#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Far From Akira Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/moaVn
archive.fo/ELUW6
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/call-of-duty-wwii-adds-strong-female-character-diversity-polygon-still-not-happy/29543/
archive.is/SIiZc
archive.is/3yJMH
archive.is/J9BYp
hyakumonogatari.com/2013/12/18/yuki-onna-the-snow-woman/
sznaipehrrrmagente.deviantart.com/art/Red-Heads-677348974
twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/857435846127095811
archive.is/7J4Vb
archive.is/qOJVQ
archive.fo/BvX6b
archive.fo/nspep
archive.is/jj4nl
archive.is/ccMGq
archive.is/moaVn#selection-49825.0-50029.53
archive.is/2yxkO#selection-4133.0-4133.61
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/04/google-algorithm-tweak/
twitter.com/GrimdarkGavin/status/857477256213438464
twitter.com/Marpaparp/status/857505824221966336
archive.is/Wk5i6
deepfreeze.it/article.php?a=gjp
battleforthenet.com/
archive.is/HODP9
archive.fo/T9UWn
sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans
archive.fo/Io9L9
youtube.com/watch?v=lfLkK-4MI2g
archive.is/1rkub
archive.is/hmdfQ
8ch.net/v/res/12435209.html
twitter.com/GamersNotDead/status/857567058615205888
twitter.com/qu3becker/status/857636051011108864
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/disqus-implementing-shadow-banning-tools-toxic-content-detection-through/29282/
archive.is/lSqds
archive.is/TyjD0
archive.is/hPorF#selection-43127.0-43127.7
web.archive.org/save/http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1162152
knowyourmeme.com/photos/1162152
archive.is/kvgFj
archive.is/csHD7#selection-3261.1-3265.19
archive.is/hycfQ#selection-2527.1-2547.70
archive.is/ubWPU
archive.is/WbyRU
archive.is/rcrBs
archive.is/K9uCg
archive.is/lwacU
archive.is/FoBT8
archive.is/YxQuy
archive.is/HfOaK
archive.is/ERK40
twitter.com/ConnorKrammer
archive.is/L1yOn
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1365055
archive.fo/mB0BW
archive.fo/J58vR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop biting bait

Apologise to Seattle 4 Truth because you fags denied the whole federal involvement and he was right the whole time.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS RAIFURU OF LOVE

Good luck on groupings, cheaper ammo, NFA repeal, liberal salt and the power of burning American Freedom will come to you, but only if you post a pic of your raifuru followed by the words "FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF BIG GOVERNMENT"

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF BIG GOVERNMENT

Be aware that this happened

No, I wont apologize to a sperg who shot randomly and got a lucky hit.

Polished point #2, may need some reworking because it feels cramped.
Take 1.

archive of before bread
archive.is/moaVn

Have a nice night anons.

Going to have to catch up on the last couple of threads. What's going on with S4T? I caught wind of the leftist shill invasion from /monster/'s BO already.

Ill bite you.

archive.fo/ELUW6

Addictive Benis

I won't apologize to an antagonistic sperg that all he did was steal/compile other digs done for him while burning bridges with everyone, fuck off

Comeon, try harder.

Holla Forums is pathetic.

Well after some time I finally finished my Waifu Copypasta, three different types, the problem is I got them way to big, I'll try to reduce the size tomorrow.

In the meantime.

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

And

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

marche is that you?

for her

This shit again?

Anything can be addictive if you partake in it to much, everything in moderation, including moderation.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

practice not giving shills (You)s
ill pretend to be a shill here try it out

you cant say persona 5s translation was inaccurate because youre not japanese

ESA checklist & polished point 1.

I meant accurate

What the fuck is that?
Australia needs to get its shit together and tell the nanny state to fuck off.

I saw this being tweeted by censored gaming. I think? Or was it lewd gamer?

Thats weak for shill pretending. Let me try, the key is to piss off anons.
Ys is better in nisas hands and you are lucky to be getting it at all. Xseed is sexists and falcom made the right choice blacklisting them.

Snooker is a billiards game where you have to alternate between sinking red balls and colored balls. Played on a slightly bigger table.

nope
also how awesome is this wego for the galko nendo gonna be

whoops wrong pic

> FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE
Where did she hide these tiddies?

Oh hey, their newest video talks about E3 and mentions the ESA!

I knew the methodology for measuring shit in vidya social experiments was bad, but I never knew it was this bad.

Might be the typeface sizes. And there might be too much blue in the series if you go with blue on this one. Given the point this oc is talking about, a hotter color might be worthwhile in playing with.

I guess you can say that video games really have regressed by 25 years in the public eye (Or, they haven't changed at in those 25 years). The fact that their still getting mileage out of shit like this makes me wonder what actual effect did all those cases over the years really have.

Although, this could be a good thing too because I've always thought I was born in the wrong decade and missed out on all of the good and exciting stuff that I keep on hearing the people who are 45+ blabber on about.

I'll see about webming these.

Orange's out of the question with one of the interior shots being used.

New Usher
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/call-of-duty-wwii-adds-strong-female-character-diversity-polygon-still-not-happy/29543/

They got the lawyers off of vidya's collective ass, which is a good thing because having a lawyer on your ass is about the worst thing that can happen to a medium.

ATLUS APOLOGIZES
You know what? I will take a time out and find some moonrunes classes near my house, I cant take it anymore
archive.is/SIiZc

Hmm, something in red? Red = danger or warning in most color meaning. :^)

atlus had a dumb rule where streamers may get DMCA if they stream past a point in the game
no shit they gonna change that shit it was fucking stupid

piss off shill

b8

Atlus Apologizes for Persona 5 Streaming Rules by Loosening Them

Article is talking about streaming, not localization tho.

The average call of duty player is a 5th grader and multiplayer average is about 30% of the game's buyers, not a single one of these people gives a single flying fuck about diversity.I wish companies would realize this.

FUUU-
Alright.

youre right on everything else except
you archive everything
he couldve posted the link though

You burgers are lucky

Pic.

Might work, I'll see what I can do…

As if the desires of consumers matter to the ideologues who appropriated gaming, comics, etc. to push this shit.

Yea its so retarded.

When Black ops 3 came out people bitched cause the campaign had a playable female character but they didn't alter the script, it was just a head swap model as well.

In Multi nobody cared, people used the character with the best abilities, lot of people used the lesbian girl cause she had an ability that made her impervious to bullets for a short duration.

Just saw this on my feed. Is this Acid or a cosplayer? :^)

archive.is/3yJMH

While the post is benis, the article does have some interesting words we should take notice of.

I liked that line, hope for the best, I guess.

Here's the first video. I apologize for the shitty level of quality I had to downgrade it too.

Remove the "DIVERSITY" characters to punish these shits for fucking crying even though Sledgehammer was giving them "Unnecessary representation" to begin with.

Plus i play games to escape the fact the west has become a festering shit-hole of ideologues and moral busy-bodies policing peoples thoughts.Plus these SJW busy-bodies barely make up the market chuck at all, If "Sledgehammer " did a poll to it's actual market asking whether they'd be happier if "SJW and DIVERSITY" themes were ignored and removed all together, I'm sure it'd come back overwhelmingly YES.

We know you marketers gather market data from these threads (I'm talking directly to you marketers) Do a poll asking whether the players want "SJW and DIVERSITY themes" see what happens!.

Calling out NeoGaf shit = ban.

Also it seems the neogaf mods are lurking the xseed forums

ARCHIVE

Who cares? Not like there's any reason to post in that shithole.

archive.is/J9BYp

How is Neogaf not dead yet, it just baffles the mind.

hookers

And, here is the second video.

Thank you.

Seeing GAF users breaking the conditioning and standing up for themselves only to get immediately banhammered reminds me of that Chinese guy standing in front of the tank.

And all this time i thought PAX was only about convincing me of taking the tranny dick

as if the SJWs won't be all over that poll

SJWs have too much time on their hands since all the time you spend actually playing games they spend bitching about irrelevant things. basically, if there will be a poll, chances are SJWs are sooner to find it than the actual audience since they'll spread it on each others' twitter, tumblr, and whatever else they use and they'll all cast in their votes despite only one of them being an actual player

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by

Damn this game came out in 2004.

Apparently japan's marxists are very open about being lunatics and aren't well liked by the general populace.

Beat money this goes over their heads.

Btw, this is the message she got

Wait, how do you know this now? I forget how you get the ban message

I'm not her. She wouldn't be a flthy gildafag anyway

Just needs a "nothing personnel… kid" at the end.

I never asked if you were the Gildafag, you Gildafag. I just asked how you got the ban message.

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Take 2 of polished point 2.

That's the goal. Dunno why he'd plea for open discourse thinking that the current state of the forum wasn't entirely deliberate.

Guy seemed very naive believing there were any reasonable people left to undo the damage.

Gilda is a disinfo campaign just like

to distract you from real issues such as

Might be eyes this late not working right. But it looks more bronze red. Might be too subdued. What about using the eyedropper tool and pick whatever that red color pants that sark is wearing.

The typeface selection is better than the previous, I have to rest my eyes soon but it looks to be improving and going towards the right track.

⊂二 ̄⌒\               ノ)     )\   ( ∧_∧         / \   /__   ) ´Д`)    _ / /^\)  //// /       ⌒ ̄_/ / / / // ̄\      | ̄ ̄/ / / (/     \    \___((/         (       _  )            /  / ̄ ̄/ /           /  /   / /         / /   (  /        / /     ) /      / /       し′    (  /     ) /     し′

⊂二 ̄⌒\               ノ)
     )\   ( ∧_∧         / \
   /__   ) ´Д`)    _ / /^\)
  //// /       ⌒ ̄_/
 / / / // ̄\      | ̄ ̄
/ / / (/     \    \___
((/         (       _  )
            /  / ̄ ̄/ /
           /  /   / /
         / /   (  /
        / /     ) /
      / /       し′
    (  /
     ) /
     し′

Take 3.

