, shouldn't it? Breaking the whole narrative that women not only LIKE to be objectified but are fully self aware that their objectification is their one marketable feature.

^This

/Thread

Fuck off.

and that's on a nintendo console, imagine how few there are anywhere else.

If Nintendo, or anyone really, wanted to reach more of a female audience then they need to pay more attention to the types of games that women play.

See, that 10% that plays the same action-oriented games as men is that blurred-line overlap that exists in all demographics for all things.
Women do have game types that they will, in a general sense, prefer to play. That game type are things like The Sims, Animal Crossing, Nintendogs, Mario Party, Rock Band/Guitar Hero, and of course simple puzzle games especially if they are a fad at the time (candy crush, flappy bird, etc). Noticing a theme yet?
Social simulators, social games, games that are highly multiplayer be them competitive or non competitive but not in a purely action-oriented skills way. MMOs and MOBAs seem to draw them in to some degree too because of the social/team aspect of them.

This isn't even sexist, this is just a preference thing. And of course, you have your men that are drawn to these games too but you take the average "GAMER BRO!" and ask them if they want to play Call of Duty or The Sims and we can reasonably guess they will pick Call of Duty. Honestly the crazy part about all of this is that those dating sim games for weird weeaboos would do great with women if only they were marketed towards them.

Of course, all this stuff is well known but what gets in the way of effectively exploiting the tastes of demographics is the shitty ideologies that seem to take precedence. Where reality must be denied and arguments for things are done in the most broadened sense. "50% of gamers are women!" yeah but they're not playing Doom or even Mario games.

I bet marketing people within these companies must be so fucking miserable. The numbers and data is right there in front of their faces. They can see when marketing outreach towards uninterested demographics fail. Yet they are completely powerless to tell these other idiot fucks when they're just throwing money away and then are probably blamed for the wasted money to top it off.

They're basically tasked with trying to sell a fucking smart phone to an Amish person and then everyone else asks "Why aren't Amish buying smart phones!?" and giving every single fucking reason under the sun except for acknowledging the actual behavior and interests of those Amish people.

By making more girly games for it obviously. I propose Super Princess Peach 2.

Please make a Super Princess Peach 2, Nintendo.

I've been waiting for so long.

They should definitely make a Super Princess Peach 2. They should make it with the Switch's demographic in mind. People have been waiting for that for decades.

(checked)
Yes but its clear if you have been paying attention the push for "more women in video games" is not really about elevating women but rather emasculating men and using the manipulative power of the rhetoric to play off of peoples good nature for political control.

Yeah and as we've seen that only goes so far until the attention span of larger society switches to some other things.
The thing is, you can't emasculate a man who isn't already in some way emasculated to begin with.

You know that is a nonsense tautology. no excuses 4U.

Sounds like your'e one of the at-risk faggots i'm talking about then.

Remember, its easy to get your balls ripped off when they're barely attached in the first place.

No it sound more like you are trying to justify your transgender surgery faggot.

their all pedos, real adults that have jobs and bang women dont play videogames, I should know because I'm one.

GAMERS ARE BOYS NOW
GET OVER IT

No.
If the only thing propping up your masculine attributes are the whims of society then you are just prone to being emasculated. It is really that simple.
Just like if it is only the threat of going to hell or prison that keeps you from doing rape and murder. At your core you're just a shitty person and its only societal safety checks that are keeping you in line.
Same thing for your masculinity.

In other words. you're low T and low energy.

I don't think that's true. Whether or not that is the end result, I think most modern feminists now believe gender is merely a social construct. They don't want the destruction of masculinity as much as they want the erasure of all distinctions between genders.

The result of this kind of thinking in an industry like video games is that you have people who complain about games targeting men too much and who also complain about games targeting women too much.

Like the other user was saying, it's not sexism, it's just a matter of preference among gender groups. Whether there are exceptions to this rule or whether these preferences are learned or natural is irrelevant as is whether we believe in gender equality or not. The point is that these people want gender neutrality not gender equality. This has a very bad effect on many industries, because the way marketing works is that it targets GROUPS and takes as a given that people can be categorized into various groups with clear definitions and unique sets of attributes. If everyone's to be treated "the same" and not to be profiled based on an simple or complex similarity, how do marketers market individual products to consumers?

They're called Otome games, user and they sell alright in Japan, but are very rarely brought to the states.

I get what you mean though, part of this whole "how do we get more girls into playing games" involves understanding market trends and being willing to accept that boys and girls just, by and large, have different tastes. Again, whether these tastes are determined by nature or nurture or some combination of the two is irrelevant.

Part of the problem in many of the attempts to draw in female gamers in the West is that the West has this habit now of wanting to avoid selling girls overly feminine things. There are these people who think it's somehow wrong to sell girls something like a princess maker or a game where the girl chooses which knight in shining armor will rescue her or where she tries to reform a bad boy or where the girl simulates domestic activities like sowing, cooking and raising children or being a doctor or where they're controlling a cute kawaii kitty. We want "strong female role models" but the problem is while these may appeal to some girls, they don't necessarily appeal to most girls. And when these games fail to draw in a considerable female playerbase, people blame sexism or something or other rather than just using Occam's Razor to come to the simplest conclusion that game did not have wide appeal among girls because you didn't pay any attention to what most girls want in a game.

The problem is that games designed for the female demographic, at least in the West, either do not treat girls as a distinct market unto themselves with their own spectrum of tastes or games which only appeal to a minority of the female demographic are forced upon that demographic that mostly has no interest in them and then wondering "well, why aren't they buyin' this shit?"

NINTENDO OFFICIALLY PATRIARCHY

Now if only we could shoa the treehouse niggers.

Dubs fucking confirm.

This lines up with my WoW raiding experience. Out of a roster of ~32 people in any given guild I was in, maybe 3 at most were girls.