Senko no Ronde 2 announced for PC and PS4

Remember WarTech: Senko no Ronde for the X360, or at least those people mentioning that obscure game whenever good X360 games were involved? A sequel has been announced for the PS4 and PC, with a Western localization planned by Degica, possibly this summer.

For those of you who don't know, Senkoro is a Versus SHMUP (or just a fighting game but with shmup elements), which was mostly played in Japan save for a strange port of the first game by Ubisoft, who slapped WarTech behind the name because they thought Senko no Ronde would be a strange name for Western audiences. The second game, Senko no Ronde DUO, never found its way to the West, while this game seems to be some kind of remake of DUO. Senkoro boasts some impressive high-level play, but you'll mostly see that between Japanese players as latency between Japan and the West is horrible, while Senkoro isn't all that known here.

Don't know what new things will be introduced, but Yack seems to be back delivering some god-like music.

looks fun

Yeah, wae about to make this thread
Looks pretty good
How does it compare to Acceleration of Suguri?

AoS2 when?

Isn't this a futa gay game

>>>Holla Forums

I haven't played Suguri, so I can't say for sure.

You're confusing Senko no Ronde DUO with Rondo DUO.

Give it a try nigger
Its pretty enjoyable

I was, Though to be fair the names are pretty similar

You're mixing this with trash like Persona and Neptune user.

These are actually good games despite the anime art.

Sounds interesting, will give it a go when it releases

Fuck yes, I loved that game. One of the few reasons I kept of 360. Shame the vita game fell off the face of the earth.
Nice, they do great work.

Been meaning to play that game, does the sequel have a date yet?

This aint no my ronde.

Not yet, they said "soon" 10 months ago

Futa is gay
Even more than traps

to be honest, it does have one of the best traps in history

I imagine no more than 5 anons on Holla Forums have ever played Senko no Ronde. It was a digital-only release on the worst platform for JP games. I had fun with it though, so I'll be looking to get this game at launch.

G.Rev's Dreamcast games (Border Down and Under Defeat) were seriously awesome. But SnR looks so different, I don't know what to think of it.

This is probably the best news I've heard all year.

It had a physical release in the US, that's the only reason I found out about it. One of my favorite 360 games though

This is definitely the most unexpected announcement of this year. It would have been nice if the teaser showed some clips of gameplay though.

Something is off about the artwork. I can only describe it as more "generic". I get the feeling the old artist isn't back for this project.

The fuck that hair style is supposed to be? He wanted to have samurai knot but got it backwards?

It wouldn't surprise me. Several of the characters haveā€¦. interesting attire.

Bump