⊂二 ̄⌒\               ノ)     )\   ( ∧_∧         / \   /__   ) ´Д`)    _ / /^\)  //// /       ⌒ ̄_/ / / / // ̄\      | ̄ ̄/ / / (/     \    \___((/         (       _  )            /  / ̄ ̄/ /           /  /   / /         / /   (  /        / /     ) /      / /       し′    (  /     ) /     し′

I know her

-────-    、            . : ´: : : : : : : : :l: : : : : : : : : : :\.           /: /: : :/|: : : :|: : : : : : : l : : : : ヽ         /: : / \/ |: : : :|、 : : : : : |: : : : : :ヽ       /: : : :/ \/ __ノ|: : :.|∧ ゝ:_:_:_: : |: : : : : : : : .        /:/: :.{: : :/   八: : |  ヽ \: : : | : : :|: : : : : :i      {:/: :/: :|: :/ /⌒ヽ  \|  /⌒ヽヽ:.:|: : : }: : :} : : |.      /: :/ : 八/ /   }     /   } 〉|: :/: : /: : .〈        /: :/: : : : / {_   ノ     {_   ノ∧人:/: : /: : : :∧      | :/: : : : /   しノ ////// しし'/: : : : :/ :/ヽ: : : : |      |/: : : : :.{       r-~く     /: : : : :/:./ ノ : : |: :|      |: : : :/ :丶    |/  ',   /: : : : :/: /Y: : : : :|: :|      | : : ∧: : : \    {/   }  /: : : : :/: /: :|: : : : ハノ     \/  \: : : :>─r ァ t─ァ/: : : /: /: :/: :ノ/          \:_:_|.:.:.:/./厶ヾ" /|_/|_:/:.:ヽ/         /YYY.:.:.:.:./.:ィ7ト、V.: /YYヽ.:.:.:.:.:.}        /\ /.:.:.:.:く〃 // }}'.:.:.{  /∨.:.:./.       /:.:.:.:.V.:.:.:.:.:.:.{{i // ノノ.:.:. ∨.:.:.:.:}.:.:/

-────-    、            . : ´: : : : : : : : :l: : : : : : : : : : :\.           /: /: : :/|: : : :|: : : : : : : l : : : : ヽ         /: : / \/ |: : : :|、 : : : : : |: : : : : :ヽ       /: : : :/ \/ __ノ|: : :.|∧ ゝ:_:_:_: : |: : : : : : : : .        /:/: :.{: : :/   八: : |  ヽ \: : : | : : :|: : : : : :i      {:/: :/: :|: :/ /⌒ヽ  \|  /⌒ヽヽ:.:|: : : }: : :} : : |.      /: :/ : 八/ /   }     /   } 〉|: :/: : /: : .〈        /: :/: : : : / {_   ノ     {_   ノ∧人:/: : /: : : :∧      | :/: : : : /   しノ ////// しし'/: : : : :/ :/ヽ: : : : |      |/: : : : :.{       r-~く     /: : : : :/:./ ノ : : |: :|      |: : : :/ :丶    |/  ',   /: : : : :/: /Y: : : : :|: :|      | : : ∧: : : \    {/   }  /: : : : :/: /: :|: : : : ハノ     \/  \: : : :>─r ァ t─ァ/: : : /: /: :/: :ノ/          \:_:_|.:.:.:/./厶ヾ" /|_/|_:/:.:ヽ/         /YYY.:.:.:.:./.:ィ7ト、V.: /YYヽ.:.:.:.:.:.}        /\ /.:.:.:.:く〃 // }}'.:.:.{  /∨.:.:./.       /:.:.:.:.V.:.:.:.:.:.:.{{i // ノノ.:.:. ∨.:.:.:.:}.:.:/

Gilda isn't a shill campaing, she is just a naive innocent little girl that got adopted by father Holla Forums!

J-JUGS

Also someone in the previous threads asked me to repost a fag's video talking about the ESA, was this the one?

I saved both to my machines, but I really have to rest my eyes, I will compare the 2 polished oc when I wake up tomorrow, hopefully with fresher eyes so I can compare the colors more accurately.

Overall it looks to be on track, with the emphasis on
Only other thing I wonder is are you thinking of using that black outline like in the first oc1, or maybe see what anotherr red would look like first etc.
Fug sorry mang, I gotta rest a bit. I'll check the bread when I am awake tomorrow.

So far I have not decided, I have kept both the outline & non-outline versions together.
It's cool.

Film Robert is truly a member of the intellectual elite.

DING DONG IT'S TIME FOR JAPANESE
OPEN YOUR BOIMANKO

Tonight's lesson is about kanji pertaining to religion, gods, spirits, and other matters of faith. So let's say you're both laying in bed with your sister and you're bored. You're lucky enough to have a reprinted book from Toriyama Seikenm one of his "Illustrated Demon Horde" books. (These are real by the way and a very good read if you're interested in Japanese spirits and demons.)

幽霊(ゆうれい) is the word for ghosts, phantoms, and other supernatural creatures of the sort, but pertaining to those that are distinctly Japanese.

These are spirits of those that died at sea in shipwrecks and disasters. According to legend, is is these spirits that wreck people's ships, fill them water, and drown their crews. One way of warding off these evil spirits was to throw onigiri(rice balls) into the sea, hoping that would make them fuck off.

Wrathful, vengeful spirits. These spirits are driven by revenge and are thought to be capable of killing people who have wronged them, as well as being able to cause natural disasters such as earthquakes just for the sadistic sake of killing even more people. There are lots of tales about these ones, like how a samurai broke a promise to his dying wife about never remarrying. Her ghost then proceeded to rip the head of the samurai's new bride off of her body until she was slain by armed guards who vanquished her with Buddhist incantations.

Women of Naught, or Nothingness Women, are the souls of mothers who lost their children to war and famine. These seem nice at first as they actually go out of their to protect the lives of vulnerable children, but they may end up completely absorbing those children. They also have the ability to peer into a child's soul while they're being absorbed, so they can find whatever information they need from them. They were all once loving, kind mothers who simply couldn't handle the grief of losing their children.

Snow Woman. She is actually quite a popular yurei. There are lots of legends featuring her, including one where she met a man, fell in love, and proceeded to marry him of her own accord. However, when she was nervous about bathing with him, her husband forced her into the tub, where she fell in and disappeared. Only a few icicles rose up to the surface. It's quite a lot to go over here, but I do recommend reading anything you can find about Yuki-onna.

I'll direct you here for that hyakumonogatari.com/2013/12/18/yuki-onna-the-snow-woman/

Those are just a few spirits found in Japanese mythology, but there's a metric fuck ton more. We'll be moving on to this word here, 神

神(かみ) refers to Japanese gods and deities. You can probably name a few of these off the top of your head such as

天照、伊弉冉尊、稲荷、軻遇突智、and 伊弉諾尊 (Amaterasu, Izanami, Inari, Kagutsuchi, Izanagi)
They're all 神 stemming from 神道(しんとう), the ethnic religion of Japan. You can certainly find people honoring these gods and plenty more at a 神社(じんじゃ), a Shinto Shrine. You know those beautiful red archways at Japanese shrines? Those are called 鳥居(とりい)

If you ever visit a Shinto shrine, you may have the chance to see 絵馬(えま), which are wooden wishing plaques of worshipers, and are left hanging at the shrine in the gracious hopes that the gods will answer them. That word may seem odd since it's literally written as "Picture Horse", but that's because people used to gift horses to the shrines in ancient times, since horses were seen as vehicles of the gods. The idea was that by gifting a horse, the gods would probably be more likely to listen. But horses were fucking expensive as shit, so all the peasants and plebs started making horse figures out of clay and other materials before, finally, the practice of drawing a picture of a horse on a wooden plaque became a common custom, probably since it was the cheapest, easiest option. As such, the wishing plaque tradition was born, and that explains why it's represented by those two kanji.

The act of visiting a shrine for worship is referred to as 参拝(さんぱい). However, if the New Year just kicked off and you take your first visit to a shrine, this is referred to as 初詣(はつもうで). This is the first shrine visit of the New Year, where people come to honor the gods and pray that the year will be good and filled with blessings.

So now you know what 神道 is. You know that a common architectural feature of a 神社 is a 鳥居. Most of your visits to a shrine will be called 参拝, while the first visit of the New Year will be called 初詣. You know that 幽霊 are Japanese ghosts and spirits, 船幽霊 are cunts that will try to sink your ship and fill your boimanko with salt water, 怨霊 will literally behead your waifu and it will take a squad of magic Buddhist samurai to stop them, Japanese MILFs that just lost their children turn into tragic 無女, and the legend of the 雪女 is one of the coolest reads out there.

Sounds like something a loser would do.

Got any proof that isn't some YT video narrated by some mouthbreather.

Where can I find it for sale?

If only we could be as enlightened as ol Bob.

Here you go, Holla Forums.

I SURE DO LIKE VIDEO-GAMES DISCUSSIONS!

That's a boy, right?

Eh, whatever.

Apparently thon kept making that face and it froze, just like thon's mother said.

You can't just sexually assault someone and get away with it, but if your the neogaf owner you can.

What does that link the sperg gave entail?

What movie is this?

That's gotta be an ironic post making fun of the fact that people are finding the smallest shit to get outraged over about the game. Right?

RIGHT?!

