What mods should I get?

I know it's a bit late but what mods should I download to get the best experience playing this game?

What you do is just play the expansions, they're way better than the base game and don't have a standard shitty "save the world" main quest

From what I heard an "Enhanced Edition" came out recently that makes the combat much better, I haven't tried out myself though

Pretty much this, I actually thought the expansions were much better than the vanilla game

Can you play the expansions right away?

Uninstall wizard.

Seriously though that alchemy one is pretty good.

Play the main game up to novigrad, after that it goes all down hill THEN do the expansions.

Why would you do that? Both expansions are pretty much wired as post ending content.

XP for all encounters/better level scaling. Otherwise you're going to end up with a ton of gray, effortless faggots you reap like wheat.

cause novigrad is a huge let down and skellige is whole bunch of wasted space plus the story turns to shit

Skellige is bearable after you unlock fast travel to all isles and can ignore the boat.

It doesn't make a shit lick of sense to do either while the main story arc isn't resolved. Especially since it completely kills the already weak narrative, how some of the supporting characters are tied up with quests pending, how you'll massively outlevel the range for most of the quest areas or how the equipment found in those expansions kills any reason for gear upgrade.

I mean, your choice but frankly it's like shooting yourself in the foot with birdshot and then cussing at the guy that designed your sandals.

It has the best waifu, too.

this is what I have

Holy fuck how casual can one person be.

Naw, they scale and equip you for them if you aren't at the level that you're expected to be at

yes

Actually this
Play through velen since it has a good main questline with the Bloody Baron, but the game implodes once you reach novigrad

None of the quests even bother giving you directions anywhere since they expect you to follow your minimap like a zombie. Might as well embrace it. The only games where you should disable it are games that also give organic directions to areas, like Styx for example.

Only mod I used was unlimited weight, without it you get overburdened easily and merchants only have a certain amount of gold so trying to constantly sell stuff to free up weight is a massive pain.

In the latest DLC you also need a lot of gold to upgrade weapons/armor so you'll want to have a ton of shit to sell.

It's baffling how they made the quests so reliant on the minimap markers. A few extra lines would make it immensely easier to navigate without them.

I never became encumbered once during the game, mainly because the second I found better gear I would equip it, finish the quest, then run to the nearest merchant and sell it off to buy even better equipment of which I would then sell my old shit. Excluding Witcher gear, however once I upgraded my Witcher gear to the highest level I never bothered to pick up anything else because I also attained a shit ton of gold.

Yeah, like hell. Vanilla content fails at that and it doesn't need to account for dlc sigils or special effect gear. It's also silly to replace hallow fullplate or transplanetar armor with say skellege gambesons, or go from knights and vampires back to bandits but maybe that's just me.

And what's wrong with Novigrad? I didn't like the hamfisted book characters but I'd say the game doesn't fall apart up until you actually find the little mary sue and her spacemarine elves.

The one that makes geralt not look like a kitten
the one that makes the hud better
the one that makes the lights pretty
the one that makes the combat fun
the one that makes the LOD's not shit
and the first person cam if you can set it up
That's all I use, it's good shit.

Has a bretty gud list

Remember kids, Yens a bitch, so is Tris, fuck exclusively whores.

being new to modding do you recommend Nexus? using the nmm?

Please don't be the kind of dipshit that installs that pointless garbage

None you fucking retard. Make sure you turn on alternative movement in the options, though. That's required so that Geralt doesn't move like a fucking tank like he did at release.

I don't get why everyone says the expansions are better than the main game. I mean I'm not saying I didn't like them, but they were really just more of the same to me.

Calm your shit nigger mods are pretty ok.

Witcher 3 is a perfect game for what it is

Its not like some shity bethesda game that is so broken that people feel compelled to try to fix it

(You) a kurwa.

None, maybe nude ciri instead of underwear ciri in some cut scenes

CYKA
it is a flawed game and calling it perfect is a gross over exaggeration
it is good compared to its competition
that being said it didnt have to try very hard

Flawed how? Because of the Batman combat and the handholding instead of making the gamer use road signs to get to places?

RPG retards wouldnt fucking play this game if it had a combat like Severance and just dropped you off in that huge map. Thats exactly why i fear Deliverance will fail, because rpg cunts are fucking casual mongoloids.

go to school kid

Well, what is it? What is it to you? How do you feel about it? Tell me about your mother.Why does she wear the mask?