4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game to play while drinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=921237
twitter.com/AnonBabble

blak ppl still dumb

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I don't drink and play, that's dumb.

Had to deal with the back room sink backing up during my first shift, and a coworker of mine who looks like Eddie Guerrero if he was 75 pounds overweight spraying degreaser everywhere during my second shift. So yeah, today was fucking peachy. Got to play Puyo Puyo Tetris though, so that was nice.

Basically any multiplayer beat-em-up with some m8s of mine. X-Men, The Simpsons, Scott Pilgrim, and Charlie Murder come to mind.

Morning everyone

Decided to start drinking about 30 minutes ago. Got a brand spanking new episode of GCCX that just got translated to watch after the thread. Going to be fun.

Played crapout 4 all day. Combat is fun at least. Not finding many quests which is annoying. And every damn character I meet is unnamed, so lame.

Sisko is cool though.

Gas the weebs

Sounds fucking awful. Hate working in food so much. Sometimes I get put in a food stand and I hate it.

Agreed actually. Though multiplayer fps crap is kinda fun even though you die a lot

so r u

henlo

Kill yourself

Nigga you best link me dat shit.

Had to pull my goddamn shirt over my face while I was mopping so I wouldn't fucking choke to death on degreaser fumes. Fat Eddie gets way too into cleaning for some reason.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=921237

And god I hate cleaning at work so damn much. Tomorrows my last day off. going to be so hard to go back.

i like to play with ur mom's pussy after getting drunk lol

fug forgot my pic

I don't like this post tbh

Jesus its slow tonight

i dont like ur mom but i fuck her anyway lol

Aren't Thursday mornings always slow?

Not this damn slow. We are on track to end the night with 25 posts, even the slowest nights get 75 at least.

I don't drink.

Any reason why?

How was your day user?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

King of the Dragon Pass. Gets a little too boring though, so now i am completing Dragon Age Awakening and love the shit out of Oghren. He needed his own game.

WTF even happened to him in the new games?

NOICE

Dragon Age Origiins and Awakening are alright though.

First dragon age is alright, you weeb faggot.

He got replaced by that faggot called Varric. Because they needed the gay dwarf, not a cool drunken bud.

checked

Reported for avatarfagging

Varric was legit the only thing in the new DAs that was alright.

got a interview at Goodwill at 12:00 pm.

the anxiety is real.

I should work on my ttrpg tbh

Thats the joke.jpg

A simple (You) is all a man can ask for

50/50 user. Might be cool though. Good luck! How was your day?

He was main mascot character of DA2, which was a shit game all around.
Its just DA:I is so bad even character from DA2 seems "alright". Also he looks in it just as terrible as everyone else.

He's the one guy that doesn't whine to you in 2 and he doesn't shit on you for having different believes. Though because of this I think he'd fit better in fucking Persona 4.

Well, I only drink socially, you seeā€¦

My day was actually pretty great. Did some deadlifts with an empty bar without blowing my knees out.

Drunken XCOM is best XCOM.

feels bad man

Talking about dwarves, i just remembered there's that new game "the dwarves". i need to check it out.

We need day of the Sam Hyde so much

Ahhhh. Honestly I hate drinking in public. Only done it a few times and its tiring more than anything. Would rather be comfy in my room so I can throw up and eat whenever.

Whats a deadlift?

Why? What's good about it?

You will just not now.

stream ufo defense modded

I don't know, i haven't played it. I only know it was a kikestarter project.

just play dworf fort and stream it

Am I in a bizzaro mirror world?

It's a tough pill to swallow. Are you a bad enough dude to live forever?

Don't we all have to die before we go to heaven?

ay yo monica im all over that highlander tip nah mean

just do it fag

A barbell exercise. You literally just pick it up and put it down again. Good for the back and the legs.

My back is so fucking dead from laying in bed for 8 years as NEET. Just kill me

Wow, this thread really dies fast.
strange because the last 2 threads weren't that bad.

Modded how? You mean through openxcom?

Fuck it posting a character I relate a lot to.

It's because Yoza and a lot of others aren't here.

yes

muffled blame ritus in the distance

The middle of the week is the slowest and I think colleges are in their last week or two so lots of faggots are probably busy as fuck. Bet it picks up soonish.

He's an insecure vidya player. Stop the dudebro meme.

the first death is merely release from this realm
Besides, there are some that will never taste death at all.

I can't wait for my sister's friend's birthday party so I can karaoke some Queen songs up, it's going to be great

I've been drunk singing these songs since I posted them tbtqch famalam

He doesn't have one though. Also baseball caps aren't dudebro.

Why doesn't every anime end in the happiest way possible? It wasn't even a remotely sad ending but god dammit I wanted them to kiss, fucking nips man, stop playing with my heart strings!

You really gotta start with yoga. Tai Chi works well, too.

They also give you kickin' rad special powers.

This is why I only watch cute girls doing cute things anime. Told you faggot.

Yeah well, she's still waifu material.

bitter sweet endings best endings

So you admit it huh?

(checked)
shiiiiiet monda ben up all in that shiet for years now got that 3rd and 4th chakra opened and third eye full on shiiiet

Why do people like fisting?

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

Drank some a couple hours ago, then sat down with SF64.

If she's waifu material she's not a dudebro.

Man whatever, I like being challenged emotionally. I had one of the best cries in years because of an animu and now I'm addicted to sad romancey type animes honestly.

It depends. And I think it worked for this one, I just want to see them be happy, which they were, BUT THEY COULD'VE BEEN HAPPIER!

Do you only have good taste while drunk?

Sitting on the open water, feeling the breeze on your face and the sun on your arms, the waiting for the fish to bite. Its sublime.

How so user?

D U D E B R O

Pretty sure you are already emotionally challenged enough as it is fam

STOP IT

I asked for fisting Ritsu not fishing. I like fishing too

I always have good taste I just live the shitpost life monica

Oh degradation then.

Really though I've been wanting to fish a lot lately. Its been so many years.

Nah I don't cry about stuff in real life because I don't deal with situations that merit it. So watching anime is like living vicariously through the characters and it's honestly great. I can cry about sad, dramatic things happening, and I don't even have to do them!

Did you cry when your gf left you?

Only a little. Honestly part of me crying so fucking hard because of anime was because I was watching it it right near the time she left me and I bottled a lot of shit up, and it really just made me think about stuff, and then I cried like a bitch. Plus it was just a good anime that made me fucking FEEL

I haven't felt anything in a long time honestly

Sisko is the only captain who doesn't race mix

What about species mix?

not allowed

W A T C H S A K U R A S O U
>tfw no autistic artist gf that needs your help to get dressed

I feel like the Japs understand life better than we do. Happy ending don't exist. They should know, they got nuked for literally no justifiable reason other than "hey we have this massive deadly bombs want to kill 2 million innocent people?"

what's worse is that the jews are americas holy cows but not the japs

My girlfriend is already perfect thanks

You're just going to kill your will to survive.

the only thing i ever played drunk was mario maker