Can you imagine being such a stick in the mud that you take personal offense over the fact that you're forced into signing a fourth wall breaking contract in order to play a game where signing into a contract is an important plot point? Even if this is your first Persona game, most people would think "Oh this is kind of funny, this must be some kind of story foreshadowing or maybe how I answer the question will have an impact later on in the game" not flip out thinking they're entering into some kind of legally binding agreement. If this dude is being legit, then that's unsettling how little these people can separate fantasy from reality.

He's the type of fag that would freak out at Earthbound when it asks the player to input their real name, thinking that it's invading his privacy and as a Super Nintendo game, it has no business asking him such personal questions.

this is the guy who reads user license agreement every time he installs something

A shame there's probably not enough girls who can cosplay her who want to.

Now is literally the perfect time to make art of her with Vivian

With how many more people do you want Vivian to cuck poor Gilda!?

fuck off go RP somewhere else

None. I just want Gilda to die already.

How the hell is this RP?

Only as long as the carpets match the drapes.

Why… is this art actually so good ?

Because you like men's asses?

That was fast, from twatter sznaipehrrrmagente.deviantart.com/art/Red-Heads-677348974

ATLUS APOLOGIZES!

twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/857435846127095811

Nice clickbait memethief, they're apologising for telling people not to stream.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, i don't know, it's shit, probably not.
Right, right, right, right, it's lost cause.

Because your art taste is shit.

archive.is/7J4Vb

Damnit bobby, that boy aint right.

Erytim
archive.is/qOJVQ

no first for benis, therefore sage

Some nice new OC tan for those in need of trashcans

How fitting, that's where she belongs.

Not even going to bother looking at it.

Let me guess, Movieblob is cheering on antifa and masterbating to violence and blood in the streets, right?

Just skimmed the rest of the thread, were we raided?

Surely his sophisticated cosmopolitan lifestyle does not include such crude physical activities. Instead he reaches euphoria through his superior mental intellect and super mario.

adgfhdgfshuio

I need a drawfag to make an image of this idea.

I just retook the political compass test since taking it towards the beginning of GG. My first one was a few points to the left and a bit lower but still close to the center. It looks like I've become more centrist.

heres the other one
she is also fully nude here

Plz share sauce
I can't find

That, the ACLU called him out on his shit, and he deleted his tweet like the brave principled man he is.

When antifa get their shit pushed in today I hope somebody sends him video of it.

Last I heard there's already 40 bikers for Trump planning on coming and based stick man supposedly has a militia now. And there's no way in hell the cops will talk people into disarming this time. The berkeley mayor had one go at that, and his little antifa minions still got their asses kicked. This time, it'll be weapons vs weapons.

Let moviebob see that violence only begets violence. That hate only drives more hate. Let him see the outcome of his ideology. Let him see it, let him own it.

seconding

Something like that, yeah.
archive.fo/BvX6b

Disregard this post.
I just saw that Coulter canceled her speech. Nevermind.

I'm going to go find some alcohol to drink.

lies

isnt gender made up
sex is the real one right

fuck ♂ you

gender is the one the pedophile made up
sex is the one that there are only 2 of
and while we're here there are only three sexualities (normal, gay, slut)

I can't figure out how to link to a specific facebook post, or archive it. But the comments are fucking cancer.

It's so easy to tear apart the whole "that's not real censorship" angle. If the only bad flavor is jackbooted secret agents blackbagging you away to some sweaty jungle island where torture is legal, then there's truckloads of shit they hate that is excused too.

You could easily find better examples then these, too. The Kluwe one in particular gives me a giggle.

Gender was a word made up by a paedophile who abused two boys after forcing male genial mutilation on them in order to prove trans shit isn't a mental illness, not only was his human experiment a colossal failure and disproved his theory his abuse led to his two victims to commute suicide.
The left praises him as a hero and ignores the results.

How exactly can one just try? Pretty sure Holla Forums has actual fascists. The more serious ones talking about the Aryan soul and shit.

I just now realized his twitter says moviebob. All this time I thought it said movieblob.

Don't give namefags attention

Is this true? I get the feeling it's not.

Apple pie originates from Europe though.

Man, was Adam always such a fucking faggot or is this a recent development? Jamie's still cool though, right?

I remember there was an episode completely dedicated to Adam being a faggot and the drama around him like ten years ago.

I hate how both some christians and atheists are absolutely sperging about Nye. Christians are like "your idol is shit, christ is real, you can't prove god doesn't exist" and atheists are either like "omg I love jesus now" or "Nye is right there are 6 gorillion jewnders don't ask me to prove it fuck off

I'm an atheist and both sides are annoying as shit to me now.

Oh, and if anyone is curious that Jason Buckley guy is a fat doughy trekkie. Because of course he is.

Did he actually try and prove god doesn't exist? He should know that's a fool's errand. And he shouldn't be shocked at the backlash, isn't like 80% of america christian?

Nye's not even a scientists his a mechanical engineer, why anyone takes anything he says about "science" seriously is anyone's guess.

They should have stuck with the historical route.

archive.fo/nspep
What could possible go wrong?

kys

I'm very excited to see two identical articles tagged as different levels of truth because of who published them.

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF NEW WORLD ORDER

Even my normalfag redditor brother who initially reccomended I watch Nye's new show changed his mind and called it garbage after watching 3 episodes. He said it was just Bill Nye screaming about stff and making wild claims while backing none of it up with actual facts or science. I'm glad he was able to see through the bullshit, he does have his PhD in biology but he is also easily blinded by bullshit so it was nice to see that Nye's show is soo out there that even normalfags can smell the shit

This guy reminds me when I was like 13 and thought communism was the coolest shit

Don't tell them about burgers.

Surely being that euphoric can't be healthy.

That's his problem right fucking there. Him and the rest of the modern left. They no longer see anyone that disagrees with them as human. It's literally the most vile and disgusting world view a grown person can have.

I feel like we all think communism sounds like a cool idea when we are kids and teenagers because it's the time in our life we don't actually have to work or pay taxes, or pretty much produce anything.

I mean, if you're a pre-teen who sits on his ass all day and gets shitted over by the figures of authority (teachers and your parents), it's really easy to think: "Man, wouldn't be cool if like… no one had to work and everything was free? We could just smoke weed all day"

Also these people who got into the antifa craze are probably college students who went straight from highschool to college, so they never got over the "communist phase". I mean, it's pretty much impossible to hold these viewes once you have to break your back on work to pay bills and taxes and realize how capitalism really work.

this is off topic
this is ufo
this is real

Don't bother the man. He's creating art for his high society comrades.

Those are flies on the camera lens you fag.

The more you dehumanize your enemies the more you'll start to under-estimate them. One of the reasons they keep thinking they can get away with their most blatant tactics without anyone noticing.
That's also why seeing idiots call the lefties non-human pisses me off. They may be completely retarded, but they're humans and have all the potential cunning and underhanded malice that entails.

Churchill had a point when he said that if you're not a socialist before 20 you haven't got a heart, but if you're still a socialist after 20 you haven't got a brain.

Everything.

yeah, but man they are huge, i mean, did you saw the big fly hiding the cloude? Damn global earth warming

Troy Leavitt (a dev who supports GamerGate and whatnot) put up this video.

Basically, everyone who has graduated high school since 2012.

Today, Erik Kain wasn't as much of a faggot Don't worry, there's always next time!

what the heck is gamejournopros and why is this name so damn long?

ARCHIVE BEFORE SCREENCAPPING TWEETS
archive.is/jj4nl
archive.is/ccMGq

The only thing I've seen that's more fedoracore than Moviebob's twitter account is the end of this clip. I'm amazed a trenchcoat and katana didn't materialize on him out of nowhere.

Really nigger? It was journolist for vidya. The actual reason gamergate became the grassroots reaction it is.

But isnt that their definition of fake news? When the Washington Post invented the super technical and professional term "fake news" wasn't it attached to small and independent news sources which they claim cant be verified or properly vetted?

religious right > whatever shit we have now

archive.is/moaVn#selection-49825.0-50029.53
archive.is/2yxkO#selection-4133.0-4133.61
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"

Cause he was on a children's tv series and the kids that watched it are now grown up

Communism has always been the religion of the hipster

Don't forget that he's also immortalized thanks to shows like Stargate Alantis.

Makku is a fecal dropping. He deleted the call of duty thread.

There is an old saying. "If you aren't a liberal before 25 you don't have a heart. If you aren't a conservative by 25 you don't have a brain."

Good evening!

hello newbie

One of my favorite things in the world is when the pluto probe started broadcasting images back, one of the expert commentators brought on kept insulting the people who declassified pluto as a planet.

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/04/google-algorithm-tweak/

Maybe we can make google remove the biased, lie filled articles about GG from search results?

twitter.com/GrimdarkGavin/status/857477256213438464

Not quite what I asked for in
but I'll take it.

AYO HOL UP

It's his own fault for playing shit vidya.

Games are addictive when they're full of skinner boxes and other various psychological traps that try to push play time up regardless and often without taking into account whether or not fun is even taking place. Those that use these same unethical tactics but cost actual money in the form of microtransactions should classified as gambling and kept away from children and people with gambling addictions.

Better I guess. Really, if absolutely have to have restrictions, they should be on streaming and uploading, and only streaming and uploading. None of this "recording paused because you entered a blocked scene" bullshit. Just add a flag to the video on PissFor that prevent a video with a blocked scene from being uploaded and remove that restriction after a certain amount of time from the date of the games release. Glad they never intended to DMCA anyone though. It's not like their saying they'll press legal charges, they just wanted to avoid spoilers for a while, though really, unless someone is posting spoilers on unrelated places, they shouldn't be hard to avoid. Youtube should have a function that allows you to filter your recommendations to avoid keywords and thus avoid spoilers, but we all know it would be used for safespace echochamber construction.

