ITT: worst design choises ever

Quistis stops wearing her glasses after her introduction scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DxIU6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its a greater crime that you cant romance her

go talk to a wall
Rinoa is best girl

Cutting Garnet's hair. It's been a while since i played it, but was there any real reason why she cut it?

Because japanese bullshit tradutuib about character development when cutting their hair. I'm so fucking tired of that shit in japanese media I swear to god.

Ever notice how marriages go down the tubs right around the same time the wife cuts her hair?

Cut hair = character development. Not only in jap setting.
Apparently different hairstyle means "look, I developer as a person".

Glasses on 2d are disgusting, they're almost always shit grandma glasses.

I didn't know it was so possible for someone to be so incorrect.

And yet here you are, half hitler.

How about the fact they gutted Xenogears for FF8?

Hitler wouldn't be wasting his time in a jewish imageboard

It's not just a thing in Japan. Look at how many western women cut their hair in response to Trump winning the election, as if they were trying to signal they were going through life changing trauma.

Here. Glasses AND cut hair.

Where did you get that idea? I didn't see that happen.

A while back there were various articles about it having been done in amounts that it had become noticeable enough for news outlets to have covered at the time. I can try doing some digging for them, but it's too bad 8ch still doesn't have a properly working archive after all this time.

And?

and I would let her do unspeakable things to my ego in exchange for sex.

And, do you still contest the appearance?

Yeah, those glasses aren't doing her face any favours.

You're hopeless.

Okay, thanks, sounds like an interesting read. Weird the kinda reactions people will have in the wake of these things. Don't stress if you can find it though.

Weird. When I'm bummed about stuff I don't usually feel like posing around like a goon.

Actually, apparently the archive we do have (poor as it may be compared to prior archival services) did cover it, and I found an archived article that way. This was from last December. Wasn't sure if 8archive was stable that far back.
archive.is/DxIU6

Arma 3 vanilla content.

Fuck those opfor uniforms.

Only if you want demon AIDS.

She's a virgin stupid.

They only had like seven polygons to work with. I don't think they could spare any to put glasses on her character model.

Women only have surface level awareness so their attempts at self mastery are naturally only surface level.

Real talk: Bayonetta's pubic hair can form a colossal penis whenever she wants, right?

Swamp level.
Has a clearly visible open sky.
Go up an elevator.
Some how your at a castle with Lava all around it.

No, only a feminine one.

Why go for the hot, virginal teacher when you can put your dick in Chad's sloppy seconds, who is only interested in you because of rebound?

I think that rule might just be a visual cue. Spec ops the Line does it with costuming. Vidya, like film is a visual medium. A tv series might be able to convey changes through dialogue without changing the character's physical looks. Running on a limited amount of time its faster to just change the character visual appearance.

Well, Seifer is hardly a Chad (he's more of a closeted faggot), but point taken. I'd much rather have Quistis than Rinoa.

That just makes it worse. You're basically fucking a whore that got dumped by a mamma's boy. Squall is the shittiest FF protagonist after Tidus, and Tidus only takes the top spot because he let Wakka make Lulu pregnant with his spawn.

Wll, I have a complaint of my own. Why did they gave Leia a stupid hat in Tales of Xillia 2? I hate when girls wear hats. They always look much better without the head covered.

I don't mind her hat much, and the Elympion fashion looks pretty good on most characters (given how no one's wearing the same default outfits come Xillia 2). Only real complain I had about her new design is those puffballs on the jacket sleeves.

I would like to nominate Arcsys for the title of worst redisigns.

Who looked at axl'a new design and said that was a good idea? I'm not much for clothing but shirts top short always looks bad.

Heh, seems like a half baked scam to get ladies buying hair products and hair cuts. The status quo always wins I guess, somehow. Thanks for posting

Is that Hazama?

+R was the last good GG.
3rd strike was the last good SF.
Polygons was a mistake.

But Tidus and Yuna were deeply in love. Why would he want Lulu?

They gave her the hat because she was a reporter if I remember right? I actually liked her design way more in 2, but I love cabbie hats on girls.

why would you wear glasses if you don't have a sight impairment?

Some people wear glasses frames without lenses for aesthetic purposes like fashion.

so they're retarded.

gotcha.

Don't know why so many people latched on to the Earthen Peak-Iron Keep transition when there was similar stuff in DaS1.

But you can still play as the other Hazama.

The other two I can't defend but the "redesign" of Hazama is a different character with another moveset; you can still be old Hazama in Centralfiction, even.

Why wear heels when it's fucking dumb.

women are all retarded, no exception.

