Why doesn't this game have a sequel?

Why doesn't this game have a sequel?

Because the devs are dead, the publisher irrelevant, and it's a relatively obscure game especially now.

The engine used for Halo bro.

What would a sequel even look like? I'd rather let it remain dead, I don't want another DmC.

rip in peace

That's what they called it? Just the Halo engine? Sage for off-topic post.

Yeah, but why didn't THESE games get sequels, OP?

I don't know.

UG2>UG

because they were all awful

I wish Westwood was cryogenically frozen before EA killed them so that we could revive them at the right time for them to make gaming great again, starting with Nox 2 and Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dusk, the REAL sequel to Tiberian Sun, not that generic C&C 3 bullshit.

Trying hard to fit in?

the opposite

It's never had a codename released, and the engine was only used for CE and Stubbs the Zombie.

Better question is when this shit is going to get patched for modern computers past vista?
The answer is never

Internally IIRC the Halo's engine is literally called -Blam- it was refered to at one point as "monkey nuts" or something like that and when one of the devs was talking to their mother or something he didn't want to tell her what it was really called so they went with -Blam-

It's been like that ever since, it's a good engine in that you can effectively build game maps that have almost no load time between segments since everything in the map is built into the one file instead of a map that has to make calls to a central file tree like half-life

Hmmm, I see. Is it free to download?

It doesn't need one. It could use a remake, but I don't trust modern devs to not add in social justice.

A decent remake would clean up the visuals, give stubs more abilities, mechanics and a greater variety of enemies. The story is corny, but that's the point. More enemies and undead animals would be nice too. The one thing I'd be very cautious on is more realistic backgrounds and locations. The cartoony scenery added to the charm.

Ask yourself this.. would you really want one? A zombie game made in the current year by current year devs who think they understand humor?

Isn't that what watch_dogs 2 is about?

cnc 3 was good

it was a gimmicky game that felt too childish and looked and ran like shit because of the Gaylo engine whic is fucking trash

LOLIPOP LOLIPOP OH OH LOLIPOP
LOLI
*POP*

Oh, I just figured out how to make this game run on my PC, nice timing