Who woulda guessed? 2D or 2death.

It's missing the Splatoon character.

Were you literally born yesterday?

I don't trust Milo, but I trust Google even less.

/r/ing any pieces with Trump and Vivian in 'em

If they're unsupported why would (((they))) be afraid of people reading them?

Remember that Wikipedia labeled Cultural Marxism as a conspiracy theory at one point. Really makes you think.

Shit.

twitter.com/Marpaparp/status/857505824221966336

archive.is/Wk5i6

I'll spoonfeed you because there's actually chance we might have newfriends browsing here but you should lurk moar next time

deepfreeze.it/article.php?a=gjp

How is black lives matter D.Va canon?

Because da waz coreians and sheit.

There was one drawing of Vivian eating a burger outside of the wall with a MAGA cap. Unfortunately I think it's stuck in one of my older HDDs.

Sweet damn, that cop costume seriously triggered them

That's hilarious.

I'm out of the loop, there was a cop dva? Let me guess, it got removed, right?

No, what happened was the Blizzard made it canon that D.Va is a Korean cop.

This is a nice post

They are the original nips before the chinks invaded the place

Yamato are group from Korea if I'm correct.

I know, but calling an Ainu Japanese or vice versa will get you smacked. The nips culturally genocided the ainus and considered them subhuman.

battleforthenet.com/

no u

Things seem slow today.

That first pic is lewd.

We shall not rush the happenings though, they come naturally.

Makes sense seeing as how blizzard is in bed with megalian.

The Ainu where there before Koreans started colonizing japan.

There you go. Thanks. Bonus:

archive.is/HODP9

You blow in from cuckchan or reddit?

Wouldnt say in bed, its more like "wow look at this group, arent they awesome".

The oligopoly of Games Journalism.

Alright

Please tell me you aren't this new.

you can have it, friend

Full res.

I guess I'll work on some TD OC and some TD related digs I've been doing.

see
Equating ainus to japs is like calling injuns white americans.

It's been a slow month all things considered.

Something new? Or is this ion reference to the new years costume?

The New Years costume is what I was referring to (Unless they actually went out of their way and made here "thick").

archive.fo/T9UWn
sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans
Not full blooded white but they're descends from Europeans and East Asians.

I'm not talking genetics, I'm talking culture you nigger.

Imagine if one of the devs had balls and had you play as the Nazies for once. Can you imagine the anal Ragnarok that would come from it?

Into the trash it goes.

Gamergate is dead user.

I imagine if Red Orchestra 2 came out today where the first half of the single player campaign has you playing as the nazis the media would be in assblast overdrive.

The differences between the three cultures/genetic populations are not significant, but the Japanese the most attractive asians and have the best culture.

I have been looking into this marvelous mess from Bill Nye's new show, and I'm glad to say, the internet in general is laughing at the socjus stupidity. It probably helps that the offending segments were so unbelievably cringeworthy.

And I also found something interesting. An article on mainstream press gloating about how the left's self-righteousness is driving people to the right. The clincher? It's written by a cuckchan mod.

No archive because the fuckers have an anti-archiving trap: observer.com/2017/04/why-4chan-isnt-buying-what-bill-nye-and-political-entertainers-are-selling/

Holy fuck that song takes me back. Almost 3 fucking decades later, and still there's nothing quite like Akira.

no bait;^)

I'd give you a Nami image, but I don't have any.

Pastebin the text then.

user, I think screenshot of that article was posted one or two breads ago.

I saw that article the other day.
Reminds me of the last days I spent there, not much has changed, it seems.

wew, Gamejournopros is a real scandal. Why did nobody talk about it?

THIS GOES OUT TO ALL MY BIPEDS WHO IDENTIFY AS LADIES!

archive.fo/Io9L9

You shut your whore mouth and make me some money, bitch.

What?
What?

Because MSM decided to side with roastie. If you dont't believe it compare #Gamergate article on Wikipedia with one on Know your meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfLkK-4MI2g

You're a cheeky cunt aren't you

And he's a
last I checked he

1. I think it's something about periods. Again.
2. Damsel in distress trope trigger femishits.

Leave.

We did, but remember who controls the media.

No…
N-No!
NO WAAAAAYYYYY

It's not that it's real scandal. It was a real game journalism group. Like they seriously looked at the journolist and said,

I wonder what they would have complained about if the husband just said "Fuck it I'll just find a new wife she can save herself".

It looked like Egoraptor for a second

Even the Kangaroos?

Go shill your channel somewhere else, I ain't clickin that shit.

Wasn't she an esport Starcraft whore, when the fuck did she become a cop?

It ain't illegal, but it's damn close.
Calusion between companies within an oligopoly is not unheard of, but within the media, it's unspeakable!

THE RETARDS AT BAMCO REMOVED THE KANGAROO CHARACTER DUE TO PETAFAGS, HARADA IS SHITTING ON THIE MOVE LIKE THE BASED GUY HE IS, FUCK
archive.is/1rkub

archive.is/hmdfQ
Speaking of Bill Nye…
wew

She is, and also serves as a star mech pilot who fights Omnics; a cop is more of a stretch by her not having time for that rather than it not making sense with her character, as she's already established to be proficient with military mech pilotting

and that the editor who made that change had, at the time, a wikipedia badge on his talk page proclaiming he was a cultural marxist

This isn't the meta thread bruh.

Your pussy isn't a meta and yet you're here.

explain

This isn't the meta thread my man.

Make me

You know your a fraud when you start demanding that people who disagree with you should be silenced, what I want to know is why no real scientist isn't calling the idiot out and telling him to fuck off do they actually agree with him?

It means you're running out of time. Get your cucks here and ban me and show me how fucked this place is. This whole thread is basically a joke.

Womyn needing to be rescued by white knights hits too close to home for feminazis.

MUH SETTLED SCIENCE

Wait, this guy?

Explain.

He just went full retard.

Kick from one would just kill somebody.

I made your mom a meta and look how you turned out to be.

Is the picture not enough? Basically we ended up being a memetically identical halfchan. The thread was already controlled by anons by shitting on his shilling yet here comes the jew and trannies.

What are you on about?

There are still goons here, my god.

They must really be assmad about this

Not that cuck, don't directlink to that retard, ib just in a few years, he really showed himself as pretty much SJW-lite, same as the ideologues he criticized, and no bad tactics or no lie big or small to use against his enemies.

I'm just here to pass the message. Then again, GG is just a shell of its former self so continue waifu posting.

archive.is/SQuIC

I don't care if the greenpeace guy is a retard; this guy is worse.

I don't know who or what I was expecting

Looks like tekken 7 will not have the kangaroo character since peta complained and Bamco PR fags are retarded. They pretty much fucked over how well the game will do.
8ch.net/v/res/12435209.html

It's a joke.
If you been following the game at all he's been saying he wanted less silly characters in the game. He's pulled this same type of joke before with Lucky Chloe being replaced with a skin head in the west.

twitter.com/GamersNotDead/status/857567058615205888

Wouldn't this mean that you don't have to cater to the "muh I was here first" cunts.
Since indians are now white that must mean that they stole the lands from the negro that was there first, like in every country.

Came here to post this.
The guy has been very insightful on game development loops and how it ties in with gamergate.

Funny to see that people who actually make the games just want to make them (much like players just want to play them), but publishers, advertisement and by extent journos keep trying to inject their bullshit in the product.

Jesus christ newfag just paste the post like this

Pick only one.

Why did he say this when the thread was pretty on topic up to that point?

Did they miss the memo that you should never, ever listen to PETA for any reason at all? No one actually gives a fuck what they whine about.

Patrick Topkek can't even look at womyn he hates them, just hates them

Same as how Rami the Idjit Ideas Guy is a critically acclaimed developer when he's just a marketeer, on a single game like Nuclear Throne, while having a clique of journalists kissing his ass.

I can see it's too late. Wolf in sheep's wool.

Well the /monster/ BO wasn't kidding on the influx of shilling and they most likely are pissed at how the shilling on Persona 5's localization went.

Send digs to sparkthesquid at protonmail

We currently have:
* C's archive dated 2017 Jan 19
* Datafag's collection dated 2017 Mar 27
* Gamergatestuff dated 2016 Jul 12
* Gamergate Info Dump dated 2015 May 12
* Holiday user Archive dated 2016 Sep 11
* Patreon Analysis dated 2015 Jul 24
* Wikia dump dated 2014 Dec 25
* Agent Orange files
* CON Leak

We also need writers to process the information and get it in the wiki.

For fucks sake, its that Klepek faggot.

Propaganda user, propaganda.

BO just can't read all threads on second largest board user. Fuck my IP reset

twitter.com/qu3becker/status/857636051011108864

Our resident beta from The Guardian is back. You know him from his greatest writing pieces regarding Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 3!

stop giving shills (You)s
holy fuckckckasdfjij

Yeah yeah, Freedom is Slavery, There are 3 Lights, Political Violence isn't Terrorism When the Left Does It, Jews Don't Own the Media, Islam is Peaceful, etcetera etcetera.

You mean like this guy?

ok

For fucks sake archive you faggot.

Good job Blamco you fucking idiots now they have ammo.

Post proof or fuckoff
Why would he make the same joke twice?
Chloe was understandable and funny, especially as a marketing ploy.
This looks nothing like it

Keep circlejerking about Purse Owner 5 though.

Welp I said it was slow today now the thread starts getting shat up fast.

We are getting raided hard it seems like. Other threads are now posting about tumblr shit or offtopic garbage.

