Bamco removes Kangaroo

Bamco removed Kangaroo in the West after PETAfags complained.
Harada doesn't like it and says they wouldn't even play the game anyway.
archive.is/1rkub

Fucking PR executive cocksuckers cocksuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9w4TI
archive.fo/uvNLi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never like the roo, but, why would you do that?

So did they also remove Panda and Kuma? It's only fair after all.

What the fuck? First i was angry that someone would bait with something like this and then it turns out its real.

So lemme get this straight, he behaves all edgy and memey on social media imitating Kamiya, but when shit goes down he bents over like western cucks do?

Bamco removed the wrong Kangaroo.

Apparently the bear is fine because it's "obviously stronger than a human" or some bs

Considering his opinion via the OP was that the people crying about Kangaroo weren't actually going to play it regardless I doubt it was his decision. Read, nigga.

Why? I'm not a huge Tekken fan, but this is some serious bullshit. Even Harada knows PETA's full of crap.

Learn how to read retard.

Nothing wrong with removing a kangaroo

Read the OP. Harada had nothing to do with this decision and was the fault of Bandai-Namco.

What's the point of being executive producer if you can't say that glasses kangaroo stays?
He may expressed discontent, but he still bent over.

Is fun not allowed anymore?

Kangaroos can wreck your shit too.
archive.is/9w4TI

You obviously don't understand how this shit works internally.

Kangaroos are bad things. We must remove all Roos.

Like I mean, if the next thing they decide will be removing boobs physics and dressing up female fighters, will he be forced to comply too?
Removing characters is not an external business like DRM or game's price, it's outright censorship.

What's wrong with censorship? If we can do it on this board why can't others?

That's pretty big

This is why you purge your hobby or community of leftists.

What's with the retardation?
And Harada can't do shit about it?

I sincerely hope you're able to download him via a patch or free DLC at least. Even if I sure as fuck never mained the bastard, that's still removing a character others might play as. This sort of thing is NOT okay when it comes to vidya, yet here we are where a vocal few can decide for everyone else.

True
Can't even shit all over the latest Cowadoody without the board kike cleansing everything.

We'll, at least I'll post what I found to make it relevant. Can't wait for janitor-apologists to delete me.

Mark preordered the game. You and I both know it.

Looks like I won't be buying Tekken 7, then.

Was that why the Cawadoody thread about gurrrrrrrrls disappeared?

Fucking really dubs man?

Who the fuck cares about Roger anyway

Thank you for reminding me just how bad Phantasia's GBA translation really was.

For the uninformed, that word is supposed to be "Ragnarok."

Fuck off PETA

checked
I was looking at it as more of a "purchase the GoTY" edition a year down the line kind of deal, but not anymore. even then my PC is probably too shit to run it

Can't keep your position if you don't bend to the will of corporate. Damn shame.

PETA and the Bamco execs should be locked into a room with some kangaroos

Removing a character that's already been in the past 3 Tekken games (5,6, Tag 2) is pretty stupid though.

sometimes it's a matter of copyright but in this case it's just censorship retarded
Also reminder in the 90's it wasn't just Jack Thompson that was gunning for videogames , these retards have been at it for a while

I personally wouldn't mind seeing the people managing Bamco go bankrupt permanently.

Nice click bait there OP you should write for polygon

if people spent half a second researching before they started sucking dick this cancer would be dead in the water

roger jr was not removed from the western version of the game because he was never in the game to begin with, the game has been out for two years in japan and roger isn't in that version either.

I hate the new Tigers LED suspenders

This.
Honestly, what I'm more concerned about is if Anna will return.

And there goes my support, assuming it didn't have DRM

Nevar 4get

But then why would PC Gamer make an article like this?

I never considered OP not bullshitting.
He's (1) and gone too.
What the fuck.

Do you seriously trust PC gamer?

They probably meant "Roger won't be added to the game because of …" not that "he'll be removed". Also I'm sure Harada said Roger had pretty much no chance of being in the game anyway, this is just pcgamer being pcgamer

He was removed in that "we were thinking about adding him into the game, but then Bamco stepped in and said no".
OP is still a faggot for not specifying, though.

