Dragon Quest Warriors 2 is denuvoed

>see Dragon Quest Warriors Heroes 2
Oh come fucking on! It's a fucking musou game, I aint paying 60 dollars for one button game! Why would they do this?! Do they think it will sell? Even steam drones are crying about muh denovo!
Fucking kikes!

Never bought a game with Denuvo, never will.
Mainly because I'm using a SSD and I don't want it to die.

Anyways, yet another Denuvo thread? Okay m8

And nothing of value was lost, I can just play DW2 or 4 on my PS2 if I want to get the same rehashed experience.

Just wait for CPY bro

God. That fucking facial structure is fucking disgusting, looks like the stereotypical negro drawing.

They still didn't crack Nier, what if they won't crack this one too.

Those games don't have slimes and you can't go super hot pink sayan in them.

CPY is dead. Denuvo finally beat them.

IT'S FUCKING SQUARE; WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?
Probably another sabotage attempt.

they only crack shit games, they want you to buy good games that are worth it

EVERY SQUEENIX GAME THATS NOT AN OLD PORT HAS DENUVO BECAUSE SQUARE INVESTED IN THE MAKING OF DENUVO ALONG WITH SONY, BAMCO AND EA

Yeah, somebody warned us around a week ago.

Denuvo is like a nigger. All you have to do to ruin a perfectly good women is put a nigger into it.

It'll be cracked eventually, just give it some time.
It seems like people are trusting Denuvo less and less now anyway, several games have been cracked (some shortly after release) and it found to be fucking up the performance of some games like Syberia 3.

I saw a few pictures of that guy and he looks badass as fuck, reminds me of Baofu a bit, not to mention Nakata voicing him.
The sole fact that he's some sorta secondary NPC and not a party member speaks volumes about how much modern persona sucks ass.

This is why I'm glad they don't release mainline Dragon Quest games on PC, because you'd make the same excuse about "muh one button game" just to "justify" pirating it. I don't care if you pirate the game, but either wait for the crack or get a fucking job. Whining to Holla Forums about it just makes you look like a manchild.

I can't fucking stand you people. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW CAPITALISM WORKS. IT'S MONEY FOR A PRODUCT.

I love to pirate things, but I know that developers absolutely, unequivocally have the right to attempt to ensure people pay for their games.

What the fuck is wrong with Denuvo? Are you entitled faggots mad that you now have to pay for games? Honestly, your arguments are entirely worthless to begin with. Arguing about Denuvo means that you were going to pirate the game to begin with. You were never going to support the developer. They shouldn't give a shit what any of you think. And they probably don't.

The Persona 2 games were unfortunately the only time that series was any good.

Pick one.

I think you underestimate how many people buy games here. People like video games. You fund things you like, thus people fund video games. What people don't like about denuvo is that it makes the product worse even if it helps prevent piracy.

Regardless if it's DRM or censorship, the logic behind your arguments is on par with a transgendered peta worshipping vegan that cries there isn't enough gay pride and representation in a game series you enjoy.
Furthermore it is people like you that are the reason that DRM like this exists in the first place. If more people pirated in a more justified manner like its argued over the internet for, then companies wouldn't resort to these practices in the first place.

I blame the entitlement people on Holla Forums have. If they bought all their games like they are supposed to denuvo would never have existed.

I'm not even against pirating if the reasons are justified, and there are many cases where it's considered acceptable.
But yes, there is certainly a vocal minority of NEETs and children on most imageboards that believe they're entitled to a product for free, even if cheaper alternatives exist.

I buy videogames, but I don't buy products that treat me as if i'm a piece of shit and install software that forces me to be online to check if im a thief every couple days, as well as software that should ever stop being supported, which it fucking will, will stop working when those online checks happen. It's also incredibly insulting to me, as a consumer, that i'm treated like some piece of shit thief that's intending to steal from the developer when the games get cracked anyway and the thieves have it in the end no matter what, whereas i'm supporting their ungrateful asses with my money.

My "entitled" ass expects to be treated with respect and not given a shit deal like software that treats me like I dont fucking own my own fucking product i bought with my fucking money. The question you should be asking isnt why are gamers entitled but rather why are gamers so fucking abused and beaten down that they're accepting such anti-consumer practices when they are the market that companies are trying to sell THEIR product to. They need us, we don't need them, and i'm not going to be a pathetic fucking cuck for one game.

If more people boycotted anti-consumer practices this wouldn't be a problem either. But standing up for yourself seems to be an unpopular decision amongst consumers this century.

Holla Forums must be much stronger than anyone ever realized.

Fuck off, you weren't aware that the game had that DRM until after you attempted to pirate it. You had no intention of buying this game from the start nor simply waiting until it either reduced in price or went on sale.

Don't try to take the moral high ground here and act like a victim, you're the very reason this anti-consumeristic software exists in the first place. If people like you fucked off there'd be no reason to even have DRM, you have no justification to complain about it.

Learn to read, common core.

LOL

Apparently not this one, since if it didn't have denuvo and was up on torrent sites you would have stole it.

you're retarded. stop pretending like you know about computers

cucks and cuck threads not welcome

Please stop spreading this myth, Denuvo does not affect SSDs.

What it does do however is present the possibility that when the auth servers are shut down the game will be unplayable for everyone, including the pirates. And given how quickly the very same devs stopped supporting SecuROM games this is entirely within reason. It also prevents the game from working on ganoo slash linux and macOS, even through WINE.

The more you spread retarded lies like SSD death the more that Denuvo shills will be able to use "There's a lot of misinfo about Denuvo" as an argument.