Why not just ask him if it's a joke?

And yet you defend this behavior. Too late.

What are some good gaming news sites? Is Gematsu good for japanese news or are they sjw cucks?

Also, don't answer nichegamer, I'm done with them after their clickbait pathetic review of BotW.

[citation needed]

He doesn't even have a citation for said behavior.

Techraptor, though it seems like a few writers over there have a political agenda.

Outside of that, I just rely on social media (Including here) to tell me what I need to know.

nichegamer

Skepticism always has a place in science. Refusing to take a second look every once in a while at what we think are established facts causes many opportunities to be missed.

Especially in a primarily predictive field like climate change, skepticism is VITAL; if a group of physicists at Boeing never stopped to rethink the standard model they never would have given Roger Shawyer's RF resonant cavity thruster a chance, which while minuscule in its thrust appears to break the laws of physics as we understand them.

It might be a baby step, but fifty years from now it could act as the predecessor of a new generation of ultra-efficient propulsion systems or even quantum power generators. There is always a chance we could have everything completely wrong.

Real scientists tell guys like William Happer to fuck off all the time. Bill Nye might be a huge faggot but CNN putting a guy like Happer on TV rather than an actual climate researcher really is pointless unless the objective is to ride him for clickbait shekels (which it is).

If your TV panel consisted of researchers and not guys like Nye and Happer the show would be boring, but it's better to have a boring documentary than a complete waste of time. The mainstream media would rather play politics for views than respect actual scientific expertise and no matter what your politics are, this hurts you and your ability to make informed choices.

tl;dr You shouldn't trust anything the "alternative" media says about science and you shouldn't trust anything the main-stream media says at all. You'll only get the truth if you go to the source.

I did not need to know that.

They called it overrated and gave it a 7.
That is your reason to not browse the site?

Gematsu is alright, the owners at meast seem like it.
The community has plenty of NeoGaf SJWs though.
-Dsogaming is pretty good
-Techraptor
-One Angry Gamer
-Lewdgamer

Big nintendrones that censor the comments when it goes against their view points
Sounds like Kotaku is the site for you

Polina sure has nicely shaped legs, i wouldn't mind licking them.

And spoilers start now.

Here's the screencap

unreleated but what's the name of the character in the image?

What would Klepek say about what PETA's done to Tekken 7 in regards to "localization"? :^) Are they cool with them?

Forgot to tick the box. Bully me.

You really are a newfag, get the fuck back to reddit.

Are you ever going to finish one of the new pages?

Try neogaf they cater to butthurt babies like you.

Go on

Shouldn't you be sucking Michael Jordans phallus as Brandon censors anything he dislikes and turns back on the original community?

They'll fuck you up good too, don't you worry, shouldn't take too long now.

Yes, i'm sketching them all first so I don't get lost in the inking and coloring process.

just let the fags talking alone

You seem like a faggot.

I think it's also because of how the site BTFO when controversy arose around it.

How are you here on Holla Forums when Holla Forums shits on games much much harder then that review?

You want some (you)s too?

Any page between that one and this one?
I don't want to miss a page

TD and the shit at monster must be causing a huge rage in leftypol right now.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong board.
4chan is two sites down.

Polina and Commiecat doing gay stuff to each other when?

Since gender is a now a seething mass of plurality, why stop at conventional genitals?
Why chop their dick off and create a festering wound pussy emphasis on pus out of it when you can just make one in the thigh or armpit?

There's a huge difference between some dozens of random retardeds criticizing a game for attention and a huge news site really criticizing the game for stupid things just to get some clicks (and guess what, it worked).

weebs are fucking cancer

It is full of SJWs
But at least they never turner back on their ideals and site promotion.

Nichegamer has been shit for a while now faggot, how new are you?

ahaha oh w o w

Nipple cunts? Mouth pussy?

I've seen some hentai have those.

A bit slow on the draw there, huh, Patrick? Oh, wait, he's just coming to the defense of his localizer buddies because Atlus fans called them out on their bullshit when they got so asshurt that they made a website purely to bitch that they didn't get paid to add memes to Persona 5.

I'm not sure if he's pretending to be retarded or actually believes that calling a game overrated (it is) is clickbait. Reminds me of webm related.

I want to sniff Vivian's thick bush.

I'm sorry you can't use the comment section as baby's first Holla Forums anymore

I haven't seen a raid like this since 2015

Kill yourself Patrick

He's right tho. Diverse ideas being discussed around a topic is good, but that doesn't mean all ideas even deserve to be discussed in the first place. In this case, because they have already been debunked a million times, and doing it again is, at best, a waste of time. It's tantamount to debating antivaxxers and creationists.

I wonder who we pissed off this time.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/disqus-implementing-shadow-banning-tools-toxic-content-detection-through/29282/

Okay, listen, I know Jordan is a jackass, but explain how the fuck giving the game a 7 is "clickbait."

(Checked)
Either let the comment section and forums run wild with that shit and lose their ads or they gotta cut some of it down, as much as Brandon is an idiot at times and Michael Jordan is a gigantic faggot, they're still okay.

And damn it, we're getting derailed by a metafag, newfaggots, shills, and worse, infighting, going outside, get back to focus guys.

I just posted it. The thread is still up if you want to look for it. But you can suck a dick too since you're making that O-face begging for things instead of researching it.

Better question is who we haven't pissed off this month user but let us take a look.

I still don't see how this is clickbait.

the got 588 fucking messages with that review, their intent was obvious.

I'm not saying the game should be free from criticism but their review is pathetic, instead of complaining about the real flaws of the game like lack of good rewards, enemy variation and being easy as fuck after some time they complain about irrelevant things like HURR DURR MUH STORY´S NOT GOOD, HURR VOICE ACTING DURR FRAME RATE

m8

Are we being raided?

He's attacking XSeed's Tom over Akiba's beat. Long story short:

Acquire had a sign thing called KKK Witches in the game. Fags at XSeed were afraid of backlash and Tom wasn't sure what it meant in the game itself so he emailed Acquire, inquiring about any meanings or similar. Acquire didn't say anything, but opted to just give them altered assets that changed it to ACQ Witches. Tom posted about the changes and called it censorship (it is. It's self-censorship), and that sparked off a whole bunch of fags who started screaming about the KKK, saying that Tom should do a localizer's job and changed it anyway because it's offensive.

It's not censorship, it's localization.

yes it feels like the old days.

oh so thats where the character is from

i never saw it being posted here, only on japanese imageboards

Your mom is definitely raided by refugees.

Have you ever considered the fact that the Zelda fanbase is one of the worst out there?
I swear they touched on all those things in the actual article.

For a few days now.

And nintendrones yet again prove they're the worst fanboys on the planet, take the diapers off and act like a fucking adult.

Mate, he is saying frame rate is irrelevant. You are talking to a literal retard

Oh Jesus, so because one dude wasn't afraid to beat around the bush, the Hipster Clique is now screeching autistically..

That's some shitty backwards logic. It got a lot of messages because retards flip a tit every time a Zelda game is called less than perfect.
What a retard. And you still ahven't addressed how "they talked about frame rate" makes it clickbait. Do you know what clickbait means?

I guess I should ask who's pissed off at us the most right now, then.

I'd say leftypol and the goons for Persona 5.

But you can still shit on a game, make fun of other devs and ect. The only thing that changed is that you can't spreg out and go on random Holla Forums rants in the comment section that has nothing to do with the article.
Seriously, when you bring up lynching in an article about a port of an arcade game or gassing the jews in an article about a VN what the fuck did they expect to happen?

a good framerate is always better, but taking points for a game because the framerate is not perfect is pathetic, and they even fixed some framerate issues with the patch.

You should've seen Neofag. They practically lit themselves on fire about it.

They hate Tom and XSeed by extension, even though XSeed itself are filled with SJW-lites, because they try not to censor their games, they're branded as racists and pedophiles.

I agree about it not being clickbait, but it does go to show that thr site doesn't respect it's writers enough to trust them in being an objective reviewer. It shouldn't matter whether this was some unknown $1 Indie game, or the second coming of Christ in the form of a game, a site that doesn't trust it's staff is a very concerning problem for me. And, the fact that they pulled this sets in the fear of what other games did they "Review by committee"?

I'm a pretty big Nintendo fan, and even I can admit that launch titles will have teething issues.

Yeah, I kind of got that when the comments were suddenly flooded with the same people going "B-B-BUT THEY PATCHED IT! INCREASE THE SCORE!"

Exactly. Just because the expected reaction was 100% guaranteed, doesn't mean you shouldn't do what you think is honest and right.

Jesus Christ Denton get your shit together

I should add, gamergate specifically runs into this all the time when journalists trot out their "videogames cause violence/rape/misogyny/terrorism/global warming/autism/extra-terrestrial-abductions" shitpieces. They invariably lead to a single shitty study without controls or predefined methodology or even significant sample sizes but journalists have no conception of these things and no capability to speak the scientific mantras of "we're not sure" or "we need to collect more data". Everything is always blown up as much as possible to get clicks from the credulous.

But it isn't just the journalists that gamergate are opposed to who do this and it's a very big problem that people don't apply due skepticism to sources that they agree with. (Why else would the rainbowhair lobby believe that videogames cause [insert here] when they don't have credible evidence?) It's important not to fall into the same trap and make a conscious effort to apply extra skepticism to people who have the same politics are you or are otherwise on your "team".

Oh baby.

you goobergators are pathetic kek

no wonder you got kicked out of 4chan

Gotta love the "you're either 100% for us, or you're against us, there is no middle ground" song and dance routine, huh?

Could be.