You know exactly why.

If you pay attention, you walk on an outcropping of a cliff face to progress through the tomb. It makes sense that the lava level is miles above the water level, either suspended above it or still part of a massive pillar submerged in it.

Because it can happen?

Oh yeah, and that's not water. That's just mist/fog. The real water can be seen in the Ashen Lake area which is what that cliff face walk is hinting at.

Their position relative to each other was more or less confirmed in 3. Strongly doubt that they're "miles" apart considering the entire map isn't even miles wide or high, think about how close the Great Hollow / Ash Lake are to Blighttown and how close the Demon Ruins / Lost Izalith are to Blighttown.

Women are all retarded confirmed

Fuck off roastie.

How's your wife's son doing?

All of 8 is considered a worst design choice.

Enjoy fucking one of the shittiest female characters ever made. You might as well fuck a one line npc…at least it wont be as shitty.

Shit taste confirmed.

Bitch, please.

i like this meme.

i want this meme to live.

If I had a teacher like that, I'd never want to graduate.

After playing (more like suffering) through that game, that looks like a chinese bootleg of something else, i can relate to that image very very much.

11/10

Is there a FF7 one?

What is this meme called and is there an archive of a bunch of them?

SOMEBODY

Why did Squall change his name to Leon? Did he think it'd sound less retarded?

She's a highschool teacher…
for a japanese style highschool…
that teaches kids to fight monsters in a fantasy RPG.

But not having glasses is the big problem. Yes.

Are you retarded? That isn't anywhere near close to the point they were making.

Probably the most famous case.

waht are you talking about? its a great decision! now you can see her fine ass easier!

What ever could you mean user?

Kek and kek

Commie leaf bringing the heat.

wait, her hair is behind her in the foreground, but the reflection clearly shows that her hair is in front of her.

Looks like this is the birth of an epic new meme

Because Dark Souls 1 is consistent. Yeah, a giant underground lava pit resting on the branches of a giant archtree makes NO FUCKING SENSE, but that's basically what Norse myth did. The lava being on top of Ash Lake as you descend through the tomb is 100% accurate with the rest of the world. The Great Hollow goes down deeper than Izalith when you get to Ash Lake.

Dark Souls 2 has you take an elevator down from the underwater parts of a submerged building to come out in a cave at sea level, but according to the maps and the skyboxes, they're supposed to be the same height. Shit makes no sense, but that's because the engine for Dark Souls 1 loaded areas based on player position relative to the world while Dark 2 loaded areas based on loading triggers. It's why they have shit like the Shaded Ruins in Shaded Woods occupying the exact same physical location as Aldia's Manor when you use a map viewer.

I never noticed that, how did you notice that?

FUCK anyone who even tries to defend this game, saying this was at least better than Sticker Star.

If you can find more in-engine evidence of this I'll take a look but it doesn't seem geometrically consistent to me based on how large the Great Hollow is. I'm not interested in reinstalling and capturing footage myself but you can see the transition on that path down to Nito. There's no geological layers like claims, it is not "on top" of Ash Lake, there is just a paper-thin wall of rock between the two.

not enough ellipses for that emo faggot.

Goddamn. I knew it was going to be shit from the offset due to being a Sticker Star rehash, but that's just fucking disgusting.

What the hell went wrong with this series?

A combination of Miyamoto being a faggot with devs beneath him, his deciding the ONE time he didn't want a Mario game to be a gameplay rehash, it was with a sub-series that didn't NEED a re-invention and ended up being a rehash anyway based on story, and Intelligent Studios suffering from an overall IQ drop.

Which is a fucking shame, because both TTYD and PM64 are tied for my favorite games of all time, yet every single new entry except for SPM has made my blood boil.

Because he's a fag not looking at her ass.

She might look hot in the videos but in game she looked bad with the short hair and if you consider that every other girl is more attractive than her . It didnt help at all

i wish i was a deluded stormnigger who cant tell the difference between 2d and 3d

EVERY other girl?

wew

You have shit taste in comic strips. tbh fam

Fallout 4 dialogue system has to rank up there as one of the worst design decisions. Theres nothing wrong with the Bioware wheel, (Alpha Protocol shows it done right) but god damn is it the biggest piece of shit in Fallout 4.

Today I will remind them.

Yoshimitsu from Tekken. Not only do they change his look every time, but it always gets worse.

This piece of shit here, worst final evolution design. Should've been an even bigger bunch of magnemite stuck together.

Cucking Seifer was just the natural progression of Squall's revenge on him for fucking his face up.