Games With Health Subsystems

Nothing makes me harder. Only games that really come to mind are pic related, IVAN, Dorfort, and Dood Sex.
Extra points if you get to customize your bits and pieces or replace your missing limbs with metal as fuck artificials like in IVAN.

It's a shame that it pretty much stops being a thing once you get health regen.

SS13 and Hybrid Heaven

I heard there's been a lot of sort of new shit they added since I stopped playing as much that adds more of it. Looks pretty sick, but we don't have a server last I heard.
I'll check it out sometime.
I just remembered fallout has it, but it's so inconsequential and there's really no reason to not just shoot the head or whatever the vital bits a bot has.

Those fucking nips didn't even spell it right

That's ARM: L(eft), R(ight), assuming you aren't baiting.

I'm pretty sure we do, but it's never up, or at least has weird hours.

I think Soldier of Fortune has a light version of it, and it doesn't even apply to the player I think.

Have you tried Fallout 4, my good man?

Rimworld has a gorillion body parts, each with its own health, and allows you to use prothetics and the like

Any Battletech game. In many of them you can even shoot out the cockpit for an instant kill. You need to have strong, really accurate weapons and a good eye though.

There's the Fallout series but I've never found aiming for the arms or legs to ever be more efficient than aiming for the head or body.

Vagrant Story

Cyberpunk 2020, the tabletop game.
Your limbs, torso and head have individual hit modifiers, armor ratings, and durability if a part of cybernetic. If a single hit deals half your character's HP in damage (after all armor/damage reduction calculations) to any one part, that part is completely destroyed. If it was your head, you're done. If it's your torso, you're incapacitated unless you have cyber-mods that relocate your organs or have redundant organs elsewhere.
Fuck, I love that game.
Cyberpunk 2077 never ever

Polite sage for not vidya.

There is a robot rts where your qt robots blow up enemy qt robots and pick up their parts to replace their own parts
It had tanks and shit, could invade and build shit up in the skies and underground.

that's because they removed aiming for the eyes and dick after 2

I found occasionally that aiming for the arms helped a bit, seeing they sometimes drop their weapon after having their arms crippled.

>>>/tg/
>>>/fur/

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth had an unnecessarily complex healing system.

Metal Fatigue

Nah, there's no furshit in CP2020, just lots of steel and chrome. I think Cyberpunk 3.0 from 2005 added some furshit, but CP3.0 is all like gene-mods and bio-mechanical trash and not actual Cyberpunk. CP2020 is the good edition from 1988. Lots of denim and leather and edge for the sake of edge.
That's fair.

Dual Gear is doing it. It's a Japanese indie mech strategy game that's basically mech valkyria chronicles, but it has locational damage like Front Mission does in the demo because it's not finished

Call of Cthulu Dark Corners of the Earth
multiple levels of damage to all parts of your body, your leg gets fucked up? good luck running, it gets fucked up to the max, you'll be crawling around until you fix it

hit your head? vision problems

Hardly. You just went in and pushed the button on the injuries. It was nice to see a game that tracked injuries more realistically.