I really don't see a problem with the idea of a group review, though. I've seen a lot of reviews that were unfair solely because the reviewer and the game didn't match up. The God Hand review from IGN would have been a lot more accurate if everyone who had played it weighed in instead of just the one guy who hated it getting to write the review.

I'd rather they review it how they think is fair than do like some other journos have admitted and give it a high mark because they don't want to get yelled at by fans. 7 isn't even a bad score, for christ's sake.

Do we really have posters so young here they don't remember pic related and what kind of people they are arguing about?

Are they really that mad about Persona 5? That's hilarious.

Oh yeah, I remember quite a few articles from EGM back in their magazine days that started with "I always hated (insert genre/series/whatever here)" and end up with a low score.

Guys, calling anyone who disagrees with you a retard and making one-line arguments containing mostly insults and irony is not a good way to show your position, just makes you look pathetic.

And they do that because 1st party exclusives are the only "system sellers" nintendo has, if those games are seen as shit then there is no reason to get a nintendo system.
So instead of bringing attention to the handful of decent 3rd party exclusives a nintendo system has, they go on a full attack defending the shitty first party games.

Yes cause the localization was mostly good and cause they couldn't gate keep it they even tried shilling the Persona General but that failed badly.

I assume that because they even erected a site over it, they're gonna be mad when it makes no headway.

I will point out tom did screw up by not knowing that the parody had nothing to do with hate groups and was about a light switch company, but the fact that was not the reason they changed it to preserve the parody as best as possible and the reason was nust to avoid controversy that was idiotic.

Literally everyone was criticizing Persona 5's localization.

Never mind that you can't even find a god damn Switch right now, and that the first iterations have some fairly pressing issues, like the dock scratching the screen and battery life.

I've only seen goons, "translators" and their friends, and people who've only seen screenshots, though.

So not everyone.

Most of the ones I remember are from the online era. You see it every now and then, though. A reviewer complains a game is too hard because they don't play the genre or they're just bad at games.

This, the only criticism I've seen is from goon sjweebs and respective translators from that clique.
Can we take a moment to appreciate how disgusting sjweebs are by the way?

sjweebs need to removed.

the fact that they are sjws or whatever is not relevant

I've been getting an awful lot of mileage out of this picture lately

sjweebs need to take a helicopter ride.

Then what's the point of even having individual reviewers? Why doesn't the site have all of it's reviews done by a group?

It certainly matters

Too time-consuming. You would need everyone to play every game.

So who is raiding us? Goons? Holla Forums? Cuckchan?

Also, it's not necessarily a bad thing if you think about it.

It means they see us as a threat.

its extremely relevant

why? From the images I saw, the translation is ridiculous, just because sjws are the ones making noise about that doesn't mean their complaint is invalid

no one sees this board as a threat man

And, where is that a problem? Isn't more important to take your time and be correct than rush and be wrong?

Also, doesn't that mean that we're placing games on different pedestals? That here's this one game that matters so we'll have a committee review it, but no one cares about this other title so we'll have the Go-For review it? Don't all games deserve the same treatment?

Probably because it's correct. A few of the "translators" that criticize P5, were totally okay with Fates, and defended it. Some may still even defend it.

It's clear that there is a push to get their feet into the door of localizing bigger titles. From erecting that site instead of blogging about it, to having a no-name translator write an article for Polygon. They wanted backlash. Thankfully I think it was minor.

A few somewhat-clunky sentences is not "ridiculous," the fact that the same people currently attacking Persona 5 also defended the hot fucking garbage that was the Fire Emblem Fates localization is. And of course, completely by coincidence, Fates was localized by their buttbuddies at Treehouse and P5 was an in-house job by Atlus.

It's a problem when they want to actually get reviews out. A review site isn't much good if they only review one game a month because everybody has to play it. If you're doing it for a big release that most of your staff is playing on their own time anyway, then that's not an issue, but if you're going to have every game reviewed that way, you're not going to be able to keep up with the reviewing.

I'm sorry it doesn't reference the latest meme as much as you wanted.

I wonder what do these guys even get out of trying to shill us.

>>>/monster/282222

They've definitely wasted no time in trying to take down the board and site out of fear. Be on your guard anons.

yes the minor grammar issues make it ridiculous let's compare fates shall we?

How new are you? This board is very much seen as a threat big reason we get raided a lot.

They tried and failed.

And, again, I'll repeat the second part:

I didn't even know about it, until you gave two images without any context.

It invalid when those same SJWs defended a far worse localisation, no, a butchering of FE Fates.

And yet they lurk this board constantly and thread constantly. Why spend time someplace you hate if not because you perceive it as a threat.

I covered that. Like I said, it's not really feasible. I would guess this only got this treatment because it's big and they were all playing it anyway. Not all games are getting equal treatment anyway. Look how many come out and just don't get reviewed because nobody hears about them.

Look at what that user has said throughout the rest of this thread, You know the answer to that question already.

Attention, and they see us as a threat. This is their way of "facing the bull" as it were. They run back to their little scum holes with screenshots of their "victories."

well, both are terrible translations

who lurks this board constantly? People on neogaf don't even know this site exist, it's literally irrelevant on the big scheme of things

Normally they just sit in the corner cry and jerk off when they face the bull

Twilight princess is literally hitler.

Or, is the reason why we don't hear about these titles is because of the fact that an entire office had to spend time playing this one game, as you just pointed out?

Screenshots from this thread pop up on weird twitter all the time. And goons often come here and make fake posts, often replying to their own posts (not realising we have ids) so they can run off with screencaps. Example as follows

Everyone in the thread tells this (1) to fuck off, then a few posts later the same Id replies
Then this id won't reply again. The person doing it having already taken their screenshots and probably tweeted out the "horrible harassment proof" they just "found."

This happens at least once a week.

It never stops being relevant.

Can't you read? That definitely doesn't happen everywhere for every game. Most of them don't get reviewed as is. It's the fucking communism argument again. Yeah, in a perfect world they'd all get the same treatment, but we don't live in a fucking perfect world.

archive.is/lSqds

Wendy's shitposting is really getting around, huh?
Anyone have articles or vids of people getting spooked by H8chan? You know, like the ones with grades and "most trolly" caption?

archive.is/TyjD0

Fuck, I need to organize my folders more thoroughly

FUCKING SEXIST QUOTATION MARKS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Uh no
Please tell us how Persona 5 is on equal levels of bad localization?

I'm pretty sure we have a gaffer here right now stretching his legs.

archive.is/hPorF#selection-43127.0-43127.7
I think was the same guy shilling the persona thread.

That's pathetic, poor guy

There is too much of UID on this hour.
30 more than usual.

Some are even replying to him, I bet. Also, my 1st archive isn't going through:

This is what I was linking to:

web.archive.org/save/http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1162152

knowyourmeme.com/photos/1162152

no

Irrelevant enough that Google felt they had to remove us from their search results.

I was until I checked his posts by ID. I don't know for sure if it's a gaffer, but he ain't from around here.

Christ all-mighty the shillfest is fruitful this year.

that's because a journalist posted something about the pedophiles that post here, blame your weeb friends posting cp

I still wonder how SJWeebs exist. You figure everything "problematic" and "unprogressive" in tons of series and pop culture knowledge of anime and its culture that they would all stick to their little Western safe zones of cartoons. I'm sure Wakfu would be too much for them to manage.

I'll thank the goons that used bots to post links to CP sites here for months across all boards.

So you're a pedophile and you go straight for the videogames board to talk about the persona 5 translation?

no shit it might be the same guy who made the both are bad screen cap or Steiner's pal who white knighted him.

Nice of you to break the mask

yep like 2015

I know it's a slow bread, but at least put some effort into your bait.

Just leaving this here.

archive.is/kvgFj

I think a bad framerate is worth 1 point reduction at the most. Even if they they fixed framerate with a patch, it should not have needed a patch in the first place.

Your arguments go right out the window when you make it this obvious you are a goon. Why even try anymore? Think of how much better your life would be if you weren't some faggot shilling in this bread? If your life has come to the point where you shill in these threads, perhaps you should kill yourself no?

archive.is/csHD7#selection-3261.1-3265.19
archive.is/hycfQ#selection-2527.1-2547.70

archive.is/ubWPU (we're still listed by google in this one)

OY VEY

which retard professor?

what thread was this posted in anyway? Was it one of these threads or Holla Forums?

The faggot who tried to cave someones skull in with a bike lock

>>>/monster/282222

the framerate doesn't affect on the gameplay, if it was a huge mess or made the game unplayable sometimes then I would agree.

A literally have no idea what you're saying on the second part, what is a "goon"? Could you post without using slangs?

Shit did not notice the "board owner"in his name, makes this obvious where this was posted.

Oh, so it's retarded larping antifas? Well that's fine then, they'll either get their asses kicked or fuck off when they grow up. So the shilling shouldn't last too long.

Wasn't one of them that guy who had a puppet microphone as an avatar? That guy was particularly disgusting.
Why are all these goons the ones that end up being pedophiles, women assaulters and rapists?

Islamic hitler, minus the economic genius

I assume they see it as their purpose in life to change anime in to "progressive" and "diverse".
It's basic marxism, infiltrate and subvert.

Fuck off Connor.

it keeps happening

Kotaku finally admits it
archive.is/WbyRU
archive.is/rcrBs

0/10 you are to obvious at this points.

I'm sorry, what is this "happening" you are speaking of? I am clearly not just playing stupid here :^)

archive.is/K9uCg
archive.is/lwacU

So she didn't even finish the series? lel

Would you care to explain to why every game that comes through a site that offers reviews cannot receive the same treatment?

Also, how does Communism play into this?

Read this bread damn you.