I should really blacklist PC gaymer

Wasted potential

I'm sorry for being an ignorant faggot
Should I remove this thread?

I'd rather die

remove (you)rself

Which way would you like best?
Twitch or Hitbox?

I dare you.

shitbox

Why didn't he just say "leave us" this time?

Everybody knows not even treehuggers take them seriously, what the fuck.

I still don't understand why devs pander to people who are never going to buy their fucking game in the first place.

*Publishers

Either one. I still don't get it.

Any other kangaroo games? Spyro 3 has a playable one.

Misguided attempt at mass appeal or something I suppose, either way it's dumb as fuck.

Kao the kangaroo

Look at this retard

This is not a thread for your generic hentai.

I wonder if this is what Australian dirty talk is like

The game would still be shit even if they remove Duncan.

What do PETAfags power hold over those that were complaining about Lucky Chloe some years back? Do PETAfags have about as much sway as furries by a small tangential relation of loving furry animals?

Remember when Roger's second skin was a MOTHERFUCKING VELOCIRRAPTOR?
why didn't they made him a boxing dino instead of removing him, or would PETA have complained about extint animals as well?

Most city Aussies are pretty shit at dirty talk.

The shareholders who are clueless about literally everything except how to pour more money into something and the PR/marketing retards who have their heads permanently lodged inside their asses are always responsible for this kind of stuff. Typically the devs would just tell these "people" to fuck off and play something else like a normal human being would, but then they get those two aforementioned sacks of shit breathing down their necks about "muh sales" (that they were never going to get in the first place) and "muh image" (which they do more damage to than anyone else just through sheer incompetence. For example, pissing off their core fanbase by caving into the demands of a few vocal nutjobs that don't even play video games.)

In the end, the devs have no say in the matter. They are the bottom rung of the entire video game making process. Their job is to shit out a video game as best they can under absurd conditions, gratefully receive their pittance, and then die while the publishers roll off to the bank.

Wasn't he along Rex in the game since Tekken 2? What the fuck is bullshit.

The translation made it

Holy shit, source?

Fuck off tard.

Well there's an old interview where the possibility of a Viewtiful Joe 3 was being discussed but PR/Marketing fags basically tossed so many stupid ideas at Kamiya that he just said fuck it.

If you think that an obvious joke is edgy then you must be new to the internet or retarded.

That whole frankensteined port was abysmal. It's a damn shame that the only times Phantasia has officially come west was that shitshow and mobile shit that had elements changed up in porting to encourage microtransactions (like having to buy items with real money to unlock save points). Thankfully the PS1 version has been fan-translated (twice even) and the PSP version with tweaked combat is in the works (albeit on the backburner until Destiny DC is done).

Kangaroos aren't monsters.

What about Kuma and Panda?

No kangaroo no buy.

Eat shit, Bamco.

Someone should tell Harada to suplex the CEO of Bamco tbh

Neither are snakes, birds, horses, or spiders.

Is Alex going to get in instead? And what other stupid shit could they try I'd think they'd bitch about King's mask

Shit translation

You can't fool me, spider.

This raptor is trained to fuck your wife.

Harada's a fucking kike.

it's bandai namco fault not his, the guy is probably mad as hell.

They won't remove Kuma and Panda, because Kuma is a brown bear - and Pandas are mulatto.

This is the only positive outcome possible here. I could see PETA complaining about it, but it'd only make them look retarded to normalfag audiences for bitching about an animal thats been extinct for thousands of years.

Ken Ham detected

hundreds of thousands of years, if the semantics matter

Millions nigga, the Jurassic ended 65 million years ago.

but user, those 65 million years are composed of hundreds of thousands of years

Is this the actual backstory of the kangaroo character?

Isn't it ironic that Japan is getting attacked by the U.N. and PETA for obviously fake shit, while real kids get raped and real animals get killed?

PETA kills a shitload of animals themselves, and the UN "peacekeepers" are notorious for raping the shit out of women and children of any area they are "protecting".

Oh, they'll do things for real animals. Of course, the things they do is usually "kill them, they stink of humanity."

