Kirby thread

25 YEARS BABY

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!b55kQLqJ!CN8UG4hrEHZ63StRT1oliaolNOa0LsS_0kNVkepZk-4
mega.nz/#!qwRGiLzL!_Vu8La7YyeBjIJxgBZcu4zwfR-KypD4eTly7CFAuz_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why people love bright and colorful games like this? Isn't its for children?

Is it bad that I want to fuck Kirby? Just think about it, he's like a walking talking onahole, and if you think he isn't, he can go suck one up and be an even better one for you.
I wonder what it's like to get sucked up by Kirby. Do you think it's damp inside him? What if you cum in him? Does he get a copy ability?
The possibilities, man.

Make a jelly and fuck it.

what the fuck, you can block in couple of games, but a fucking dodge in my videogames?

The music is fantastic. Is there romhacks of kirby games?

Adeleine is the only fuckable character.

Kirby is not for sexual

Most Kirby games, especially the last few, end with Kirby trying to stop someone from taking over the entire world. Or, like Star Dream, destroying all life forms.

So far i see only furries wanting to fuck it.

Kirby is the feel good series.

Thank fuck will never come here, I'd be a lardass if I could.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

post lewds

Totally a kiddy game, not a game for mature gamers such as ourselves.

Do you have a problem with fun, user?

Really wrinkles your brainsack, huh?

I have a 3DS, WiiU and can emulate on my PC. Which Kirby game do I play?

gets the noggin joggin

Superstar Ultra is considered the best, but I prefer Crystal Shards any day

Can you pirate on 3DS?
I Pirated Planet Robobot and am enjoying it so far.

What if kirby was a girl
And pregnant

No I can't unfortunately

Super Star Ultra is probably the best all-rounder. It's a good introduction to the series as a whole. Adventure is also good and pretty standalone. I'd recommend playing the original before the GBA remake, but it's not necessary.
Also, while it's not apparent to an outside view, Dreamland 2, 3, and Crystal Shards have an ongoing narrative.

I want that king DDD's ultra satysfying plate.

it happened.

Yeah, fuck how it plays! Its all about how it looks!

25 years of Dedede/Escargoon you say?

3D Classics is the definitive way to play Adventure, fixes the original-NES slowdowns from hardware limitations while retaining everything else, including the difficulty which Nightmare in Dreamland actually neutered.

The whole series has something of an ongoing narrative now thanks to Robobot, Dark Matter popped up for probably the first time outside of a "Dream Land"-type game. Seems Kirby's chronology goes by order of release date.

Dark Matter had already appeared in Mass Attack, as part of the Kirby Quest subgame.
Also, Robobot's appearance doesn't really tie into previous ones the same as the Dreamland series. That's what I meant by ongoing narrative. Otherwise, I would have said the same about Robobot and Super Star, or Triple Deluxe and Amazing Mirror.

Kirby is the best. :3

Anyone have any more gifs of the Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland world intros like this?

True, but that subgame (and Mass Attack in general come to think of it) was chock-full of references to the anime too. I don't usually think of it when trying to autistically connect the dots for a game about pink puffballs.

Robobot's appearance of Dark Matter doesn't really connect anything directly but it does confirm that Dream Land games "happened" in whatever weird little timeline Kirby has going, and that Dark Matter still seems to be a threat. There's also the 02 riff in Star Dream's music and that the mech was a glorified animal-buddy that suggests to me they're gonna merge Dream Land games and Super Star-like games in a more meaningful way. Ability mixing from 64 back when?

It was a clone, though. That's like saying Sectonia still seems to be a threat.

I love how Kirby has survived the SJW era quite nearly unscathed so far. What are the best newest games? I haven't actually played any Kirby games since Kirby Super Star for the SNES.

Where'd the computer get its DNA from then?

>Taranza

get on my fucking level

Kirby Super Stars Ultra for the NDS

Pics related were from the TV show.

More or less all of them are great, Mass Attack, Squeak Squad and Rainbow Curse are probably the weakest but are still insanely above-average, I'd go as far as to say buy Mass Attack just for the pinball.