Nothing can restore stability to the Middle East.
((They)) will make everything in their power to disrupt it further.

I can't wait till Constantinople is retaken.

It took 5 years to even half-ass a video series, then leave unfinished after spending half the time complaining about butts

Σταυροφορία όταν?

Expect a new wave of shilling now that she's targeting Trump

With all this talk about BOTW, is it worth buying a switch for? I bought a WiiU just for BOTW back when it was slated for release in 2016. I only own 4 games for it, which I barely play. I fear if I buy a switch, I'll only end up getting 2 or 3 games for it, and it will invalidate my reason for buying a WiiU. I'm torn.

Ha, I guess that means she's done for…
Well she'll sore to all new heights with Trump Hysteria still going full bore. Shiiiiiiiiiit.

And she never will because she will be allowed to monetize and publish the dvd's and nobody is going to do that big of an operation for free. Technically, FTC should be on her ass because she failed to deliver what her kikestarter promised.

reads it as :"gaming has become a dry well, time to go after politics, smell ya later"

I'd wager it's directly related to this being uploaded a few hours ago.
archive.is/FoBT8
Nobody noticed for so long because FFreq became so irrelevant.

Its never worth it to buy a console this early

She's still running a NPO and she's turning on her next project to milk hipsters out of their money while breaking the law.

Wow, treading new uncharted territory

Stop for a minute and consider just how assblasted goons, neofags and whathave you must be over this.
Tumblr and sjweebs devoured P4 in such voracious quantities that Atlus milked that cash cow for almost a decade.
Then Persona 5 comes out and is pretty amazing, becoming the best selling Atlus game in history.
They should eat that shit up, they'd love it, it's even more hyperstylized than P4G.
Instead they aren't allowed to play it because doing so goes against the hivemind as japs didn't outsource the translation to the approved localization clique and instead did it in-house, without shitting up the plot with treehouse-level memes and social signalling.
So sjweebs nitpick at a few screenshots of perfectly intelligible english but if they actually played the game they would enjoy it and see the "gaping flaws" are absolutely nothing.
But they can't, because that would make them sexist or racist or gamergate. They love this shit and they HAVE to hate it now.
So they seethe to the point they come shill here trying to claim it's awful, but the game is out and they can't do anything, it has already escaped the cultural marxist grasp.

Feels all warm and tingly.

Shall we do what might be the final round of emails to the FTC concerning her?

Of course.

Επαναλαμβάνοντας την Κωνσταντινούπολη!

You can be fine with the Wii U version. Aside from some framerate/loading and resolution differences on TV, it's not really a major jump just to get a new system for. Just know that you'll have to install about 3 or so GBs onto the console.

Good bye, don't come back.

The Switch will only be worth it at the end of the year with Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda, Xenoblade, Splatoon, Pokemon etc

Right now I think it's better to buy Zelda for the Wii U if you have one

it also unapologetically approaches situations like rape and abuse without dancing around or avoiding it entirely.

It actually feels really nice.

The best part of this is the Twitter comments dissing Kotaku.

Wait, she didn't finished the second season? (that she started before finishing the first one)

That's a big thing too. I want to play BOTW now, but I'd wait till the switch drops in price or irons out probs before buying it. I think I might just buy the WiiU version.

I thank god everyday I'm not one of these people. I pity them, they will never know how it feels to be a truly free human being. They're slaves to their politics and social causes.

DON'T BE SO COCKY SJWS!

Not only did she not finish any of them her backers defended her stealing their money.

Nice webm
have another

Anitta's damage is already done, she singlehandedly influenced a huge part of the western developers, even Naughty Dog likes her videos, she quiting doing video games videos won't have much of an effect on the state of the industry.

FemFreq still has a bunch of trannies to take her place, we're still not free from their cancer

Rest in fucking pieces

Yeah, Trump is such a fascist dictator that every mainstream news outlet in the country can run hitpieces on him 24 hours a day and face zero consequences.

get the 4.5MB 3k res version yourself

And with the cruel irony of meme magic, if he does become one leftists will die and cheer their own deaths.

Western industry is over dawg, not even memeing, aside from Tumblrwatch what was the last huge western made game that came out in the last year? While at the same time you have these Japanese games coming out and making a killing every time, Nioh, Nier even a pc port of a seven year old game outsells new western garbage. Just like the western comic book industry the vidya one fell for the trap and will die by it's own hands.

They're trashing Polygon, too:

archive.is/YxQuy

In case anyone's been wondering what Gamer Ghazi's been up to lately:

archive.is/HfOaK
archive.is/ERK40

ok, so what? I'm not saying western games are good, but they are what sell and Anitta's influence on western developers was huge, her legacy will last for years to come unfortunately

I said, fuck off Connor.

Rest in piss. You self-righteous stealing butch.

Japan still doesn't have the sales aside from P5 all these other games are celebrating because they sold around a million copies. However the gamer audience just doesn't seem to give a shit about Western games right now. There is nothing on the horizon that has people excited and the last game that had people talking was horizon which nobody cared about less than a week later.

Profit.

I've been thinking, tell me what you think. In regards to the political extremisim that's taken the western world by storm. The western world is becoming more and more secular, with religion falling by the wayside, especially in the younger generation. Now before, people would dump all their bullshit into their religions. Now without that, I'm thinking what if people are latching onto politics and social issues as a replacement? So in the western world now, instead of religious zealots were seeing political zealots? It's just a thought. I notice people that are really into this shit use it to validate themselves similar to religion.

Wasn't there an article saying the AAA industry is unsustainable? You might be more right than you know.

someone give him the nobel for this remarkable discovery

Connor? You know this dude?

he's just autistic, i don't think anyone here knows who the fuck this connor is

JUST

Not only that, people are able to freely express how they're heading to rallies to punch nazis or other fascitst figureheads and not have their accounts magically disappear.

You can make shitty pixel games about killing the President and yet a long-running series has to back down from including a kangaroo. There's your freedom.

You know, I just recently pointed out to people that all these talking heads only go after "easy" targets.

Remember Steven Universe and how the SJW called that censorship because some gay stuff was removed?

Nintendrone BTFO

The only anti-science I see is coming from that morons mouth.

That was censorship.

That's usually what happens with untalented and uncreative diversity hires pissing tens of millions, sometimes hundreds of dollars only to release a piece of shit in digital format.

Connor Krammer, he's the sjweeb that created the P5 translations "problems" website, he has been in the P5 thread here couple of days ago shilling his side and was told to GTFO, i recognize his writing style.

fuck off Brandon

He or his pals haven't tried anything in the Persona thread for a while now.

Yes, and they didn't learn how perhaps censoring other things might upset the other fanbase. Zero empathy.

7/10

No it wasn't, it's only censorship when the government does it.

Oh, now I see where you were going.

Yeah, that sad thing about having morals and standards.

She didnt finish the first AND second season.

Gamer Ghazi is still a thing? How many people do they have posting their now?

regressive left in a nutshell

It's only censorship when someone does it to something they like.

pic related

THAT'S BECAUSE OF ALL THE MISOGYNY, IT'S PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDABLE

I should specify that the sad thing about having morals and standards is that it means we even have to protect trash (Such as SU) when it falls victim to the same practices we fight against.

Oh him:

twitter.com/ConnorKrammer

Didn't remember his name at first.

Fucking seriously, they're saying shit that's been considered misleading at best, unethical at worst for decades. I mean, Nye advocated for population bombing as a solution to global warming.

And one of the targets was sanfran, because you cant bomb minorities :^]

Shit's funny that they arrogantly named themselves after a scandal that helped to bring down their candidate Hillary. If it weren't for reddit being in enemy territory, they'd get a much more savage beating. Their existence is a reminder that there's stlll work to be done.
At least it was very enjoyable watching them and the rest of reddit break down was it was announced that Donald Trump won. Here's hoping that they'll have plenty more things left to fume over in the future.

If moviebob is any indication they're all slowly descending into madness.

And not the cool madness that alice had.

Should someone tell him the bad news?

I'm still laughing that his solution to the ACLU calling him out on his shit was "delete everything, double down on fascism, then say that Antifa is not a terrorist group."

Anybody that honestly tries to say that isn't being honest with themselves. And if Bob thinks they'd take him in he's crazy. He'd "get the bullet too" as it were.

I sure hope commissar Chipman doesn't kick down my door in the middle of the night, drag me and my wife into the street and blow our brains out right there and then!

Honestly, id love to take him to antifa rally and yell "fat neckbeard trump supporter" and watch them beat him to death. sadistic, but I have no empathy for bob.

That's fine, he's proven time and again that he has zero empathy for anyone ever.

He wants to replicate what China does with punishing families who have more then one child even though western birthrates are lowering and it's the third world shitholes that are causing over population, but no that's somehow whiteys fault.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's for government funded compulsory sterilization programs of "certain" groups.
Hell he even thinks being straight is some kind of sin and it's okay to rape them.

Welcome to (((science))) 2017 edition.

Nothing can stop the Blob!

Bob is an actual fascist and isn't self aware about it.

Taking Feminist Frequency into political discussion? Contact the IRS and the Californian FTB as this is against charity conduct.

See

Next threads op?

Aw man, don't bring the Blob into this, he's legit cool.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add "went full 'MUH MENTIONS' when called out" in my summary.

It will probably be Annie herself while FF will be kept games/pop culture only. Loopholes, fam

Not sure if I should watch that video. Don't want to get upset so soon.

The problem countries are china, who overdevelops and produces more polution per person than any other country and india with the cows and fast development. I can't include the middle east because while very populated, do not have the same technological advancement as the west. But the 2 above are untouchable short of a nuclear bomb.

