"You're a long way out of Texas, cowboy"

"You're a long way out of Texas, cowboy"
WORLD
WAR
TWO
If you were expecting to play as anyone but the Americans you're a retard like me.

Other urls found in this thread:

you
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did they show at the reveal.

Niggers, jews and dykes.

Started off with two kike caricatures sitting on a couch mumbling some awkward shit, skipped to a behind the scenes interview which was ominous and bland with a fucking nigger ""designer"" to top it all off. Expect kangz. Right after the camera faded to some random britbong walking down the stairs yelling in a monotone voice at how "guiise dying from the hype" misleadlingy saying its the reveal trailer like a retard.

The actual trailer was "America won the War: The Game", nothing special, nothing fancy, facial animations look really rigid. Looks fucking gay / 10.

I can't wait for Holla Forums to bitch about a WW2 game being secret jew propaganda.

Excited to play more of the same bullshit propaganda?

That didn't take long at all.

Holla Forums is more Holla Forums than Holla Forums itsself without all the plebbit shilling, fuck off coon.

nice fucking nothing, OP
check em

Amazing.

The fact still people believe that it won't, especially on this website of all places, is outstanding.

That trailer is very underwhelming. They did not show anything that pre-2007 CoD did not already do… In fact, this is looking like World at War 2: Electric Boogaloo right now.

Plus, I was dying laughing when they started it off assuring me it was "ACTUAL IN-GAME FOOTAGE," but the footage looked no better than CoD3.

ITS D-DAY NORMANDY AGAIN

aaarrrrgh

I know it'll be kiked but I wanted to see something other than Americans with American "YERR A LONG WAY OUTTA TEXAS BOI" one liners to accompany it.

The way the guns look and are handled looks just like CoD3 with upped graphics. Why am I surprised.

Which is why Holla Forums bitches at how degenerate Holla Forums is all the time I bet.

ThreadDerailed.png

To be honest I don't mind a new WW2 game.
my pc sucks don't ask for webm, it will take too long to convert

TOYU

Fuck off kike.

Where's my image god damn it.

Fucking wew

Mutual european genocide on top of white guilt and propaganda is a cuckold's wet dream.

100% they'll rescue the nerve gas chamber scene from Black Ops and paste a jew onto it.

**reuse I'm a retard

So they've gone full circle.

Are we going to have 3-4 WW2 games now and then "modern" warfare again?

CoD has been slightly better these last few years. Black Ops 3 was pretty arena FPS like and was pretty fast on the larger maps with quite a bit of openness in movement.
Infinite Warfare bombed and was pretty trash, Advanced Warfare was no good either.
Seeing as Sledgehammer are making this and have been making this for the past 3 years, it can't be that bad.

After WW2 it's an open world survival crafting game billions of years into the future where you play as a retarded blue cow on an alien planet because the Earth has exploded.

Yup, and infinity ward will forever remain the black sheep of the tired out cycle, kek. Or they'll probably remaster MW2 by the end of it if you preorder the Juggernaut edition™.

All of the good talent in Infinity Ward left after MW1.

Except niggers did fight in WW2 in a larger amount than WW1, unlike what Battlefield tells us

They'll have to insert a gigantic nose on the bottom center to make it realistic, and add effects to make the screen look blurred and watery.

Muh fuggin SHIET we was in all da wars and weez was da presidant

The original CoD was still pretty basic, I think the only thing separating it at the time from Medal of Honor was the three separate campaigns, "set pieces" that meant more than pseudo cutscenes in first person and how bullets flew much more clearly in the air and the concussions from explosions.

But most of the missions were very regular stuff, good by standards then. I just don't understand why pubs and devs are imitating Hollywood with this recycling garbage.

Wasn't it MW2 after the whole lawsuit fiasco when they refused to give out the shares they promised?

If animals count then I want that Polish vodka-drinking bear mission.

Can you not use this method for age restricted vids? you "magic" tube.com/watch?v=D4Q_XYVescc

sounds great tbh

Why did they even bother releasing the game?

It's an American game made for an American audience. Most people don't want to play as the bad guy.

Many thanks user
itstrash.jpeg
Four player couch campaign and flame throwers might make for some mindless fun though. Also, that tank "unpenetratable behemoth" sound whilst turning from CoD3 is back, kek. Are we going to get them in multiplayer again?

It's gonna be a diverse group of people. They're gonna shoehorn a stronk female character (leader of the french Resistance).

Sledgehammer is using photogrammetry so Dice is on suicide watch.

One soldier in your squad is from the chosen people.

Not really. There were a very good number of apefricans fighting in apefrica in WWI; WWII the fighting was very concentrated in North Apefrica and did not involve kangz to any reasonable representation. The nipponese Americans did more fighting in WWII than kangz; we will never get a 442nd based vidya. The Nip-Americans(442nd) are the most decorated infantry unit in the Army. Kangz were: support troops, drivers, porters, litter carriers, manual laborlaughs in CSA, and very rarely came into contact with enemy troops. Representing WWI as the congo was ridiculous and trying to rationalize, falsely it must be said, that because, there was a small group of niggers somewhere in france that once shot at germans then WWII was totally blacked compared to WWI. WWI, with a whole fucking campaign in deepest darkest niggerdom.

If you want non-white campaigns for the allies:

They do, but the game would be boycotted or some shit if you had the option to play as a German. Besides, probably just propaganda.

Then why would you want to play as America?

ebin

CoD has done multiple campaigns before and I can't see how playing Allies is propaganda.

Because Americans, Brits and French fought pretty respectfully and didn't rape, burn villages and kill what they deemed as subhumans for the hell of it like the Krauts and Russians did.

Speaking of which, if you are Holla Forums and want to be triggered, click the spoiler.

wew

Imagine thinking the holocaust ever happened, imagine thinking that if had happened that it shouldn't have happened. It didn't happen and it should have happened - and until there's not a single semite on the planet it should happen again and again.

Back to the grave Hans

It didnt happen and it should've happened but all things considered Hitler and Germany did chimpout pretty badly. Blame the meth his jewish doctor gave him (who was also awarded Germany's highest order).

Oh great, more jewish power fantasies.

buying it
not playing it

The only thing Hitler did wrong was lose.

BUT
Wait for other trailers and gameplay, they could turn on the cuckmode any moment.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Black Ops 3 was my favorite FPS single player game until nuDOOM. But that is not saying much.

What's so good about it? I like CoD multiplayer but the aesthetic of that game and fucking up the franchises best story only to replace it with gay "DUDE, ROBOTS LMAO" put me off a lot. I wanted secret agents and shit…

WHO WOULD OF FUCKING GUESSED
If they can give me a good campaign, actual dedicated servers, a decent PC port and some decent objective based game modes then I'll get it.

user I…

How long had he been taking meth at the time of this recording?

Why would you want to play as anything but the winners?

USA didn't even fucking participate in WW2.
Fucking burger revisionist history.

Did you reply to him just to get tripdubs?

Because the winners are cunts

I just want muh BBC lads.

fuck off hjolki

Fuck you

Lol, no you, gramps