Return to Dreamland, Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot are the latest "main" games and they're all fantastic.

Dark Matter from before Kirby killed it all? Some black smear on a wall where Kirby fought some? In King Dedede, since he got possessed like three times? From Gooey?

There isn't much for them to bitch about in a game about colorful blobs beating each other up. Though I did see one user, years ago, vehemently argue that Kirby was entirely genderless.
Newest ones as in recent years, or just all released after Super Star? Have you played Dreamland 3 for the SNES? Then go play Crystal Chronicles. Super Star Ultra is Super Star with two extra story modes and both a True Arena and Helper Arena. Amazing Mirror takes place in one big, explorable map.
You know what? Fuck it. Just play them all. That's my advice.

>Gooey?

how deep does it go

You don't know the half of it. I just took a shower, and while doing so, I got to thinking about the fact that Meta Knight never shows up in the Dark Matter trilogy. He's also almost the same color of blue as Gooey, who is made of the same stuff as Dark Matter, and Dark Matter tends to take the form of a swordsman. I think Meta Knight may have some dark secrets that we don't know about.

Or maybe he's just a cool dude. Who knows.

Is kirby genderless, probably not. But whatever gender is a kirby must be far beyond the comprehension of any non- puffbal.

Good news user none of them suck

I would argue Epic Yarn is the only bad Kirby game, only due to the inability to die. Even though Kirby has never been absurdly difficult I enjoy the challenge the games can throw at you, but it's not present in Epic Yarn.

He's a jolly fellow.

Does it benefit from emulation?

Well for one thing Citra's still pretty spotty, last I checked, along with being a pain in the ass to get working in the first place since it demands a decrypted rom which requires a physical console to do if there isn't a Citra-ready decrypted game already available. Otherwise CFW is an absolute trifle to get running and you can score a 2DS for $80 completely new, and new would guarantee you get piracy-ready firmware.

The anime also had this. Always fun to have an excuse to post them.

I wonder who the unfortunate victims in the pot are.

will we ever know anything else from this guy besides being banished for being too strong or will he forever be relegated to secret super boss fight?

30 years

So, DDD rapes the snail dude?

I fucking love Kirby games, except I wish they had a higher difficulty option.

If only Sakurai wasn't such a hack we'd probably have more Jigglypuff games

I made a wallpaper from a background in Kirby nightmare in dreamland.
Which is the best game of all time, BTW

There's a lot of implied homosex between them.

>See Team Kirby Clash Deluxe on the freeshop
Was this shit at least free? Although even if it was, this still isn't okay

It's freemium.

Here's a big collection.

mega.nz/#!b55kQLqJ!CN8UG4hrEHZ63StRT1oliaolNOa0LsS_0kNVkepZk-4

No, I'm pretty sure that part of the episode was an homage to Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho.

It's all versions of the same bunch of songs goddamit

Why would you rip off music from ffshrine? Why would you at the very least not upload a folder for all that shit? Christ.
A lot of those "soundtracks" are from !!!!!
forums.ffshrine.org/search.php?searchid=6329335
forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.php?t=119192

This

I'm surprised FFShine still exists.

what a waste of space

but you CAN download the Kirby Cafe music that plays in the background!

mega.nz/#!qwRGiLzL!_Vu8La7YyeBjIJxgBZcu4zwfR-KypD4eTly7CFAuz_M

In a few instances, they were the highest bitrate source I could locate. Most of my rips come from websites where Kirby-enthusiast uploaders encoded them.

And, in the case of Epic Yarn, Return to Dreamland, Triple Deluxe, and Planet Robobot they are mp3s directly converted from the 3ds audio files so they are literally as high a quality as you can possibly get. I don't upload it as individual folders because the last time I did that, the folder was DMCAd.

The only ffshrine rips I have are the Dreamland Sound Test, and the "Very Best of Kirby" Compilation album which I only have for completionist purposes, and whose tracks ARE literally mirrored elsewhere in the collection.

Fun things are fun.

Didn't they release standalone albums for those games?

What a waste of oxygen.

Here are the differences between Super Star and Triple Deluxe in terms of official release vs game rip

It's almost like my autism is being underestimated or something.