Okay then, Bill! No doesn't mean no.

1. They all are doing this for that. Cult mentality doesn't help either.
2. Holla Forums was saying that for long time before that article.

They just suck at anything else.

Holla Forums for nearly a decade has been saying this.

If Anita posts it on the FF youtube channel, then that would count as political content. Look at the video posted after Trumps win. FF clearly has an agenda to become political.

The tl:dr version of it is Vanilla, aka straight, is portrayed as evil and a bigot, they portray him as a stereotypical religious zealot bible thumper trying to convert them, the others claim being straight is a social construct then proceed to gang raped him, audience cheers.

Hm, let's see…the 10 most populated cities in the world are:

So much for that plan.
Yeah, but we'd still regret hitting the Nips in the process as well.

What…?

Fuck, now I'm not sure if I should watch it to get even more upset. I once had respect for Bill Nye because he stood against a few milenial bitches telling them that science and going to mars is irrelevant.

Nye wants to bomb minorities. He's a racist,

IIRC, the Chinese government recently repealed the one-child rule because they're worried about a demographic crisis when all those one-child couples get old and only have one kid each paying for both their pensions.

Now, so far we got:
How long before they say that asexual is sexist?

The only solution is to bomb those places until population is reduced.

What now?

You uave to look at population to emissions ratio, china is up there, india should be factoring in the street shitting, and sanfran is the other. Eliminte the 2 capitals of the ebove and sanfran, you eliminate streetshitting, you minate wasteful development and you eliminate a huge chunk of iphone users.

Its funny because if he did bomb moscow and china, that would be it, I kid about nuking china, but even I k ow that if 1 nuke is launched, they all get launched.

And the kicker, the vanilla icecream is a masculine sounding female.so ny promotes raping women.

That and because they couldn't actually enforce it outside of cities so they have a massive population of citizens who don't legally exist.
Then there's also the international stuff where china, now with an overpopulation of males because everyone has a son as their one child, is getting shit for their citizens going around Asia literally buying wives.

Brazil has the 3rd biggest white population in the world…

Never, because asexuals don't exist.

I think they meant the moon. Which is, yeah, as notes, linked to women's monthly cycles, traditionally.
Red, on the other hand, is a man's colour, for anger and passion, with the softer red, pink, being for boys. Compassionate light blue was for women and girls. Then women's lib came along and swapped the blue/pink dynamic, and then later would call the blue/pink dynamic their movement instituted sexist, and demand it change. Again.

Are those fired bullets still in their casings?

He's already "aware", so to speak. He's Athiesm+, so little wonder why he's there.

I think Lord Putin would like to have a word with you.

I said all but one you idiot.

You weren't aware of the slow excommunication of gay males from gender/sexuality politics? Being gay is supposedly sexist because you're depriving women of your resources. I don't think (((they))) put it that literally but that's essentially their argument. Now it's just LBT, and even the bisexual/pansexual groups are facing opposition because they value people on their individual merits.

He said, "all but one", user.

Oh…just noticed that.
Ah, fuck it, go ahead and bully me!

I traded in my WiiU to get about a third off the price of the Switch. I hadn't touched my WiiU in well over a year, so I had no problem with trading in.

archive.is/L1yOn

A shame that gays outnumber lesbians. If the left does not want them the right will take them.

The logic behind all this is lovecraftian since I simply can't comprehend the insanity.

no one is falling for your shit shill. Why don't you just call it a day?

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1365055

nice thread, reminded of you guys here

Comic book firearms are always good for a laugh.

Yes.

The insanity is real, the more you think about it the more confused you become.
I actually listened to a radio debate where some MtF and FtM "fourth wave feminism" trannies were arguing to exclude regular women from feminist meetings and rallies because they aren't oppressed enough to know true strife for equality.

OH LORDY

If they exclude women, a variation of the kkk for killing trannies will be an eventuality.

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!? WAKE ME UP!

You cannot make this shit up. Any chance you post that?

archive.fo/mB0BW

I want this so bad, it would be the final nail in the coffin.

And so they continue to eat each other

This shit never ends.

DO WE HAVE A BAKER

you will never ever get your ten dollars back

Not to make another reply to the same post, but I'm really curious about when we'll start seeing…
#FeminismWasAMistake

What the hell ? Insanity is very common these days.

It was on a swedish radio station back in 2014. I can't find it now.

I don't even know what to make of the first one but suddenly I have something I need to deal with

archive.fo/J58vR

WHAT ELSE BUT SWEDEN, YES

Least surprising spoiler in history

Hitler dubs demand new OP.

Operation #FeminismWasAMistake

Or just as new bread title

Remember, user, no heroes or websites

That shit's been happening since CH Sommers was in college, she said in some talk she gave she went to some feminist event and watched as the feminists ended up getting into a massive fight because they kept trying to out victimise each other and further segmented into smaller and smaller groups claiming the others were more privileged.
The oppression Olympics is a very real thing.

We need to do an organization of our ops cause a lot of us are losing track.

If you want to trigger women, it has to be cisbl9rffeminismwasamistake

What would the OP be about? Denouncing feminists advocating for actually anti-feminist laws like the trannies wanting to drive out women out of feminism?

Clean out the old ones, focus on Around the World, don't create anything new til we've cleaned up the mess.

#FeminismWasAMistake is hilarious, but that might be spreading ourselves too thin

Doing what we do best shitpost to divide and conquer, but without Holla Forums it would not be easy, suggest it to them, let them have the idea.

Cause under Downpour's umbrella we have around the world and a sister op called moe, then we have the ESA op going on we need to stick to those for now.

Holla Forums is too far gone I'd go to a Holla Forums like board for help on that one.

I would of called the operation "ErisFeminism" myself. Or something related to her golden apple.

Exactly.

Alright, so have OP #FeminismWasAMistake on the back burner until we carpet bomb E3 and the ESA with all of the current OPs?

Yes we need to focus manpower

Definite backburner until those OPs are through, and we have a non-shit thread where it can be discussed properly

A funnier OP to discuss: Every time someone posts some shit about vidya causing/correlating/creating misogyny and what have you, we post the opening question from P5 at them. The "this is a video game" thing. OP Face Reality

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Title: Don't Stop me Now Edition

Sweet jesus.

1. Yes.
2. Something about Saudis being chosen to UN women rights comission. Again.
3. Feminists focusing on first-world countries and not on third-world ones.

Well, I guess it can wait, at least until this year E3 is over.
Did everyone send email to Atlus yet ?

I honestly think all that is directed at Persona 5.

A big draw of P5 is waifus.

of course
P5 has that in spades
Yep.

There is also a clip from a swedish radio show that pits fifth graders against other fifth graders in a question competition.
One question was "what does LGBT stand for" and the kid said "mentally handicapped".
He didn't get the correct answer unfortunately.

Will the goon follow us into the next thread?

>İbrahim Kalın (born 1971) is assistant to the Turkish President and the current Press Secretary in the Turkish Presidential Complex

What the fuck? This needs a huge fucking disclaimer.

Jesus fucking Christ, The Guardian is literally spreading Turkish government propaganda.

This game was rigged then.

Oh-ho!

I would've went with 'Lunatics Getting Big Treatment

Hiya lads, just wanted to cheer you all up with a fresh slice of swedish insanity

>terrorist soldier lived at asylum-center for years while planning attack

Please nuke us if things really go to shit. I'd rather play IRL S.T.A.L.K.E.R than live with this retarded bullshit that you aren't even allowed to call retarded bullshit

Who do we report it to?
Also
Another surprise: fire is burny.

Alright since we're at the end of the thread;
Should I make a bacon & cheese omelette or pirogies for dinner?

>'Lunatics Getting Bullshit Treatment
Fixed.

Lettuce Garlic Bacon and Tomato.

Can't go wrong with pirogi and vodka bratan

so this is where all the alt-righters gather huh

The latter!

What the hell is wrong with you?

Thats pretty petty, just like how canada denies christfag arabics assylum by making the interpreters muzzie syrians. They may as well make the leaders of blm the kkk implying they are not already

*bioelectric treatment

Warm up the eels

HEIL

Works with me.

That kid will become shitposter of future.
If mudshits or koolaid don't get him first.

That's kind of late for that tbh, they don't have long attention span.

I made this a few nights ago. It was amazing.

This works even better!

Did you take that picture?

Are you just bored or something?

Yes. It was the first time I got an omelette to flip without falling apart.

why would I be?
people here are really funny

fuck you gamergate

Syrians are probably the better choice out of the middle-east if they are actual refugees. It's pretty secular from what I've heard.

You aren't the boss of this gym, jabroni.

Well I'll be, it's very nice! Did you roll with Canon?

We think the same thing about you.

I have those same plates!

The syrians are fucking over christian refugees because they hate them. The only decent muzzies in canada are the ones who are going against m103.

It started getting pretty sad 10 posts ago, whatever makes him feel smug and better than other people I guess

That looks delicious but more people said pirogies. I'll make an omelette tomorrow

I don't think he realises he has an ID, he keeps posting as if it's his first post.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

of course i know that silly, do you think this is my first time on this piece of shit?

News to me. Assad rules the country with a mix of Shiites, Christians and Jews and they get along fine with the Sunni majority. Iranians would be a lot worse if they aren't expressly running away from that Islamist regime.

So why the fuck are you even here ?

Yes!

fuck off i post wherever i want

Fuck you too and whatever hole you crawled from.

bro i'm full at-righter like everyone else here

If you really are an alt righter then you need to fuck off too, anyone who goes by that label is a massive retard as well

When you're at the extreme end of the left, everything will seem like the right.

Sounds like something a first-timer would say, to be honest.