/aus/ fags did nothing wrong

Australians are the cucks that believe Abos are human. Is it any wonder they'd put the well being of a feral kangaroo over the suffering of an innocent dog?

we have other shit to deal with like having actual guns and muslims to fuck off

You lost a war to emus and somehow failed to exterminate the abos. You're complete failures. Then again, what can one expect from the exiled dregs of society?

m8 PETA's been bitching about pokemans before, nothing is too low for them

Is it true prehistoric australia was covered in forests before abbo doubleniggers destroyed them all with bushfires?

I seriously doubt it.
Deserts and forests exist in very different climates, and desertification only happens if there's actual desert there to begin with.

Wait a few more years and the world will be a desert full of mudskins

Are you retarded? Desertification is an area taking up qualities of a desert like ecosystem.

Where do you think all the Australian megafauna went?

Yeah that's pretty true but that's not the worst part, every set of aboriginals have their own tribes with their own dialect and language, to the point where if you wanted to learn aboriginal language, you're better off teaching english to these stupid fucks.

Are they even capable of learning a human language?

They can but it sounds fucking retarded, most of them are drug addicts, few are somehow teachers. You can easily kill them off if you cut off clean water and instead pump enough soda into their veins, they're apparently weak to consuming sugar.

I remember one user telling me about some trucker friend of his that ran over an abo that was standing in the middle of the street (apparently the trucker didn't break for fear of getting robbed if he stopped) and that the police did fuckall when he stopped at a gas station to report the incident.

Supposedly this happened a few decades back. Can you actually get in trouble for running over an abo that is standing or laying in the middle of the road?

Bamco should have pulled a McMillen and just mocked PETA

Abbos get reparations from the state, so chances are high.

That's a big guy.

I do not know if there were plans to add uguu~ kangaroos to the game, but this argument right here
Is wrong.
The console/PC version of the game isn't the same that was released in arcades some time ago, hell, it isn't even the same as the re-release (Fated Retribution), even as a beta it already has characters that weren't available before and there has been some balancing to existing characters too.
To me, the most probable scenario was

Ken Ham looks EXACTLY like a leprechaun, it's pretty unsettling.

Why the fuck is PETA so goddamn retard? What the fuck is their problem?

They are retarded on purpose so they get attention, and it works. Anyone actually doing what they say they want is just a bonus for them.

for roo

This. I don't think even the strongest boxer could beat up a kangaroo. What the actual fuck.

What can PETA even do if execs don't comply?
Give them bad publicity?
Like, what power do they have?
Can they sue them or something?
Do they have any precedent of them winning a trial like this?

No it is the Kangaroo joey's ending.

What happened to telling people to fuck off?

Professional heavyweight boxers are like >110 kg and only slightly lower than 2 meters. If there were a cage match between a roo and one of those I'd bet on the boxer.

M8, that's a bird

That's a big bird.

that's not a kangaroo, that's a woman

Turns out the story is false. Here's word on it from the creator of Tekken himself.

archive.fo/uvNLi

I only realized this wile taking the screencap but

Birds are dinosaurs, literally.

That's [email protected]/* */ user

At least he has good taste.

Fake as fuck

As far as I know there are no more background image for Twatter, only header images.

Why he should? Japanese consider chinks and gooks literally subhumans, he would have been angry if there was japs or something else

That was one of the few ballsy things those fucking hacks have ever done. Love it.

hang yourself.

So fake news?

I N N I T

Will Gon be in this game?

Gon was unplayable.

You are unplayable.

No, and what's even worse The fuck ensures that Tekken 3 won't get remastered or that Gon will be included if they doThen again it seems like only Soul Calibur has gotten an HD touch up so it's not like the remaster will happen.

The arcade version doesn't feature Gon and they can just remove him.

If anyone would take ONE MINUTE to check his Twitter (like ) you would realize this is fake news.
All of you already know Harada is against SJWs, Jesus Christ Holla Forums looking like halfchan.

No one says no to Panda.

False flag. Harada owns jurnalism. They take bait. Internet retards worse than SJWs repeat bait. You are half the fucking problem. I thought worse than SJWs was just a meme, just use your fucking noggins and stop jumping the gun before you count your eggs.

ftfy

I WILL SEND MY CONDOLENCES TO YOUR KANGAROO WIFE