Yes, they did
b92bcd is a fucking retard.
Doesn't even deserve a (You)

It does, I got banned from there during the donation ransom scandal for calling the owner out. There are screencaps of my posts calling Nicholas out somewhere, along with other users. I used to go by Morbidcrab
I don't contribute anymore. I have no reason to.
Hey, if it ever goes down, go to hcs64.com Which is where b92bcd is going to go, to shake his teeny weeny e-peen.
Also, where people go to share actual music files
you too
Check that shit out, It's nice.

that's NOT AN ACTUAL FUCKING RIP

now this guy knows what's up, despite shilling numero of times,

Hey! It's a DAMN good board. Can you really blame me for giving people the /exact/ source to the biggest collection of authentic quality rips? This is where SilvaGunner, DeoxysPrime, BrawlBRSTMS and more go to when finding music files they can't rip themselves. When they do rip them, they share it there. Enjoy m8!

o i am laffin

Let's go over my comment one more time

"Ripping" files is just the act of taking files from a physical medium to a digital one. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, and I explicitly stated in my comment that they are mp3s converted from said rips.

hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=26929
Just in case you need maximum spoonfeeding.
Yes, you can request for music to be uploaded and receive tools to do it yourself.

Wow, thank you for actually contributing something to the thread, even if it was completely out of spite.

I wish Heavy Lobster had made an appearance in Robobot.

Is it supposed to look like garbage? No offence user, but it looks like something has gone horribly wrong with that image.

Aw fuck, I just opened it now. It's all pixelated, but in a very ugly way.

I beg to differ.

I want to tenderly love Adeleine, Ribbon, Keke, and Kirby.

Impressive.

look it up on gbatemp, I hacked in the best apple tree and left everything else alone, is gud.

You gotta change one or two hex values in the save .dat file.

Adeleine a cute.

doing a better job than cuckchanners

it's just one silent post, user

but still, Metroid fanboys can get really rancid and protest-y in a bunch of places. (and people wonder why noone gives a shit if Other M was pretty damn bad and FF sucking it's cock while putting a mock to the Prime sub-series.)

avoid any major Nintendo outlets at all cost if you don't want to deal with them, especially twitter.

You say that because kirby isnt (and I dont know how it possibly could be) fucked up beyond recognition. Hell it keeps getting games that range from average to good that's more than any other nintendo franchise can say

what is this crap

Someone's gotta post it.

children know whats good

i always likened squeak squad to great cave offensive. but my memory isnt the best

Squeak Squad's more in line with Kirby's Adventure.

i thought that was nightmare in dreamland

How did they get Kirbys Dreamland 3 looking the way it did on the SNES? Shit looks incredible.

no user

he's clearly talking about how you fags just love playing victim and getting self-defensive everytime they dont announce a fucking game on twitter or an event and later on attack other franchises for it.

if this isnt the number one reason why people love putting you fags down with all the sales comparision bias and fanbase mocking, you must've got your head stuck in the toilet.

never forget the time Prime fanboys attacked DKC fans because they didnt get a fouth game due to how awful other m was while DK been stuck in mediocre spinoff hell and its very own other m (barrel blast)
how selfish can you fags get?

It's like the last Nintendo SNES game right

They were getting all the juice out of the hardware

Why is it that it seems like Kirby has no actual fanbase? I never see anyone not into Nintendo mention it alongside Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, or Animal Crossing.

it's quiet, and it's a good thing

Wish KLONOA was like that.
God, I fucking furfags and weaboos.

"Childhood Games"
What does that even fucking mean?

only if the kid feels like he has something to prove. but if they figure out its meaningless peer pressure and not how you make real friends they wont care.

i could have sworn there was some kind of recommendation flow chart posted in this thread and a short conversation about squeak squad and amazing mirrors similarities to great cave offensive. what is going on?

apparently my browser just wasnt updating the thread, even though i hit refresh several times to see if i could troubleshoot it. well, i wanted to bump it anyways.

well, what are all the kirby games with couch multiplayer? i know of dreamland 3, superstar, dream course and air ride